Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 [896] 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:16:17 AM

How do you mine to a wallet on a different computer? I tried running a wallet on a different computer across the network, changed this:
nxt.apiServerHost=0.0.0.0
nxt.allowedBotHosts=0.0.0.0
(could access the wallet from a different computer)

And changed this:
   "UpdaterAddr" : "192.168.0.98",
   "Server" : "192.168.0.98

It seems as though the miner could connect, but wouldn't start mining.

I'd really like to know this as I would like to centralize my wallets, I know questions get lost really easily in this thread.

conf/nxt-default.properties

change lines
100 :
Code:
nxt.allowedBotHosts=127.0.0.1; localhost; [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]; 
to
Code:
nxt.allowedBotHosts=*
and 107:
Code:
nxt.apiServerHost=127.0.0.1
to
Code:
nxt.apiServerHost=0.0.0.0.0

That should be all Cheesy

Thanks, was using blank or 0.0.0.0, when you need *
bensam123

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:27:15 AM

Such diff going to the bloody moon.

Network Difficulty

Is it worth me grabbing some more TB drives for this given the amount of diff its just gone to

Buying burst is a smarter choice now. U can sell all the burst u buy now when it hit 1000 sat and use that money to buy HDD to mine. Mining when price are high is a smarter choice. Buying instead of mining when price are low is a smarter choice. U can never mine the same amount of burst using the same amount of money buying HDD now because of low burst and BTC price. "Maybe" u will get equal amount in 1 year but price are so low now buying is way better to earn more BTC after u sell it at higher price and use it to buy HDD later

You look at ROI. At the current rate, 5TB will earn 0.048BTC per month. In other words, you'll pay off the hard drive in 12~ months, or over a year at the current rate. Where do you think burst will be in a year? Where has cryptocoins in general went in a year?

I definitely think there are some people who are renting out equipment as well, although I'm not certain how or where you'd do this right now.

Really stupid idea to buy mining equipment right now and unfortunately the huge pump that happened pretty much ruined any sort of mining potential of the coin as it has too much attention now and the herp/derp coins=profitalways420!!! tards are hoping on the mining train.
hvidgaard

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:08:22 AM

There is definitely some optimizations that could benefit Blagos miner. My experience is that I need to use a lower cache size than what ought to be optimal. Optimally, the miner should read all the data it needs from a file in one go, and do it's thing. That would limit the IO seeks to 2 per plotfile. But if I set the cache size such that it should be able to read everything the CPU will visually idle while it's trying to find the best offset. However if I lower it to 131072, it seems to keep the CPU at 100% utilization.

That said, I still have great success with optimizing. My 16TB took ~110s unoptimized, and are now running in ~80s, great improvement.

So after playing around and comparing Optimized Vs Non-optimized plots with the J6 optimizer, it appears as though non-optimized plots are faster. They however consume more memory when being mined (optimized plots have almost no memory usage). The speed difference is negligible, optimized is 10~ seconds slower, seemingly regardless of the number of drives I have attached.

I'm not exactly certain why this is, especially when everyone is saying they're faster. I even used a faster processor and Blagos miner was not operating at 100% usage. To that end, it appears that Blagos can only split threads down so much and it was effectively limited by one logical processor... at which point it would be faster if I had a higher frequency processor (single threaded performance becomes a bottleneck).

These are 4.54TB plots on 5TB 5,900RPM drives with 8192 stagger. They're hooked up via SATA 3 and I'm running W8.1 x64. The fastest I could hash one 5TB drive was 47s, it was non-optimized. A optimized one took 51s.

I really don't know why you'd want to optimize, unless you have extremely slow drives or almost no memory. Even on my pokey 5,900RPM drives, the bottleneck is definitely the processor (which makes a GPU assisted miner all the more desirable). The amount of time it takes to optimize and risk breaking your plots doesn't seem worth it.

Although I haven't played around with it, I would theorize a higher stagger size would actually make mining faster (if you have 16, 32, or 64GB of memory). These results may be because of how large my plots are comparatively to other people who are using much smaller drives.

I've been testing this over the last week or so and this has been tested across multiple systems. A A4-4000, G3220, and a AMD x4 640 (which is what I'm currently using). I tested in single drive configurations and multiple drive configurations (up to five drives). The results have been retested too, at no point in time were the drives actually the bottleneck in any of my tests. Maybe I just don't have a fast enough processor and after a certain threshold a non-optimized drive becomes worse then a optimized one.

In order to surpass a certain threshold it seems as though you need an extremely fast single threaded processor for best case mining. A i7, overclocked is better. Hyperthreading will help when you have more then four drives, although I also suspect a eight core FX would perform well when you have more then eight drives as AMD modules work quite well in multithreaded workloads.
bensam123

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:26:18 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 10:47:43 AM by bensam123

Thanks, how do you know if everything is functioning properly? I think I got everything working, but I'm not certain whether or not it's really 'working' so to speak. There is little to no documentation for the miner so I don't have any idea what any of the dialogue or options actually mean.

Like what is: dl sdl cdl ss rs?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9117608#msg9117608
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9696842#msg9696842
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9552852#msg9552852
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9304835#msg9304835

How often does the mining 'phase' happen?
Every new block (~4 min)

How do you know if you found a block mining solo?
You got burst in the wallet

How do you know how long it took to process the last deadline and what the deadline is (I'm using blagos)?

see stat-log.csv  (ID, #block, baseTarget, best_Deadline)

What is the initial 'mine' that happens when you start the miner up, where the percentage in the bottom left counts up?
percentage of reading of plots

What is optimizing people talk about and how do you do it? What does it mean?
merge the plots, defrag HDDs
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj4mzvkjlyg0c2l/merge.zip?dl=0

Hey Blago, what processor are you using for the above screenshot, are all the drives optimized, and how much memory do you have? Also what interfaces are being used for these drives and what drives are these? Are these all 7200RPMs?

There is definitely some optimizations that could benefit Blagos miner. My experience is that I need to use a lower cache size than what ought to be optimal. Optimally, the miner should read all the data it needs from a file in one go, and do it's thing. That would limit the IO seeks to 2 per plotfile. But if I set the cache size such that it should be able to read everything the CPU will visually idle while it's trying to find the best offset. However if I lower it to 131072, it seems to keep the CPU at 100% utilization.

That said, I still have great success with optimizing. My 16TB took ~110s unoptimized, and are now running in ~80s, great improvement.

Hmmm, what sort of drives are you using? I never saw an improvement from optimizing my drives, I'm using the J6 optimizer as well (not Blagos). The drives I'm using should be very fast sequentially, but suck as far as seeks go (slower spindle = longer seeks, higher density = faster sequential).

I actually seem to be running into a absolute lowest mine time of ~50s for one of my drives. Although I'll be testing more later tonight on my desktop CPU (4690k). I OC'd my x4 640 an additional 25% and it didn't move that time at all, which I'm starting to think Blagos is part of the bottleneck (it can only process so fast regardless of the rest of the system).

When looking at the drives in resource monitor they aren't transferring that much data. The GPU plotter wrote to them about 3x faster doing a 8192 stagger buffer, which I assume is similar in nature to when they're getting mine

Why 131072 too? Why not 100000?

Some more testing, it looks like my drives are not the limitation. Looking at random transfers in HD Tune using random access, they're about 4x higher then the transfer speed I'm getting with Blagos at the same block size >64K. That is a worst case scenario as well, which shouldn't be representative of a optimized disk (which is supposedly mainly sequential).
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 11:21:23 AM

Hey,

The Crowdfund case is here and ready to be used to fund your projects and ideas. The rules are simple.
You define a name, a description, the total duration of the crowdfunding and the total amount you need to gather. After the duration you have set, the AT checks the total amount gathered and if is greater than the one you have asked, the total amount is sent back to the ATs creators account. If the project is not successfully funded then refunds all the participants the amount they have sent minus the fees the AT needs for processing ( approx. 7 bursts ).

After the crowdfund case is done, the AT acts as a donation address, where any amount sent to the AT goes to the creator of the AT.

As in the lottery case I created a html file for making things easier for anyone interested in creating his project or help funding the project. If you want to use the html file then copy it under html/ui/ directory.
The resulting html looks like that:

You can find the corresponding html here: http://burstcoin.info/d/cf
and the assembly code of the CF case here: http://pastebin.com/09j994Yc

I found a bug. The wallet mixes up the lotteries and the crowdfunds. On one pc I can see the lotteries and the crowdfunds in the atcrowdfund.html and on the other computer I see both lotteries and crowdfunds in the atlotteries.html.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:46:40 AM

Hey Blago, what processor are you using for the above screenshot, are all the drives optimized, and how much memory do you have? Also what interfaces are being used for these drives and what drives are these? Are these all 7200RPMs?

AMD FX-6300 (6 cores)
16 Gb RAM
7 SATA HDDs, 7200 RPM
1 External USB 3 HDD
1 PCI-SATA adapter

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
rollingMyCar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:47:03 AM

i have read some post ago,
about AT...
i have read there are a lottery game, already implemented...
maybe, there are any possibility to see in future,
other kind of gambling Huh

thanks!
vbcs

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:51:32 AM

Hey,

The Crowdfund case is here and ready to be used to fund your projects and ideas. The rules are simple.
You define a name, a description, the total duration of the crowdfunding and the total amount you need to gather. After the duration you have set, the AT checks the total amount gathered and if is greater than the one you have asked, the total amount is sent back to the ATs creators account. If the project is not successfully funded then refunds all the participants the amount they have sent minus the fees the AT needs for processing ( approx. 7 bursts ).

After the crowdfund case is done, the AT acts as a donation address, where any amount sent to the AT goes to the creator of the AT.

As in the lottery case I created a html file for making things easier for anyone interested in creating his project or help funding the project. If you want to use the html file then copy it under html/ui/ directory.

I found a bug. The wallet mixes up the lotteries and the crowdfunds. On one pc I can see the lotteries and the crowdfunds in the atcrowdfund.html and on the other computer I see both lotteries and crowdfunds in the atlotteries.html.

I am aware of tha bug. When I made the lottery html I forgot to filter the ATs based on the name or description. We have discuss it with burstdev and we said we need to put one more field (tags) when creating the AT. This way the filtering of the ATs will be easier

1ELCU3hahFLMPPqsoHS2Mg2Rqjya6VXjAW
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:31:49 PM

about AT...

thanks!

Sure, we were in discussions about an AT dice game. It would work without problems, the only drawback would be the wait time, as you'd need to wait for quite some blocks before you'd get your results and/or payment.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
zlatanBorec

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:10:46 PM

about AT...

thanks!

i think thi is possible..
after all,
as you rightly point out,
there is already a lottery game!
and probably there will be other games that you can do ...

i think vbcs could help the community to inplement this type of games..
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 01:52:20 PM

Hey,

I tried to create a Crowdfund AT, but it gives an error:

The name should not contain spaces Smiley
I tried it again without spaces - same error. Are there other limitations? Do I need anything else except 1.2.2 wallet and atcrowdfund.html? What is the fee needed - there are just 2 burst there (BURST-RUL4-HV8X-C2US-79AAU)?

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
vbcs

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:31:15 PM

Hey,

I tried it again without spaces - same error. Are there other limitations? Do I need anything else except 1.2.2 wallet and atcrowdfund.html? What is the fee needed - there are just 2 burst there (BURST-RUL4-HV8X-C2US-79AAU)?

There is a limitation on the total size the name can be, but i dont recall atm the exact number (maybe 30 chars). Maybe that is th reason you are getting rejection. Can you try with a shorter name instead?

1ELCU3hahFLMPPqsoHS2Mg2Rqjya6VXjAW
LuisPT

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:14:41 PM

Hi mates,

Can someone please tell me the current rate for BURST per day for 1TB?

Cheers.

Noto so much!
But you can check here for more details

http://burstcoin.eu

Bye bye

200-250 burst
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:46:45 PM

-[QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT]-

BURST.GA pool will be moving to new code within the next couple days. I will be posting a large announcement about ByteEnterprises and new asset as well.

For now, taking pool server down for a minute to update wallet.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bensam123

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:54:22 PM

Hmmm, what sort of drives are you using? I never saw an improvement from optimizing my drives, I'm using the J6 optimizer as well (not Blagos). The drives I'm using should be very fast sequentially, but suck as far as seeks go (slower spindle = longer seeks, higher density = faster sequential).

I actually seem to be running into a absolute lowest mine time of ~50s for one of my drives. Although I'll be testing more later tonight on my desktop CPU (4690k). I OC'd my x4 640 an additional 25% and it didn't move that time at all, which I'm starting to think Blagos is part of the bottleneck (it can only process so fast regardless of the rest of the system).

When looking at the drives in resource monitor they aren't transferring that much data. The GPU plotter wrote to them about 3x faster doing a 8192 stagger buffer, which I assume is similar in nature to when they're getting mine

Why 131072 too? Why not 100000?

Some more testing, it looks like my drives are not the limitation. Looking at random transfers in HD Tune using random access, they're about 4x higher then the transfer speed I'm getting with Blagos at the same block size >64K. That is a worst case scenario as well, which shouldn't be representative of a optimized disk (which is supposedly mainly sequential).

Update to this, with a 4690k I got it down to 32s, but the drive still wasn't being maxed out.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:28:14 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 06:01:32 PM by crowetic

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]-

pool at http://burst.ga is currently being worked on. There will be downtime. The pool is going to the new pool code. I will post when complete, bear with us during the changeover process. Thanks!

Also, please stay tuned for the Asset announcement from ByteEnterprises, and how you can get involved. Thanks!

EDIT : Nevermind, due to a situation, the swap is going to be moved to tomorrow. So will the asset announcement. Thank you for your understanding!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:02:13 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 06:14:24 PM by q327K091

nice , already made money yesterday 201 sat Today 223 . I absorbed lot of coins yesterday ... of course I ain't selling not as much as even 1 satoshi of BURST

Cool

who the heck was selling yesterday at such low price.. I know folks picked it up even at 188... yo whoever you are you just like to use exchanges thrill of placing an order must be

if I see another wave to the ground like that I am scooping this time if I can over 1 million if allowed. network capacity ain't stopping , exchange trading exceeds value of increasing drive capacity

so if you want to unload BURST please ping me.. but I don't do escrow.. just give me heads up before exchange play.. same thing 200 sat and < I am ok with

speak soon
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 06:02:39 PM

Hey,

There is a limitation on the total size the name can be, but i dont recall atm the exact number (maybe 30 chars). Maybe that is th reason you are getting rejection. Can you try with a shorter name instead?
Same error. Are there limitations in the characters used in description (except max 990 chars)?

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:25:34 PM

sorry if naive' q, need this to cordinate my trading activity, does anyone know exact nature and schedule of block reward reductions into the future , like a time table ? thanks in advance, what I really would like to have is network capacity projection, but that is next to impossible...

Will give u a chart soonish

http://screencast.com/t/zoTReyvik

0 : 10000
10800: 9500
21600: 9025
32400: 8573.75
43200: 8145.0625
54000: 7737.809375
64800: 7350.91890625
75600: 6983.373
86400: 6634.2043
97200: 6302.49409725

thanks so much... great.. also will allow solid distribution world wide even with lower capacity drives in developing countries.. thought reduction was more aggressive.. it is not ... very very cool, and developing countries are high on electrical costs.. so there you go with decentralization,,, granted China could build a warehouse and stack it with high capacity SCSI's and begin race war in this space as well.. if it happens you all should get chunk of BURST as soon as you can at Tera and sat (on exchanges) as its allowed right now

checking bittrex action again... very interesting trading pattern.. like 12 BTC volume Today.. lots of 250K sold at 200 sat.. and rebought etc

believe "asset" territory is also untapped to a degree as well.. although NXT spined off so many that is hard for people to dissect although it is all very valuable long term

you got basically two coins that are "decentralization" friendly it is BURST and MAGI , both were actually presented together at a conference and it makes sense

bought Magi when BURST was at 300 satoshi and in reverse bought BURST when MAGI was 4908 sat.. both are excellent investments long term in my opinion . they, developers should consider "talking to" Supernet developers and close that bridge as well.. anyways..

> 200K BURST lots are gone, so now you have bots playing arbitrage in minuscule amounts, lucky thee who scooped these lots at 200 sat range.. there is one left but < 1/4 40K at 187 sat

thinking thinking.. need to transfer that BTC amount.. that's around 0.07 BTC which is nothing, gone.. next level is 204 and 207 sat...

Here is a 4 year chart. In about 41 months(3 years 5 months) we will be down to just 852 burst / block...about 306k / day

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:26:40 PM

funny attempt to depress value at bittrex, at 497 coins , let me see at least 200K and it needs to fall below 200 sat.. thanks

02/09/2015 01:19:37 PM   
SELL
0.00000207   497.61373188   0.00103006
Pages: « 1 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 [896] 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: