Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701028 times)
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:40:25 PM

I have the purchased version of Awesome Miner Professional installed. Ver 1.7.6

It shows the red "updates are available" indicator, but when I try to update, it goes through the motions, restarts and everything, yet it doesn't update.
I have tried this about a dozen times.
Any hints or helpful information?
Thanks!

Well, I finally got it going....  Tongue

I had to uninstall the 1.7 version and download the newest version. Then it immediately started throwing up miner error messages on the screen, one on top of the other, on top of the other, etc. because I have a miner with a few dead chips. I finally had to kill it in task manager because the error messages had control of the screen and I couldn't get in to make any changes.

So I uninstalled that and tried to reinstall the older version. That installed but I had to reenter all of my miner info and customization configuration. Then that froze the program. I had to keep killing it in task manager and trying to restart it. But the program would never start. So finally, I uninstalled that and installed the newest version again. That worked. Then I went into "Options" and set things up. When I told it to allow API access, I guess that forced a restart of all my miners. At first I was a little miffed, but after the restart, the miner with the dead chips is showing all O's now. Hopefully if the X's come back it won't take over the program with error messages. I hope not. Time will tell. Smiley

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

I had to uninstall the 1.7 version and download the newest version. Then it immediately started throwing up miner error messages on the screen, one on top of the other, on top of the other, etc. because I have a miner with a few dead chips. I finally had to kill it in task manager because the error messages had control of the screen and I couldn't get in to make any changes.

So I uninstalled that and tried to reinstall the older version. That installed but I had to reenter all of my miner info and customization configuration. Then that froze the program. I had to keep killing it in task manager and trying to restart it. But the program would never start. So finally, I uninstalled that and installed the newest version again. That worked. Then I went into "Options" and set things up. When I told it to allow API access, I guess that forced a restart of all my miners. At first I was a little miffed, but after the restart, the miner with the dead chips is showing all O's now. Hopefully if the X's come back it won't take over the program with error messages. I hope not. Time will tell. Smiley

Hi,
It was good that you downloaded the latest version from the web site. Sometimes the automatic upgrades can be prevented by pending Windows update restart or security software.

The 2.0 version will by default trigger Detect Dead Device for Antminer chip failures as well. If you edit the Detect Dead Device trigger, you can select if you want it to trigger on Antminer chip failures or not. You can also set a threadhold.

I will also take a look at the error message that probably is because the restart of the miner doesn't work if it's in restricted mode. Anyway, I will investigate that part to ensure you don't get in to this scenario with multiple error dialogs.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:13:29 PM

I just download the free version and will buy enterprise one in few days. Right now I have few question.

1. How to remotely the machine from outside? as per my understanding, I will install the remote agent to the mining rig and add the remote host , so that's mean if I host the mining rig in multiple location, the remote agent will automatically port forwarding the port right? so I would need the public IP or add the IP to any DNS services? because the connection is dynamic connection and the I.P keep changing.

2. Since I will handle large scale of mining rig in different location , but all rig will mining the same coin each day, is there any select all function, so all managed miner will follow to mining the same coin?
Hi,
1) Are you using Antminers or similar network based ASIC devices, or is it GPU mining? The Remote Agent is only intended for GPU mining.
In any scenario, you either need to setup a VPN solution (Hamachi or similar), or configure port forwarding. You need a public and static IP in the port forwarding scenario at least. With VPN solutions like Hamachi, it might work without.

This is a guide on the web site on this topic where you will find more information:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/remotenetworks.aspx

2) Yes. You can select a single miner, multiple miners or all miners and perform the Switch Pool operation. This will let you change pool for all your miners at once.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:13:49 PM

Hi,
It was good that you downloaded the latest version from the web site. Sometimes the automatic upgrades can be prevented by pending Windows update restart or security software.

The 2.0 version will by default trigger Detect Dead Device for Antminer chip failures as well. If you edit the Detect Dead Device trigger, you can select if you want it to trigger on Antminer chip failures or not. You can also set a threadhold.

I will also take a look at the error message that probably is because the restart of the miner doesn't work if it's in restricted mode. Anyway, I will investigate that part to ensure you don't get in to this scenario with multiple error dialogs.

Thank you! I appreciate all the good, hard work. Seems to be running fine now. Yes, I have Detect Dead Device unchecked now because I thought that was probably what was triggering the error. (I'm glad the restart "fixed" my dead chips! I must have rebooted the miner a half dozen times before trying to get the X's to go away. I finally have it down-clocked to 575. I'm not going to press my luck moving it back to 600!)  Grin

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:37:29 PM

I just download the free version and will buy enterprise one in few days. Right now I have few question.

1. How to remotely the machine from outside? as per my understanding, I will install the remote agent to the mining rig and add the remote host , so that's mean if I host the mining rig in multiple location, the remote agent will automatically port forwarding the port right? so I would need the public IP or add the IP to any DNS services? because the connection is dynamic connection and the I.P keep changing.

2. Since I will handle large scale of mining rig in different location , but all rig will mining the same coin each day, is there any select all function, so all managed miner will follow to mining the same coin?
Hi,
1) Are you using Antminers or similar network based ASIC devices, or is it GPU mining? The Remote Agent is only intended for GPU mining.
In any scenario, you either need to setup a VPN solution (Hamachi or similar), or configure port forwarding. You need a public and static IP in the port forwarding scenario at least. With VPN solutions like Hamachi, it might work without.

This is a guide on the web site on this topic where you will find more information:

2) Yes. You can select a single miner, multiple miners or all miners and perform the Switch Pool operation. This will let you change pool for all your miners at once.

It's GPU mining, a custom 6 GPU for non bitcoin mining. I thought the agent already automatically port forward and listen to the socket connection. That's mean I can use no-ip or dydns as the external IP for my dynamic IP problem, correct?
ForumReader

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:44:24 PM

Hello.
Interesting in your product and plan to buy Professional version. Very impressive work.

I have a question: why my miner does not show "Total: $ / day" as you can see in screenshot:
http://joxi.ru/p27oVgYi0ybQg2
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

Hi,

It's GPU mining, a custom 6 GPU for non bitcoin mining. I thought the agent already automatically port forward and listen to the socket connection. That's mean I can use no-ip or dydns as the external IP for my dynamic IP problem, correct?
It's still required for Awesome Miner main application to be able to connect to the Remote Agent. The Remote Agent itself will not setup any VPN.
Yes, you can use any of those DNS services for solving the dynamic IP issue.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 07:03:11 PM

Hello.
Interesting in your product and plan to buy Professional version. Very impressive work.

I have a question: why my miner does not show "Total: $ / day" as you can see in screenshot:
http://joxi.ru/p27oVgYi0ybQg2
Hi,
I was just able to reproduce that problem - thanks for reporting it. A correction will be included in the next version, planned to be available within the next few days.

ForumReader

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:14:10 AM

And other question: my Baikal's working only with zpool.
Can I configure AW for using http://www.zpool.ca/api/status for getting most profitable algo at current moment (X11, X13, X14, X15, Qubit, Quark) and switch my Baikal's to this algo on zpool?
ForumReader

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:37:00 AM

And once more Smiley
AW does not show Temperature of Terminator A2 110 MH/s
But this information can be get from API, command "stats". This is example of API report, which AW getted from Terminator:

API command: stats
{
  "STATUS": [
    {
      "STATUS": "S",
      "When": 1477111353,
      "Code": 70,
      "Msg": "CGMiner stats",
      "Description": "cgminer 3.9.0 innosilicon-12chip-v0p5"
    }
  ],
  "STATS": [
    {
      "STATS": 0,
      "ID": "BA20",
      "Elapsed": 2020,
      "CS": 0,
      "ASIC": 12,
      "TEMP(AVG)": 39.75,
      "TEMP(SOLO)": "43-34-41-41"
    },
    {
      "STATS": 1,
      "ID": "BA21",
      "Elapsed": 2020,
      "CS": 1,
      "ASIC": 12,
      "TEMP(AVG)": 39.25,
      "TEMP(SOLO)": "43-34-39-41"
    }
... cut ...

Can you add this feature?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:27:56 PM

And other question: my Baikal's working only with zpool.
Can I configure AW for using http://www.zpool.ca/api/status for getting most profitable algo at current moment (X11, X13, X14, X15, Qubit, Quark) and switch my Baikal's to this algo on zpool?
Yes, just make sure you added all these pools to your miner. Then you simply go to Option -> Rules and enable "Awesome Profit Switching". The profit switcher will simply look at the pool list for the miner and change priority to the most profitable.

AW does not show Temperature of Terminator A2 110 MH/s
But this information can be get from API, command "stats". This is example of API report, which AW getted from Terminator:
Can you send me the complete API report from Awesome Miner? Select the miner in the main window, and from the toolbar: Tools -> API Report. Please send it by e-mail (you find the address in the About section of the application).

ForumReader

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:32:19 PM

Quote from: patrike
Can you send me the complete API report from Awesome Miner? Select the miner in the main window, and from the toolbar: Tools -> API Report. Please send it by e-mail (you find the address in the About section of the application).
Information was sent Smiley
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:22:28 PM

Quote from: patrike
Information was sent Smiley
Thanks for providing this information. The A2 Terminator miner had a very different way of providing the temperature, but I've added support for it.

This will be included in the next release of Awesome Miner, scheduled for tomorrow.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:27:21 PM

Awesome Miner 2.0.2 has just been released

- Better support for Antminer R4 and A2 Terminator miners
- Zpool profits displayed correctly
- Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner 7.2
- Minor corrections

ForumReader

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:39:07 AM

I just buyed a Professional version Smiley

I (may be and other users too) need important feature:
In "Notification" section please add notify by simple HTTP request to needed URL.

In my case: remote computer located with miners. When something goes wrong, AW do HTTP request to SMS service. And I will get SMS to my cell phone and I can react fast.

This feature possible for adding?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 06:22:04 PM

I (may be and other users too) need important feature:
In "Notification" section please add notify by simple HTTP request to needed URL.

In my case: remote computer located with miners. When something goes wrong, AW do HTTP request to SMS service. And I will get SMS to my cell phone and I can react fast.

This feature possible for adding?
That's probably possible to setup with the existing C# scripting feature in Awesome Miner. A few lines of C# would probably do the job.
However, it would of course be a bit easier and more user friendly to have a new Action called "Web hook" that would send a HTTP request.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:38:28 PM

sorry if this has been answered before
do you accept bitcoins as payment now?
since on the site it is not explained properly:
Can I pay with Bitcoin?
The Bitcoin payments has been temporary disabled since the beginning of 2016. Bitcoin payments will be supported again during 2016.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:27:55 PM

Man I love awesome Miner and Minera will keeping using both and keep paying for both, If i  have to as long as i keep mining .

I noticed some thing it seems every time you try to add support for the latest version of Claymore miners without using the upload tool you gave us which is a great help , with in hours he posts a new version, 7.3 for windows  is out now . it seems that way I'm sure it's not and me being the update fool , I am will try it and if it works ok ill keep using it etc weather i need to or not .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:50:52 PM

sorry if this has been answered before
do you accept bitcoins as payment now?
since on the site it is not explained properly:
Can I pay with Bitcoin?
The Bitcoin payments has been temporary disabled since the beginning of 2016. Bitcoin payments will be supported again during 2016.
Bitcoin is not supported as part of the automatic ordering procedure, but please contact me by e-mail and we can solve this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:53:25 PM

Man I love awesome Miner and Minera will keeping using both and keep paying for both, If i  have to as long as i keep mining .

I noticed some thing it seems every time you try to add support for the latest version of Claymore miners without using the upload tool you gave us which is a great help , with in hours he posts a new version, 7.3 for windows  is out now . it seems that way I'm sure it's not and me being the update fool , I am will try it and if it works ok ill keep using it etc weather i need to or not .
Thanks for the feedback.

It's difficult to keep up with all mining software releases, but I fixed some problems with the Upload Software feature back in 2.0.1 version of Awesome Miner, so please give it a try again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: