News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 [2736] 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 ... 3403 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878937 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 12:39:34 AM

The TNT crew is back in action tonight with a doubleheader. First up we’ve got the Celtics vs Mavericks. Luka has been on fire lately but the Celtics are hanging onto one of the best records in the league, so this should be a close one. Then we’ve got the Clippers vs Nuggets. I believe Paul George may be out with a sore ankle, which will make it tough on the Clippers since the Nuggets have been on fire lately. Still two good games to watch. Smiley

Yes, this two games are a must watch lead leading Celtics against the Luka Magic, who will check Luka in the side of the Celtics? and it seems he is unstoppable in the last couple of games.

And then on the West, Nuggets on top, but they are going to face a tough team in LA Clippers one of the most underrated team right now. But they still have Kawhi and John Wall, so they might pull a surprised here, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 02:49:12 AM

So we are in a different era right now that as Luka said, it's easy to score in the NBA. And we can add to the sports medicine and trainings too has progressed in the last 20 years. A lot has really contributed why we are now seeing players scoring 40 points and higher per night.

Let's just appreciate how they play right now and so far, this is the most surprising season we had in the last 10 years because of how the star players in the teams turning their games into something historical play. With them being consistent in making their shots to score more than 50 points, they are about to surpass some great records this season and they are a few more points to be in the second but Kobe's still the best one after Wilt's 100. Do you guys think Victor Wembanyama can be the next Wilt Chamberlain? let's see if he gonna score more points in his first-season debut in the NBA.
As for Victor Wembanyama, I cant say if he will be the next Wilt Chamberlain or will be the biggest bust. There are players that are great in the amateurs but failed miserably in the NBA. I think if he has to surpassed records, it should be Luka, because he has been breaking Lebron James record in the first five years if I'm not mistaken.

To early to tell about that and comparing him to a legend doesn't give  any justification so maybe lets see if he can provide the same performance what he show on lower leagues since competition there and in NBA are so different.

Luka have huge potential to break records over records and he's so young so for sure to many excellent improvements will come to his career.

I believed that Luka can surpassed many of Lebron records at a young age, but we all know that the true gauge for greatness if how many rings you can have in your hand and so far, LUka has a long way to go to get even one at this point.

And speaking of him, they are being massacred by the Boston Celtics in their homecourt and probably gonna take the L tonight.

No Luka magic for us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 04:22:40 AM

So we are in a different era right now that as Luka said, it's easy to score in the NBA. And we can add to the sports medicine and trainings too has progressed in the last 20 years. A lot has really contributed why we are now seeing players scoring 40 points and higher per night.

Let's just appreciate how they play right now and so far, this is the most surprising season we had in the last 10 years because of how the star players in the teams turning their games into something historical play. With them being consistent in making their shots to score more than 50 points, they are about to surpass some great records this season and they are a few more points to be in the second but Kobe's still the best one after Wilt's 100. Do you guys think Victor Wembanyama can be the next Wilt Chamberlain? let's see if he gonna score more points in his first-season debut in the NBA.
As for Victor Wembanyama, I cant say if he will be the next Wilt Chamberlain or will be the biggest bust. There are players that are great in the amateurs but failed miserably in the NBA. I think if he has to surpassed records, it should be Luka, because he has been breaking Lebron James record in the first five years if I'm not mistaken.

To early to tell about that and comparing him to a legend doesn't give  any justification so maybe lets see if he can provide the same performance what he show on lower leagues since competition there and in NBA are so different.

Luka have huge potential to break records over records and he's so young so for sure to many excellent improvements will come to his career.

I believed that Luka can surpassed many of Lebron records at a young age, but we all know that the true gauge for greatness if how many rings you can have in your hand and so far, LUka has a long way to go to get even one at this point.

And speaking of him, they are being massacred by the Boston Celtics in their homecourt and probably gonna take the L tonight.

No Luka magic for us.

It's the defense that Smart put on Luka, he just got 23 points in this game and not his usual game.

Denver is having their time against the Clippers, and it's a blow out a huge 40 point lead and the Clippers can't seem to find any offense in this game. Jokic is just playing easy right now, and Porter just got a good dunk, it's 43 point lead now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 04:52:39 AM

The next All-Star NBA game this 2023 season is right around the corner, and regarding the updated voting I think Lebron James and Kevin Durant was still the favorite to be captains of the team, and their guards for the West is Stephen Curry, and for the East is Kyrie Irving, surely enough I am excited about who's going to be MVP again, I have seen that Russell Westbrick was on the list and many are complaining about Austin Reaves getting on the list aswell, which is I really think seems OK and surely Shai Gilgeous-Alexander have made it while he is extremely great at playing at the Oklahoma City Thunder,

While here is the list for the All-star voting for now, I really don't know if this is updated and I have just seen it on the news,

gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2023, 05:18:15 AM

The next All-Star NBA game this 2023 season is right around the corner, and regarding the updated voting I think Lebron James and Kevin Durant was still the favorite to be captains of the team, and their guards for the West is Stephen Curry, and for the East is Kyrie Irving, surely enough I am excited about who's going to be MVP again, I have seen that Russell Westbrick was on the list and many are complaining about Austin Reaves getting on the list aswell, which is I really think seems OK and surely Shai Gilgeous-Alexander have made it while he is extremely great at playing at the Oklahoma City Thunder,

While here is the list for the All-star voting for now, I really don't know if this is updated and I have just seen it on the news,

Well, I admit I was a little out of date with this All-Star game information.
But I think that's what I had in mind, LJ and Curry on one side and Durant and Kyrie Irving on the other.
I confess that it will be an interesting game!

To early to tell about that and comparing him to a legend doesn't give  any justification so maybe lets see if he can provide the same performance what he show on lower leagues since competition there and in NBA are so different.

No Luka magic for us.

It's the defense that Smart put on Luka, he just got 23 points in this game and not his usual game.

Denver is having their time against the Clippers, and it's a blow out a huge 40 point lead and the Clippers can't seem to find any offense in this game. Jokic is just playing easy right now, and Porter just got a good dunk, it's 43 point lead now.
Unfortunately I was not able to watch this whole Celtics vs Mavericks game, but I saw in some highlights that Marcus Smart played well, and mainly his main characteristic which is his defense, worked well in this game, because I also agree that "only" 23 points for Luka it's not much, I immediately imagined that for this to have happened either Luka played badly or he was very well guarded.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 06:29:28 AM

Unfortunately I was not able to watch this whole Celtics vs Mavericks game, but I saw in some highlights that Marcus Smart played well, and mainly his main characteristic which is his defense, worked well in this game, because I also agree that "only" 23 points for Luka it's not much, I immediately imagined that for this to have happened either Luka played badly or he was very well guarded.

Good thing you didn't watch the game but it turns out it was just a boring game. Honestly, I didn't expect that the Mavericks will lose by blowout in that game, they were playing very well at home, so I was expecting that they will at least make it tougher for the Celtics to beat them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2023, 08:27:43 AM

Well, to whoever was complaining, I guess Westbrook and Reeves deserve a spot in the allstar game. The only reason why they look like a mediocre with the Lakers, is because they were under the shade of LeBron's spotlight. I kinda admire Westbrook for embracing his role and adjusting himself into a position where he can still contribute to the team. Look at him, he could still drop a triple double even with a minimal scoring. Put Westbrook or Reeves to a team that has no legit superstar that carries the team the whole time and they'll surprise with their potential.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 08:56:22 AM

Good thing you didn't watch the game but it turns out it was just a boring game. Honestly, I didn't expect that the Mavericks will lose by blowout in that game, they were playing very well at home, so I was expecting that they will at least make it tougher for the Celtics to beat them.

And isn't it in their home court? so fans are disappointed for sure to see their team lost his big as if there was no energy on the Mavs itself. And this is what we are talking earlier that when Luka doesn't get any help, their team will be doom.

So for him to score in 23 points is not that much for team to win the game. And so we go back as who will actually need to step and help him out specially in crucial games down the line.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 09:06:03 AM

And isn't it in their home court? so fans are disappointed for sure to see their team lost his big as if there was no energy on the Mavs itself. And this is what we are talking earlier that when Luka doesn't get any help, their team will be doom.

So for him to score in 23 points is not that much for team to win the game. And so we go back as who will actually need to step and help him out specially in crucial games down the line.

They've face the best team in the East, although Celtics have been very inconsistent lately, they are still very good team and so I'm not surprised that they have win the game against the Mavs even at their homecourt.

They have the best defense in the league if I'm not mistaken, and they were able to cover Luka from the first quarter and didn't allow him to take over.

Tatum too has a quite but very impressive night.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 09:56:36 AM
Merited by Rikafip (1)

With Nuggets if the joker can not play that will be a problem for the Nuggets, but for now, they are still playing with him, and has good health right now,
He will be crucial if he misses the playoffs. That means Gordon, Murray, and Porter Jr. will need to step up their game in a level they never had done.
Jokic is the heart of their team, it's hard to imagine a Nuggets team without him.

This is the negative side of a team that depends mostly on a single player. Teams like Milwaukee and Denver will be easily at the bottom of the rankings if Giannis Antetokounmpo and Nikola Jokic are out. I don't think the rest of the roster can really compete well. Unlike the other teams like Boston and Memphis, they are surrounded by too many talents that they can perform well even with the absence of one star.

Denver is on top of the west and is even competing to lead the overall ranking is surprising to me. We are still half of the season anyways and there are a lot of swings that happens since the start of the season. But somehow after winning back-to-back MVPs, I like to see Jokic getting a ring.
It looks like we are heard, and they proved us wrong. Cheesy Their second team against the Los Angeles Clippers is what happened last night. Nikola Jokic only played 24 minutes and didn't have to stand up in their bench as it was well covered by Bones Hyland, Vlatko Cančar, and Zeke Nnaji.
Okay, I will stop underestimating their bench from now on, but I want to see consistency. Proved every analyst wrong and savor the minutes that will be given to them by not just keeping the lead but by adding more.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 10:11:09 AM

They've face the best team in the East, although Celtics have been very inconsistent lately, they are still very good team and so I'm not surprised that they have win the game against the Mavs even at their homecourt.

They have the best defense in the league if I'm not mistaken, and they were able to cover Luka from the first quarter and didn't allow him to take over.

Tatum too has a quite but very impressive night.

I hope Dallas will learn from that mistake, they cannot rely heavily on Luka as good teams such as the Clippers have something to counter their strategy. Right now, the best teams are still the Warriors and the Celtics, some are just inconsistent and are not ready yet to be in the NBA Finals.

Well, we have the Bucks and the 76ers too, but Celtics will definitely take care of them.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 10:56:10 AM

It is posted during the Denver game too so I think it's an updated version. But it's just the initial returns, this is not yet the final list of who will be in the All-Star.
SGA getting a lot of votes, that's good news for the OKC Thunder fans.
Lauri Markkanen at 7th spot, nice. I am voting for this dude, he is an All-Star caliber and he is showing it now in NBA and so does in FIBA Euroleague.
6 players in the Golden State Warriors. I think that's just too much. I am a Steph Curry fan but this is not looking good if we see their whole team faces in All-Star.
Draymond Green
Kevon Looney
Klay Thompson
Andrew Wiggins
Jordan Poole
Steph Curry
Is Sacramento Kings fanbase that small? Where are Fox and Sabonis? I mean I am glad to see Haliburton for the Pacers but the two guys from Kings should join too. I hope it's just because the initial results from Sacramento was just late.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 11:36:13 AM

^^ If I'm not mistaken, that lists is updated as of December 31.

Anyhow, I'm sure some of you may have recalled as we have a argument whether Lauri Markkanen is an All-Star. This is way in the beginning where the Jazz are on top, and it looks like he is being rewarded now as he enters the list.

And so much for that debate though, we have the answers now.  Grin

We can't complain about the lists though, it's about their fans who voted for them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 01:25:11 PM

What happened with Luka last night ? I think nothing happened with him personally as he was still the best man of Mavs but yet , none of this team mates managed to help him score or even assist him in scoring and Celtics immediately took advantage of this situation and managed to put 29 points in front by the end of the game which is kinda crazy considering Mavs had a pretty decent winning streak... . Tatum is for sure an MVP candidate after another spectacular performance from his side.

I'm still trying to understand Clippers as an ORG as this team is playing great basketball sometimes and the other times , they are considering basketball a joke...and if I remember well and I do , Clippers was the most hyped team some years ago right ? look what this hype made to them a few years later...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mirakal
Legendary

Merit: 1290

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 02:14:06 PM

That's quite a pressure you've got there for Victor Wembanyama, still too premature for that topic because the kid is still not in the league right now. But I do understand and truth is, there's a good possibility that he will break some records considering how good he is already and considering the era he is in now. The kid already got the height and talent needed, he's lacking a build right now to look buffed and it's still a mystery what's his future.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 02:28:59 PM

Lebron took years before he can get a championship although he was a promising rookie at the start of his career.

He made an easy shortcut by joining Wade and Bosh in Miami, just like Durant, he also joined Curry and Thompson to win championships. If there's no hope in a team, then that talent needs to be taken to a team that has a decent chance of winning a championship. Well, so much expectation from him, we all know how talented he is, but this is NBA, the biggest league in the world, so he also need to maintain himself to be healthy, so as not to waste his talent.

Can't blame him if LeBron that time took his talent to the South Beach where Miami Heat is, I mean, Cavaliers was really nothing if LeBron wasn't in the eqaution and drafted there. But in fairness, LeBron came back and promised that he will bring the team their very first championship trophy which really happened when he came back. Wasn't a nice journey because the Dub Nation was also strong that time, adding Durant in their roster.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 03:45:52 PM

What happened with Luka last night ? I think nothing happened with him personally as he was still the best man of Mavs but yet , none of this team mates managed to help him score or even assist him in scoring and Celtics immediately took advantage of this situation and managed to put 29 points in front by the end of the game which is kinda crazy considering Mavs had a pretty decent winning streak... . Tatum is for sure an MVP candidate after another spectacular performance from his side.

I'm still trying to understand Clippers as an ORG as this team is playing great basketball sometimes and the other times , they are considering basketball a joke...and if I remember well and I do , Clippers was the most hyped team some years ago right ? look what this hype made to them a few years later...
It seems like the Clippers are always injured like the Lakers. Kawhi and Paul George sit out quite a bit. Maybe it's an LA thing?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 03:55:27 PM

I think it was like 2019 when the Clippers were hyped by the media and other NBA fans because that is the year Kawhi Leonard joined the team. Understandable because he already made a name for himself by joining the Spurs in 2011 and was like one of the hottest players during the 2016 - 2017 season. Unfortunately though, he cannot really carry the Clippers all by himself. Pair him up with Paul George, another dude who's really prone to injury and you'll really have some problems.

It seems like the Clippers are always injured like the Lakers. Kawhi and Paul George sit out quite a bit. Maybe it's an LA thing?

Maybe not just an LA thing. Kawhi and Paul George are both injury-prone throughout their whole career. Just think of them like glass cannons that are only good for a couple of games and then they have to take an extended rest in order to get back in shape unlike other players.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
danherbias07
Legendary

Merit: 1119

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 03:57:26 PM

Can't blame him if LeBron that time took his talent to the South Beach where Miami Heat is, I mean, Cavaliers was really nothing if LeBron wasn't in the eqaution and drafted there. But in fairness, LeBron came back and promised that he will bring the team their very first championship trophy which really happened when he came back. Wasn't a nice journey because the Dub Nation was also strong that time, adding Durant in their roster.
Well, it's also like a "shout out" for the Cavaliers at that time to do something better at surrounding him with good players and we all witnessed what they did when Lebron James came back. Pulled Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love just so the winning chance is higher and they did take the championship ring for that.
This could happen to Victor Wembanyama too if a team will be cheap at looking for players that will reflect his skills. It's not a one-man team, never, Warriors won't have that many championships if only Steph is the one doing all the offensive jobs.
Tatum got hot. That's what happened and the Mavs got a bad off night. All of them cannot find their rhythm even if they are one of the best when it comes to shooting outside. It happens but it's just sad it did at their homecourt.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 04:17:28 PM

I think it was like 2019 when the Clippers were hyped by the media and other NBA fans because that is the year Kawhi Leonard joined the team. Understandable because he already made a name for himself by joining the Spurs in 2011 and was like one of the hottest players during the 2016 - 2017 season. Unfortunately though, he cannot really carry the Clippers all by himself. Pair him up with Paul George, another dude who's really prone to injury and you'll really have some problems.

Well, Kawhi Leonard was a proven elite or even recognized as the league's best player at the time when he left Toronto. The Clippers gambled a lot just to satisfy his demands including his rumored residence that is far from Los Angeles which result in some of their delayed travels, etc. Although he was probably worth it that time, Clippers' management doesn't care if Kawhi would play or not or if he plays with limited minutes because they just want to see him healthy during the playoffs.

Now, Clippers is becoming like a joke of an organization. Kawhi seems like he is not in his prime anymore. Maybe they can still reach the playoffs but what they are showing these days are not enough to go deeper.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 [2736] 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 ... 3403 »
  Print  

Jump to: