Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:34:07 PM

The Earth Really IS a Hollow Globe.

Satellites help discover a jet stream in the Earth's core

A jet stream within the Earth's molten iron core has been discovered by scientists using the latest satellite data that helps create an 'x-ray' view of the planet.

Lead researcher Dr Phil Livermore, from the University of Leeds, said: "The European Space Agency's Swarm satellites are providing our sharpest x-ray image yet of the core. We've not only seen this jet stream clearly for the first time, but we understand why it's there."

"We can explain it as an accelerating band of molten iron circling the North Pole, like the jet stream in the atmosphere," said Dr Livermore, from the School of Earth and Environment at Leeds.

Because of the core's remote location under 3,000 kilometres of rock, for many years scientists have studied the Earth's core by measuring the planet's magnetic field -- one of the few options available.

Read more at https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161219134450.htm.

Cool
Hollow now is it!!
your bizzare theories change day by day.!
Why would anyone take any notice what you say?

LOL.

I'm glad you are having so much fun that you didn't notice that you noticed.    Cheesy

Wink
I notice everything.
Do you post her just for fun or are you working for someone?

I work for you, and others like you, so that you see the fun, and the truth.

Who is she, and what do you mean by posting her?

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:06:16 PM

A jet stream within the Earth's molten iron core has been discovered by scientists using the latest satellite data that helps create an 'x-ray' view of the planet.

Lead researcher Dr Phil Livermore, from the University of Leeds, said: "The European Space Agency's Swarm satellites are providing our sharpest x-ray image yet of the core. We've not only seen this jet stream clearly for the first time, but we understand why it's there."

"We can explain it as an accelerating band of molten iron circling the North Pole, like the jet stream in the atmosphere," said Dr Livermore, from the School of Earth and Environment at Leeds.

Because of the core's remote location under 3,000 kilometres of rock, for many years scientists have studied the Earth's core by measuring the planet's magnetic field -- one of the few options available.

Cool
Hollow now is it!!

LOL.

I'm glad you are having so much fun that you didn't notice that you noticed.    Cheesy

Wink
I notice everything.

Grin
Are you allowed to go outside on your own i mean unaccompanied?
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:16:35 PM

It would be cool if the Earth really were hollow with a sun of its own, like a Dyson sphere, but it ain't so. Undecided.

Why it aint so? I say it is. Try to debunk me. Im not flat earther that run away from questions. Why it is not hollow with internal sky and and its own sun? Propably even 2 suns and one is dead. Thats what masons believe, so Ive heard. Im not a mason, let alone 33rd degree or above mason, so I cant be sure. If I would be a mason I wouldnt tell you either way.

Well... If the earth would have 2 suns thats alive and working... all the talks about earth revolving around the sun would have no ground what so ever. Right now it have a grounds only because its logical. But everyone that is into logic knows that explanations in logic does not need to be true. So yeah... science dont tell lies, because one can lie only about facts not the explanations. People just does not know facts so they cant check it themselfs thats why everyone believes in round earth.

Actually scientists lied once. With the moon experiment "proving" newton was right about his constant in the universe. They were not on the moon so they could not prove anything from the moon perspective. Yeah that was a lie. Once.

And yes flat earthers are even worse because what they say is completly illogical so you dont need facts to say they does not know what they are talking about.

Even the official scientists have to agree that the heat patterns in the sky shows that the earth is the center of the universe. They are almost right. The earth is the boundaries of the universe, but nevertheless the most important point of refference. No sorry, the center of the universe is the most important point of refference, but its realy close to earth - in the middle of if it, so.... yeah.

The flat earthers does not have the explanation why would someone lie about the nature of the universe. Its about the creator that is inside. They want to lie to you that he is some far far far away galaxy like in some starwars. Why would they lie to you about the creator? They are afraid you will ask him to help against the evil doers of the world.

Yeah you might say, what bullshit do I say. Do I have any evidences for that? Yeah... the ones you can check yourself.

You are a confused guy.

Please read The Bible and book of Enoch. The Creator Himself is clearly telling you that His earth is flat. There is no doubt, Creator himself confirming flat earth.

What is your problem then?  You want to believe in religion of monkeyman scientism?   
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:22:02 PM

Still arguing about monkeyman science while bitcoin is exploding, monkeyman and humans unite!

The globalists run the fiat currency system.

As of bitcoin.

Here is a bitcoin presentation cartoon - from spinning ball to flat earth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60dbAWWfSg

The lesson we can learn from presentation is this:
When bitcoin will overtake, everyone will know the earth is flat, even the most globotized globo zombies. Or maybe misklach and boblawblaw will not  Grin

drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:33:20 PM

I don't believe in a flat earth. If it really is a flat one how come does the sattelites did not see all the maps of earth in a single take of picture of earth? And one thing is in past there is a plane that revolves the earth for the first time. Come to think of it, if the plane start at the center of a flat earth if the plane goes in one direction it has an ending right?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:35:07 AM

Cool
Hollow now is it!!

LOL.

Wink
I notice everything.

Grin
Are you allowed to go outside on your own i mean unaccompanied?

Is that you asking? Or is it your handlers?

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:26:12 AM

Im more interested which animal caries earth on its back? Is it turtle or maybe some other kind of animal? Maybe its some alien animal that can swim through the space. What do you think guys?

Outer space is fake, it's part of the globalist deception.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:31:08 AM

Im more interested which animal caries earth on its back? Is it turtle or maybe some other kind of animal? Maybe its some alien animal that can swim through the space. What do you think guys?

Outer space is fake, it's part of the globalist deception.

Inner space is fake. It's part of the flat-earth deception.    Grin

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:41:14 AM

...[clip]...
Inner space is fake. It's part of the flat-earth deception.    Grin

Fucking degenerate, who's the one promoting a deception here?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:22:52 PM

...[clip]...
Inner space is fake. It's part of the flat-earth deception.    Grin

Fucking degenerate, who's the one promoting a deception here?

The one-worlders tell us what they are doing and what they are going to do. Why? It seems to make their operations go better. Like it prepares the world for the things that they push on us.

Now you are trying to tell us that you are a covert agent working for NASA.

Cool

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:22:43 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 08:10:50 PM by Przemax

It would be cool if the Earth really were hollow with a sun of its own, like a Dyson sphere, but it ain't so. Undecided.

Why it aint so? I say it is. Try to debunk me. Im not flat earther that run away from questions. Why it is not hollow with internal sky and and its own sun? Propably even 2 suns and one is dead. Thats what masons believe, so Ive heard. Im not a mason, let alone 33rd degree or above mason, so I cant be sure. If I would be a mason I wouldnt tell you either way.

Well... If the earth would have 2 suns thats alive and working... all the talks about earth revolving around the sun would have no ground what so ever. Right now it have a grounds only because its logical. But everyone that is into logic knows that explanations in logic does not need to be true. So yeah... science dont tell lies, because one can lie only about facts not the explanations. People just does not know facts so they cant check it themselfs thats why everyone believes in round earth.

Actually scientists lied once. With the moon experiment "proving" newton was right about his constant in the universe. They were not on the moon so they could not prove anything from the moon perspective. Yeah that was a lie. Once.

And yes flat earthers are even worse because what they say is completly illogical so you dont need facts to say they does not know what they are talking about.

Even the official scientists have to agree that the heat patterns in the sky shows that the earth is the center of the universe. They are almost right. The earth is the boundaries of the universe, but nevertheless the most important point of refference. No sorry, the center of the universe is the most important point of refference, but its realy close to earth - in the middle of if it, so.... yeah.

The flat earthers does not have the explanation why would someone lie about the nature of the universe. Its about the creator that is inside. They want to lie to you that he is some far far far away galaxy like in some starwars. Why would they lie to you about the creator? They are afraid you will ask him to help against the evil doers of the world.

Yeah you might say, what bullshit do I say. Do I have any evidences for that? Yeah... the ones you can check yourself.

You are a confused guy.

Please read The Bible and book of Enoch. The Creator Himself is clearly telling you that His earth is flat. There is no doubt, Creator himself confirming flat earth.

What is your problem then?  You want to believe in religion of monkeyman scientism?    

No. I think scientists lie in many things as Ive stated above.

I dont see anything in the book of Enoch that states that the earth is flat. There is a firnament of the sky - true I agree. There is no solid earth underneath - true I agree. There are chaotic places of utter horror - I agree - the place outside earth with holes in the poles. The earth has ends - at the poles it goes to the outter surface of the earth as an Admiral Byrd stated. Portals of the heaven are on the poles.

I dont see any disagrement with the living inside a hollow earth and the sky is moving rotary by what enoch descibes as a holy wind. Its the vortex around the palace of the God in the middle of the earth. This vortex and mechanics of the vortex which moves the sun the moon and the earths firnament and the stars that are shown on the firnament.

It actually stated that there are no Pillars of the world because it was shaken. That is why the earth is illogical to be flat its more logical to be bound by the force of the aether and if its perfect and godlike it should be round with the God inside.

6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

The pillars were the trees that turned into the mountains after the God has casted the Satan into the underworld along with the mighty trees.

And no I dont think all of the science is fake for God sake.... Thats absurd. Only the Einstein and Copernicus and many Nasa employers are a lying piece of garbage or just idiots. I would say they are both idiots and lying piece of garbage lol.

Thats a tiny tiny tiny group of a very evil and very very desperate people. Its not like a world conspiracy. People just doesnt care about where they live. And yes we dont live on flat earth because its illogical as hell.

If a God would make earth flat he would be one dumb motherfucker. Yeah I quasi blasphemed here, becuase I would be the first enemy of the idiot god that screw his own rules. But he is not as stupid as most of this forum members.
serbad

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:31:54 PM

You are a confused guy.

What is your problem then?  You want to believe in religion of monkeyman scientism?    

I dont see anything in the book of Enoch that states that the earth is flat. There is a firnament of the sky - true I agree. There is no solid earth underneath - true I agree. There are chaotic places of utter horror - I agree - the place outside earth with holes in the poles. The earth has ends - at the poles it goes to the outter surface of the earth as an Admiral Byrd stated. Portals of the heaven are on the poles.

I dont see any disagrement with the living inside a hollow earth and the sky is moving rotary by what enoch descibes as a holy wind. Its the vortex around the palace of the God in the middle of the earth. This vortex and mechanics of the vortex which moves the sun the moon and the earths firnament and the stars that are shown on the firnament.

It actually stated that there are no Pillars of the world because it was shaken. That is why the earth is illogical to be flat its more logical to be bound by the force of the aether and if its perfect and godlike it should be round with the God inside.

The pillars were the trees that turned into the mountains after the God has casted the Satan into the underworld along with the mighty trees.

And no I dont think all of the science is fake for God sake.... Thats absurd. Only the Einstein and Copernicus and many Nasa employers are a lying piece of garbage or just idiots. I would say they are both idiots and lying piece of garbage lol.

Thats a tiny tiny tiny group of a very evil and very very desperate people. Its not like a world conspiracy. People just doesnt care about where they live. And yes we dont live on flat earth because its illogical as hell.

If a God would make earth flat he would be one dumb motherfucker. Yeah I quasi blasphemed here, becuase I would be the first enemy of the idiot god that screw his own rules. But he is not as stupid as most of this forum members.
If a plane looks flat it is illogical to think its flat is it?
If you were given a round orange fruit would it be illogical to think it was an orange?
You appear not to be able to think logically at all.! do you know what it means?
Get a telescope and do the maths!!!!
Przemax

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:38:44 PM

You are a confused guy.

If you were given a round orange fruit would it be illogical to think it was an orange?
You appear not to be able to think logically at all.! do you know what it means?

IT was proved the earth is concave! Search for the Cyrus Teed. Its science not your silly - oh it look like this or that. Ive told you you should see everything from a mountain didnt I? if everything is as it apears to be seen. Jesus. How dumb and ignorant can one get. Do you even understand what Im saying?

DO or present a FUCKING SCIENCE!!!!! Or make a clown of yourself. I present you a science evidence, a science experiment made by a serious scientists...... and you? Ofcourse its conveys with the shroud of silence. It was the most important science discovery of the late XIX century along with the prove of existence of aether. Every great minds like Tesla and his statements about an aether is availed in silence.

I would repeat what one of the posters have said. Science motherfuckers. Do you speak it?
serbad

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:44:28 PM

You are a confused guy.

IT was proved the earth is concave! Search for the Cyrus Teed. Its science not your silly - oh it look like this or that. Ive told you you should see everything from a mountain didnt I? if everything is as it apears to be seen. Jesus. How dumb and ignorant can one get. Do you even understand what Im saying?

DO or present a FUCKING SCIENCE!!!!! Or make a clown of yourself. I present you a science evindence, a science experiment made by a serious scientists...... and you?
No i dont understand what you saying and nobody else here does either !! U are on your own on this one!!!
SCIENCE MY FUCKIN ARSE!!!
Przemax

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:45:57 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 09:05:22 PM by Przemax

Ok fine. Youve said you are too stupid to adress. Congratulation.

I have one question to flat earthers. Why do we see a horizon? A very simple question? Is it because we have weak resolution eyes? Ok fine. We have tools that allows us to see a with a very great zoom. Why dont we see to infinity with the right tools? Why? I know why. Because the light bends upwards. If it bends upwards it doesnt matter what your bogus little observations shows, as long as they are not scientificly experimental.

Ok. Your ass provably stinks and have stains of shit because you are to stupid to properly wipe yourself. Lets do experiment. Give us your adress and we will do experiments on your ass.
serbad

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:14:58 PM

I have one question to flat earthers. Why do we see a horizon? A very simple question? Is it because we have weak resolution eyes? Ok fine. We have tools that allows us to see a with a very great zoom. Why dont we see to infinity with the right tools? Why? I know why. Because the light bends upwards. If it bends upwards it doesnt matter what your bogus little observations shows, as long as they are not scientificly experimental.

Ok. Your ass provably stinks and have stains of shit because you are to stupid to properly wipe yourself. Lets do experiment. Give us your adress and we will do experiments on your ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
Przemax

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:19:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Hey... Its not me who asked. I was just saying there would be many volounteers to sacrifice themselfs to science.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:22:52 PM

Przemax

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:25:11 PM

Ah yes. The A TEAM at its best. Entertain people with something new.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:39:17 PM

Soooo here's another conundrum for you flat earthies to explain.

Consider the pole star (Polaris) and the south star (Sigma Octantis). Polaris is visible directly overhead if you are situated at the north pole, all the other stars appear to rotate around it, while Polaris appears stationary. Sigma Octantis is visible directly overhead from the south pole, and again, all the other stars appear to rotate around it and it appears stationary. Both are visible from the equator.

If the Earth isn't spherical, how could multiple observers see the same stars appearing stationary in different hemispheres? You could travel from north to south, and gradually Polaris would begin to dip below the horizon, while Sigma Octantis would emerge. But both would appear stationary in relation to the other stars.

If the stars are some sort of projection, then this projection would have to change dynamically based on where the observer was situated. Not only that, but with multiple observers it would have to be somehow customized to each observer. How can this be explained with the flat Earth theory?
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: