Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095077 times)
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:03:26 PM

After reading through this thread I realized that there are many stupid bitcoiners. So what happens to the water at the edge of the world? Does it just fall off or is it recycled by fairies?

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:25:25 PM

After reading through this thread I realized that there are many stupid bitcoiners. So what happens to the water at the edge of the world? Does it just fall off or is it recycled by fairies?

They are so unbelievably dumb that they contradict themselves in the same post, like this one:

Sun is not a physical entity.
It is a energy beam rotating around the center and reflecting of the ozone layer.
Season occur from change of troposphere attitude (Breath in, let go........)

Making fun of them is like shooting the red cross. Easy and unfair!
But so hilarious at the same time!  Grin Grin Grin

I hate everyone, equally.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:10:33 PM

Everything you need to know is to be researched the links are here
dont listen to the hatefull
you must have great tits is that true?
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:42:28 PM

Walking around on the planet's surface, it looks and feels flat, so they deem all evidence to the contrary, such as satellite photos of Earth as a sphere, to be fabrications of a "round Earth conspiracy" orchestrated by NASA and other government agencies. The belief that the Earth is flat has been described as the ultimate conspiracy theory. According to the Flat Earth Society's leadership, its ranks have grown by 200 people. Judging by the exhaustive effort flat-earthers have invested in fleshing out the theory on their website, as well as the staunch defenses of their views they offer in media interviews and on Twitter, it would seem that these people genuinely believe the Earth is flat.

Yup, It's pretty sad, i wonder what they are going to think when they'll take their first flight, I wonder if they still think the earth is flat.
I believe these people are really stubborn, and still won't stop thinking the earth is flat.. It is really sad to be honest..

And then we haven't even started on how gravity works.
 Any person with common sense would figure out a flat earth is physically not possible. It is bullshit.

Wrong. Flat earth awakening has nothing to do with flat earth society. Flat earth society is controlled opposition group, used to make flat earth awakening looks like completely nonsense.
We don't fall for that crap.   

https://youtu.be/beCkNhOIXkg?t=14m25s

Of course you wont saw that - you're blind, because you have been indoctrinated through religion of scientism into a globot zombies.

Every man with clear thinking and using common God given sense will know that the earth is a fixed immovable plane, not a crazy spinning planet.

A flat earth debunking attempt debunked even by globe science itself  Tongue  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owZ8vCZMar0

You flat earth jokers use such limited science to try to debunk globe earth.

Then you try to limit God by saying that He didn't create an endless universe full of angels, that we call stars.

Cool

No bado, you are wrong. Monkey man science says that stars are burning balls of gas. How can gas even form a ball? Here a man made magic gravity steps in. 

So from this, I can clearly see that you are a double minded person. Make up your mind. Which side you are on. You can not have both religion of scientism and God.
exemplaar

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:48:56 PM

Aah, still no scientific papers (peer reviewed or otherwise) on this theory I see?

Just link upon link of sketchy youtube videos, mostly with the signature spooky music, overedited production, biased narrative and subtle belittling of the opponents of the theory.

Science motherfuckers, do you speak it?

Are you nervous? Rather enjoy the stillness of flat earth.

It has been already told several times. You will find no religion of scientism here, only freedom of flat earth truth. Can you deal with that?

If you are searching bogus monkeyman science papers here, you are in a wrong thread.
exemplaar

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:54:00 PM

You did a very poor job on your reading. Are you also believing that you live in 2015, like some other globot zombies here?

Ever heard of walls of Antarctica. Just googling this gives you amazing results.

Take a closer look. Do you see any spilling of water-over?

montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:15:09 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 11:08:59 AM by montaga

Most accurate map to date with Antarctica coastline (two openings, to left and right)

Who made those maps?

Still trying to get hold of original source myself, stay tuned.
Meanwhile I "fixed it up a bit" and put some reference points in.

There is more Stations but cant fit them all
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_stations_in_Antarctica
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/Antarctica_Station_Map.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZWydGpb.png

Ballon at 35km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKjoF0v1vgs
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:22:46 AM

Aah, still no scientific papers (peer reviewed or otherwise) on this theory I see?

Just link upon link of sketchy youtube videos, mostly with the signature spooky music, overedited production, biased narrative and subtle belittling of the opponents of the theory.

Science motherfuckers, do you speak it?

Are you nervous? Rather enjoy the stillness of flat earth.

It has been already told several times. You will find no religion of scientism here, only freedom of flat earth truth. Can you deal with that?

If you are searching bogus monkeyman science papers here, you are in a wrong thread.

No I'm not searching for "bogus monkeyman science papers" (whatever they may be), just some some sound, empirical evidence of the FE theory.

This thread is full of people like you trying to use scientific reasoning to explain your wild theories. If the science behind your theory is sound, then where are the academic papers? If flat Earth was true, you could become a millionaire by writing a paper with solid evidence to prove it.

Why don't you do it? I'm serious, if you know so much about the science behind the flat Earth theory, write a paper and get it published! You could become rich and famous, and go down in the history books for eternity!
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:33:51 AM

No I'm not searching for "bogus monkeyman science papers" (whatever they may be), just some some sound, empirical evidence of the FE theory.

This thread is full of people like you trying to use scientific reasoning to explain your wild theories. If the science behind your theory is sound, then where are the academic papers? If flat Earth was true, you could become a millionaire by writing a paper with solid evidence to prove it.

Why don't you do it? I'm serious, if you know so much about the science behind the flat Earth theory, write a paper and get it published! You could become rich and famous, and go down in the history books for eternity!

Trolls don't like being famous. They'd much rather infamous.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:38:05 AM

South American Compass anomalies are due to influences of the other Sun ("Sol") in West Antartica.

Thankfully the International teams currently in Antarctica drilling ice cores in search of global temperature information don't use your maps.
montaga

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:34:46 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 11:06:41 AM by montaga

South American Compass anomalies are due to influences of the other Sun ("Sol") in West Antartica.

Thankfully the International teams currently in Antarctica drilling ice cores in search of global temperature information don't use your maps.

That is ok, i can handle it.
It got a little make over https://i.imgur.com/TXDZsc3.png

There is more Stations but cant fit them all
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_stations_in_Antarctica

https://i.imgur.com/ZWydGpb.png

At the other hand i do better than wikipedia, Catastrophic wrong

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:41:55 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 01:05:36 PM by notbatman

^ Looking at those maps I can't help but think of Netherstorm from WoW;

All I can say at this time with 100% confidence is that the Earth is flat and motionless. Everything else is subject to conjecture and speculation at this point.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:20:31 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:44:30 PM by Przemax

All I can say at this time with 100% confidence is that the Earth is flat and motionless. Everything else is subject to conjecture and speculation at this point.

What makes you say so? All the flat earthers says about the sky can as well be in every other shape of earthe one can imagine? Why flat? It can still be round when the sun is some sort of a light transformer. You are like saying someone else is wrong therefore an earth is flat.

Just imagine - a sun as a lightbulb transformer that floats around the round earth. Legit? Yeah. Why flat earth? Or some space under the earth having more land. Why flat?

Earth having some dome. Why it have to be flat? Earth having a glass sealing? Why does it have to be unmeltable or unbreakable? What kind of material in the known world is unmeltable and unbreakable? Is there some of that even possible? If its not unbreakable where are the crusts of this wonder material around the earth here and there? What is it?

And you are 100% sure. WOW!

There are some maps of Antarctica allegidly. Who made those maps? What are they using them for? There are countless and countless of questions one can answer and you are 100% sure. WOOOOOOOOOOW. Im mind blown.

I might even agree with you on motionless earth. But why motionless have to be flat? Why not motionless pear, a ball or a coat? WHY?

It cant even be close to any type of science what so ever, if it would not answer those questions. Not even monkey made science. Not even a science that is religion. Not even globtard science that is so obviously retarded and unfactual.

]If you dont even met the standards of the ones you call retards. What does that makes of you?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:21:19 PM

So, you think we are living in a solid state universe? Which funny farm are you in, again?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
serbad

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:35:20 PM

What makes you say so? All the flat earthers says about the sky can as well be in every other shape of earthe one can imagine? Why flat? It can still be round when the sun is some sort of a light transformer. You are like saying someone else is wrong therefore an earth is flat.

Just imagine - a sun as a lightbulb transformer that floats around the round earth. Legit? Yeah. Why flat earth? Or some space under the earth having more land. Why flat?

Earth having some dome. Why it have to be flat? Earth having a glass sealing? Why does it have to be unmeltable or unbreakable?

There are some maps of Antarctica allegidly. Who made those maps? What are they using them for? There are countless and countless of questions one can answer and you are 100% sure. WOOOOOOOOOOW. Im mind blown.
If you go up a mountain and look around you all you will see is flatness! water is flat! a table that you set things on is flat. It looks flat and it seems flat, Now it takes a hell of a leap of the imagination to be CONvinced! its  actually round.

So why round ?
Przemax

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:49:35 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 05:32:48 PM by Przemax

Earth having some dome. Why it have to be flat? Earth having a glass sealing? Why does it have to be unmeltable or unbreakable?

If you go up a mountain and look around you all you will see is flatness! water is flat! a table that you set things on is flat. It looks flat and it seems flat, Now it takes a hell of a leap of the imagination to be CONvinced! its  actually round.

So why round ?

Well... Take a fkin telescope. Once you are on a mountain, tell us how high is the antarctica wall. mmk? Why round? Becuase its logical?

Or a better. Take a pictures or a photos of this alleged ice wall. You should be able to do that. Nothing is on the way between you and that mythical ice wall. Why cant you see it using a telescope? huh?

Just take a telescope images and prove once and for all that the earth is flat. Go and amaze us. Why wasting time? You can be rich and famous by proving to everyone that the earth is flat.

To prove once and for all that the earth is NOT FLAT, all you have to do is to be near the north or south pole and measure how the stars on the sky should move and how they move. They dont move as you would expect them to move in flat earth. But i know you will not check things out. You want to feel important that only you know what is right and everyone is wrong. Everyone might be wrong, but not about everything.

Yes stars might be just a projections. True. But that doesnt matter what are the stars or what they are not. We are talking about earth and its geographics.

So into summary.

1. There can be a sun that is just a transformer like a light bulb.
2. There could be a stars that are just a show on a glass of heavens.
3. Moon and planets might as well be on a glass of heaven - why not?
4. Admiral Byrd might tell the truth.
5. Earth might not move
6. There could be an eather force instead of a gravitation.

I believe all of that might be true. Its quite logical but..............

And still none of that have anything to do with earth being flat or not flat.
serbad

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:20:29 PM

So why round ?

Well... Take a fkin telescope. Once you are on a mountain, tell us how high is the antarctica wall. mmk? Why round? Becuase its logical?

Or a better. Take a pictures or a photos or this alleged ice wall. You should be able to do that. Nothing is on the way between you and that mythical ice wall. Why cant you see it using a telescope? huh?

Just take a telescope images and prove once and for all that the earth is flat. Go and amaze us. Why wasting time? You can be rich and famous by proving to everyone that the earth is flat.

To prove once and for all that the earth is NOT FLAT, all you have to do is to be near the north or south pole and measure how the stars on the sky should move and how they move. They dont move as you would expect them to move in flat earth. But i know you will not check things out. You want to feel important that only you know what is right and everyone is wrong. Everyone might be wrong, but not about everything.

Yes stars might be just a projections. True. But that doesnt matter what are the stars or what they are not. We are talking about earth and its geographics.

So into summary.

1. There can be a sun that is just a transformer like a light bulb.
2. There could be a stars that are just a show on a glass of heavens.
3. Moon and planets might as well be on a glass of heaven - why not?
4. Admiral Byrd might tell the truth.
5. Earth might not move
6. There could be an eather force instead of a gravitation.

I believe all of that might be true. Its quite logical but..............

And still none of that have anything to do with earth being flat or not flat.
I dont want a debate with you ok!
All you need to know is here to be researched!
Please educate yourself or find another thread that more suits your beliefs!
Przemax

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:24:18 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 08:32:01 PM by Przemax

So you admitt its all about the beliefs, not science. And you call science religion. How weird of you.

Oh and yeah im reaserched. All of the main inconsistancy I pointed out and thats a heavy weight champions. So you cant say I know nothing. Cant you?

I just want to say, the picture is not clear of what you show to people and people believe what they want, as youve pointed out. You want to feel important, hence you believe the earth is flat. Good for you.
montaga

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

The final version: Our Wee little pond
Yes "South" is in the North and South at the same time

Przemax

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:34:01 PM

And the map is used for.........?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Who aproved it and who can aprove it? If map is not aproved by anyone its piece of garbage.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: