Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589545 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:04:00 PM

Sri Lanka got succeed to make comeback into ODI series with massive victory by 82 runs, in today match it looked totally different with outstanding bowling performance even top order repeat same mistake like first encounter, Australia again failed to play spinners like in test series, Sri Lanka has very dangerous weapon of spin bowling especially on home ground. 
Great come back from SL. I have expected this match Because SL bowling lineup is superb so I decided that SL will win, and they won by big score 82 runs. In Aus, only Matthew Wade   played safe innings, but he did not get good support from others. Anyway now series is equal 1 - 1. Congratulation SL.
Sri Lanka bowlers did the very good job today. First from bat  Kushal Mendis batted fantastically later the bowlers did a great job. Finally, Sri Lanka won by 82 runs. Congrats SL.

England vs. Pakistan. Pak made 260 runs decent score with loss of 6 wickets. Now England started his innings 41/1 6 overs completed. They are playing a safe game. I think Eng may win this match. 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:25:21 PM

Well I lost my bet on Australia to win the 2nd ODI. This time both openers went out without scoring many runs which put the pressure on the middle order batsman which I must say that pretty well but just wasn't good enough to win the game. Australia did fight back well when they were bowling as at one stage it looked like Sri Lanka were heading towards over 300+ runs but let Sri Lanka back in with 12 overs remaining in Sri Lanka's innings and when that happens it's hard to stop as it was the case with Sri Lanka scoring 288 all out and could of made 300 runs. Aponso was the one that did it for Sri Lanka and again spin ripped through Australia's batting line up.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:46:46 AM

Sri Lanka got succeed to make comeback into ODI series with massive victory by 82 runs, in today match it looked totally different with outstanding bowling performance even top order repeat same mistake like first encounter, Australia again failed to play spinners like in test series, Sri Lanka has very dangerous weapon of spin bowling especially on home ground. 
Great come back from SL. I have expected this match Because SL bowling lineup is superb so I decided that SL will win, and they won by big score 82 runs. In Aus, only Matthew Wade   played safe innings, but he did not get good support from others. Anyway now series is equal 1 - 1. Congratulation SL.
Sri Lanka bowlers did the very good job today. First from bat  Kushal Mendis batted fantastically later the bowlers did a great job. Finally, Sri Lanka won by 82 runs. Congrats SL.

England vs. Pakistan. Pak made 260 runs decent score with loss of 6 wickets. Now England started his innings 41/1 6 overs completed. They are playing a safe game. I think Eng may win this match. 

Australia both top and lower end batsman failed very badly and middle order batsman just tried their best recover the early lose but they couldn't build good partnerships to win the match.

The match abandoned. England won this match by 44 runs on DLS. England manages to score 194 runs in 34.3 overs with the loss of three wickets. England won by 44 runs based on D/L method.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:20:57 AM

Australia both top and lower end batsman failed very badly and middle order batsman just tried their best recover the early lose but they couldn't build good partnerships to win the match.

The match abandoned. England won this match by 44 runs on DLS. England manages to score 194 runs in 34.3 overs with the loss of three wickets. England won by 44 runs based on D/L method.

After the retirement of experienced players , I thought SL would need a lot of time to win consistently ,but I was wrong . I think major credit goes to Mathews for handling the team so well . They did well in tests and now in ODIs .
This D/L method should be cancelled according to me . There must be another way , you can't say what may happen at what part of the match . Either it must be fully played , or postponed or Match should be declared as Draw.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:37:18 AM

England won the first ODI match by 44 runs (D/L Method). Jason Roy and Joy Root played superb innings. These two players are the key players in England. IF rain did not interrupt also, this match is a clear win for England. Pakistan bowlers failed to restrict Eng batsman. I think next game they come up with good form. Congrats Eng.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:00:37 AM

After the retirement of experienced players , I thought SL would need a lot of time to win consistently ,but I was wrong . I think major credit goes to Mathews for handling the team so well . They did well in tests and now in ODIs .
This D/L method should be cancelled according to me . There must be another way , you can't say what may happen at what part of the match . Either it must be fully played , or postponed or Match should be declared as Draw.

SL also got some advantages of home grounds to win the matches. But yesterday their performance was very good to defend the 286 runs. I thought Australia may easily chase down this score but failed it quite badly.

England was in a good position to win the match but rain has helped to finish the game even earlier. Now Pakistan will be under pressure to level the series in next match. 
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:07:05 AM

SL also got some advantages of home grounds to win the matches. But yesterday their performance was very good to defend the 286 runs. I thought Australia may easily chase down this score but failed it quite badly.

England was in a good position to win the match but rain has helped to finish the game even earlier. Now Pakistan will be under pressure to level the series in next match. 

SL is excellent in bowling side we saw in test cricket also. With the bowling only they won the series by    3-0. In first match also they bowled well but the target is very low score so they failed to win the match. In this match both batsman and bowlers did good job. So now the series in 1-1. Let's see in coming games who will win. 
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:43:00 AM

SL is excellent in bowling side we saw in test cricket also. With the bowling only they won the series by    3-0. In first match also they bowled well but the target is very low score so they failed to win the match. In this match both batsman and bowlers did good job. So now the series in 1-1. Let's see in coming games who will win.  
Yes, this must be a very big bounce back from Sri Lanka side after their humiliating loss in the first ODI of this series. I guessed that result due to the white wash finish of test series, might give over confidence with new players who were not part of the test matches. The new bowler Aponso has become the thor on Australian flesh to limit them 82 runs short to ensure Sri Lanka's way to level the series.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:10:43 PM

SL is excellent in bowling side we saw in test cricket also. With the bowling only they won the series by    3-0. In first match also they bowled well but the target is very low score so they failed to win the match. In this match both batsman and bowlers did good job. So now the series in 1-1. Let's see in coming games who will win.  
Yes, this must be a very big bounce back from Sri Lanka side after their humiliating loss in the first ODI of this series. I guessed that result due to the white wash finish of test series, might give over confidence with new players who were not part of the test matches. The new bowler Aponso has become the thor on Australian flesh to limit them 82 runs short to ensure Sri Lanka's way to level the series.
I agree with you . Their bowling has been supreme , when it comes to batting , a few experienced players should step up and be consistent and try to score big but SL are going in a good way . I hope they continue their form , always been a fan of SL team .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:06:17 PM

Sri Lanka succeed to made outclass Australia in 2nd ODI match and this victory will help them to play more confident game after making the level this series, Australia is very balanced team but it is hard for it to face the spinner on Asian track, bowlers did amazing job in this match.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:06:29 PM

Tillakaratne Dilshan has announced his retirement from ODI and T20s ,so yet another chapter in srilankan cricket is coming to an end, hope he is pressurised into retirement as he is not in very good touch for some time now. Not many players has a shot named after him "Dilscoop" , really a joy to watch ,when he is in full flow.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 05:27:46 AM

Steve Smith has been sent home for a rest so he won't be playing any further part in the ODI series and T20 matches against Sri Lanka. This will create a big hole in Australia's batting line up as in my opinion he was the best preforming batsman on this tour of Sri Lanka for Australia in both test and the 2 ODI matches. I think Sri Lanka will now have a big chance to win the ODI series with Smith now missing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:50:21 AM

Today got three matches to watch and bet.

First T20 match between West Indies vs India - WI last very poorly test series so they may come back very hard on India because T20 is WI favourite format game. This match will be very interesting watch.

Second one day between England vs Pakistan - I think England will again win this match also.

Second test between South Africa vs New Zealand - the Last match was disturbed by rain and hopefully we will see a good match. Both teams are an almost same strength so we can predict only after the first innings.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:25:51 AM

First T20 match between West Indies vs India - WI last very poorly test series so they may come back very hard on India because T20 is WI favourite format game. This match will be very interesting watch.

Second one day between England vs Pakistan - I think England will again win this match also.

Second test between South Africa vs New Zealand - the Last match was disturbed by rain and hopefully we will see a good match. Both teams are an almost same strength so we can predict only after the first innings.
The interesting thing in IND vs WI is the venue.  For the first time, international cricket is being played in USA.  Today and tomorrow. Its hard to guess the winner as we all know WI and IND both are equally strong when it comes to T20s.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:49:20 AM

The interesting thing in IND vs WI is the venue.  For the first time, international cricket is being played in USA.  Today and tomorrow. Its hard to guess the winner as we all know WI and IND both are equally strong when it comes to T20s.
The first match I think WI may win this match, Yes they lost test match very poorly, But they are very strong in T20 match, They are their champions. So I go with WI.

England vs. Pakistan, Yup in this match the home team is fav. Let's see who will win.

SA vs. NZ, 1st test match washed out because of rain. I hope at least this test match may play full day. I think SA will win this game.
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:13:48 AM

what site are you guys using to watch the games? im in the states and cant find cricket coverage ever on tv dispite having 500 channels
with direct tv its just never on tv here

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:38:12 AM

T20s are unpredictable, since a few bad overs can take the match away from the side. It is very tough to come back into the match. Given India's strong performance in the test matches, I would say they have the edge.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:42:54 AM

what site are you guys using to watch the games? im in the states and cant find cricket coverage ever on tv dispite having 500 channels
with direct tv its just never on tv here

You can just google it live cricket streaming and you will get few sites to watch. Not always all sites will work but need to find good working one and since it is free need to search.

You can also check this site - http://cricvid.com/stream-video3.php

Today I want to watch India vs WI match because both teams are specialists in T20 games so expecting very interesting match from both teams to enjoy our free time.
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:15:38 AM

It is nice pick to go for Australia in one day matches because it is fully reliable against Sri Lanka I also will pick Australia for my bet later today. Pakistan vs England there situation is 50-50 chances based it all about better managing the pressure. Pakistan need to play first in order to set some score on the score board and later to defend it by quality bowling which it has.

Srilanka going good for now but I believe Australia still have a bigger chance. Got an odd of 2.48 for the win of Australia. Sri Lankan batting can collapse with some wickets.

Sri Lanka hadn't won a single match this year until this series also they had only beat the Aussies once which was 17 years ago.

Sri Lanka, particularly Herath. You played better all series and deserve the win.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:13:14 AM

West Indies is very good and trustworthy in twenty 20 format. I don't see India having any advantage over West Indies and situation is more in favor of W.Indies. I will stick with West Indies this time because of their the nature of their playing style in this format specially. England - Pakistan one day is also being played I will let that match to start before jump in any side.
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1106 »
  Print  

Jump to: