Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587809 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:10:54 PM

Misbah lost the best time to retire, just a few weeks back when he made the team at number one. Pakistan cricket team is at 5th position in Test ranking, and Misbah will retire with such a shame. But everyone should keep in mind that this hasn't happened for the first time in Australia, Pakistan has been consecutively losing 3-0 test series in Australia for 4 times. Even with those stats, I don't see any upcoming win of Pakistan in Aussies home ground... Sad
They can beat Aussies at home but they need to do some hard work for this because playing on batting pitches is not helping them just create some good for batsmen with green pitches and try to study mistakes they made hope they can beat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iwandhdumas2003

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:12:12 PM

Misbah lost the best time to retire, just a few weeks back when he made the team at number one. Pakistan cricket team is at 5th position in Test ranking, and Misbah will retire with such a shame. But everyone should keep in mind that this hasn't happened for the first time in Australia, Pakistan has been consecutively losing 3-0 test series in Australia for 4 times. Even with those stats, I don't see any upcoming win of Pakistan in Aussies home ground... Sad
They can beat Aussies at home but they need to do some hard work for this because playing on batting pitches is not helping them just create some good for batsmen with green pitches and try to study mistakes they made hope they can beat

Actually pakistan is one such team who can do wonders while the next minute they can be awful and then there are instances of match fixing so I never bet on a match where this team is involved. At least for a while.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:07:42 AM

NewZealand Will be facing Bangladesh in their 3rd and final T20 match and it looks like NewZealand will white wash the series both in ODI and T20. Newzealand might rest some players if that is the case we should have a competitive match  Grin will make my prediction after seeing the team after the toss.

It is unlikely that New Zealand will be taking it easy in the final T20. They were competitive enough to thrash Bangladesh in the 3rd ODI although they had won the series. I suspect they will play the T20 in the same way and hand Bangladesh an overall score of 6-0 in this series.

Bangladesh is not a very weak team but they are playing in NZ so most of the asian country teams are not good in playing on these fast track grounds. NZ team got an excellent fast bowler so restrict these visitors for very less runs and the batsman can go for very big hits. This match is almost one sided as of now unless some magic happens.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:50:35 AM

Actually pakistan is one such team who can do wonders while the next minute they can be awful and then there are instances of match fixing so I never bet on a match where this team is involved. At least for a while.
Not only match-fixing incidents, Pakistan don't have a perfect team, Some old players they are not in form but still they are playing, and Pakistan team are not giving an opportunity for young players. A lot of issues in the team. I don't know who will replace Misbah now. Congrats to Aus and better luck Pakistan next series.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:05:00 AM

Not only match-fixing incidents, Pakistan don't have a perfect team, Some old players they are not in form but still they are playing, and Pakistan team are not giving an opportunity for young players. A lot of issues in the team. I don't know who will replace Misbah now. Congrats to Aus and better luck Pakistan next series.

Nowadays match fixing is the main issues in this kind of inconsistent performance from these international players. Particularly these Pakistan many players caught in these match fixing that why they will do wonders in one match and next match nothing. Don't waste your money in betting this kind of inconsistent teams.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:03:25 AM

Nowadays match fixing is the main issues in this kind of inconsistent performance from these international players. Particularly these Pakistan many players caught in these match fixing that why they will do wonders in one match and next match nothing. Don't waste your money in betting this kind of inconsistent teams.
Do not really consider that match fixing is a new phenomena and if i am correct cricket is the only sport that came under scrutiny majority of the times involving match fixing than any other sport,i am saying this because when i was young there was a time when my cousins would know the exact time a wicket would fall and would tell the amount of runs so and so players are going to make and i would wonder what is the advantage in knowing the result before hand and later on i came to know about sports betting and stuff and stopped watching cricket all together for a while because i would sit in front of the TV the entire day to watch the match and why would you waste your time for a scripted match.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:32:03 AM

New Zealand white washed Bangladesh even in the T20s .Corey Anderson smashed a 41 ball 94 involving 10 sixes in which Bangladesh does not even have an answer and Shakib Al Hasan bowled an economic spell even with a score of 194 runs and with the runs in the board the Bangladesh cannot over come the huge total which was obvious and an easy bet won here even though the odds were low.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:18:24 PM

New Zealand white washed Bangladesh even in the T20s .Corey Anderson smashed a 41 ball 94 involving 10 sixes in which Bangladesh does not even have an answer and Shakib Al Hasan bowled an economic spell even with a score of 194 runs and with the runs in the board the Bangladesh cannot over come the huge total which was obvious and an easy bet won here even though the odds were low.

Bangladesh were never in the reckoning after New Zealand scored 194. Scoring 10 an over is not easy, even in a T20 match.
It is to their credit that they scored 167 runs.
New Zealand have whitewashed Bangladesh in both the ODI and T20 series.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:57:48 PM

New Zealand white washed Bangladesh in every aspect of the game and that is expected at the beginning of the series and cricket is the best sport to wage a bet because you can clearly earn some sure money wagging on these teams.The test series starts on 12th and i hope that would be competitive so that the betting lines move really well.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 12:28:54 AM

Australia white washed the series 3-0 and i did expect that Pakistan would try to draw the match with the assistance of weather,Australia just played like a T20 in their second innings which was really cool to watch and with that knock it was clear that they were looking to wrap the match and their bowlers responded really well.

Yep it was a massive series win for Australia and I'm very happy with the 3-0 series clean sweep because not only that I'm happy my country won but also because I put a bet on Australia to win the series 3-0 as I predicted. As I have been saying for a long time now here Australia are very tough to beat at home and Pakistan drew the bad draw with the cricket grounds they had to play Australia on as all 3 of them Australia have very good records and are very tough to beat. Anyway we now move onto the ODI series.
That was a bold prediction because the main concern was the weather and i really though Pakistan could draw the match if not for their inconsistent batting,if it was any other team the series would have being 1-0 rather than the white wash because most of the time weather was playing its part washing out sessions and still Australia white washed the series shows the lack of good batsmen in the Pakistan line up.

Yes I know it was a bold prediction I made for Australia to win 3-0 but I just know how good they play at home even with loss of time due to the weather as Australia have proved many times in the past playing at home that they can win with very little time in a test match. I even remember watching Australia beat England in Adelaide on the last day of the test match where it was almost certain for a draw but Australia were able to pull off one of the best victories on that ground and even go on to win the 5 test series 5-0. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:29:03 AM

New Zealand white washed Bangladesh in every aspect of the game and that is expected at the beginning of the series and cricket is the best sport to wage a bet because you can clearly earn some sure money wagging on these teams.The test series starts on 12th and i hope that would be competitive so that the betting lines move really well.
The New Zealand team is strong I agree, but Bangladesh is not a very weak team they can give the best performance in every single match. And especially we can not predict this team in T20 match, and they won a lot of unexpected games is the T20 format of games. They got a very young team in T20 games. But bad luck they lost all 3 games aginst NZ. Congrats NZ and better luck next series Bangladesh. 
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:21:22 PM

I win good money on Australia winning the test series 3-0 I put a bet on this and I worry in Melbourne test because it look like it comes a draw but lucky Australia win and also win in Sydney. I think Pakistan have good chance at winning a ODI game against Australia because I think they play better ODI then test so maybe the ODI series will be closer then test series.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:28:40 PM

I win good money on Australia winning the test series 3-0 I put a bet on this and I worry in Melbourne test because it look like it comes a draw but lucky Australia win and also win in Sydney. I think Pakistan have good chance at winning a ODI game against Australia because I think they play better ODI then test so maybe the ODI series will be closer then test series.

Congrats on your win and I also won on Australia winning the test series 3-0 but as you said it was close with the Melbourne test match as it was looking like it would come a draw. I agree that Pakistan might play better in the ODI series and might even win a game but I still think Australia will win the series as again they are tough to beat at home in all forms of cricket. But I do think the ODI series will be a lot closer then the test series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

"Ian Chappell tells Pakistan to improve their cricket or stay home."

Pretty un-expected from a legend. Did Ian Chappell forget 3-0 whitewash of Australian team by Misbah’s men in 2014? Look at what happened to England in India. Home teams are creating pitches according to their advantage.

Mr. Chappell, send your men to UAE or if brave enough to Pakistan and then tell who needs to stay at home!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:35:13 PM

"Ian Chappell tells Pakistan to improve their cricket or stay home."

Pretty un-expected from a legend. Did Ian Chappell forget 3-0 whitewash of Australian team by Misbah’s men in 2014? Look at what happened to England in India. Home teams are creating pitches according to their advantage.

Mr. Chappell, send your men to UAE or if brave enough to Pakistan and then tell who needs to stay at home!
People tend to forget the past really soon,it is true that Pakistan are not good travelers as their batting is not that good in seaming wickets ,they always had a talented bowling line up but they still have to find international caliber players who could change the fate of the match just like India is always having a good batting line up, but now India have match winning bowlers too.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

Indian team captainship has been changed recently after MS Dhoni making a self quit statement. Under the new captaincy India is gonna play the first match by this month 15th. Also after a long time period Yuvraj is returning back, which is making a big expectations on the scheduled match. I believe everything happens similar to the past.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:39:05 AM

On 12th Jan two test matches are going to start and both of the matches can easily predict the winners.

First, test match between New Zealand and Bangladesh. NZ already won the one-day match series, and since they are playing NZ, I don't think any of this Bangladesh team can win or draw the match. It is an NZ's game.

The third test match between South Africa and Sri Lanka. Same here also SL not good in playing on fast tracks so it will be easy win for SA.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 09:39:07 AM

Indian team captainship has been changed recently after MS Dhoni making a self quit statement. Under the new captaincy India is gonna play the first match by this month 15th. Also after a long time period Yuvraj is returning back, which is making a big expectations on the scheduled match. I believe everything happens similar to the past.

Virat also is a good captain but he was not a good captain for his Banglore team in the IPL IMHO. He was only good for test matches which India won against England and I won't discredit him for that but to handle ODIs and T20s too when Dhoni has been such a good captain is a decision which was too big and too risky. I am feeling so bad that Dhoni decided to leave his captainship and this match (being played in India though) would be interesting to see how Virat plays and manages captaincy.

MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

Virat also is a good captain but he was not a good captain for his Banglore team in the IPL IMHO. He was only good for test matches which India won against England and I won't discredit him for that but to handle ODIs and T20s too when Dhoni has been such a good captain is a decision which was too big and too risky. I am feeling so bad that Dhoni decided to leave his captainship and this match (being played in India though) would be interesting to see how Virat plays and manages captaincy.

It is a time for handing over to the new captain to manage and prepare a team for next few years. But whatever Virat won recently all the test matches are at home, but he needs to prove by winning against any big teams outside India. Dhoni has done his part for last few years now it is good thinking to hand over and advice to new campaign to gain experience to manage team without his presence.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

It is a time for handing over to the new captain to manage and prepare a team for next few years. But whatever Virat won recently all the test matches are at home, but he needs to prove by winning against any big teams outside India. Dhoni has done his part for last few years now it is good thinking to hand over and advice to new campaign to gain experience to manage team without his presence.
I don't doubt Virat's ability but I don't think he or anyone else in the current team would be as successful as Dhoni in the coming years . Aggressive captaincy has really helped India in test matches without any second thought but I don't think that can help India in ODI since there will be so many crucial situation in which you gotto be calm , which I don't think Virat will be capable of .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: