Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 [924] 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984247 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 12:29:41 AM

bla bla

Welcome back taunsew  Wink

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:30:15 AM

You guys should set up and run a NEM faucet for newbies to test the coin. Otherwise the coin keeps and exclusive club for first stakeholders.

Testnet is already free if people want to try things out.

Faucets do not do anything to help expand the userbase.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:33:14 AM

Running up to launch there were over 70 active members helping out with translating, testing, creating software, etc.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 07:22:21 AM

Prediction:  XEM will slowly lose value and drop down to $50,000 capitalization.  When V1 does come out then capitalization will rebound to $500 million.

Time to dump the XEM.

Spoken like a FUDboss.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:22:49 AM

bla bla

Yeah, I've been getting a very TS vibe from JBC....

For the rest, I'll give you ladies the same advice as NXT gets: if you think the dev/marketing/whatever team is not getting stuff done fast enough, help them out.
If you think you can do better (or just add something extra)  there is nothing to stop you from stepping up and doing it yourself.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:57:32 AM

bla bla

For the rest, I'll give you ladies the same advice as NXT gets: if you think the dev/marketing/whatever team is not getting stuff done fast enough, help them out.
If you think you can do better (or just add something extra)  there is nothing to stop you from stepping up and doing it yourself.

This is some of the most sensible advice I've seen on BTT Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:59:12 PM

bla bla

Welcome back taunsew  Wink

If you think you can do better (or just add something extra)  there is nothing to stop you from stepping up and doing it yourself.

the difference being your "devs" got 20+ million xem each to work on the project which they are not doing so you expect the community to take on the tasks for free. You need to justify to us why these people were worth the 20+ million xem they received and maybe you need to start taking some of those coins back due to the lack of work they are doing.

You just dont get it Makoto we would not be having these conversations if you didn't hold half of all the coins. You have an obligation one of such has been outlined by you which is a development fund.

Please post a picture of the app I dont care what state of development its in I iust dont believe it exhists. What benefit is there to lieing to the community? Prove me weong I would be incredibly happy to eat my words As I have 5k invested in xem.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
ournem (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:45:41 PM

bla bla

Welcome back taunsew  Wink

If you think you can do better (or just add something extra)  there is nothing to stop you from stepping up and doing it yourself.

the difference being your "devs" got 20+ million xem each to work on the project which they are not doing so you expect the community to take on the tasks for free. You need to justify to us why these people were worth the 20+ million xem they received and maybe you need to start taking some of those coins back due to the lack of work they are doing.

You just dont get it Makoto we would not be having these conversations if you didn't hold half of all the coins. You have an obligation one of such has been outlined by you which is a development fund.

Please post a picture of the app I dont care what state of development its in I iust dont believe it exhists. What benefit is there to lieing to the community? Prove me weong I would be incredibly happy to eat my words As I have 5k invested in xem.

You really don't believe that there is a working app?

Like NEM didn't make POI, like it wasn't the first to ever have a live network of P2P time sycned nodes, like it didn't come up with a new kind of spam protection, like it wasn't the first ever to incorporate Eigentrust ++ for node reputation, like it wasn't the first ever to have blockchain based notifications for multisig, and now the first ever editable and mutable address multisig on the testnet??? and after promising all that the NEM team has decided to dupe you on an app and when there isn't one and start lying and saying there is?Huh really?

The app is real, and it will launch when it launches and the team feels like it is ready.  And an open beta and previews will be opened up when it is ready for that too. Not on anyone else's schedule.    

mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:00:39 PM

You know damn well there are no 70 active members and never have been.
Counting the people registered on Telegram as "active members" is like saying the people who post in this thread are active members.
70 people in the telegram group? Man that is long ago. I cant even remember the time we hade below 100. Well, it has nothing to do with the "70 active" wording anyway. Just wanted to clear that up. Makoto cleared it up already.
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:58:36 PM

huh? less than 1000 pages?
someone deleted about 7 pages?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Xpedite

Activity: 258

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:14:15 PM

No worries, we get to celebrate the 1000th page once more :-)
Xpedite

Activity: 258

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:15:19 PM

Prediction:  XEM will slowly lose value and drop down to $50,000 capitalization.  When V1 does come out then capitalization will rebound to $500 million.

Time to dump the XEM.

Spoken like a FUDboss.

He just wants to buy low  Wink
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:24:40 PM

Counting the people registered on Telegram as "active members" is like saying the people who post in this thread are active members.
70 people in the telegram group? Man that is long ago. I cant even remember the time we hade below 100. Well, it has nothing to do with the "70 active" wording anyway. Just wanted to clear that up. Makoto cleared it up already.

I don't care you call the Telegramm group 'Team member' or not. But if everyone on telegram got 20mil i call it a scam! So Please tell me how much xem they got.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 03:52:15 PM

I have a lot of my comments deleted.   strange.

most of my comments were 1-3 word comments.  so maybe there was a bot that came in and deleted them.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:04:39 PM

I don't care you call the Telegramm group 'Team member' or not. But if everyone on telegram got 20mil i call it a scam! So Please tell me how much xem they got.

Look at all the top richest xem wallets the top 60 are all 20+ mill and the only transaction in them was the initial distribution in which they got over 20 million each instead of 2.25 million.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
yabit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:20:09 PM

I have a lot of my comments deleted.   strange.

most of my comments were 1-3 word comments.  so maybe there was a bot that came in and deleted them.

Who deleted, Mr. Bot ? Why ?
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:27:04 PM

I have a lot of my comments deleted.   strange.

Who deleted, Mr. Bot ? Why ?

Downward below 50 sats? Limbo time... Sad

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 8028

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 07:27:29 PM

Look at all the top richest xem wallets the top 60 are all 20+ mill and the only transaction in them was the initial distribution in which they got over 20 million each instead of 2.25 million.

These are the people that should be working overtime to market NEM and make sure all of its promised functionalities are eventually rolled out. Its your investment. I'm just a fly on the windshield, but I can't help but notice the central theme that only coins with merchant adoption go on to achieve any level of success.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:03:06 PM

I have a lot of my comments deleted.   strange.

it must be a bot, its happening to alot of my comments too, and not just on this thread.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:12:53 PM

The only thing keeping NEM capitalization and prices steady is a bot.  A bot ran by Makoto.

NEM A SCAM

Gosh.
Pages: « 1 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 [924] 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: