Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587809 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:49:34 PM

New Zealand vs. Bangladesh, 2nd Test match, New Zealand won by 9 wickets. This was an easy win to NZ, first innings both team played well. Again Bangladesh made the same mistake what they made in first test match 2nd innings they failed to make a big score. NZ got just 100+ runs target to win this match in 2nd innings. they chased this target with the loss of 3 wickets. Congrats NZ.

This was not a surprising result. Bangladesh managed to lose the first test after scoring 500+ runs in their first innings. In this test match, they didn't score 500 in both innings put together. New Zealand making short work of their team.
I was really surprised that New Zealand could wrap the match with one day remaining because the third day was washed out completely due to rain and i knew Bangladesh has a very bad reputation and will not be scoring much runs in the second innings but this performance was pathetic as they never tried to bat for a longer time.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

New Zealand vs. Bangladesh, 2nd Test match, New Zealand won by 9 wickets. This was an easy win to NZ, first innings both team played well. Again Bangladesh made the same mistake what they made in first test match 2nd innings they failed to make a big score. NZ got just 100+ runs target to win this match in 2nd innings. they chased this target with the loss of 3 wickets. Congrats NZ.

This was not a surprising result. Bangladesh managed to lose the first test after scoring 500+ runs in their first innings. In this test match, they didn't score 500 in both innings put together. New Zealand making short work of their team.
This is nothing new for Asian teams in New Zealand most of time we can check they lost matches very cheaply without any resistance even Indian record is also not good because Asian mostly like batting pitches and New Zealand have nothing for them they are wrapping them with seamer's friendly pitches which are death for Asians Bangladesh was amazing in just first inning of this series after this they down and out 
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:39:35 PM

This is nothing new for Asian teams in New Zealand most of time we can check they lost matches very cheaply without any resistance even Indian record is also not good because Asian mostly like batting pitches and New Zealand have nothing for them they are wrapping them with seamer's friendly pitches which are death for Asians Bangladesh was amazing in just first inning of this series after this they down and out 
For Asians teams to win in New Zealand ,Australia,South Africa and England is a real hurdle and for a long time to win in West Indies was also a difficult thing but now they have a weak test team.In cricket home teams always have the advantage as no country wins outside their home conditions when it comes to Test cricket.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:05:17 PM

For Asians teams to win in New Zealand ,Australia,South Africa and England is a real hurdle and for a long time to win in West Indies was also a difficult thing but now they have a weak test team.In cricket home teams always have the advantage as no country wins outside their home conditions when it comes to Test cricket.
For Asians teams to win in New Zealand ,Australia,South Africa and England is a real hurdle Playing in these countries hurdle for Asian countries but not in all these But in England its really fun and enjoying because few months back Pakistan done great job and Indian and Sri Lankans also have some good recored but New Zealand is much difficult for them
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:35:36 PM

Australia wrapped the series against Pakistan with the win and this time around David Warner smacked the Pakistan bowlers all around the ground and then Travis Head and Glen Maxwell took them to 353 and with a weak batting like up like the Pakistanis it is really difficult to chase these scores

Yep Australia win the ODI series and they win by dominating Pakistan once again. I said that if Australia get over 300+ runs that it would be tough to chase down and it was as Pakistan go nowhere near Australia's total. Not only did they bat well but they also bowled well to bowl Pakistan all out for 267 in the 44th over of the Match. Congrats to Warner on the Man of the match award.

Yup, David Warner definitely hammered the Pakistan bowlers first and then fielding. Awesome performance.

Again, Hafeez, Malik and Umer Akmal played very selfishly. Same old faces are now ruining the Pakistan's batting line up. Poor captaincy by Azhar too.

I agree with what you say, if Pakistan work together as a team then they might of challenged Australia but you can see that some of the players are playing for them self's and not as a team. It's a shame to see in a way because we can all see how well Pakistan can be as a team but they need to work as one first if they are to have success.

Warner will now rest as he sets him self for the India tour coming up. By the way Warner won the Allan Border Medal for Australia's top cricketer of the year, I thought it might be Steve Smith but Warner got it.

Well now wait and see, Australia will get white-washed in India. I'm predicting some great performances by Indian batsmen.

And anyways, Australians are pretty weak at Asian wickets.

They may well lose in India but they do have a reasonable record playing in Asia. Australia have more trouble playing in India then any of the other Asian countries. But if you look back in history Australia actually have a great overall record in India, it's only been in recent years that Australia have struggled playing in India which they need to sort out. I think it will be a great series to watch and I think Australia will do much better then what England just did in the test series over there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:39:42 AM

Today third T20 match between South Africa and Sri Lanka. Currently, this series is equalled after both teams winning one each game and this match become critical for both teams to win the series. Since it is short format game so any team can win the match if any one or two players click for the day and hit big runs. SA looks stronger and also they are playing on home pitches but I will wait for match to start to guess the winner.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:51:58 AM

Today third T20 match between South Africa and Sri Lanka. Currently, this series is equalled after both teams winning one each game and this match become critical for both teams to win the series. Since it is short format game so any team can win the match if any one or two players click for the day and hit big runs. SA looks stronger and also they are playing on home pitches but I will wait for match to start to guess the winner.
South Africa will win this match. The last match they made the very low score, so they lost the game, but they bowled well the match went to last over. So today I think they will not repeat the same mistake. Still, we cannot guess this T20 format games anything can happen in a single over. So better go with live betting.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:28:03 AM

South Africa will win this match. The last match they made the very low score, so they lost the game, but they bowled well the match went to last over. So today I think they will not repeat the same mistake. Still, we cannot guess this T20 format games anything can happen in a single over. So better go with live betting.

Since it is just a 20 overs match we can't say who is going win now because both teams are strong teams especially in this T20 matches. But SL is not that good in playing the fast track, but still, they can give a surprise to SA bowlers. But I will not bet on this match instead I will watch it, if I get a free time. Hopefully it will be a good match to get some entertainment.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:49:55 AM

Since it is just a 20 overs match we can't say who is going win now because both teams are strong teams especially in this T20 matches. But SL is not that good in playing the fast track, but still, they can give a surprise to SA bowlers. But I will not bet on this match instead I will watch it, if I get a free time. Hopefully it will be a good match to get some entertainment.

It is going to be good match because both team have equal chances because both teams are very good at T20 match. Both teams are having a quality players so it is going tough match for both the teams.

BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:51:12 PM

It is going to be good match because both team have equal chances because both teams are very good at T20 match. Both teams are having a quality players so it is going tough match for both the teams.
A very good and timely come back by New and Young Sri Lankan side they beat proteas at home in this series this could be very good for them for coming ODI series and make this more interested I like Sri Lankan's they are very good and fighters need some more experience
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:43:47 PM

A very good and timely come back by New and Young Sri Lankan side they beat proteas at home in this series this could be very good for them for coming ODI series and make this more interested I like Sri Lankan's they are very good and fighters need some more experience

Wow, a victory on the second last ball. It was an extra-ordinary performance by new middle-order batsmen of Sri Lanka. At one point, I almost felt that Sri Lanka wasn't gonna win this one.

Very well played by both the teams.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 09:48:41 PM

What an epic semi final last night in the Big Bash League with the Heat and Sixes coming a draw with both teams scoring 167 runs so there had to be a super over to decide the game with the Sixes winning in the end by 7 runs as they score 22 runs in the super over compared to 15 runs by the heat. I look forward to the final between the Sydney Sixes and Perth Scorchers.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:02:05 AM

Australia are once again dominating Pakistan in the 5th ODI in Adelaide. Currently 0/240 in the 36th over with Warner on 151 runs and looks set to make a double century. Australia should make at least 350+ runs but will most likely score close to 400 runs which will be a record on this ground in a ODI match. It's been fun to watch as Warner is smashing everything Pakistan bowl at him.

imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:19:50 AM

Australia are once again dominating Pakistan in the 5th ODI in Adelaide. Currently 0/240 in the 36th over with Warner on 151 runs and looks set to make a double century. Australia should make at least 350+ runs but will most likely score close to 400 runs which will be a record on this ground in a ODI match. It's been fun to watch as Warner is smashing everything Pakistan bowl at him.
Its now beyond doubt. Pakistan are the worst fielding team in living memory. Unbelievably bad.
Looks like 400 at this stage.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

Can't get any better for Aussies . The openers are just killing pakistan and 400 looks reachable , pakistan bowling and fielding hasn't been upto mark they dropped warner twice . Lets see if Warner can score double century .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:12:23 AM

Eng Vs India T20. England won the toss and chose to filed. So finally Virat only opens the match. Seems he has understood that they don't have any openers and in T20, they wouldn't even get time to or afford to lose wickets in the first 20 overs. It's not a bad decision as he always came in at 3 but may be he suits to open at 4 or 5 and India need better openers.

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

Pakistan play poor again and Australia easily will win this one day match. It look like Australia will make 400 runs easy but good fight back from Pakistan but it is not enough for them to win this match. Man of the match will be Warner again which he deserve to win with that batting performance today.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:50:22 AM

What a day we had in Australia match thought they would score 400+ but they didn't, but easily won. Now coming to current match India has already lost kohli and just now yuvraj and an unforgetten star is back and is firing on all fronts, but considering how England have sent the Indian bowlers all across the ground, I feel the score is very low at this stage and anything less than 180 will be very difficult for the home side to win. I think India shall be able to reach 160 around if they fire, but for more they need a special performance.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:02:23 PM

Looks like Eng might win the First 20 overs match. India are down 4 wickets and 98 runs in 13 overs. England has explosive enough lineup to chase whatever total India makes from now on.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:05:06 PM

Looks like Eng might win the First 20 overs match. India are down 4 wickets and 98 runs in 13 overs. England has explosive enough lineup to chase whatever total India makes from now on.
India made mistakes in choosing players, Pants should have been chosen to open with Rahul.
Yuvaraj was a wrong selection for T20 format. I guess England will go up 1-0 after this match for sure. I have already put my on England. They are having strong enough batting line up to chase down even 200+ targets.
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: