Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:44:30 PM

I may not be a whale yet, but compared to you, Im the largest whale in the pond

A self-made whale? .. or nah?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balkhole

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:52:18 PM

I may not be a whale yet, but compared to you, Im the largest whale in the pond

A self-made whale? .. or nah?

Probably just as selfmade as you are.. We both obviously had significant help along the way, with the picks and tips.. but thats only one part of the eqation.. no body takes a trade for me, thats my end of the bargain. Im always willing to not only follow instruction, but to learn too
51percemt

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

you aren't even qualified to be posting here. Professionals and winners only

Yep! Cheesy

Ryan should change the name of the group to The Winners Circle and require proof of past wins to register

I would hate the team to be flooded with loser types, Steel sharpens steel
alice chan

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:11:40 PM

So I'm in for a weeks trading with Ryan

I followed this thread since the first post and have bookmarked many key posts that I feel are laced with gold

Have never taken part in a pump or joined a group of any kind but decided to get serious about trading and if I am going to learn from anyone it might as well be from the best

As far as trading goes, it seems that these guys are making the most money and I would love to be involved

After being an observer to the public predictions coming to pass, not once, but nearly every single prediction playing out exactly as described...... All the information and professional advice, I feel comfortable taking the leap

toleng

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:23:58 PM

Probably just as selfmade as you are.. We both obviously had significant help along the way, with the picks and tips.. but thats only one part of the eqation.. no body takes a trade for me, thats my end of the bargain. Im always willing to not only follow instruction, but to learn too

lol couldn't do the whole self-made thing in public LOOL?

I agree with you there bro ..

VIOR has gone crazy again.. Ryan always says you don't have to sell your entire position in a coin all at once. Common sense stuff right? But how many people actually follow this piece of advice?

We first started buying VIOR during the last week of november at 1K

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

The price is now 13 THOUSAND Satoshi

Thats a freaking 1200% profit bro...

So it's just listening to those small key pieces of advice, because fuck.. just look at the vior chart. Its been going up every week since then. So 3 btc in vior at 1k will have netted you more than 20 btc by today

Some people get how this stuff works, and some people don't
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:46:47 PM

VIOR has gone crazy again.. Ryan always says you don't have to sell your entire position in a coin all at once. Common sense stuff right? But how many people actually follow this piece of advice?

So it's just listening to those small key pieces of advice, because fuck.. just look at the vior chart. Its been going up every week since then. So 3 btc in vior at 1k will have netted you more than 20 btc by today

Most people aren't that smart.

If a coin isn't up 100% in one day they will sell because thats how their brains work.
They aren't patient enough, so they will never make any real money

They just don't get it
Coins that move 100% in a day, build so much resistance that there has to be some serious demand to push it further.
Without that demand that 100% rise is all your getting

But there are those glorious coins out there that will only move 20% in a day, another 30% the next day and remain under the radar
This will happen for many weeks in a row, untill you end up with a 1200% profit like with VIOR

Ryan said it best himself

The only problem is, the majority of Novice traders are too short sighted. They covet markets that jump 200% in 24hrs, but shun Coins that only move 30, 40%.

This is crucial information.

Those that aren’t aware of things like this are more vulnerable and susceptible to making their buying / selling decisions based on mere +10%, -10% moves. These traders are not aware of the bigger picture.

If you don't know what the bigger picture is (why you have entered a trade) then don't trade at all
you are sure to lose your money to guys like us, who have been given this understanding
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:03:37 PM

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

The price is now 13 THOUSAND Satoshi

Thats a freaking 1200% profit bro...

3 btc in Vior at 1k would have got you 33 btc today actually if you were smart enough to scale out slowly

Baisically turning $811 into $8927

Just think about how many amateurs have fucked up and lost out to put that $8k in your pocket. Scary stuff right? Lol

Now i know what ryan means when he says amateurs are the majority in this market

Thats why there is so much money to be made.. and that 8k is only from one coin lol.. we have traded more than 30 coins.. not to brag Wink
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:07:25 PM

how many people on this team ?
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:20:04 PM

3 btc in Vior at 1k would have got you 33 btc today actually if you were smart enough to scale out slowly

Just think about how many amateurs have fucked up and lost out to put that $8k in your pocket. Scary stuff right? Lol

Now i know what ryan means when he says amateurs are the majority in this market

Thats why there is so much money to be made.. and that 8k is only from one coin lol.. we have traded more than 30 coins.. not to brag Wink

Yes LAWD!! Without amateurs no one would make any money at all. Amateurs are the lifeblood of the market.That's why crypto is the best market to trade right now if you have the correct knowledge and skills. If you want some insight into how these amateurs think, just read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913177.0

you wont stop laughing i tell ya
51percemt

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:23:04 PM

He always tells me to hold a certain amount of my position after accumulation....now it's clear why
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:34:49 PM

this thread is one long ad for scammers

iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:36:10 PM

That's why I love crypto, you couldn't do that in any other market in the world

I used to do a lot of online gambling, but only on sunday mornings when rich kids and wealthy city types were wasted and stoned out of their minds after a long night of snorting coke and binge drinking.

Bored out of their minds, still strung up on coke and feeling invincible they hop into the den with lions like myself

I was clearing 2K every weekend and it was easy pickins too

In Crypto it's like people are binge drinking and getting wasted every fucking day, or just completely insane because they make it so easy to win

I wasn't an expert trader when I started, but now I realise you don't even need to be an expert. All you need to know is what to look for on the charts, how to read orderbooks and hey presto, all of a sudden the cash register won't stop ringing

If people actually knew how much money is being made, all hell would brake loose.

Just think how many people are "staying in cash" right now as bitcoin is plummeting into new lows. When btc starts hitting new highs these same people will be buying.

It's insanity
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:47:03 PM

Just think how many people are "staying in cash" right now as bitcoin is plummeting into new lows. When btc starts hitting new highs these same people will be buying.

BINGO

and then you get that old chestnut "you only win because of manipulation"
no actually, we win because to us a popular coin trading at a low price means "cheap, bargain, wholesale rate". To amateurs, low prices mean "the world is ending (lol), stay away, crypto is dead, the end is near"

We buy at the right time, and sell at the right time. Amateurs buy at the wrong time, so they are always on the back foot
toleng

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:52:59 PM

We buy at the right time, and sell at the right time. Amateurs buy at the wrong time, so they are always on the back foot

You are pretty much fucked if you buy at the wrong time, timing is everything in trading.

If you buy at the wrong time there is nothing you can do to put that right, it's a fatal mistake

you will have given your money to someone who was one step ahead and they will be off to double that profit in another coin

while all you can do is either sell at a small loss or hang on in false hope, as your loss grows larger and larger...
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:07:09 PM

and then you get that old chestnut "you only win because of manipulation"
no actually, we win because to us a popular coin trading at a low price means "cheap, bargain, wholesale rate". To amateurs, low prices mean "the world is ending (lol), stay away, crypto is dead, the end is near"

The cries of mediocrity  Cheesy Cheesy
Buying all the BTC I can, speaking with ryan and also really getting into reading up, and building my understanding of alts

a lot of dumb money is going to be moving out of BTC and into alts over the next few days

you aren't even qualified to be posting here. Professionals and winners only

Yep! Cheesy

Ryan should change the name of the group to The Winners Circle and require proof of past wins to register

I would hate the team to be flooded with loser types, Steel sharpens steel

No he should change the name to THE SELL SIDE, because we always form 100% of the sell side as prices are going through the roof

Grin
RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:42:35 PM

Hope I'm not too late to join again this week?
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:33:07 PM

26 Dec - 04 Jan
Total return: 432%
Coins: VIOR

If you wake up in the morning, grab some coffee, and then log into Bittrex and start figuring out what to do, you won’t get very far. A good trader will have done his homework and will be prepared for what the market has to offer before the day starts. His trades won’t be made randomly; instead, they will be part of finely constructed strategy. He will already have made a game plan for the day so that no matter what the market throws at him, he knows how to react.

VIOR

ACCUMULATION v DISTRIBUTION

A lot of people have been messaging me for a more explicit explanation of Accumulation vs Distribution. So here is a short analogous story that will break down how prices moves in this market – across every coin.

One day after a particularly terrible trading day, my Uncle Dave took me aside and gave me some hard facts about how markets really work. You see, Uncle Dave owns a unique company, which has given him an insider’s perspective on how price movement is managed.

His company Dave & Co, is the only company in the City that distributes light bulbs that never die, and it does so under licence from the government. These light bulbs have an intrinsic value, they never die, and the number in circulation at any one time is much the same.

Being a reasonably intelligent guy, Uncle Dave soon realised that just buying and selling light bulbs to his customers was rather unrewarding. The amount of money he made each time he bought and sold was quite small, and the number of transactions per day was also low.

In addition to this, he also had the expense of an office, warehouse and staff. So something ‘creative’ had to be done.

Having given the problem some thought, he began to wonder what would happen if he mentioned to his neighbour that his light bulbs would soon be in short supply. He knew that his neighbour was well connected and, quite frankly, was a gossip – so this was almost as effective as putting out an expensive advertisement in the local newspaper. Uncle Dave also knew from checking his warehouse, that he had enough stock to meet any increased demand should his plan be successful.

Several days passed and light bulb sales remained flat.

However, after a week or so, sales started to pick up with more customers coming to the warehouse and buying in larger quantities. It seemed his plan was starting to work and everyone was happy. His customers were happy as they knew that everlasting bulbs would soon be in short supply, and so their value would increase. Uncle Dave was happy because he was selling more lightbulbs, and making more money every day.

Now, with everyone buying these light bulbs, what would happen if he raised his prices? After all, he was the only supplier and demand was high at the moment.

The following day, he announced a price increase but, still believing there would be a light bulb shortage, his customers continued to buy in even larger quantities!

As the weeks passed, he gradually increased his prices higher and higher but still, the buying continued. A few of his more “observant” customers started to sell their bulbs back to him, taking their profits, but Uncle Dave didn’t mind as he still had plenty of willing buyers.

This was all good news for Uncle Dave until, one day, he realised with some alarm that his warehouse was now looking quite empty. He also noticed that the volume of sales each day was decreasing. He decided to keep hiking his prices, so that everyone would think that the situation was unchanged.

Now Uncle Dave had a problem. His original plan was too successful. How was he going to persuade all of his customers to sell their light bulbs back to him, so that he could continue in business?

He thought about this issue for days. Then, by chance, he met his neighbour again in town. The man pulled him to the side to ask if some “gossip” he had heard was true? Uncle Dave had learned that his neighbour had heard that another, much larger, distributor was setting up shop in the area.

Being quite intelligent, Uncle Dave realised that the solution to his problem had just been served up on a silver platter. Appearing shocked, he admitted that the rumour was true, and that his business would suffer badly. More importantly, light bulb values were likely to drop dramatically in price.

Within days, Uncle Dave had queues of customers outside his warehouse doors, begging him to buy back their light bulbs. Now, these are still the same light bulbs – they last forever and are in short supply. But, with so many people selling due to hysteria, Uncle Dave dropped his prices quickly, making people even more desperate to sell before their bulbs became worthless!

As the prices fell further, more and more people cracked under the pressure. Uncle Dave was now buying back an enormous volume of light bulbs. After a few weeks, the panic selling was over – as there were the smart few who were brave enough to hold onto their bulbs despite the pressure.

Uncle Dave could now begin to sell his light bulbs again at their old levels from his warehouse full of stock. He didn’t mind if it was quiet for a few months (long-term trade), as he has made a great deal of money very quickly. He could now afford to take it easy. His overhead costs were covered and he could even bestow a healthy bonus upon his staff members. Everyone soon forgot how or where the rumours had started and life returned to normal.

Normal that is until Uncle Dave started thinking one day to gear up and repeat the entire process again.

Tip: The above analogy is of course fiction, but describes the process of accumulation and distribution. It shows how skilled traders use windows of opportunity and a variety of trading conditions to manipulate prices. Any and every piece of news is merely a tool to manipulate supply and demand. Just like Uncle Dave, traders who buy into a coin during the accumulation phase have a huge advantage over everyone else, as they are literally able to set their own selling prices when volume builds up.  Now I don’t want you to run away with the idea that the entire Crypto market is rigged. It isn’t. No single trader can achieve this on their own. It all comes down to realising that trading is as simple as understanding the difference between retail and wholesale pricing.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:34:38 PM

Hope I'm not too late to join again this week?

Just responded your pm

Cheers

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913177.0

Are you guys trolling in this thread?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:52:44 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:25:00 AM by Piston Honda

So does Ryan pumper "group"  pump then or what?  Aside from all his fancy professional knowledge trading talk here.... Vior had a 15btc buy which pumped it from 7k to over 14k....Sunday 6am.   That is NOT natural growth....

Thus, call it accumulation or whatever u want over the past 2+wks or whatever....but Ryan and group or whatever obviously have inside knowledge and/or are working with the devs of coins or outside whales to make that kinda price rise happen.  (or doing it themselves).

If u look at his past coin choices, some move more than others, and had so little volume with no news releases... Yet in a week they are pumping... So obviously there is something going on that Ryan does to "make things happen" on certain coin choices, or is working bots galore, whatever the case it's not normal.  

So please don't give us all this pro "watch the charts bullshit" because in alts it doesn't apply the same to real world.  I admit the technique in general CAN work... But not as much as u guys make it seem to, for us to do it on our own.   Hence why u ask for money weekly.

Vior I don't think had any major news to even warrant that kinda price jump... So wth??

We can hold certain coins long... And no movement forever, yes I know be patient but for so many coins no movement happens unless it's unnatural pump...... You're lying if it's anything else.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: