Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587815 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:10:20 PM

Looks like Eng might win the First 20 overs match. India are down 4 wickets and 98 runs in 13 overs. England has explosive enough lineup to chase whatever total India makes from now on.
Guess so , India lost yet another wicket now and its now upto Dhoni and Pandya to get some good runs for India . I think England will manage to win this one as India's bowling in T20's hasn't been very impressive .
On the other hand , brilliant performance by Aussies as they seal the victory against Pakistan .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

Looks like Eng might win the First 20 overs match. India are down 4 wickets and 98 runs in 13 overs. England has explosive enough lineup to chase whatever total India makes from now on.
Guess so , India lost yet another wicket now and its now upto Dhoni and Pandya to get some good runs for India . I think England will manage to win this one as India's bowling in T20's hasn't been very impressive .
On the other hand , brilliant performance by Aussies as they seal the victory against Pakistan .
India should be making around 160 odd runs. If they make anything less than that it will be beatable. It will be a tough task for the Indian bowlers to keep the required run rate as high as possible for the last 10 overs.  Should be a good match in the 2nd half.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 12:57:32 PM

India should be making around 160 odd runs. If they make anything less than that it will be beatable. It will be a tough task for the Indian bowlers to keep the required run rate as high as possible for the last 10 overs.  Should be a good match in the 2nd half.

India made just 147 which is not enough on this pitch and now England are already scoring 4 and 6 runs in the first 3 overs itself. If they don't get wickets in time and build pressure on the team, this match is lost. Still, the score is too less to defend and bowlers are not performing well.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:05:36 PM

What a day we had in Australia match thought they would score 400+ but they didn't, but easily won. Now coming to current match India has already lost kohli and just now yuvraj and an unforgetten star is back and is firing on all fronts, but considering how England have sent the Indian bowlers all across the ground, I feel the score is very low at this stage and anything less than 180 will be very difficult for the home side to win. I think India shall be able to reach 160 around if they fire, but for more they need a special performance.

LOL, Australian batsmen once again badly hammered Pakistan team. Poor captaincy, poor fielding, poor bowling and guess what, pretty poor batting as well.

Seniors are not taking responsibility at all.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

India played so badly today and I feel so bad as today's Republic Day and they lost against England on top. The bowlers were distributing 6s and 4s like sweets and not able to even take wickets. I got hope when they lost 2 wickets but my happiness was short lived then. Not able to take wickets, giving runs and the low score. Such a bad day!

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

India played so badly today and I feel so bad as today's Republic Day and they lost against England on top. The bowlers were distributing 6s and 4s like sweets and not able to even take wickets. I got hope when they lost 2 wickets but my happiness was short lived then. Not able to take wickets, giving runs and the low score. Such a bad day!
lol! I did not think of it that way. India's batting performance was poor and the bowlers were helpless. The total even with 10-20 more runs is chasable especially with the batting lineup that England possesses. At least a score of 175-180 is needed these days if you want to set a defendable target. Even those are sometimes chased down now a days.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

lol! I did not think of it that way. India's batting performance was poor and the bowlers were helpless. The total even with 10-20 more runs is chasable especially with the batting lineup that England possesses. At least a score of 175-180 is needed these days if you want to set a defendable target. Even those are sometimes chased down now a days.

A clinical performance by England. 147 was not going to challenge them, but chasing down that score with almost 2 overs to spare tells a lot about the England team. India will find it tough to compete with England in T20s.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:37:21 PM

England has a very strong batting line up and in the shorter format it is really difficult to defeat them with a score of 147 runs ,i expected this to happen after the Indian team struggled to score runs on the board and they lost wickets at regular interval,i do think that England will win the T20 series as they have the superior team when it comes to the shorter format.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:44:11 PM

India made mistakes in choosing players, Pants should have been chosen to open with Rahul.
Yuvaraj was a wrong selection for T20 format. I guess England will go up 1-0 after this match for sure. I have already put my on England. They are having strong enough batting line up to chase down even 200+ targets.

Off course some times it will happen yuvaraj is very good player in T20 though England team is good but there many players in Indian team. The fact is there is big mistake made by choosing players.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

England has a very strong batting line up and in the shorter format it is really difficult to defeat them with a score of 147 runs ,i expected this to happen after the Indian team struggled to score runs on the board and they lost wickets at regular interval,i do think that England will win the T20 series as they have the superior team when it comes to the shorter format.

England had done well in both batting and bowling unit.Moeen AlI bowled exceptionally well and he deserve Man of the match.India couldn't make decent score.And England batted very well from the start.Morgan and Root help England to reach 148 easily.On the other hand, Kohli will be very disappointed because he lost his 1st T20 of captaincy.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

India made mistakes in choosing players, Pants should have been chosen to open with Rahul.
Yuvaraj was a wrong selection for T20 format. I guess England will go up 1-0 after this match for sure. I have already put my on England. They are having strong enough batting line up to chase down even 200+ targets.

Off course some times it will happen yuvaraj is very good player in T20 though England team is good but there many players in Indian team. The fact is there is big mistake made by choosing players.
You cant blame just the single player in Yuvraj. The whole top order failed to do their job today and wickets fell down cheaply. Raina and Dhoni were the only batsmen who played a decent knock. Dhoni could have tried to attack the bowlers a little sooner and at least reach 160. Loads of balls were wasted in the last 5 overs.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

You cant blame just the single player in Yuvraj. The whole top order failed to do their job today and wickets fell down cheaply. Raina and Dhoni were the only batsmen who played a decent knock. Dhoni could have tried to attack the bowlers a little sooner and at least reach 160. Loads of balls were wasted in the last 5 overs.
England won first T-20 match easily. Indian batsmen failed to make big score in last five overs.  It was fantastic performance from England they bowled really well and they batted well.  England deserve this victory.   Because of Indian top batsmen as India lost this match.  No England lead to series by 1 - 0.  Congrats England.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:59:42 PM

England won first T-20 match easily. Indian batsmen failed to make big score in last five overs.  It was fantastic performance from England they bowled really well and they batted well.  England deserve this victory.   Because of Indian top batsmen as India lost this match.  No England lead to series by 1 - 0.  Congrats England.
In this format any result can happen we already watch in South Africa host lost badly after winning good whitewash so India was not bad but just miss some runs and England done good job after winning third ODI now first Twenty Twenty give them some confidence for next matches
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

In this format any result can happen we already watch in South Africa host lost badly after winning good whitewash so India was not bad but just miss some runs and England done good job after winning third ODI now first Twenty Twenty give them some confidence for next matches
Yup in T-20 format match anything can  happen a weak team can beat strong team.  This is unpredictable game but today England played superbly. Back-to-back win make  England more confidence in next Game. Today Indian batsmen perform very badly I hope next match they will be back to there winning form.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:20:21 PM

I know that the score was too less to defend but it's not that such low scored have never been defended earlier. I remember teams defending a score below 100 too with their strategy but the bowlers today just disappointed me. They did not even reach the last over and got the score so easily with 6s and 4s. Ali performed very well from the England team and their team was surely the best today in batting, bowling and fielding.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

I know that the score was too less to defend but it's not that such low scored have never been defended earlier. I remember teams defending a score below 100 too with their strategy but the bowlers today just disappointed me. They did not even reach the last over and got the score so easily with 6s and 4s. Ali performed very well from the England team and their team was surely the best today in batting, bowling and fielding.
Teams can defend score below 100 but today's pitch was for high score game but English bowlers done good and restricted India under 150 this was first win for them and second Morgan and Root both done great job for England just because of these two they manage to win this match easily
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

It was a bad day for India and Pakistan as they both lost their matches.Warner and Head put on a record partnership and pilled up 369 runs which is really a huge total for Pakistan with a fragile batting line up and still they managed to get to 312 runs,kudos to Babar Azam and Sharjeel Khan for saving the team from a humiliating defeat.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 10:01:37 PM

It was a bad day for India and Pakistan as they both lost their matches.Warner and Head put on a record partnership and pilled up 369 runs which is really a huge total for Pakistan with a fragile batting line up and still they managed to get to 312 runs,kudos to Babar Azam and Sharjeel Khan for saving the team from a humiliating defeat.

Yeah I give credit to Pakistan for fighting back and at least scoring over 300 runs as it was looking like it would be a lot less then that. Overall on this tour Pakistan had a poor performance but they did show that they can fight and play good cricket. However they could not maintain the pressure on Australia for long enough periods and that's what brought them down. Australia now travel to New Zealand for a 3 match ODI series and I believe Pakistan will face the West Indies in the next couple of months.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:59:51 AM

Indian batsman didn't play a match like a T20 game instead of like a one-day match and failed to score good total and England both batsman and bowlers did very well, so they manage to win the match very comfortably. It looks like many people might have lost bets yesterday because everyone might have chosen India based on their one-day and test series performance.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:20:22 PM

Tomorrow first one-day match between SA and SL. SL has surprised most of the people in T20 series. They won the T20 series and now with some good confidence entering into one-day matches. But one-day matches are slightly different from T20 games and SA playing at home so I still believe that SA got may win the tomorrow's match.
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: