Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:43:57 PM

If an exchange says a withdrawal has processed, but is not on the block explorer - and have messaged support about it with no reply. How do I go about fixing the situation?

Make sure your wallet is synced there was some problems with the blockchain reloading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:45:03 PM

16 sat, god damnit, entry or not....entry or not...?? Huh  Roll Eyes

Market cap is still very low, this coin has a lot of room to glow !! Hodl some in my case !

Yeah still very low considering the potential. It is a set total of coin too, no inflation. Also there was an IPO and I think 128 BitCoin was collected. So you can do the math and figure out a decent return on what a BTC holder would have gained from their share of 128 BitCoin vs holding Qora. 1500 BitCoin is about 10x growth.

Here is the document I found too. It is all in the open for valuation. April 2014 BitCoin was at $463 and now is at $645. So at 1 satoshi it is 100 BitCoin but at $645 instead of $463. 10x Growth is where it stands pretty much but now there are also positions that will not allow a loss and those positions can hedge easily too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_SE9VBAcmuTjmHU-OJVoc7rns-iDVlsMvhnfS2QgJE/edit#gid=0

man, this is sort of a detailed answer Cheesy glad you here

Thanks! Good to finally be somewhere at the right time and right place to get in at the base!
FreshFund

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:41:48 PM

If an exchange says a withdrawal has processed, but is not on the block explorer - and have messaged support about it with no reply. How do I go about fixing the situation?

Make sure your wallet is synced there was some problems with the blockchain reloading.

Managed to get the wallet working apparently (wwhich I thought was the problem)

Then i saw the block explorer and the transaction that was supposed to be processed does not even appear on the blockchain

NEM:NDMFCC-HHUNIX-M3SHZY-YNM5VK-BYZ6ZU-FVQXHB-H6GB
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:59:04 PM

finally decided trying to hop in the entry at 14sat flippin in a $btc

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:50:15 AM

Then i saw the block explorer and the transaction that was supposed to be processed does not even appear on the blockchain

It will be stuck at the exchange then and should show back up in your account. What is the TX?
tobsnn

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:52:03 PM

finally decided trying to hop in the entry at 14sat flippin in a $btc

And I'm in. Glad to hit the 14sat trigger just in time  Grin

FreshFund

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 04:18:51 AM

It will be stuck at the exchange then and should show back up in your account. What is the TX?

It's weird, the exchange says it's been processed.

From Processing to Completed: 2016-09-12 11:32:53

TX: 5eQ1aD7X5pjz4snJZvxU3fiLiaZYpo8EpX21E48YMJbW4uwB8F2R3ikjLgQDbhYJaZve5ZH8fW64Mhb vi6XYkoZe

Now a week ago, QORA is being de-listed from the exchange... Currently it is for withdrawals only - but my withdrawal is lost in space

yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:58:19 AM

TX: 5eQ1aD7X5pjz4snJZvxU3fiLiaZYpo8EpX21E48YMJbW4uwB8F2R3ikjLgQDbhYJaZve5ZH8fW64Mhb vi6XYkoZe

Now a week ago, QORA is being de-listed from the exchange... Currently it is for withdrawals only - but my withdrawal is lost in space

Search no results
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:14:26 PM

I have no results for the TX also. This would mean that the exchange is on a Fork. Your coins are still there on the chain in the original blockchain. The exchange just needs to adjust. Or the only other possibility is that we are on a Fork, but I was told that the exchange stopped forging so some other wallet may have forked them.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:08:06 PM

Very very bad and scammish idea to increase coin supply and change POS to POW Angry
Very dissapointed with new devs hallucinating about millions of new projects and coins without any real work done Cry
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:09:59 PM

Very very bad and scammish idea to increase coin supply and change POS to POW Angry
Very dissapointed with new devs hallucinating about millions of new projects and coins without any real work done Cry

Work in progress means they are working on it. I like the new ideas, and PoS isn't all that great anyways, if you can turn your wallet on occasionally and get coins then you also can turn it off and not support the network and secure it. PoW means there is always competition to secure the network.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:23:32 AM

Yes, POW sounds good. We've been getting too many POS problems lately anyway. Having POW would cut those problems and with the new arrangement to get mining accounts that he talked about seemed innovative, though I don't remember the exact details.

However, I was expecting the roadmap by now and see a slight possibility of this being a quick pump and dump but considering crowetic's reputation, I don't see a problem. He took over Burst which has been doing ok
Enema

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:03:11 PM

Work in progress means they are working on it. I like the new ideas, and PoS isn't all that great anyways, if you can turn your wallet on occasionally and get coins then you also can turn it off and not support the network and secure it. PoW means there is always competition to secure the network.
Some POS schemes work like that, but for most POS schemes you need to have your wallet run 24/7.
POW is a dead end road, I wonder how many GWatts of power is needed to keep BTC running, not to mention that BTC is controlled by mining farms dictating what the devs of BTC should do.

Enema

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:35:30 PM

Work in progress means they are working on it. I like the new ideas, ...
1st NEXT 1.0 and NEXT 2.0 (or Ardor)
BURST 1.0 and BURST 2.0.
Qora 1.0 and Qora 2.0.

New ideas Huh
BURST follows NEXT and now Qora is doing the same thing thanks to the BURST devs who took over Qora.
You can expect that in time Qora and BURST will have a lot of the same code as well, since maintaining 2 diff codes for the same functions is a lot of work.

Very sad to see how the ideas of Qora the original coder are simply ignored and forgotten.
In one of his last posts he also said to be critical when it comes to adding features, but that was also ignored as a result Qora became feature driven and not quality driven.
That's the reason why we are now stuck with crappy wallets.
Really backing up a full block chain is pathetic, these wallets should have never been released...

tobsnn

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:44:01 PM

Guys, what about making slack link http://slack.qora.co.in/ work again? Seems like it's not working for decades now. Lightly unsexy for new investors/devs/interpreneurs visiting the homepage with some attention in their pockets. Would be great to see this fixed anytime soon.

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:16:33 PM

Guys, what about making slack link http://slack.qora.co.in/ work again? Seems like it's not working for decades now. Lightly unsexy for new investors/devs/interpreneurs visiting the homepage with some attention in their pockets. Would be great to see this fixed anytime soon.

Qora Slack is a bit empty since CIYAM left, and devs quit, but you can join https://alttech.chat/
There is Qora channel also at https://alttech.chat/alttech/channels/qora
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 12:10:39 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 12:25:17 AM by crowetic

BURST 1.0 and BURST 2.0.
Qora 1.0 and Qora 2.0.

New ideas Huh
BURST follows NEXT and now Qora is doing the same thing thanks to the BURST devs who took over Qora.
You can expect that in time Qora and BURST will have a lot of the same code as well, since maintaining 2 diff codes for the same functions is a lot of work.

Very sad to see how the ideas of Qora the original coder are simply ignored and forgotten.
In one of his last posts he also said to be critical when it comes to adding features, but that was also ignored as a result Qora became feature driven and not quality driven.
Really backing up a full block chain is pathetic, these wallets should have never been released...

FYI none of what you said is true.

There is no BURST 2.0, merely an algo change.

QORA 2.0 will be a separate project, but in no way like NXT whatsoever.

If anything, NXT stole ideas from our developers, but that's a whole other story.

We have NOTHING to do with them, and WANT nothing to do with them.

I would appreciate it if you knew something at all before coming in here with this type of nonsense.

QORA has a LOT more functionality than NXT or anything they're doing over there, and BURST was the FIRST coin in the world to have smart contracts, totally new and innovative mining style that takes almost no power, blockchain lottery provably fair, and did a cross-chain transfer with QORA. So we're following no one here, we're leading.

The thing about innovation, is that you can't say it will be done for sure in x days. The devs we have working with us, are developing things the world has never seen before, completely from SCRATCH. This kind of work, takes time to complete, and is totally worth it in the end.

If you prefer going to a coin that has a development team with scammy actions in the past, and keeps using a coding style that is sub-par, dealing with a system that you put your money into, feel free to use other projects.

If you're looking for true innovation, and a group of really great people out to help people and re-structure the system of the world for the better, stick around. you'll see that there is a lot more development happening than you think.

You have no clue what is going on and your speculation is completely off base.

If you like NXT so much, go there, we don't have any use for people who think as you do, and obviously don't listen well.

Anyway, just coming by to say that I'll be posting the new idea map for QORA and Project X (the name I've given to the project that we have been calling QORA 2.0 so that people don't get confused, this project will be completely separate, and will not be the next evolution of QORA.) as soon as possible, I've been really busy reaching out to contacts, and making things happen behind the scenes.

QORA development right now is focused on prepping the coin for the multiple clones that will be spawning from it in the near future. I will be writing up the idea map and showing that to everyone soon, as I've finally got a solid idea of how everything will work, and what will do what, so forth.

As far as the changing of the cap, I don't find this 'scammy' whatsoever, and in fact, we've come in and mentioned it to the community multiple times, as well as the way we plan to do it, to make sure a whole lot of new coins don't flood the market. but fact is, there's going to be so many new things coming out at the same time, that I highly doubt the price will be negatively affected. If you think so, there's nothing keeping you from removing yourself from the project, such a beauty is open source open market.

There's currently not many other options than increasing the cap and changing the algo, as we all know that PoS isn't optimal. So that is what we are planning.

Also, I've got a really good idea as far as the new project we have running on the testnet now, and how we'll be releasing it, etc. So I will come back and post some information about that soon as well.

I simply need to have another couple conversations with the devs, and make sure my thoughts are in line with what they're thinking. I'm fairly sure that they are.

As for any future trolls, please keep your nonsense to yourself. If you prefer another project, by all means, go to that project. We have no use for blatant nonsense here.

For those of you that believe in the projects, thank you. We will not let you down. Have a great night everyone.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:10:45 AM

BURST 1.0 and BURST 2.0.
Qora 1.0 and Qora 2.0.

New ideas Huh

FYI none of what you said is true.

There is no BURST 2.0, merely an algo change.

QORA 2.0 will be a separate project, but in no way like NXT whatsoever.

If anything, NXT stole ideas from our developers, but that's a whole other story.

We have NOTHING to do with them, and WANT nothing to do with them.

I would appreciate it if you knew something at all before coming in here with this type of nonsense.

QORA has a LOT more functionality than NXT or anything they're doing over there, and BURST was the FIRST coin in the world to have smart contracts, totally new and innovative mining style that takes almost no power, blockchain lottery provably fair, and did a cross-chain transfer with QORA. So we're following no one here, we're leading.

The thing about innovation, is that you can't say it will be done for sure in x days. The devs we have working with us, are developing things the world has never seen before, completely from SCRATCH. This kind of work, takes time to complete, and is totally worth it in the end.

If you prefer going to a coin that has a development team with scammy actions in the past, and keeps using a coding style that is sub-par, dealing with a system that you put your money into, feel free to use other projects.

If you're looking for true innovation, and a group of really great people out to help people and re-structure the system of the world for the better, stick around. you'll see that there is a lot more development happening than you think.

You have no clue what is going on and your speculation is completely off base.

If you like NXT so much, go there, we don't have any use for people who think as you do, and obviously don't listen well.

Anyway, just coming by to say that I'll be posting the new idea map for QORA and Project X (the name I've given to the project that we have been calling QORA 2.0 so that people don't get confused, this project will be completely separate, and will not be the next evolution of QORA.) as soon as possible, I've been really busy reaching out to contacts, and making things happen behind the scenes.

QORA development right now is focused on prepping the coin for the multiple clones that will be spawning from it in the near future. I will be writing up the idea map and showing that to everyone soon, as I've finally got a solid idea of how everything will work, and what will do what, so forth.

As far as the changing of the cap, I don't find this 'scammy' whatsoever, and in fact, we've come in and mentioned it to the community multiple times, as well as the way we plan to do it, to make sure a whole lot of new coins don't flood the market. but fact is, there's going to be so many new things coming out at the same time, that I highly doubt the price will be negatively affected. If you think so, there's nothing keeping you from removing yourself from the project, such a beauty is open source open market.

There's currently not many other options than increasing the cap and changing the algo, as we all know that PoS isn't optimal. So that is what we are planning.

Also, I've got a really good idea as far as the new project we have running on the testnet now, and how we'll be releasing it, etc. So I will come back and post some information about that soon as well.

I simply need to have another couple conversations with the devs, and make sure my thoughts are in line with what they're thinking. I'm fairly sure that they are.

As for any future trolls, please keep your nonsense to yourself. If you prefer another project, by all means, go to that project. We have no use for blatant nonsense here.

For those of you that believe in the projects, thank you. We will not let you down. Have a great night everyone.

Woww, trolls will always troll. Great project like Qora will grab them by the pussy Smiley Great job @crowetic !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:34:19 AM

Some POS schemes work like that, but for most POS schemes you need to have your wallet run 24/7.
POW is a dead end road, I wonder how many GWatts of power is needed to keep BTC running, not to mention that BTC is controlled by mining farms dictating what the devs of BTC should do.

Ever heard of Burst Coin? Burst is working with QORA. Green PoW mining with your Hard Drive! One of a kind PoW and extremely green!
FreshFund

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:00:08 AM

I agree seems pretty awesome

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: