Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:01:55 AM

ISIS may hurt Syria (obviously), but it's helping Iran by leaps and bounds. It's giving them an enemy to fight while helping them play the good guy (and honestly, anyone fighting against ISIS is a "good guy" in this). They're also investing heavily in supporting their new ally Iraq, who will surely place them further within Iran's tutelage, giving Iran more power in the region and a direct overland route into Saudi Arabia should they come to blows in the future (a distinct possibility). Of course, Iraq is a weaker entity now that it has been fractured into three parts, but that actually works in Iran's favor since it will show the Shiites in Iraq that they need Iran even more than before. Iran is also getting the opportunity to get reacquainted with the Kurds and their military forces, which Iran partnered with against Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. The Kurds have sometimes been a thorn in Tehran's side, so this common cause could be a way to squash some beef, especially if Iran helps the Kurds carve out a state from the former Iraq. Then you have the US's position in the area, degraded by the day thanks to ISIS as they are showing that all the US weaponry, money, and air support can't help anyone against a bunch of zealots. The US will have fewer supporters/less support in the region which will open up a power vacuum which Iran will be all to happy to try to fill, and their commitment to fighting against ISIS will give them plenty of currency with which they may curry favor. And of course, the fight against ISIS is a great opportunity to get some much needed real world battle experience for their military forces, which may come in handy if they go to war with Saudi Arabia (or anyone else for that matter).

This thread is not about isis or terrorism... Plenty of those already. Check out post #2 to get what it is and what this means to you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg9799830#msg9799830

This whole thread is about post #2 and the way it has been avoided, as if invisible, pages after pages after pages after...

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

One interesting thing about these kinds of events.

When we say of some atrocity "Oh, that was a CRAZY GUY..."

Yeah, but crazy guys are the "lone wolf" killers.  Four men together doing this kind of job, they would seem to have to have some kind of wacko belief system.  A crazy, lone wolf killer is one in 100,000.  Four of them are not going to somehow just meet up.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:21:50 AM

I think adultering women should have equal rights to stone those who are first to throw stones.

I didn't get your point what you want to say. Would you please elaborate what you want to say??
Thanks

What do you meant by this line which is in bold format..??

That a woman accused of adultery, who is to be stoned to death by basically, your Muslim people, should be allowed to stone to death the first person who dares to throw a stone to her.  Or not, as she might choose.

That's equality, from a different point of view.

You see, you or other muslims do not autocratically define anything.  You might say "Oh, for us equality means....(blah blah blah)..."

And then some other people would say "Gee, it's so different over here! It's like (da de da de dada da)"

Now is it clear? 

If you talking about adultry. Islam strongly condemn this act and Islam define a punishment for this act.The penalty for adultery is not stoning to death unless he is a hardened and habitual sinner who is a perpetual disturber of peace of the society. Qur’an clearly spells out the related law; “The woman and the man guilty of unlawful sex (adultery or fornication), flog each of them with a hundred stripes; let not compassion move you in their case in a matter prescribed by Allah if ye believe in Allah and the Last day; and let a party of the believers witness their punishment”. (24:2)

100 LASHES to the person who attempt adultery.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:41:42 AM

I think adultering women should have equal rights to stone those who are first to throw stones.

I didn't get your point what you want to say. Would you please elaborate what you want to say??
Thanks

That a woman accused of adultery, who is to be stoned to death by basically, your Muslim people, should be allowed to stone to death the first person who dares to throw a stone to her.  Or not, as she might choose.

You see, you or other muslims do not autocratically define anything.  You might say "Oh, for us equality means....(blah blah blah)..."

And then some other people would say "Gee, it's so different over here! It's like (da de da de dada da)"

Now is it clear? 

If you talking about adultry. Islam strongly condemn this act and Islam define a punishment for this act.The penalty for adultery is not stoning to death unless he is a hardened and habitual sinner who is a perpetual disturber of peace of the society. Qur’an clearly spells out the related law; “The woman and the man guilty of unlawful sex (adultery or fornication), flog each of them with a hundred stripes; let not compassion move you in their case in a matter prescribed by Allah if ye believe in Allah and the Last day; and let a party of the believers witness their punishment”. (24:2)

Thank you for explaining to me how just and merciful your true religion is (NOT).

Please explain one other thing which is troubling me.  I know during Ramadan you all must fast from dusk to dawn?

What would you do in the Arctic?
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:55:21 AM

Thanks

Now is it clear? 

Thank you for explaining to me how just and merciful your true religion is (NOT).

Please explain one other thing which is troubling me.  I know during Ramadan you all must fast from dusk to dawn?

Please ask logical thinks. Donot ask irrelevent things.
Blessings of ramadan
As the blessed month of Ramadan approaches, it is time to warm up and get ready. Reading the Prophet's hadiths about Ramadan and its blessings cleans the believers' souls and makes them more eager to enjoy the exceptionally spiritual, soul-nourishing experience of Ramadan.
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
When Ramadan enters, the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of Hellfire are closed and the devils are chained. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
  http://www.onislam.net/english/shariah/hadith/hadith-collections/463297-15-hadiths-about-ramadan.html
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:04:41 PM

This thread is not about isis or terrorism... Plenty of those already. Check out post #2 to get what it is and what this means to you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg9799830#msg9799830

[ glow=yellow,2,30][ size=12pt]This whole thread is about post #2 and the way it has been avoided, as if invisible, pages after pages after pages after...[/size][/glow]

1. They were killing Muslims and that is honour killing? Undecided

2. It wasn't a honour killing rather a revenge. It is honor killing in a sense but people misunderstand this in a different way.

Aisha told authorities the killings stemmed from her mother's first marriage nearly 30 years ago to another man, Aslam said.

police officer, Mian Mohammad, said Ghulam Fatima's son from her first marriage visited the family a few days ago. He was joined on Tuesday by three more men, who the police say helped him with the crime.
The surviving daughter told authorities that the son said he was taking revenge on her for leaving her first husband.

* Removed some spaces and BBcodes from Wilikon's post.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:12:22 PM

Blessings of ramadan
As the blessed month of Ramadan approaches, it is time to warm up and get ready. ....<<deleted stuff unrelated, typical religion talk>>

What would you do in the Arctic?  Would you fast from dawn to dusk?

Yes or no please.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:27:43 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 05:34:25 PM by Muhammed Zakir

Blessings of ramadan
As the blessed month of Ramadan approaches, it is time to warm up and get ready. ....<<deleted stuff unrelated, typical religion talk>>

Yes or no please.

Muslims in countries like Arctic and countries where dawn and dusk are not clearly distinguishable have to define the times of prayer in that land, basing those times on the closest country in which the night and day can be distinguished from one another and the times of the five daily prayers are known according to the signs described in sharee’ah, within each twenty-four hour period.

Similarly they also have to fast Ramadaan. They can set the time for their fast and determine the beginning and end of Ramadaan and the times of starting and breaking the fast each day by the dawn and sunset each day in the closest country in which night can be distinguished from day. The total period must add up to twenty-four hours, because of the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the Dajjaal mentioned above, in which he told his companions how to determine the times of the five daily prayers. There is no difference in this regard between fasting and prayer.

* Lines from another site to make the post better.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:40:49 PM

Thanks

Now is it clear? 

In arctic regions
The sun shines low in the sky just after midnight over a frozen coastline near the Norwegian Arctic town of Longyearbyen on April 26, 2007. (Francois Lenoir/Reuters)
This week, with the start of Ramadan, Muslims from Indonesia to Michigan began fasting from sunrise to sunset in observance of one of the religions' primary holidays. But what happens in places where the sun never sets because the country is too far north? For many, this particular dilemma is a relatively new one, only apparent over the last two years. Since the month of Ramadan is pegged to the lunar calendar, it rotates on a yearly basis. The last time the holiday fell this deep into the summer months was nearly three decades ago in the mid 1980s, a time when few Muslim communities could be found above the Arctic Circle. But with Muslims from Somalia, Iraq, and Pakistan -- to name a few places -- increasingly immigrating to countries like Sweden, Norway, and Finland, the ethical dilemma posed for them by the endless summer days has become very real.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:59:09 PM

Thanks

Now is it clear? 

In arctic regions
The sun shines low in the sky just after midnight over a frozen coastline near the Norwegian Arctic town of Longyearbyen on April 26, 2007. (Francois Lenoir/Reuters)
This week, with the start of Ramadan, Muslims from Indonesia to Michigan began fasting from sunrise to sunset in observance of one of the religions' primary holidays. But what happens in places where the sun never sets because the country is too far north? For many, this particular dilemma is a relatively new one, only apparent over the last two years. Since the month of Ramadan is pegged to the lunar calendar, it rotates on a yearly basis. The last time the holiday fell this deep into the summer months was nearly three decades ago in the mid 1980s, a time when few Muslim communities could be found above the Arctic Circle. But with Muslims from Somalia, Iraq, and Pakistan -- to name a few places -- increasingly immigrating to countries like Sweden, Norway, and Finland, the ethical dilemma posed for them by the endless summer days has become very real.

I asked what would you do.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:20:21 PM

Thanks

Now is it clear? 

In arctic regions

I asked what would you do.

We already had an answer when in space... Or (not) going to Mars (until it is safe to do so after a bunch of infidel morons risk their lives to do so...)

Prohibition
In February 2014 the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowment (GAIAE) issued a fatwa forbidding devout Muslims from participating as crew members in Mars One's proposed one way mission to Mars. Speaking for the clerical group, Dr Farooq Hamada explained that, "Protecting life against all possible dangers and keeping it safe is an issue agreed upon by all religions and is clearly stipulated in verse 4/29 of the Holy Quran: Do not kill yourselves or one another. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful."

[...]
Muslims aboard the International Space Station (ISS) struggled with fulfilling their religious obligations including kneeling and facing Mecca to pray in microgravity traveling at several kilometres per second. The issue first came up when Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, a Saudi prince, flew aboard STS-51-G and again when Anousheh Ansari flew as a tourist to the International space station. In preparation for Malaysia's Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor trip to the ISS in 2007, the National Fatwa Council created "Muslim Obligations in the International Space Station" outlining permissible modifications to rituals such as kneeling when praying (not required in space), facing Mecca when praying (left to the astronaut's best abilities at the start of prayer), and washing (a wet towel will suffice)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_space

Wasn't crossing whole oceans back in the days haram when you did not know if you could make it?  "Protecting life against all possible dangers and keeping it safe is an issue agreed upon by all religions and is clearly stipulated in verse 4/29 of the Holy Quran

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:19:51 PM

Blessings of ramadan

Yes or no please.

Muslims in countries like Arctic and countries where dawn and dusk are not clearly distinguishable...
Dusk and dawn are clearly distinguishable in the Arctic.

No ducking and dodging please.

You have two choices -

You would break Mohammed's rule.

Or you would obey his rule and starve.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:33:55 PM

-snip-

Wasn't crossing whole oceans back in the days haram when you did not know if you could make it?  "Protecting life against all possible dangers and keeping it safe is an issue agreed upon by all religions and is clearly stipulated in verse 4/29 of the Holy Quran

Where did you get that? Verse 4:29 does not prohibit crossing oceans even in uncertainty but it does prohibit suicide.

“O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!”

Blessings of ramadan

Yes or no please.

Muslims in countries like Arctic and countries where dawn and dusk are not clearly distinguishable...

You have two choices -

I have clearly *separated* Arctic and countries where dawn and sunset are not clearly distinguishable.

Muslims in countries like Arctic and countries where dawn and dusk are not clearly distinguishable have to define the times of prayer in that land, basing those times on the closest country in which the night and day can be distinguished from one another and the times of the five daily prayers are known according to the signs described in sharee’ah, within each twenty-four hour period.

Similarly they also have to fast Ramadaan. They can set the time for their fast and determine the beginning and end of Ramadaan and the times of starting and breaking the fast each day by the dawn and sunset each day in the closest country in which night can be distinguished from day. The total period must add up to twenty-four hours, because of the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the Dajjaal mentioned above, in which he told his companions how to determine the times of the five daily prayers. There is no difference in this regard between fasting and prayer.

* Lines from another site to make the post better.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:36:34 PM

Blessings of ramadan

Yes or no please.

You have two choices -

We follow Muhammad's SAW rule and we have to follow Muhammad's SAW rule. Islam is not the religion of strickness.
Question –  I live in a place where there is polar night. We have daylight now for 22 hours and the sun barely sets, so there is no distinction between day and night, because obviously the nights are like days. Some people fast 22 hours and they have only 2 hours before suhoor. How should people deal with this?

Answer

Fasting during Ramadan is mandatory on believers, and if one does not fall into the exceptions given in the Qur’an (sickness, travel or hardship), then he or she must keep their fasts during Ramadan.

“..prescribed for you is the Fast..” (2:183), “

“..and that ye fast is better for you..” (2:184)

“..And whosoever of you is present, let him fast the month..” (2:185)

The above statements are clear that fasting is mandatory, however if one finds fasting very difficult, then according to Qur’an, such a person also has the option of ransoming the fast by feeding a poor person.

“..And upon those who are able [to fast, but with hardship] – a ransom [as substitute] of feeding a poor person [each day]…” (2:184)

If a person has the ability to keep a fast for a long period then he should fast, however if he feels hardship in this and is unable to fast for such a long period then the rule of “fidya” of feeding the “miskeen” applies to him.

So it is up-to an individual to judge his own situation and see which rule is workable. God has given options in the Qur’an, and the one relevant to the person’s individual situation should be selected. If one is unable to fast due to hardship, then for each fast missed, the equivalent days food should be given to a “Miskeen” or indigent person. That food should be of same value that one consumes according to his or her own status (Reference 5:89). The above will apply in those geographical locations where sunset and sunrise are distinguishable in twenty four hours.

http://kashifshahzada.com/2015/02/15/fasting-during-polar-night/
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:43:39 PM

Blessings of ramadan

Yes or no please.

You have two choices -

We follow Muhammad's SAW rule and we have to follow Muhammad's SAW rule. Islam is not the religion of strickness.
Question –  I live in a place where there is polar night. We have daylight now for 22 hours and the sun barely sets, so there is no distinction between day and night, because obviously the nights are like days. Some people fast 22 hours and they have only 2 hours before suhoor. How should people deal with this?

Answer

Fasting during Ramadan is mandatory on believers, and if one does not fall into the exceptions given in the Qur’an (sickness, travel or hardship), then he or she must keep their fasts during Ramadan.

The above statements are clear that fasting is mandatory, however if one finds fasting very difficult, then according to Qur’an, such a person also has the option of ransoming the fast by feeding a poor person.

“..And upon those who are able [to fast, but with hardship] – a ransom [as substitute] of feeding a poor person [each day]…” (2:184)

If a person has the ability to keep a fast for a long period then he should fast, however if he feels hardship in this and is unable to fast for such a long period then the rule of “fidya” of feeding the “miskeen” applies to him.

So it is up-to an individual to judge his own situation and see which rule is workable. God has given options in the Qur’an, and the one relevant to the person’s individual situation should be selected. If one is unable to fast due to hardship, then for each fast missed, the equivalent days food should be given to a “Miskeen” or indigent person. That food should be of same value that one consumes according to his or her own status (Reference 5:89). The above will apply in those geographical locations where sunset and sunrise are distinguishable in twenty four hours.

So there are authoritative sources that guide the behavior of all muslims? 

What do these sources say about Sayyid Qutb?  Do they say he is Muslim or apostate?  What do they say about Hamas and Isis?  Are they Muslim?

I am sure you understand that I would prefer to hear the answer from an authoritative source than just an unknown person posting on the Internet.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:44:23 PM

Islam is not the religion of strickness.
Fasting during Ramadan is mandatory on believers

LOL Cheesy

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:44:43 PM

Blessings of ramadan

Yes or no please.

You have two choices -

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/how-do-you-fast-for-ramzan-when-theres-neither-dawn-nor-dusk-494029

In Rovaniemi, a northern Finland town that straddles the Arctic Circle, the sun rises around 3:20 a.m. and sets about 11:20pm. That means Muslims who observe Ramadan could be required to go without food or drink for 20 hours.

In a few years, Ramadan will begin even closer to the summer solstice in late June, when the sun doesn't set at all.

"We have to use common sense," said Mahmoud Said, 27, who came to Finnish Lapland from Kenya three years ago.

To Said, that means following the fasting hours of the nearest Muslim country: Turkey.

"It involves 14 or 15 hours of fasting which is okay, it's not bad," said Mr Said, who works for a non-governmental organization helping immigrants settle in the area. He estimates there are a little over 100 Muslims in Rovaniemi, mainly from Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan.

There is no unanimity on how to deal with the issue, which is becoming more pressing as more Muslim immigrants find their way to sparsely inhabited areas near the Arctic.

In Alaska, the Islamic Community Center of Anchorage, "after consultation with scholars," advises Muslims to follow the fasting hours of Mecca, Islam's holiest city.

The Dublin-based European Council for Fatwa and Research, however, said Muslims need to follow the local sunrise and sunset, even up north.

"The debate on how to do this in the north has been on going on for a few years," said Omar Mustafa, the chairman of the Islamic Association of Sweden. "We fast according to the sun.

As long as it is possible to tell dusk from dawn. This applies to 90 per cent of Sweden's Muslims."

The few Muslims who live so far north that they are awash in 24-hour daylight should follow the daylight hours the closest city in Sweden where you can tell dawn from dusk, he said, noting that it's permitted to break the fast for health reasons.

Visit the above site for detail..?
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:56:48 PM

Blessings of ramadan

Yes or no please.

You have two choices -

Answer

What do these sources say about Sayyid Qutb?  Do they say he is Muslim or apostate?  What do they say about Hamas and Isis?  Are they Muslim?

I am sure you understand that I would prefer to hear the answer from an authoritative source than just an unknown person posting on the Internet.

Hamas (Arabic: حماس‎ Ḥamās, an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah Islamic Resistance Movement) is a Palestinian Islamic[10] organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades,[11] in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the Middle East including Qatar.[12] Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,[13][14] Canada,[15] Israel,[16] Japan,[17][18][19][20][21] and the United States.[22] Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization.[23][24] The organization is banned in Jordan.[25] It is not regarded as a terrorist organization by Iran,[26] Russia,[27] Norway,[28] Switzerland,[29] Brazil,[30] Turkey,[31] China,[32][33][34][35] and Qatar.[36]

Based on the principles of Islamism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded sometime in 1988[37] soon after the First Intifada broke out, as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood,[3][4] which in its Gaza branch had been non-confrontational towards Israel, refrained from resistance, and was hostile to the PLO.[38] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.[39][40] The group has later stated that it may accept a 10-year truce if Israel withdraws to the 1967 borders and allows Palestinian refugees from 1948, as well as their descendants, to return to what is now Israel.[41][42][43][44]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

ISIS is not an Islamic organization so plz dnt ask me about ISIS. They are not Muslims.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:05:20 PM

Islam is not the religion of strickness.
Fasting during Ramadan is mandatory on believers

LOL Cheesy
Why you are laughing dear. In ramadan fasting is mandatory on believers not you. Why you shocked after reading this ?? This is Islam keep it in your mind !!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:13:05 PM

Why do islam hates people?
 because islam hate there own wifes .... they keep throwing dust sheets over there heads
so if they hate there wifes they hate anyone Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:34:54 PM

Blessings of ramadan

Yes or no please.

You have two choices -

Answer

Hamas (Arabic: حماس‎ Ḥamās, an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah Islamic Resistance Movement) is a Palestinian Islamic[10] organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades,[11] in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the Middle East including Qatar.[12] Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,[13][14] Canada,[15] Israel,[16] Japan,[17][18][19][20][21] and the United States.[22] Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization.[23][24] The organization is banned in Jordan.[25] It is not regarded as a terrorist organization by Iran,[26] Russia,[27] Norway,[28] Switzerland,[29] Brazil,[30] Turkey,[31] China,[32][33][34][35] and Qatar.[36]

Based on the principles of Islamism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded sometime in 1988[37] soon after the First Intifada broke out, as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood,[3][4] which in its Gaza branch had been non-confrontational towards Israel, refrained from resistance, and was hostile to the PLO.[38] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.[39][40] The group has later stated that it may accept a 10-year truce if Israel withdraws to the 1967 borders and allows Palestinian refugees from 1948, as well as their descendants, to return to what is now Israel.[41][42][43][44]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

ISIS is not an Islamic organization so plz dnt ask me about ISIS. They are not Muslims.
You have answered my question first with a wikipedia reference, secondly with a personal opinion.

I have asked for an answer based on an "authoritative source", such as was provided for the issue of Arctic fasting.  I believe that you understand what I mean by an "authoritative source."
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: