Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845432 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is. How can someone of the universe, who thinks according to the laws of the way the universe is and works, conceive of something that is completely outside of the universe and its laws... at least in part? Nobody is made to be able to think that way.

At the same time, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity point towards that "Something" that we can't fathom, as being the Creator.

The question isn't one of me not explaining. The question is one of why you won't accept the proof that is so evident, right in front of you, when it has been explained over and over to you.

Cool

So you just admitted that you don't know that is God, lol. Yes and that something can be many things, so we agree then.

Err... Anybody see the name Astargath as the one who posted? Looks like Astargath said it, not me.

Cool

Err... Anybody else see this ''Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is.'' Because to me that means that, well, you don't know what the creator really is. Why bother with all this shit if in the end you admit that you don't know. What is the point of all of this.

I think a lot of us have noticed that you are having trouble handling the English language.

Cool

Sorry Puddleduck, Astargath's understanding of the English language is just fine.

Your's..... not so.

The highlighted parts above in red are where you admit you have no idea what you are on about and your words and links are assumptions.

Congratulations, you are on your way to growing up.

Since everybody knows that you don't understand much of anything, thank you for emphasizing the fact that we really don't understand much about God. And it is even less from the scientific point of view.

So, thanks for your encouraging foolishness.

Cool

I am so glad you have given up on your ridiculous claims.

Is it possible that your delusions are subsiding?

Maybe, you even no longer belief your own claims.

As for me not knowing much.... I am happy for you to think that.

I have claimed nothing and have nothing to loose.

Because of your claims, you are the one who is looking like the imbecile you are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

Episode 18 - "Help a retard understand what he has done". It's hilarious to see Badecker now run desperately and try to repair his mistake. It was not an intentional mistake, he is just stupid. He did not realise that by saying that he actually doesn't know it's God, his whole world falls apart. He never understood that everyone brings religion in discussion because that is the field in which he is 'scientifically' trying to prove something. He has religious reasons, he is religious because that is what religious means, believing in the existence of a deity, he has a religious way of thinking and none the less his belief in God is pure religious as he admits it since he actually can not scientifically prove or know that it was God who created the universe (let alone the fact that the universe was intentionally created). His scientific proof is based on a religious view that the universe was created with the purpose of life, and that is a fallacy when trying to scientifically understand the universe and the traces that lead to it's beginning (not creation). There is little to 0 evidence that the Universe was created as well as there is little to 0 evidence that a God, any God, exists yet Badecker starts to prove these afirmations assuming they are already true, and that is because he is religious. He thinks that cause and effect, complexity and entropy prove the world was programmed and he is wrong again, since programming only refers to a computer program or the action of making a schedule. He can't even express himself correctly, yet he claims he can scientifically prove something. The only scientific laws that he knows little of are cause and effect, complexity and entropy (the last two are not laws, only cause and effect is) which he knows of from other apologists who made exactly the same claim and got debunked by great scientists. Nowadays they do the same as Badecker: they stay underground , like rats, and babble on with their shit that got debunked by people who actually studied, hoping that maybe one day they can brainwash enough children so they can have their apologist social media warriors on their side. What they will never do again is a debate with someone who studied science, be it physics, biology, cosmology, etc. They won't do it because they know for sure the loss is assured and the shame is great. I know another one who would not dare to debate a scientist, he wouldn't even dare to make his claims more public than this forum: Badecker. The apologist retarded rat who didn't even realise when he debunked his own theory and now struggles to blame others for not understanding what he said. Episode 19 will hopefully destroy the rat and it's viruses. Hang on, fellas.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:11:45 AM

Yeah, badecker has finally failed. He admitted that he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. He is just another brainwashed religious person, nothing more. At first I really thought he may not be just a typical religious guy but in the end he proved me wrong. Not much more to say at this point, as horace said now he is desperately trying to say that he didn't mean that but it's too late.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

God exists. Science proves it. Nature shows it. Research the science laws in the following links to understand how:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 02:35:37 PM by stats

HA HA HA HA HA

All you have left is your ability to post delusional links which have been debunked by not only others, but also yourself.

See proof above in red writing for your own debunking.

You have nothing and now trying to save face, but this has made you look more desperate than ever.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:34:05 PM

the balance on the earth, look at the biological systeam of the creatures. they're incredible like crazy.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

wow so glad i brought this thread back from the dead last year

but i think we need more memes folks, liven the place up a little , these walls of text are making my poor little brain cell hurt.  Grin Cheesy

So anyway here ya go folks...

a video of BADecker  spouting his nonsense in person!!!      comedy gold!
now you may ask, so why does BADecker never link to this retarded web page seeing how he parrots all the pious drivel the site spouts.
simple ...who'd wanna be exposed on bitcointalk for being an  ignorant moron?  (i know this place is full of em, but whatever...)
Sorry BADecker... aka  Ken Ham, i just blew your cover!!  lol

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

Of course , god is exists, if you new in scient, maybe your gonna become ateis, but if you learn more and more in scients, you gonna know everything is under his control.
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:31:33 AM

but i think we need more memes folks, liven the place up a little , these walls of text are making my poor little brain cell hurt.  Grin Cheesy

now you may ask, so why does BADecker never link to this retarded web page seeing how he parrots all the pious drivel the site spouts.
simple ...who'd wanna be exposed on bitcointalk for being an  ignorant moron?  (i know this place is full of em, but whatever...)
Sorry BADecker... aka  Ken Ham, i just blew your cover!!  lol

Is this really legit?? I mean is this really badecker?? And wait, are thos dvd's really for sale?? And how did you mange to identify that it is really him?? I mean that's just difficult. But not impossible tho. One last thing, if that is really him, isnt that a bit too much?? I mean that can cause him serious trolling and other things now that his real identity is known..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

Sorry BADecker... aka  Ken Ham, i just blew your cover!!  lol

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Is this really legit?? I mean is this really badecker?? And wait, are thos dvd's really for sale?? And how did you mange to identify that it is really him?? I mean that's just difficult. But not impossible tho. One last thing, if that is really him, isnt that a bit too much?? I mean that can cause him serious trolling and other things now that his real identity is known..

Is that all you jokers can do? All you can do is attempt to pick on BADecker. You can't really even begin to rebut cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. You can't even begin to rebut the scientific proof that God exists. Pick a point in the proof. Rebut even one point in simple concise language if you can.

You retards belong in a funny farm, right along with the FE people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Is that all you jokers can do? All you can do is attempt to pick on BADecker. You can't really even begin to rebut cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. You can't even begin to rebut the scientific proof that God exists. Pick a point in the proof. Rebut even one point in simple concise language if you can.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ladies and gentlemen, this is our little pet BADecker at his worst.

As can be seen above he is trying to play the victim. This is quite funny as due to his own words which can be found here: [/url]   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088[/url]   he admits that his god cannot be proven.

Poor little fella is really angry that his world has fallen apart.

His links have been disproven by others and himself and he now has nothing left apart from the victim stage.

C'mon little fella, pull yourself together. You are embarrassing yourself.

BTW: Can't wait for the next chapter. Going to be a laugh.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA

As can be seen above he is trying to play the victim. This is quite funny as due to his own words which can be found here: [/url]   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088[/url]   he admits that his god cannot be proven.

His links have been disproven by others and himself and he now has nothing left apart from the victim stage.

Thanks again for helping to spread the proof that God exists, by not rebutting the scientific proof found here:

Cool

stats

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA

As can be seen above he is trying to play the victim. This is quite funny as due to his own words which can be found here: [/url]   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088[/url]   he admits that his god cannot be proven.

Thanks again for helping to spread the proof that God exists, by not rebutting the scientific proof found here:

Cool

And in response also by BADecker is his own rebuttal of the points above.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088

Yes it is true.... he is delusional and suffers mental health conditions.
xDreamscape

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

Unfortunately people will continue to believe in fairy tales because they will choose to believe in anything that feels convenient for them even if they must detach themselves from objective reality or completely obfuscate information.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

Unfortunately people will continue to believe in fairy tales because they will choose to believe in anything that feels convenient for them even if they must detach themselves from objective reality or completely obfuscate information.

And one of the most amazing things is that scientists, who have seen the proof that God exists, still want to believe in the fairy-tale that He doesn't exist.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:37:24 PM

Just to show you how flawed your thinking is, the info your, above, link makes a distinction between knowing that God exits, and the fact that we don't really know what He is, even though we know that He exists.

Here you are, posting all kinds of stuff, and you can't even see that there is a difference between knowing that something exists, and not knowing what it is made out of.

However, thank you for your post. It shows how really ignorant you are. But your greatest ignorant part isn't simply being ignorant. Your true ignorance lies in the fact that you don't want to stop being ignorant.

Cool

stats

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:29:06 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 03:30:31 AM by stats

Just to show you how flawed your thinking is, the info your, above, link makes a distinction between knowing that God exits, and the fact that we don't really know what He is, even though we know that He exists.

Here you are, posting all kinds of stuff, and you can't even see that there is a difference between knowing that something exists, and not knowing what it is made out of.

However, thank you for your post. It shows how really ignorant you are. But your greatest ignorant part isn't simply being ignorant. Your true ignorance lies in the fact that you don't want to stop being ignorant.

Cool

Your link says you dont know what it is.... and you dont have the ability to fathom what it is.

That my furry little friend means your assumption of it being your god is flawed. You yourself have stated you do not have the ability to know.

Thank you for showing your delusional and this is purely your attempt to make your assumptions as fact.

Better luck next time.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:59:08 AM

Cool

oh jeezus!!! i just had the best belly laugh i've had in years!
oh cmon now, aren't you like  totally flattered that you could be mistaken for the likes of that
god fearin, bible lovin, evolution/science denying, character KEN HAM!!!
Come on dude...he built the   Creation Museum! complete with dinosaurs and humans in the same time period and Noahs Ark and Adam and Eve!!... ROFLMFAO!!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:40:47 AM

Cool

oh cmon now, aren't you like  totally flattered that you could be mistaken for the likes of that
Come on dude...he built the   Creation Museum! complete with dinosaurs and humans in the same time period and Noahs Ark and Adam and Eve!!... ROFLMFAO!!!

What does Ken Ham have to do with scientific proof that God exists?

I had thought that within the Bitcointalk forum there would be a few people who understood the difference between science and religion. But here you are, another one focusing on religion rather than science.

Don't any of you jokers know even enough basic science that you can talk science rather than religion?

Cool

stats

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

Cool

What does Ken Ham have to do with scientific proof that God exists?

I had thought that within the Bitcointalk forum there would be a few people who understood the difference between science and religion. But here you are, another one focusing on religion rather than science.

Don't any of you jokers know even enough basic science that you can talk science rather than religion?

Cool

Science.... yes  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19350390#msg19350390

Your pseudo science bullshit..... Pffffff
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: