Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700870 times)
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:36:28 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 04:23:47 PM by toptek

Are there any plans to incorporate DTSM's miner into awesome miner? I have been trying to add it myself via the managed template and generic miner option, but i am a bit confused on what to add for command line options. I have been unable to find any help on this or what awesome miner expects for this section. Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
all ready asked an the Answer was hell look at it an maybe Smiley .... same problems I have loading it , i got it run as a upload replacing EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner an run with no stats couldn't get it to run any other way with Awesome .. even using Generic miner..
I do get many requests for features and mining software, and I try to implement the most requested features.

Are you using the exact same command line arguments for the Generic Miner in Awesome Miner, as you use when manually launching the DTSM miner? Any output in if you use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar?

That's just it, i'm not even getting ZM to launch via Awesome Miner. Do i have to enter all the command line options, filled out with the information entirely (like server/pool, workername etc)? How would that work if I want Awesome Miner to pass the information based on which coin I want to mine via Profit Switching? The documentation around importing custom mining software is lacking IMO, any resources you can point me to that have more detailed information?

download DTSM miners @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zmq6ZuOStO-bNjK-4XKacKpe66hk1Qwt/edit unzip it .

Set up a Managed miner,if you don't know how to follow the help me here http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedwizard.aspx then

Highlight the managed miner you want to use with DTSM miners then right click it, click Properties, sense the miner can only use the Eqihash Algorithm set it to Eqihash for Algorithm then under software set that to either EWBF CUda Zcash miner or Generic miner for now we will use EWBF CUda Zcash miner to get it started .... for path check mark Specify existing installation path .. for path you can find the software miners two ways either use the Browse button or use the upload custom software at the top under tools in the main awesome miner window, find the DTSM miner folder and open it then click on the zm.exe then under mining pools  you should have pools set up with your managed miner pick one it will only use pools that can mine coins from the Eqihash algorithm or Zcash type coins ....hit ok .. then right click the miner you just set up to use DTSM miners in the main AM window and hit start .. it should start mining with no states with Awesome miner that's because DTSM miners has Java for api access while awesome miner only uses API for api Access, if that's makes sense ....

and for DTSM miner to work you also might need this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

I did try with Generic miner but got a pop up error about it might be the wrong miner and you can add command lines for Generic miner by right clicking the managed miner you just set up to use DTSM miner then under mining engine for soft ware pick the Generic miner from the list ...but this time you might need to start it with bat file commands

some thing like this

zm --server your pool  --port that pools port --user your user for that pool

in the bat file area listed under add command lines on the left hand side bar there is a list with links after you click  Properties  click add command lines . can't say for sure sense i do have it working as i type as a replacement miner for EWBF CUda Zcash miner, i did it the way i posted above but sense i can't see any stats at all unless i look at the black screen UI  it mines in, I will stay with EWBF CUda Zcash miner for now ... Btw that's the same way it will work with Generic miner if you get it working with Generic miner with no states an basic features/function...you may be able to add it as a custom software miner if it has the right APi access which right now AM doesn't support Java API and i bet that can be a bitch to put in, so i don't blame Patrike if he doesn't do it right now ...

and Patrike here is the Diagnostics report you asked for using Generic miner, I'll be honest i have no plans to use  DTSM miners unless it's added as one of the main software miners, so i won't brother trying to get it to work with Generic miner,i know why it won't an I can get it to work with Generic miner or know how to  but sense i got it working as a replacement for EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner, no need to, so all good but will help TS auto switching with pools on a timer not using profit switching, if you need it ...

Code:
Starting Diagnostics 
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: GenericMiner, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\zm_0.5.5_win\zm_0.5.5_win\zm.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\zm_0.5.5_win\zm_0.5.5_win\zm.exe
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\zm_0.5.5_win\zm_0.5.5_win\zm.exe    (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: GenericMiner, IsProfitMiner: False)
Configuration:

> ZM 0.5.5, dstm's ZCASH/Equihash Cuda Miner
>
> Usage:
>  zm --server hostname --port port_nr --user user_name
>     [--pass password] [options]...
>
>  Stratum:
>     --server         Stratum server hostname
>                      prefix hostname with 'ssl://' for encrypted
>                      connections - e.g. ssl://mypool.com
>     --port           Stratum server port number
>     --user           Username / Workername
>     --pass           Worker password
>
>  Options:
>     --help           Print this help
>     --dev            Space separated list of cuda devices
>     --list-devices   List available cuda devices
>     --time           Enable output of timestamps
>     --logfile        [=path] Append logs to the file named by 'path'
>                      If 'path' is not given append to 'zm.log' in
>                      current working directory.
>     --noreconnect    Disable automatic reconnection on network errors.
>
>     --temp-target    In C - If set, enables temperature controller.
>                      The workload of each GPU will be continuously
>                      adjusted such that the temperature stays around
>                      this value. It is recommended to set your fan speed
>                      to 100% when using this setting.
>
>     --telemetry      [=ip:port]. Starts telemetry server. Telemetry data
>                      can be accessed using a web browser(http) or by json-rpc.
>                      If no arguments are given the server listens on
>                      127.0.0.1:2222 - Example: --telemetry=0.0.0.0:2222
>                      Valid port range [1025-65535]
>  Example:
>     zm --server servername.com --port 1234 --user username
Failed to start miner process: Process has exited, so the requested information is not available.
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s3c70r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

Hi Patrike,

When this happens :

it leads to this issue :

Miner doesn't gets restarted as AwesomeMiner did not detect the crash.

Offline rules don't do anything, it just stays offline like this forever.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

Are there any plans to incorporate DTSM's miner into awesome miner? I have been trying to add it myself via the managed template and generic miner option, but i am a bit confused on what to add for command line options. I have been unable to find any help on this or what awesome miner expects for this section. Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
all ready asked an the Answer was hell look at it an maybe Smiley .... same problems I have loading it , i got it run as a upload replacing EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner an run with no stats couldn't get it to run any other way with Awesome .. even using Generic miner..
I do get many requests for features and mining software, and I try to implement the most requested features.

Are you using the exact same command line arguments for the Generic Miner in Awesome Miner, as you use when manually launching the DTSM miner? Any output in if you use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar?

That's just it, i'm not even getting ZM to launch via Awesome Miner. Do i have to enter all the command line options, filled out with the information entirely (like server/pool, workername etc)? How would that work if I want Awesome Miner to pass the information based on which coin I want to mine via Profit Switching? The documentation around importing custom mining software is lacking IMO, any resources you can point me to that have more detailed information?

When using a Generic Miner, you must specify the full command line yourself. Awesome Miner has no idea about how to set pools configuration or anything else. This is also stated in the documentation for the Generic Miner feature:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/genericminer.aspx

Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying that a Generic Miner is the best concept ever - but it's a working way to launch any mining software as long as you provide the correct command line parameters to it.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:28:39 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.2
- Support variables in notifications messages and Webhooks, to provide dynamic information based on the miner that triggered the notification. See Notifications help page on the web site for details.
Be so kind, where can I find the details?
Because on Notifications help page on the web site I found just one sentence and nothing new:
Code:
Webhooks

Webhooks will make a HTTP request to the specified URL for every notification. The default setting is to use POST, which is required to include the notification content in the HTTP body.

Thank you!
Please see the Variables section on this page:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/notifications.aspx

These variables works for any notifications and not only for Webhooks.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

Hi Patrike,

When this happens :

it leads to this issue :

Miner doesn't gets restarted as AwesomeMiner did not detect the crash.

Offline rules don't do anything, it just stays offline like this forever.
It's not a crash, but it should trigger the offline detection rule. It could probably be detected by the "Accept Progress" rule as well if enabled.

Can you please share some details of how the Offline Detection rule is configured? That will help me understand why it didn't work as expected. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:32:53 PM

Huh
How to hide my miner from Awesome Miner stats reading by IP?

Can you explain this request in more detail? For example from where should it be hidden? Thanks!

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:35:45 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 08:47:30 PM by toptek

Anyone else having issues with upgrading to 4.2?
First, Awesome gave me a red notification in the "Menu" saying it's got an update, tried updating it and after update process I saw that it didn't run automatically. Tried running the shortcut and it said the file is missing. Tried fresh install and it says "The cabinet file 'media1.cab' is corrupt and cannot be used". Tried downloading several times, different download locations, etc and I can't install it. Is the package really corrupt or am I the only one with this issue? Win10, x64 setup.

Thanks

Edit: It seems there was something weird with the registry. I manually searched for Awesome miner registry entries and deleted them. After that, it installed normally, even remembered all the settings.

and make sure next time to delete all the folders including some folders in the hidden folders that could cause some of the corruption or  been the real cause, the uninstall for windows doesn't all ways remove it all ...

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

it  remembered all the settings. because of those files and folders in the hidden folders which btw you can save an use with a clean install of windows which i do it saves all your settings including the activation of Awesome miner.

The path is C:\Users\your username for windows\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMiner/ConfigData.xml  the xml file stores all your setting for Awesome miner. those folders are all ways hidden unless you customize you win 10 install.wim file or make them show. i have them showing all the time ....even after a clean install ..

martanFTM

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:55:39 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 12:22:11 AM by martanFTM

Hi Patricke, thank you for wonderful program of yours.
We are using it on hundreds of miners now and expanding.

Can you please add this CUDA miner asap?
We were testing it thoroughly last couple of days and have to say, it is a bit faster 2 - 5% (GTX 1080ti), a bit less power hungry (-5 to 10%) and definitely more stable than EWBF.

Has API (telemetry server)

should be straightforward process

Thank you

*EDIT: Sorry....
dstm's ZCash Cuda miner
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0
sidog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

Hi Patricke, thank you for wonderful program of yours.
We are using it on hundreds of miners now and expanding.

Can you please add this CUDA miner asap?
We were testing it thoroughly last couple of days and have to say, it is a bit faster 2 - 5% (GTX 1080ti), a bit less power hungry (-5 to 10%) and definitely more stable than EWBF.

Has API (telemetry server)

should be straightforward process

Thank you

what miner are you referring to?
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:25 PM

Hi Patrike

Please add the ability to add a new pool and a group of pools in the selected group of miners. In the current version, there is only the possibility of replacing pools in the entire group of miners.
If you want add new pool to miner group with 20 devices, its a little difficult now)))

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

and make sure next time to delete all the folders including some folders in the hidden folders that could cause some of the corruption or  been the real cause, the uninstall for windows doesn't all ways remove it all ...

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

it  remembered all the settings. because of those files and folders in the hidden folders which btw you can save an use with a clean install of windows which i do it saves all your settings including the activation of Awesome miner.

The path is C:\Users\your username for windows\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMiner/ConfigData.xml  the xml file stores all your setting for Awesome miner. those folders are all ways hidden unless you customize you win 10 install.wim file or make them show. i have them showing all the time ....even after a clean install ..
Good to know this if it happens any other time. For precautions, I exported settings so I'm safe if it happens again  Grin

check this out http://www.awesomeminer.com/help.aspx  under Maintenance it's explained even better...

tips

Digggger

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:47:25 PM

On profit switching for external miners (antminers), what is the recommended switching interval(minutes)?

Granatgas shows $0 value for current profit(pool is alive but website is dead the last couple days), will the profit switcher still switch over if true value is higher than other pools?
whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

Please see the Variables section on this page:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/notifications.aspx

These variables works for any notifications and not only for Webhooks.
Excellent! Great! Exactly what is needed.
In the future it would be great to see a variable "event type" Smiley
micwebnet

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

Recently AwesomeMiner began to stop mining after switching to sgminer (I'm on AMDs). From logs it seems to try and restart it a few times, each time complaining about

Process already closed

and

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028

and then it just gives up. Restart on offline detection didn't help.

From the logs, it doesn't try to switch back to other miners, like EthDcrMiner, it just keeps pounding at the Sgminer until it gives up. I am able to start Sgminer manually using the same command from the log and it works fine. Also I've seen it working fine before with AwesomeMiner. I've checked and Firewall isn't a problem. Access to sgminer.exe is allowed on all ports and I see it listening on 4028 when running.

I didn't find much on this on the net, so coming to the source. It goes down every day, with a 100% repro rate, so I'm loosing hours of mining. Any ideas? Here is the log snippet.

Code:
[s][s]11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.034 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Starting Mining Software
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.034 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.034 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Engine Type: SgMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.034 [005] [S]EngineSetup: SgMiner
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.037 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Prepare Configuration for pool
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.037 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] : GetStaticSortedPools, Enginetype: SgMiner, Algorithms: Scrypt, ScryptAN, X11, X13, X14, X15, Groestl, Nist5, NeoScrypt, SHA3, Lyra2RE, Qubit, WhirlpoolX, Quark, Axiom, Lyra2REv2, Decred, Blake2b, Lbry, Pascal, X11Gost
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.037 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] : GetStaticSortedPools, ignoring pool:stratum+tcp://us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020, Ethereum
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.037 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] : GetStaticSortedPools, ignoring pool:stratum+tcp://us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023, Equihash
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.037 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] : GetStaticSortedPools, ignoring pool:stratum+tcp://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024, CryptoNight
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.037 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Prepare Configuration for Device Profile
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, Intensity: 16
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, RawIntensity:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, XIntensity:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuEngine:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuFan:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuMemclock:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuPowertune:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuVoltage:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, Vectors:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, Worksize: 256
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, LookupGap:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, ThreadConcurrency:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, Shaders: 2048
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, TempCutoff:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, TempOverheat:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, TempTarget:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuThreads: 2
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuPlatform:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S]Preparing device setting, GpuDyninterval:
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.038 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Configuration preparations done
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.043 [005] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: IntelliBreeze.Maintenance.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.ISecurityService
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.074 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Added rule for: C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\sgminer-5.6.1-nicehash-51-windows-i386_1\sgminer.exe
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.074 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\sgminer-5.6.1-nicehash-51-windows-i386_1\sgminer.exe --config awesome.conf --algorithm neoscrypt   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: SgMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.074 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Configuration:
{
  "pools": [
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [NeoScrypt]",
      "nfactor": "10",
      "algorithm": "neoscrypt",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17012",
      "user": "micwebnet.dev",
      "pass": "x"
    },
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [Groestl]",
      "algorithm": "groestlcoin",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17004",
    },
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [SHA-3]",
      "algorithm": "maxcoin",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17003",
    },
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [Lyra2REv2]",
      "algorithm": "lyra2rev2",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17018",
    },
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [Blake 2b]",
      "algorithm": "sia",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17022",
    },
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [Qubit]",
      "algorithm": "qubitcoin",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17014",
    },
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [Scrypt]",
      "algorithm": "zuikkis",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17001",
    },
    {
      "name": "MiningPoolHub [X11]",
      "algorithm": "darkcoin-mod",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17007",
    }
  ],
  "api-port": "4028",
  "intensity": "16",
  "worksize": "256",
  "shaders": "2048",
  "failover-only": true,
  "gpu-threads": "2",
  "api-listen": true,
  "api-allow": "W:127.0.0.1/32",
  "expiry": "120",
  "log": "5",
  "queue": "1",
  "scan-time": "60",
  "temp-hysteresis": "3"
}
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.381 [005] [S]Saving configuration to: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceDataIntegrated.xml.tmp
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.394 [005] [S]--> C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceDataIntegrated.xml
11/21/2017 8:36:06 AM.396 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Mining Engine Process started, PID: 5096
11/21/2017 8:36:07 AM.661 [009] [E]Failed to process API request (time: 1003 ms): {"command":"config"}
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028
11/21/2017 8:36:13 AM.688 [028] [E]Failed to process API request (time: 1003 ms): {"command":"config"}
11/21/2017 8:36:20 AM.399 [005] [W][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] process not running. Too many restarts...
11/21/2017 8:36:20 AM.399 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Stopping...
11/21/2017 8:36:20 AM.399 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Executing API command: Quit
11/21/2017 8:36:21 AM.400 [005] [E]Failed to process API request (time: 1001 ms): {"command":"quit"}
11/21/2017 8:36:22 AM.402 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Performing stop
11/21/2017 8:36:22 AM.402 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - My Profit Miner] Stopping Mining Software
11/21/2017 8:36:22 AM.402 [005] [S]  Process already closed[/s][/s]
spider703

Activity: 1764
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

Hi, Patrick. the hashrefinery pool changed the percentage from 1% to 1.25%, does it need to change something in the settings to work on a more profitable pool?

BTC 1Hof999zuqUKpifmzrSABv7tNr4nRaoJKM LTC Lf2L6DTBr2gXT38d7cVRqDQiHMndtXQyNW or write me in https://t.me/spider703
Iwtym

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

https://imgur.com/a/K48Pv

Please allow password arguments for Hashrefinery so I can choose payout coin.
ilyxa

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

Huh
How to hide my miner from Awesome Miner stats reading by IP?

Can you explain this request in more detail? For example from where should it be hidden? Thanks!

If I know the IP of miner, I can monitor its activity and profitability.
Can I somehow block the ability to view statistics of my miner so that no one else can see it using tools like Awesome Miner?
I want make it private, or disable.
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:17:31 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 07:32:41 AM by STSMiner

Please allow password arguments for Hashrefinery so I can choose payout coin.

Make a custom pool / pool group  >> http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/pools.aspx

In the worker password field you can add the c=BTC or any other coin for payout.

Make sure the field above (Worker name) has the correct wallet address for the coin you want to be paid in.

You then have to use the custom pools setting to select the pool you just made, see this link for more info >>> http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx

Make sure you untick the Hash Refinery built in pool or it will not use the custom pool you made with the wallet / payment commands / settings.
spider703

Activity: 1764
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

Hi, Patrick. At me to you the request - whether it is possible to make in a benchmark at once for all cards, instead of on one card?

BTC 1Hof999zuqUKpifmzrSABv7tNr4nRaoJKM LTC Lf2L6DTBr2gXT38d7cVRqDQiHMndtXQyNW or write me in https://t.me/spider703
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

Hi Patrike

Please add the opportunity to block / unblock the mining of a certain coin in the "Coins Tab" list. Sometimes the statistic received from the online services is incorrect and at this point it would be convenient to ignore this coin in the "profit switching" until the correct data arrives. Recently, very often incorrect data come from InfluxCoin.

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: