Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 02:19:18 PM

Always managers to buy at the bottom, always manages to sell right at the top.

I've done that many times myself

There are actual mechanics behind doing that which ryan teaches here

Learn to trade bro, you'll become a better man Grin

No one always buys at the very bottom and always sell at the very top. Get a conscience or a clue you shill.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:20:27 PM

Hey don't get me wrong man, i'm all for manipulation, I dibble and dabble in it here and there. But I have paid my dues and have been here for quite some time so I deserve an easy ride at this stage. You expect me to sit back and watch noobs make 300% profits because they are in some "manipulation squad" fuck that man! Noobs should pay their dues just like the rest of us had to

I don't think you've heard the phrase "fatten the pigs, before the slaughter".

Ryan is smarter than you think...   only a fool would think he cares about his "members".

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:22:06 PM

You guys should just read ryans past posts or the articles on his website, boost your skillset and then join. I think I speak for everybody when I say we don't need any weak links in our circle

That's exactly my tought....i'm newbie here, i'm reading all post of the blog trying to understand how this work....maybe later i will ready to join the group, not without any knowledge...
RobertDJ

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:25:03 PM

This thread is always at the very top lol.....guess it's where the money's at I suppose

It's the whole accumulation / distribution thing that opened my eye to how things really work
Still combing over things with ryan himself giving me a few pointers every now and again, very insightful guy.

He told me to think backwards. To stop looking for rallys, but to start looking for crashes instead. Simple, but fucking genious.
He said, if people are buying after a crash then that is manipulation taking place, and you had better grab your share

Sollozzo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:34:39 PM

Personally I would prefer ryan to close membership to noobs.

Or to ask for proof of past profit from newcomers cause I see a lazier crowd starting to come in

You guys should just read ryans past posts or the articles on his website, boost your skillset and then join. I think I speak for everybody when I say we don't need any weak links in our circle

That's the thing.. You guys are weak.. You don't have to read a website or article here..It's all about the Fat Stacks !! Come on man... This is not about skill set..  Ryan is a noob and if he doesn't wise up we'll dump on his shit...I'll be the first to unload Smiley
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:35:33 PM

Ok, as Ryan is a noob and you are a master here, then show how to make some easy money, we are all with you Wink
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:01:39 PM

ha ha sock puppet frenzy

makes great reading though
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:16:55 PM

21 Jan - 22 Jan
Total return: 105%
Coins: NOO

The market is its own best advertiser. Being successful in the digital currency markets is simple. You have to realise that trading is an advanced game of psychology, where individuals are willing to put their own money towards betting that they are correct and that the person on the other side of the trade is wrong. Because remember – every single trade involves a buy and a sell. With every single trade, the person who is selling has one theory whilst the person who is buying has another. This, in itself, is a literal demonstration of the fact that the lack of correct information in this market is most prolific in ensuring that novice traders are forever on the losing end of the trade.

NOO

Percentages are the order of the day!

You see guys, this rule applies not only to our crypto currency market – but to every other financial market in the world.

Percentages are king!

People devote several wasted hours towards looking for a “bottom,”  or trying to find “the top.” Common strategies of the typical novice trader.

If you want to accrue large bundles of cash from this market, then you must imitate the people (the minority) who are actually making bundles of cash – and ditch any ideology that is upheld by the majority of participants in this market. (The herd, novice traders etc)

It is an established fact that in any financial arena, the majority will always draw the shorter end of the stick. That is because the whole basis of the finance industry itself is the exploitation of natural human irrationality.

I have said it before, you can tell who is in the know and who isn’t just by the way someone talks and the things they say.

Not a single day passes where you don’t hear someone mention “oh look guys, the bottom is in.” This whole terminology doesn’t make sense. “The bottom is in?” ...Complete nonsense.

Novice traders are under the assumption that one can put a sizeable buy order on a coin and – for whatever reason – it won’t be used and abused as an exit route by skilled traders who bought into the coin, weeks before, during accumulation and are now at 2x+ profit.

This is an erroneous ideology but, again, it is one that is shared by the majority of altcoin traders. Which is why they consistently lose.

“The bottom” has nothing to do with buy orders and with that being said, I have to reiterate – percentages are the order of the day!

Now, whilst I make it a duty of mine to reveal certain caveats of the crypto markets that are seldom discussed publicly – I will spill even more juice, but not the entire canister.

Percentages are king!

You see, you have traders who look at the charts and go about trying to locate the “head and shoulders (lol) pattern,” the even more outlandish sounding “cup and handle pattern,” and the ridiculous “double top and double bottom” patterns.

These traders, will sit there for hours trying to spot these patterns – failing to realise that in order for these nonsensical  patterns to be produced, the price has to move up, and down several times – inflating the 24hour trading volume, thus diminishing your ability to profit when you finally do spot the “double top”.

Do you think Bank of America traders wait to see the “cup and handle” pattern before buying shares in some gas and energy conglomerate? Could you see 200 Morgan Stanley traders sitting on their hands until they see a “wedge” form on the chart?

This is nonsense guys.

These foolish patterns are used to pull your attention away from what really matters in the market.

Percentages are king!

You see, after a coin rises several hundred percent – the only guarantee is that it’s price will now crash! You don’t need to see a “cup and handle” pattern to tell you that. It is common sense.

Therefore, the laws of mathematics play a vital role in the market. Because if prices can rise only but so far, then they can only fall but so far.

Starting to get the point?

Percentages are the order of the day!

I have spoken about recurring price patterns, how coins make similar movements over and over again until the point where you will have exploited this movement so much, that you almost will want to give some of the money back, because it was just too easy to make.

Ask yourself, what do we measure price moves by? ... Percentages.

So the recurring – thus exploitable – element is the percentage decline after every rally.

The larger the percentage is, the less likely it becomes that the price will continue falling. Then, to confirm your trading decision – you sit back and wait for accumulation to begin. Once it does, you now have a high profitability trade right there.

Trading isn’t about cluttering your charts with oscillators and other useless indicators. Trading is a game of psychology – whether you realise it or not, this is the game that is played day in and day out.

Skilled traders are referred to as manipulators only because they realise that, to win big, means getting there first. Therefore timing is key. Novice traders are not in tune with price movement – so their timing is always off.

This is not a game of chance, it is a game of skill.

Tip: The financial market continues to thrive, not because of conspiracy – but because of a flaw in human logic. We all assume that, as human beings, we have all been blessed with sound logic. However, you’d be shocked to find that this isn’t the case. It is a well known fact that, when it comes to finance especially, human beings are immensely irrational. When blatantly given the option to buy something cheaply, whilst “the few” skilled traders are filling their own warehouses – the majority of participants will pass-up this opportunity, only to then decide to buy once the price has already gone up several hundred percent. This is because, this is when everyone else is also finally deciding to buy – therefore, despite being totally ill-timed, and incorrect, it becomes easier to make the decision to buy. This is herd mentality and the single reason why  trading is one of the most profitable ventures in the world today.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:35:04 PM

Do you think Bank of America traders wait to see the “cup and handle” pattern before buying shares in some gas and energy conglomerate? Could you see 200 Morgan Stanley traders sitting on their hands until they see a “wedge” form on the chart?

I concur

Really does sound so ridiculous when you put it this way lol

even when waiting to see these patterns your literally watching the price go up and opportunity pass you by
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:50:59 PM

even when waiting to see these patterns your literally watching the price go up and opportunity pass you by

This too...

It all boils down to a lack of understanding. If some "cup and handle pattern" or "wedge" could put money into anyone's pocket, then everyone would be winning right? But everyone clearly isn't winning - just the minority.

How many times have you looked up bitcoin analysis, only to see some crazed sprawlings all over some bitcoinwisdom chart, with some guy explaining "OMG you see this guys? Look at that 'wedge' right there... you know what this means. Hold on to your seats, we're going to the moon" lol, then the next day the complete opposite thing happens yet people continue to search for these strange patterns.

The best advice I could give anyone is, price movement occurs due to the actions of a collection of human beings in the market. Therefore, the charts are merely a graphical representation of human behavior.

I know that I can predict the actions of someone that I know quite well, I know how they will react to certain things, how they behave under pressure etc, etc.. This is because I have 'long-term' knowledge of how this person has behaved in the past.

When you first meet someone, you have absolutely nothing to gauge this persons behavior making them somewhat unpredictable. You may use the slight information you have picked up within the 'short-term' to try and gauge their future behaviour, but you will often find your earliest assumptions about this person to be inaccurate.

This applies to the crypto markets.

Longer-term your strategy is, the better you will perform

iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:06:06 PM

How many times have you looked up bitcoin analysis, only to see some crazed sprawlings all over some bitcoinwisdom chart, with some guy explaining "OMG you see this guys? Look at that 'wedge' right there... you know what this means. Hold on to your seats, we're going to the moon" lol, then the next day the complete opposite thing happens yet people continue to search for these strange patterns.

its just leik gamblers man theyy know that the odds are always in favor of the house but tht doesnt stop them from sitting at that roulette wheel all day

some people are just addicted to losing
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:14:14 PM

CryptoJerk, you man said that Ryan should be had to help you asking for his money later when i got some money....
How sounds to you if i say to you: "man can you set up my own crypto for me? But i give you now only 1/10 of how i can to pay...i give you the rest when i get first profits (from your job)?"
I think you don't agree with this...but you say yes, i'm totally ready to start to set up my own coin  Grin Cheesy

I can't ask nobody for a job pretending that he is paid AFTER i gained my money...No man you sounds wrong...
Ryan done the job for you and you had to pay him....then if you gain/profit or not, that's is only up to you....how can you see empathy lack by ryan side on this Huh

I don't have an issue with ryan man, I'm not one of those cheapskate trolls who are pissed off because they can't afford a week with his group, I have actually worked with the guy on two separate occasions for your information and I have no complaints so you are misunderstood

Just wanted to let everyone know that him and his group are promoting manipulation which is basically cheating the system. They are teaching people how to game the market. That bothers me somewhat because I know that there are people that can't trade for shit who don't even come on bitcointalk and they are the guys that you people are fucking over. Just saying

His whole fucking website is geared to inform lazy douchebag traders on how to game the altcoin market for profit.

Sure call it skill or whatever. I personally think that everyone that trades has to go through a period of losing. We cant just have people walking right into crypto and soaring right to the top when you have guys who have been here for years who only make 12% a week in profit.

Hey don't get me wrong man, i'm all for manipulation, I dibble and dabble in it here and there. But I have paid my dues and have been here for quite some time so I deserve an easy ride at this stage. You expect me to sit back and watch noobs make 300% profits because they are in some "manipulation squad" fuck that man! Noobs should pay their dues just like the rest of us had to

I went through hell trying to get my shit together, weeks of losses and nearly going broke! and now you have fucking douchebag noob traders coming in and hitting 250% profits right off the bat?

What do I care though, I make money regardless of what happens in this market Wink Wink

You are, without a doubt, one of the biggest promoters, using negativity, that I have ever seen. Just like the coins that are pumped, ya gotta keep this OP pumped up too. Great job at the spin on the negativity dude. Just sayin!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:55:54 PM

its just leik gamblers man theyy know that the odds are always in favor of the house but tht doesnt stop them from sitting at that roulette wheel all day

some people are just addicted to losing

Gamblers are going to gamble.do you know how many poker guys are into crypto now dude? Trading is such a funny sport. Altcoins are only just getting their footing too i think but the next btc bull run is going to bring shit piles of money into alts so i'm eating up all the information I can now while things are still bubbling up
Sollozzo

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

Hey Ryan

https://i.imgur.com/ef2dYUe.png

Good luck when 2 people own 80% of the supply of GNS Wink  Let me know how that works out ok?  Shocked  Just ask me and I might keep it on the exchange some more with the   "7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC"

You will never be able to touch Bob,Pr0m, or Ninja...
SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:08:49 PM

Good luck when 2 people own 80% of the supply of GNS Wink  Let me know how that works out ok?  Shocked  Just ask me and I might keep it on the exchange some more with the   "7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC"

You will never be able to touch Bob,Pr0m, or Ninja...

Real killers move in silence, you're being awfully loud over there
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:13:35 PM

Real killers move in silence

Like the g in lasagne?
SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:17:05 PM

Like the g in lasagne?

Wink like the k in knapsack bro
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:28:29 PM

“The bottom” has nothing to do with buy orders and with that being said, I have to reiterate – percentages are the order of the day!

Thats what i have been telling people for the longest time

You find the one guarantee that you can lean on and you use that shit as leverage

prices fall until people stop selling, people stop selling when they don't have anything left to sell

so buying after this means the price cant drop any p/c because selling has already been exhausted so you are literally buying the bottom
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:30:32 PM

Like the g in lasagne?

Wink like the k in knapsack bro

touché Grin
marryXmas

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:41:31 PM

Registration opens every saturday? am i able to register now?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: