Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 12:13:39 AM

Why nem price is still so down??!.

I think all the other crypto projects do a lot of manipulation. We are not manipulating the price, so it will rise slowly over time as users come in.

But it will rise Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:37:43 AM

Hi,

Its been like one month that i didnt use and syncronize the wallet, so ive updated to the last wallet 0.6.31 beta, all it going good after synchronize NIS but when I try to Start local or delegated harvesting I have this error ERROR 699
Maximum number of harvesters allowed on server has been reached.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

You're probably already delegated harvesting on your local NIS and now you're trying to harvest on it locally. Also you can raise the number of harvesters allowed in the config.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:40:40 AM

I've been testing the iOS app?

What would you like to see in a crypto platform app?

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:43:15 AM

Pizza and prossies on speed dial?  Cool

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:51:56 AM

I would like to see pictures of the app.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:24:46 PM

I think all the other crypto projects do a lot of manipulation. We are not manipulating the price, so it will rise slowly over time as users come in.

But it will rise Smiley

Agreed. I think alot of people forget that crypto in general is in the pockets of very few - many of which are bitcoin holders with plenty of bitcoins in reserve to manipulate alts for further gains (or to toy with).

NEM's distribution/IPO really helped to root out alot of those who'd have happily paid more for a larger (and unfair) share of NEM's genesis just to satisfy their urges.

I would like to see pictures of the app.

I could get behind this Smiley
azz365

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 12:47:22 PM

when I send a pm to makoto1337, but why are there a warning like this

"  !!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!   "
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:08:12 PM

"  !!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!   "

Click on his name in one of his posts to be sure you have the correct makoto1337.. Then press the send pm button.
oniromancia

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

Click on his name in one of his posts to be sure you have the correct makoto1337.. Then press the send pm button.

This is now a standard note of warning and is like 1 month old.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043941.0
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 01:28:34 PM

Hopefully everyone will double check the name. There are Never Enough Makotos, because there's only one Cheesy

If it is about sock complaints, please CC patmast3r  Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 02:06:34 PM

But it will rise Smiley

All show and no go by the developers is hurting us.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
oniromancia

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:15:43 PM

To be honest, current prices are fair enough if we consider that this will live at least few months with 3-4 core features that are promised although i'm personally in doubts it will be worth more in the foreseeable future because of the poor initial distribution and whales cashing out constantly while putting downward pressure on the price.
azz365

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:37:41 PM

Hopefully everyone will double check the name. There are Never Enough Makotos, because there's only one Cheesy

If it is about sock complaints, please CC patmast3r  Smiley

thanks for all,I get it.
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:50:28 PM

Opportunity to receive for viewing of advertizing video clips a little bit XEM. And still inside it is necessary to make possibility of sending the SMS for XEM and that it was possible to carry out trunk calls. And still to make in VPN. Some servers free and it is already necessary to pay for more powerful XEM. But thanks to the sphere of advertizing people will be able to earn in the XEM application, and for them many services and services will be free. I think it is worth trying. There will be both a network and a messenger, and the SMS, and are ringing, and VPN. All that is necessary for the modern person in one place.

Smiley

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
nickelback65

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:03:55 PM

@nickelback65: usually you can't open the wallet if NIS is not synchronized. I think best thing at this point is to shut down NIS and NCC and restart. If it still doesn't work I think i need the NIS logs to see what is going wrong.

@BloodyRookie:  I appreciate your help. The wallet opens and displays my XEM balance and allows me to harvest.  The NIS is running and is fully synchronized and NCC is running. 
When I try to send NEM from my wallet it tells me that it is still loading blocks and I have to wail until it is fully loaded.  Does this mean that I have to keep my wallet open until the db is loaded and the wallet is synchronized?  How long should this take?

Thanks.
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:06:02 PM

Opportunity to receive for viewing of advertizing video clips a little bit XEM. And still inside it is necessary to make possibility of sending the SMS for XEM and that it was possible to carry out trunk calls. And still to make in VPN. Some servers free and it is already necessary to pay for more powerful XEM. But thanks to the sphere of advertizing people will be able to earn in the XEM application, and for them many services and services will be free. I think it is worth trying. There will be both a network and a messenger, and the SMS, and are ringing, and VPN. All that is necessary for the modern person in one place.

Smiley

For now the servers will be free.  But maybe there could be advertisements being paid by sponsors to the managers of the nodes.  

I keep on wondering if people are paid directly for looking at ads, what will keeping people from cheating?

The NEM app has built in sending of messages for XEM through the NEM network.  They will be on the blockchain.  

It would also be interesting to find a place for VPNs.

I think Makoto has been thinking about that lately.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:12:22 PM

@nickelback65: usually you can't open the wallet if NIS is not synchronized. I think best thing at this point is to shut down NIS and NCC and restart. If it still doesn't work I think i need the NIS logs to see what is going wrong.

@BloodyRookie:  I appreciate your help. The wallet opens and displays my XEM balance and allows me to harvest.  The NIS is running and is fully synchronized and NCC is running. 
When I try to send NEM from my wallet it tells me that it is still loading blocks and I have to wail until it is fully loaded.  Does this mean that I have to keep my wallet open until the db is loaded and the wallet is synchronized?  How long should this take?

Thanks.

What block are you at?   If you are syncing from scratch, maybe a few hours I guess.  If you are just syncing from the last time you used it, it will be pretty quickly. 

Right now we are on about block #126446  http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0  So that should give you and idea about how fast it is syncing.

After it has synced you can send and receive just fine. 

If you need to send something right away, you can go to settings and change "local host" to any IP found on http://www.nodeexplorer.com/ and you will be able to send instantly.

If you are running the stand alone or installer, after you have started NEM and opened the wallet, you are safe to close the wallet and your browser.  The NEM NIS should continue syncing in the background.  If you are also harvesting, it will continue to harvest in the background.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:14:13 PM

To be honest, current prices are fair enough if we consider that this will live at least few months with 3-4 core features that are promised although i'm personally in doubts it will be worth more in the foreseeable future because of the poor initial distribution and whales cashing out constantly while putting downward pressure on the price.

I'm personally not really checking the price very often these days.  I think NEM is undervalued and in a few months or later this year as more services are rolled out, the price will go up considerably, if not before then. 

nickelback65

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:36:43 AM

Thanks.

What block are you at?   If you are syncing from scratch, maybe a few hours I guess.  If you are just syncing from the last time you used it, it will be pretty quickly. 

Right now we are on about block #126446  http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0  So that should give you and idea about how fast it is syncing.

After it has synced you can send and receive just fine. 

If you need to send something right away, you can go to settings and change "local host" to any IP found on http://www.nodeexplorer.com/ and you will be able to send

instantly.

If you are running the stand alone or installer, after you have started NEM and opened the wallet, you are safe to close the wallet and your browser.  The NEM NIS should continue syncing in the background.  If you are also harvesting, it will continue to harvest in the background.

Thanks jabo38.
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:57:41 AM

Thanks.

Can you send me the NIS log via pm (upload it to some file hoster)?

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: