Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275723 times)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Nope!   there are still errors!   Cry
I made two withdrawals one for 0.3 XMR and another for 0.1 XMR
The transactions do not appear in chainradar.com or moneroblocks.info, of the dates: 03-03-18 and  04-03-18
and at this moment nothing is known about them!

Apparently the Monero node has been down for over a week now. People are waiting for their deposits and it looks like you'll be waiting for your withdrawal. I'm waiting for support to fix my deposit issue which I admit is my own fault but that doesn't make it any less of an issue as I cannot currently access my btc. We are all stuck waiting until the admin returns. This is absolutely ridiculous.

If the admin cannot take the time to consistently maintain this site like almost every other dice site admin does, then he needs to turn over the reigns to someone who can or hire competent staff!

This is not a good sign for this site. Their site was down in a while ago and the admins have not addressed issues at the earliest possible time. This isn't looking good for gamblers here. If problems like these start to stack up, it will likely damage the reputation of the site.  Hope they work on it, as safedice is one of the known dice sites around and they have a pretty good investment on the bankroll.

Shouldn't harm their trustworthiness, since they're good with all the other coins
Seems they're having problems only with XMR
Shows negligence though

Agree with negligence, but damage to their reputation and trustworthiness is still possible as people may see this as some sort of their weakness and possibly a threat to users. Well, let's just see how they do in the next days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThisSucks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:01 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:38:24 AM by ThisSucks

It definitely can damage their reputation and trustworthiness. You can't hire staff to help you run the site if you can't consistently and reliably run it yourself after almost 4 years?

I hope he returns soon and resolves everything making a commitment to be more active on the site or something because this has been a trend. It is a trend that needs to end!

Weekend is over and still no news and no Admin. I have been emailing and PMing him this entire time. He doesn't check his emails or PMs? I mean come on! At least check your emails and provide support! What kind of site is this? This site is trusted? Are you serious? And the support is this atrocious? Ugh. I'm disgusted.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

It definitely can damage their reputation and trustworthiness. You can't hire staff to help you run the site if you can't consistently and reliably run it yourself after almost 4 years?

I hope he returns soon and resolves everything making a commitment to be more active on the site or something because this has been a trend. It is a trend that needs to end!

Weekend is over and still no news and no Admin. I have been emailing and PMing him this entire time. He doesn't check his emails or PMs? I mean come on! At least check your emails and provide support! What kind of site is this? This site is trusted? Are you serious? And the support is this atrocious? Ugh. I'm disgusted.

I believe this is really well trusted site and like you said it already stands there for quite long time and yes they have really good number of wagering too. I admit it that they have really bad support because this is one man job, OP do everything. I do not know why he does not want to hire menber to increase its support and everything. You should calm a little bit, he process it slow and manually but he will manage everything well
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1698

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

I believe this is really well trusted site and like you said it already stands there for quite long time and yes they have really good number of wagering too. I admit it that they have really bad support because this is one man job, OP do everything. I do not know why he does not want to hire menber to increase its support and everything. You should calm a little bit, he process it slow and manually but he will manage everything well

I think he should hire staff as well. However we don't know what kind of revenue the site is generating to see if it would be worthwhile to hire staff.

Another issue is training. It can take a long time to train staff and the admin might not have time for that.

Then there is the trust issue. Can he trust the individual he hires. Unlike a local job, he doesn't see the person physically.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

I think he should hire staff as well. However we don't know what kind of revenue the site is generating to see if it would be worthwhile to hire staff.

Another issue is training. It can take a long time to train staff and the admin might not have time for that.

Then there is the trust issue. Can he trust the individual he hires. Unlike a local job, he doesn't see the person physically.

Trust is the most problematic thing. You can estimate his earnings, the wagered amount is public.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

You can see all kinds of stats on dicesites[1]. Smiley

[1] https://dicesites.com/safedice

He could hire someone who already has experience in this field, safedice admin has been saying they'll improve their support.
but never done anything about it.

Yeah it's kinda is an issue, but he has to do something about the support, i don't wanna see safedice fall..
ThisSucks

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

Update: The site has a mod now or has always had a mod and they just now decide to show up on the site. Not here on the forum. Oh and guess what? I am still without my coins. They tell me to wait and be patient. They provided an email address to contact them and I did so with no response. They tell me to PM them on the site. I did so. I'll see if that gets me my coins any faster.

This site is just disappointing me more and more. What use is a chat mod in a site where the chat is dead? Seriously? A few butt kissers show up and say the site will not scam you just wait for Admin. Ugh. These people disgust me. If I get my coins, I'm running far away from this website. What a mess.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

Update: The site has a mod now or has always had a mod and they just now decide to show up on the site. Not here on the forum. Oh and guess what? I am still without my coins. They tell me to wait and be patient. They provided an email address to contact them and I did so with no response. They tell me to PM them on the site. I did so. I'll see if that gets me my coins any faster.

This site is just disappointing me more and more. What use is a chat mod in a site where the chat is dead? Seriously? A few butt kissers show up and say the site will not scam you just wait for Admin. Ugh. These people disgust me. If I get my coins, I'm running far away from this website. What a mess.
Having a moderator that isn't responsive to your queries is like having no mods and support at all. One of the common red flags to stay away from the site. I have not seen SafeDice being active in this site anymore. There post is almost once every month and they still don't solve any problem. But what you can only do now is wait as your complaints seems to be useless in their thread.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
SDmod

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:53:25 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:13:50 PM by SDmod

Hi, sorry to hear you're still having issues with receiving your coins. I'd like to introduce myself here formally, as you are correct, I am now in charge of general support as of yesterday on Safedice (as well as moderating SD chat). Are you having issues with XMR deposits? Please keep in mind that I am just starting out here with support, so any details you can provide me with would greatly help us both in resolving this for you. I'm very sorry that you feel so strongly regarding the site being a "scam", but I can assure you that it is not. Yes, I will admit that customer support has been less than adequate as the admin has not able to handle the flow of requests coming in, however this is why I was hired to organize and manage  incoming support requests from here on out. Replies and solutions have taken much longer than they should have in the past, however you will be hard pressed to find a user who wasn't eventually taken care of especially when it comes to any deposit-related issues. To be transparent, I've been playing at Safedice for years and I do realize how frustrating it can be when support is difficult to get ahold of. Trust me, i've experienced it myself on various occasions. This set aside, the site does have some unique and innovative features that sets it apart from other dice sites. I do believe that once support is established and bolstered on the site, Safedice can be one of the most pleasurable dice sites to play at. There is most likely going to be a bit of a road ahead of me in getting Safedice to an acceptable place in terms of providing efficient customer service, however I do have faith that I can make a significant impact in a relatively quick timeframe at that. I just ask that everyone please try and be understanding while I transition into providing an acceptable level of service, as I will be doing everything I can to ensure that you are taken care of in a reasonable timeframe. We've already set up an internal ticketing system where I am able to directly manage support requests that the admin will be checking and taking care of the requests as soon as possible. With this being said, please do not hesitate to PM me here or on SD chat with any questions or concerns you may have relating to your account or the site. I will make SURE that the admin receives your request and I'll continue to inquire about it until resolved.

I'd like to thank the long-time players/investors of the site who have vouched for our legitimacy on here, its individuals like yourself who inspire me to change things around on SD for the better Smiley I look forward to serving the SD community and making it a pleasurable experience for everyone who decides to play/invest with us!

Hopefully the admin can chime in and verify this post along with my affiliation with SD as soon as possible.
SDmod

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

Having a moderator that isn't responsive to your queries is like having no mods and support at all. One of the common red flags to stay away from the site. I have not seen SafeDice being active in this site anymore. There post is almost once every month and they still don't solve any problem. But what you can only do now is wait as your complaints seems to be useless in their thread.

I completely understand your stance on this. I can assure you that I'll have an active presence on here as well as on SD chat from this point on so that I can efficiently relay any issues to the admin as quickly as possible. Please let me know if there are any additional questions/comments/complaints that you have about the site and I will make sure that they are addressed one way or another!
gizzig

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Nope!   there are still errors!   for 2 weeks!!!    Huh
The transactions do not appear in chainradar.com or moneroblocks.info, of the dates: 03-03-18 and  04-03-18

SDmod

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

Nope!   there are still errors!   for 2 weeks!!!    Huh
The transactions do not appear in chainradar.com or moneroblocks.info, of the dates: 03-03-18 and  04-03-18

@gizzig

I'm sorry you've been having issues with your XMR deposit for so long :/ So you're saying that you cannot see the transactions at all on chainradar or any other XMR blockchain? That's strange...how are you looking up the transactions exactly? Please PM me with details if possible so that I can pass this on to the admin. As long as your deposits were properly made to your SD XMR address/payment ID, have no worries - The deposits WILL be credited to your account.

As for XMR deposits as a whole, I'm still waiting for an answer from the admin as to what exactly is going on along with when we expect to have a fix for it. I will definitely post here when I receive more info. Please keep in mind that I just started working with SD, so it's only been 1 day since I've inquired about this issue. I'm hoping to receive some sort of answer/solution here in the very near future. Will definitely keep everyone updated as soon as I receive word. Thanks for your patience in the meantime folks.
SDmod

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

Thank you for everyone’s patience while the XMR deposit issue was looked into. The issue has been fixed and all pending deposits have been credited to the respective accounts. Any deposits from here on out will be credited into your account as normal and we’ve fixed the underlying issue that caused it to begin with. The issue had to do with a hacker attempting to attack the relevant server and causing it to fill up with unnecessary logs. We’ve made the proper updates to prevent such attacks going forward and everything is back to normal. While this was a very minimal issue, we needed to make sure that all funds were secure until a proper solution was put into place. Unfortunately as I just started my role with SD, I wasn’t able to mediate with everyone here when the issue first came up. From here on out, I will do my best to make sure that any such issues are shared with the community on here and on SD chat to prevent excessive downtime for our players.

Lastly, all support requests that have been brought to my attention to date should have been taken care of. We hope you understand and once again sorry for any delays while things were being sorted out on our end.
ThisSucks

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

Yes. My request was finally handled and I received a bit of compensation as well for the wait. I appreciate the assistance finally.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:32 AM

Yes. My request was finally handled and I received a bit of compensation as well for the wait. I appreciate the assistance finally.

Great! Good to see Safedice is still here and is looking good. I am back to playing again on online casinos as I am losing an appetite trading in a red market. 
SDmod

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

You are very welcome, glad to hear that your request was taken care of! Also happy to hear that you received compensation for the downtime Smiley Good luck!
SDmod

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

Great! Good to see Safedice is still here and is looking good. I am back to playing again on online casinos as I am losing an appetite trading in a red market.  

Yep - SD is still chugging along and has hired on new staff for customer support. We're currently making some changes inside to help with support times and things should be getting better and better as time goes on. If you're back into playing on dice sites I would suggest giving us a try again. We still have a very low 0.5% house edge for BTC and XMR Smiley Actually, somebody earlier today just won 3.42BTC wagering 29BTC @ 1.11x  Shocked! House edge was surprisingly still at 0.5% even with the variable edge. Looks like at 1.11x, the edge doesn't start increasing until a 58BTC wager which then it only increases to 0.5026%. I was quite taken back by the wager and win, as I haven't seen such a big wager in a single roll like this in quite some time now. I'm sure the player was very happy to walk away with a +3.42BTC win!

Anyhow, hope to see you around on Safedice and I wish you good luck wherever you end up playing at!
SDmod

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Just letting everyone know that we've been monitoring XMR deposits for the past few days and all is well Smiley You can now deposit as normal! If you have a delay with your XMR deposit, please wait a few minutes and it should go through. Thanks again for everyone's patience and please let me know if you need any support on SD.
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Yep - SD is still chugging along and has hired on new staff for customer support. We're currently making some changes inside to help with support times and things should be getting better and better as time goes on. If you're back into playing on dice sites I would suggest giving us a try again. We still have a very low 0.5% house edge for BTC and XMR Smiley Actually, somebody earlier today just won 3.42BTC wagering 29BTC @ 1.11x  Shocked! House edge was surprisingly still at 0.5% even with the variable edge. Looks like at 1.11x, the edge doesn't start increasing until a 58BTC wager which then it only increases to 0.5026%. I was quite taken back by the wager and win, as I haven't seen such a big wager in a single roll like this in quite some time now. I'm sure the player was very happy to walk away with a +3.42BTC win!

Anyhow, hope to see you around on Safedice and I wish you good luck wherever you end up playing at!

Thank you for helping SDMod! To clarify some people who asked for confirmation, I confirm that SDMod / Ethan, is official mod for SD, he will cover most of customer relationship ( which I usually lack of), while I'll cover the technical aspect of the site.

I hope that this will help to improve our service and I appreciate all the patience and support from our loyal players.

@gizzig if you've seen the tx hash, it means that we have send the coin to you. But please let me / SDMod know your username and tx hash of your withdrawal, we'll see what we can do.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SDmod

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

Thank you for the confirmation Sam Smiley

Following the recent issues with XMR deposits, I have decided to run a few contests/giveaways on the site for XMR tips to show our appreciation to our players. If I see that such giveaways/contests are popular this time around, I shall continue running them in the future! Hopefully we see some interest so that I can continue giving away free coin. I look forward to seeing everyone on SD chat, and be sure to check in on the site often for more details starting today Smiley

Thank you for helping SDMod! To clarify some people who asked for confirmation, I confirm that SDMod / Ethan, is official mod for SD, he will cover most of customer relationship ( which I usually lack of), while I'll cover the technical aspect of the site.

I hope that this will help to improve our service and I appreciate all the patience and support from our loyal players.

@gizzig if you've seen the tx hash, it means that we have send the coin to you. But please let me / SDMod know your username and tx hash of your withdrawal, we'll see what we can do.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: