Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 09:59:36 PM

Nice feature list from salsacz. Is this for a publication? I've posted it to our discussion group to fill out the answers. A lot of it is in the road map and then some. Inflation is most definitely not in any plans. Mesh networking is my preferred app but farther down the road than some of the other things.

The coinbox has done well in testing, and we'll be launching it this month. Below is a preview. It is stackable as well as wall mountable. Below is a preview.

Benefits

Maintains the full blockchain stored inside the device
Runs the “Satoshi” open source client (Bitcoin Core)
Can serve as a trusted node for phones, tablets, and PCs running lite clients
Can be used as a local blockchain database for advanced blockchain applications
Lower cost than 1 year of a VPS service
Always on 24/7/365
Low Power Consumption:  Uses less than 10 watts of power

Features

120 GB storage will support bitcoin blockchain for years
Preloaded with full blockchain
Power Consumption is less than 10 watts
Access blockchain data via bitcoind or bitcoin-cli RPC interface
Browser interface allows the wallets to be controlled from standard PCs and mobile devices
Access to the wallet is strictly limited to PCs and devices you have pre-authorized

Retail Product

Price:  $139
Includes:
Node Server device
Power Adapter
Ethernet Cable
120 GB built-in storage

Technical Specs

2 core ARM processor 1.5GHz
1 GB RAM
120 GB HDD
Gigabit Ethernet port
2x USB Port
5 vdc 2.0A

Ads for bitcoin device?
Nothing for xcr?

It's like coinbox for XCR and other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:49:24 AM

Nice feature list from salsacz. Is this for a publication? I've posted it to our discussion group to fill out the answers. A lot of it is in the road map and then some. Inflation is most definitely not in any plans. Mesh networking is my preferred app but farther down the road than some of the other things.

The coinbox has done well in testing, and we'll be launching it this month. Below is a preview. It is stackable as well as wall mountable. Below is a preview.

Benefits

Always on 24/7/365

Features

Browser interface allows the wallets to be controlled from standard PCs and mobile devices
Access to the wallet is strictly limited to PCs and devices you have pre-authorized

Retail Product

Includes:
Node Server device
Power Adapter
Ethernet Cable
120 GB built-in storage

Technical Specs

1 GB RAM
120 GB HDD
Gigabit Ethernet port
2x USB Port
5 vdc 2.0A

Ads for bitcoin device?
Nothing for xcr?

Is it adapt to xcr?
The new version will be less than 512MB ram cost?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 06:40:57 AM

Benefits

Always on 24/7/365

Features

Retail Product

Includes:
Node Server device
Power Adapter
Ethernet Cable
120 GB built-in storage

Technical Specs

1 GB RAM
120 GB HDD
Gigabit Ethernet port
2x USB Port
5 vdc 2.0A

Ads for bitcoin device?
Nothing for xcr?

Is it adapt to xcr?
The new version will be less than 512MB ram cost?

0.1.9 already working on 512mb vps in mainnet, with 150k blocks.
Not this device, this device for bitcoin, Bitseed and him team working on device for Crypti and some other coins.
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:04:41 AM

what is new?

Looks like Grexx are busy to make update.

We prepare 0.1.9 to mainnet, it test version was released to IRC.
About design, Designer was on holidays, i'm wait for PSD to send it to our frontend developer.
I'm not work with designer, because i can't provide full status, when i will get it and finsih new site & wallet.
Meanwhile we still working on DPOS in another version.
Another developer was hired, for custom chains and some another stuff. Will start work from next week, once he close him previous work.
what a holiday after new year?in Russia 2 week holiday but dev don't work on Russia.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:42:18 AM

what is new?

About design, Designer was on holidays, i'm wait for PSD to send it to our frontend developer.
I'm not work with designer, because i can't provide full status, when i will get it and finsih new site & wallet.
Another developer was hired, for custom chains and some another stuff. Will start work from next week, once he close him previous work.
what a holiday after new year?in Russia 2 week holiday but dev don't work on Russia.

Developers working. I said about designer (not Russian).
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:58:27 PM

Nice feature list from salsacz. Is this for a publication?
yes
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:19:08 PM

what is new?

Good news, seems some changes are coming.
I have a feeling that we have all the chances to go back to IPO price to the end of 2015. And may be even higher than that!  Smiley
S3MKi
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:31:12 AM

what is new?

I have a feeling that we have all the chances to go back to IPO price to the end of 2015. And may be even higher than that!  Smiley
go to @322 on bter. nobody want to buy, only sell.
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:06:43 AM

what is new?

xcr is going to zero.
S3MKi
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:00:33 AM

what is new?

xcr is going to zero.
yes if will not be buy wall like on nxt
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:28:11 PM

where the roadmap?nothing!why?
S3MKi
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:42:48 PM

panic sell Grin
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:31:51 AM

0.1.9?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:52:27 AM

over the next month and a half. I have been promised some changes. Hopefully they follow through on those and we see a spike in price. But at this price it doesn't make sense to sell (IMO).
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:15:10 AM

But at this price it doesn't make sense to sell (IMO).

Yes, right now I can only see possibility in going upwards.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:34:56 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 11:58:13 AM by Passion_ltc

Sorry guys, I was busy yesterday evening. Else this would have been released yesterday already.

So v0.1.9 is going into open testing. You can all test it by your heart's content. If you find any bugs please report them to bugs@crypti.me. Please remark, that this is a testnet version. So this version is not running on the mainnet! This will come in the following days. If you have an old testnet crypti client installed, just delete it and install this new one.

How to install?

You just need to follow this guide. Please note, that you have to install sqlite3 now as well.

What changed?

Core changes:
- Complete revamp of the source base
--- 100% rewritten with an all new structure
--- Now the code is even more efficient and clean
--- The blockchain structure changed completely (same data! But you can't reuse the old blockchain.db)
--- Also the P2P changed a lot to be more efficient and effective
- New API, it is now more useful for developers. You can find all commands on Apiary.io
- The blockchain.db is not stored in the memory anymore, this saves a lot of memory usage.
- Fixed all bugs with CPU (the cases in which the CPU went to 100%). Now it can only goes to 100% while loading the blockchain.
- The Peer/API moved from Express 3.0 to Express 4.0.
- The loading times reduced from 40 minutes to 1 or 2 minutes! (!)

Client changes:
- There is now a label to see how many blocks are left to be up-to-date.

Where can I download it?

HERE!

I hope you like the changes. We just hired our third dev, he will start working next week. We also have a front-end developer for our website now. You can expect progress here as well. Once we have the new website ready, we will update the OP as well.

crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:38:22 AM

Sorry guys, I was busy yesterday evening. Else this would have been released yesterday already.

So v0.1.9 is going into open testing. You can all test it by your heart's content. If you find any bugs please report them to bugs@crypti.me. Please remark, that this is a testnet version. So this version is not running on the mainnet! This will come in the following days. If you have an old testnet crypti client installed, just delete it and install this new one.

How to install?

You just need to follow this guide. Please note, that you have to install sqlite3 now as well.

What changed?

Core changes:
--- Now the code even more efficient and clean
--- The blockchain structure changed completely (same data! But you can't reuse the old blockchain.db)
- New API, it is now more useful for developers. You can find all commands on Apiary.io
- The blockchain.db is not stored in the memory anymore, this saves a lot of memory usage.
- Fixed all bugs with CPU (the cases in which the CPU went to 100%). Now it can only goes to 100% while loading the blockchain.

Client changes:

Where can I download it?

HERE!

I hope you like the changes. We just hired our third dev, he will start working next week. We also have a front-end developer for our website now. You can expect progress here as well. Once we have the new website ready, we will update the OP as well.

Confirm. Smiley
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:50:09 AM

How to install?

What changed?

Core changes:

Client changes:

Where can I download it?

HERE!

Nice to see, that ater this long period of bad news you guys have something to show for.

Proving you didnt give up after all the shit people threw at you, good work!

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 11:12:37 AM

How to install?

What changed?

Core changes:

Client changes:

Where can I download it?

HERE!

Great, just a quick question where is GreXX? He usually does the announcements, haven't seen him here for a while now.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:58:35 AM

Forgot one of the most important things.

- The loading times reduced from 40 minutes to 1 or 2 minutes! (!)

So it's VERY fast now! Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: