Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:24:08 PM

Wht so much hate from one to another ? What did Elmit to be so hated ? And to Elmit, why do you hate so much haitch ? It's time for me to choose my side  Grin ! I'm listening to your explanations !

Erkallys, Elmit runs a pool for bot miners and he steals their earnings. I've posted proof of this, but Elmit refuses to do any thing about it - other than attack the messenger. And now he blames me for anything that happens to him. His wallet crashes - I'm ddos him, his asset fails to payout - it's my fault, someone twitters ElmitIsAThief, it's me attacking him.

Elmit is a self deluded dutchman living in Singapore and suffering from an extreme state of  persecution disorder.

Yeah, I understand, but why does he say that it is you and not someone else ? To have my reply I need to wait for him now. But maybe you have an idea ?
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:24:41 PM

Wht so much hate from one to another ? What did Elmit to be so hated ? And to Elmit, why do you hate so much haitch ? It's time for me to choose my side  Grin ! I'm listening to your explanations !

Erkallys, Elmit runs a pool for bot miners and he steals their earnings. I've posted proof of this, but Elmit refuses to do any thing about it - other than attack the messenger. And now he blames me for anything that happens to him. His wallet crashes - I'm ddos him, his asset fails to payout - it's my fault, someone twitters ElmitIsAThief, it's me attacking him.

Elmit is a self deluded dutchman living in Singapore and suffering from an extreme state of  persecution disorder.

Which is his pool so others can stay away? I did notice one small pool that does this.
notabeliever

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:03:48 PM

Anyone try the Storite generic hard drives?

Storite 2-Terabyte 2TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive -DVR/PC/MAC
pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:04:02 PM

Is it possible to re-code Burst's marketplace into something like this: https://cryptothrift.com

Compared to Burst's, they look attractive. They even claim to have escrow (and offer... pictures!). If possible, do Burst have any qualified coders to be inspired by them but adding AT...?

make a list of what they have, that burst marketplace lacks, and let us discuss the individual items, what might be implementable in the decentralized marketplace in the burst software.

who knows, perhaps the need to store pictures could be the very first beginning of some data storage scheme, where you get paid for storing data ( here imanges ) for the marketplace, and the sellers then pay a small fee to keep their image on file.

The cool thing about a decentralized marketplace is that some thugs that want it shut down, has nowhere to go to shut things down - there is no central hub to take down.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:51:13 PM

Alright people as promised, we have started the NXT branch of the INCOME asset, it's is very exciting to announce it  Grin

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-5#post-6215

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/%28ann%29-income-asset-id-327508399992504862

Now we have became a multi-platform asset, and we will have access to extra investors and funds to grow faster.
notabeliever

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:16:53 PM

If ones uses blago 1.150509 miner what other miners I can switch to use the same plot files blagos used?
yeponlyone

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

Some people you need to explain it in details more than once.

Still could not find any core BURST question in that noise. Nothing to say to BURST???

Let me start with some questions:

What did you do RECENTLY (within a week or so) for BURST, that you believe would help to increase the value of BURST?
Did you make a promotion?
Did you make a PR article?
Did you tweet something about BURST?
Did you helped a person to mine?

Anything at all? ? ? ? ?
You can cheat here, you can get help from Headache!

I will just say: ask crowetic what I've done today (and for a couple of weeks before that).  Embarrassed

A hint is that my (and his) efforts are on a whole different level than your examples.

yeponlyone

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:58:36 PM

Is it possible to re-code Burst's marketplace into something like this: https://cryptothrift.com

Compared to Burst's, they look attractive. They even claim to have escrow (and offer... pictures!). If possible, do Burst have any qualified coders to be inspired by them but adding AT...?

make a list of what they have, that burst marketplace lacks, and let us discuss the individual items, what might be implementable in the decentralized marketplace in the burst software.

who knows, perhaps the need to store pictures could be the very first beginning of some data storage scheme, where you get paid for storing data ( here imanges ) for the marketplace, and the sellers then pay a small fee to keep their image on file.

The cool thing about a decentralized marketplace is that some thugs that want it shut down, has nowhere to go to shut things down - there is no central hub to take down.

Sorry, but I do not have the time for that, I'm occupied with other stuff. I just saw it and put it out here, hoping to see if someone qualified got "inspired" enough to take a closer look.  Smiley

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:22:37 PM

Elmit is a self deluded dutchman living in Singapore and suffering from an extreme state of  persecution disorder.

Which is his pool so others can stay away? I did notice one small pool that does this.

mininghere.com

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
BurstIncomeAsset

Merit: 511

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:24:42 PM

Alright people as promised, we have started the NXT branch of the INCOME asset, it's is very exciting to announce it  Grin

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-5#post-6215

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/%28ann%29-income-asset-id-327508399992504862

Now we have became a multi-platform asset, and we will have access to extra investors and funds to grow faster.

And so we have started, already new investments came in. If we can collect 4-5BTC then we will have a really smooth cash flow, that cash flow will let us pay dividends every week.

I prefer at least 0.01 BTC/ profit / week to not lose on fees, but with a larger sum we will make at least 0.1BTC or so weekly.

There isn't a magical solution to earning more, it's just slow but steady. I am also looking into the referral branch if we can boost our earnings, that could help.

More on this later, at the moment let's focus on attracting more people into the BURST community too.
yeponlyone

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:38:02 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 08:55:03 PM by yeponlyone

Hey BurstIncomeAsset, just want to say you are doing a great job in this mess of a thread we currently have Smiley I think we all have to try to keep a civil tone in here, but you stand out at someone with more reason than all at the moment.

Keep up the good work!!  Smiley
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

Sorry, but I do not have the time for that, I'm occupied with other stuff. I just saw it and put it out here, hoping to see if someone qualified got "inspired" enough to take a closer look.  Smiley

that's totally fine - the more ideas the better.
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 08:07:49 AM

Elmit is a self deluded dutchman living in Singapore and suffering from an extreme state of  persecution disorder.

CAUTION: LONG POST, get your coffee first!

----------------------------------

Actually his reply already explains everything.
I start with some terms first:

1. Pool
A quote from http://www.coindesk.com/information/get-started-mining-pools/

Pros and cons
If you’re deciding whether to join a mining pool or not, it can be helpful to think of it like a lottery syndicate – the pros and cons are exactly the same. Going solo means you won’t have to share the reward, but your odds of getting a reward are significantly decreased. Although a pool has a much larger chance of solving a block and winning the reward, that reward will be split between all the pool members.
Therefore, joining a pool creates a steady stream of income, even if each payment is modest compared to the full block reward (which currently stands at 25 XBTC).
It is important to note that it is important for a mining pool to not exceed over 51% of the hashing power of the network. If a single entity ends up controlling more than 50% of a cryptocurrency network’s computing power, it could – theoretically – wreak havoc on the whole network. In early 2014, many voiced concerns that the GHash.io bitcoin mining pool was approaching this threshold, and miners were urged to leave the pool.

(more to read there)

My interpretation is to use a pool (for BURST mining) is:
if you have little space plotted for mining you will be better served by using a pool, since you will even with a small mining power, will constantly earn something.
If you have large space plotted for mining, regardless if one account or multiple, you are better served mining solo.

Look up at burst.ninja to find Haitch accounts in Historic Shares. Help him to figure out if his plots would be better to be mined solo or in a pool. Read also 3. botnet below.

2. Theft
Wikipedia is an excellent source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theft
I quote the first paragraph:

In common usage, theft is the taking of another person's property without that person's permission or consent with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of it.[1][2] The word is also used as an informal shorthand term for some crimes against property, such as burglary, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, shoplifting, library theft, and fraud (i.e., obtaining money under false pretenses).[1][2] In some jurisdictions, theft is considered to be synonymous with larceny;[2] in others, theft has replaced larceny. Someone who carries out an act of or makes a career of theft is known as a thief. The act of theft is known by terms such as stealing, thieving, and filching

In my interpretation of above first sentence requires a “proof of theft” - to show that the stolen item EVER existed. Haitch never could bring up this. NEVER.

3. bot networking
https://www.google.com.tw/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=bot+networking&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=GegIVsKZO4nC1ASXlZrACg

First paragraph:
Also called botnet or bot net. A network of computers compromised by Trojans or other malicious code that works together to collectively perform tasks assigned by the network's creator or controller. These tasks may be automated or may be assigned via a control channel such as IRC.

4. persecution disorder.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion I quote the first lines:

Persecutory delusions are a delusional condition in which the affected person believes they are being persecuted. Specifically, they have been defined as containing two central elements:[1]
1. The individual thinks that harm is occurring, or is going to occur.
2. The individual thinks that the perceived persecutor has the intention to cause harm.
According to the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the most common form of delusions in schizophrenia, where the person believes "he or she is being tormented, followed, tricked, spied on, or ridiculed."[2] In the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the main feature of the persecutory type of delusional disorder. Delusions of persecution may also, somewhat less commonly, appear in manic episodes of bipolar disorder (predominantly irritable mood) and in severe depression with psychotic features.

Now to his words:

“Erkallys, Elmit runs a pool for bot miners and he steals their earnings.”

“Erkallys, Elmit”  is spelled correct.

“runs a pool” is correct too.

“for bot miners”
Read above (1.) “Pros and cons”. I do not see that “I” run a bot net. I not even have knowledge of running a bot net. However, Haitch, out of the blue suddenly mention it. Makes me wonder what he knows in terms of bot net. Is he running a bot net? Is he involved in a bot net?

“and he steals their earnings”

Read above (2.) “Theft”
He is talking about that should have existed. We all know what a block chain is and that it proves the existence of something. Haitch fails to find it in the blockchain. Nor can I.
Read above (4.) “persecution disorder”.

“I've posted proof of this, but Elmit refuses to do any thing about it - other than attack the messenger.”
Indeed he provided lines, which have nothing substantial in it, then could have been written with any text editor. THE BLOCK CHAIN DOES NOT LIE!!!
Second part of the sentence, read  above (4.) “persecution disorder.”

“And now he blames me for anything that happens to him.”

Read (4.)  “persecution disorder.”

“His wallet crashes - I'm ddos him,”

I run several wallets, and one showed an error. I asked the group and I cannot spot a hint in this question, that Haitch has done something to one of my wallets.
However, where in the entire thread came the word DDOS up? I did not mention it, however, I noticed that each time Haitch posts something negative about me, then miraculously also a DDOS attack occurred. Co-incidence Huh I get more and more doubts. Read his remark of bot nets.

“ his asset fails to payout”
Not at all, PetaByte (my only asset I created) always pay out. I waited for the script of ironTiga first, but his script does not fit for my asset. So I delayed the payout. We paid out all what has to be paid out.

“- it's my fault, someone twitters ElmitIsAThief, it's me attacking him.”

My post is already long, just scroll up to my words of a funny faucet user.

Short, somebody creates a Twitter account, names it ElmitIsAThief. NOTE that only Haitch uses all the time this phrase, while hiding in anonymity!!!! This “enemy of Haitch” uses then a Haitch BURST wallet to collect 4 BURSTs from my faucet.
… Read above 4. persecution disorder.

Enjoy using my faucet at http://burst.mininghere.com

“Elmit is a self deluded dutchman living in Singapore and suffering from an extreme state of  persecution disorder.”

He cannot even read the signature! If he could, he would see that the sentence is just wrong. I let it to you to compare this sentence to my signature! And to compare to his words!

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:08:46 AM

Its time so switch to a self moderated thread, that we can have a discussion about the coin, not the people.

Everybody who wants to discuss the coin and nothing else is invited. Hopefully you support me with this, to end this war between some guys here!!!

NEW BURST THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195142.msg12542754#msg12542754
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:46:13 AM

Its time so switch to a self moderated thread, that we can have a discussion about the coin, not the people.

Everybody who wants to discuss the coin and nothing else is invited. Hopefully you support me with this, to end this war between some guys here!!!

NEW BURST THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195142.msg12542754#msg12542754

I support this, just discuss coin only things anymore. Can you start with that?

Good!

Tell me about the price of BURST? What should we try next?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
bobafett

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:50:01 AM

thread closed!
all new posts here please: 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195142.msg12542754#msg12542754
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:51:56 AM

Why you decided it by yourself? I see no point for new thread. I will stay here.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bobafett

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:04:42 AM

user will decide, but why you want not to switch?

with a new thread, we can mod the op and make some overdue changes.
also we can delete useless replys, that only spam this thread full and keep new users away...

but this is your decision..... this is just a change, to start over, it would be great, if you also support this.
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:08:39 AM

Sorry, i disn't read for a while the thread.
Is the original dev still on board?
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:41:27 AM

Sorry, i disn't read for a while the thread.
Is the original dev still on board?

ATM he is not.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: