Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 10:21:59 PM

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:31:38 PM

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

Could you please explain how? pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

you purchased a piece of the company to get information sooner than the other customers. I'm still wondering exactly what Atoms are. Are they securities? They seem like company stock. Company stock that doesn't even have a registered name yet.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:59:28 PM

Could you please explain how? pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

you purchased a piece of the company to get information sooner than the other customers. I'm still wondering exactly what Atoms are. Are they securities? They seem like company stock. Company stock that doesn't even have a registered name yet.

it is 100% insider trading, but hey they not bound by any laws according to shark, so why should they care

Shock, horror, surprise, Insider trading..... need to put that on the list with all the other stuff posted on why IONOMY is bad.

No an Atom is something you can buy or sell and whilst it's in your possession it produce's electrons.

If you have 5,000+ ATOMs you reach Whale status.

The fact that your a whale means you not in ION to get rich quick.No You've made a longterm commitment to IONOMY in which you've proved by acquiring 5000+ ATOMs which are not cheap or easy to get that your in this for the long haul and fully support ION's steps into gaming.

The information given at the whales meeting isn't stuff that facilitates insider trading the meetings are a chance to discuss plans/tactics with people they know aren't in this for short term personal gain no we are in the for long term personal gain  Smiley bitcoin pizza's  Smiley an all that

On Saturday there was a meeting that today I don't want to discuss BUT I can at the end of this week so I will respond then.... you'll probably know by then anyway and once you do it would be good to get feedback on how this constitutes insider trading

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:48:09 AM

Well its another day of beautiful cryptoland.

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:48:28 AM

Why is this true?

Because they claim to be a singapore operation?

because ions aren't actually anything?

What reason could they give that insider trading laws don't apply to this that would also make you think it's a good investment?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:29:23 AM

guys relax im sure its not illegal in singapore thats why they are incorporated there !!!

As others have stated that is insider trading. Its akin to buying cricket pitch condition information for money bet wise.

You are receiving advanced information and can use this to make buying/selling decisions. The buyers of what you sell or sellers of what you buy don't have this edge information so you do indeed have an edge.

The fact that you try to water it down and claim its not insider trading OR the information isn't used that way doesn't change the fact that is likely can be or is. The only proof anyone has that its not used that way is "trust us".

Businesses get sued / fines for this all the time. Simple emails from one company exec to another indicating plans cross this path and people pay hefty consequences for it.

Its insider trading plain and simple and its been admitted to and shown now. The ion team are facilitating this knowing full well what it is. So how can they encourage others to get on the purple rocket ship to the moon when they have preferential treated members....? Another red flag.
korvas128

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:36:20 AM

@korvas128 u may or may not be insider trading (I don't know u or what you are doing with the information), but if you have information prior to it becoming public knowledge and you trade on that information it is insider trading, I'm pretty sure whale-shark fits into this category and that is based on what he has said

you have said you have information that is not available to the general public, if u have bought or sold any ions and have information that is not available to the general public, that is insider trading, can you say that you haven't bought or sold any ION since you have been a whale and been in whale meetings???

<edit>  I will give you an example, if at your whale meeting you are told the beta of the game is coming out next week, but the public hasn't been told and you buy or sell any ION, you are insider trading

@korvas128 u may or may not be insider trading (I don't know u or what you are doing with the information), but if you have information prior to it becoming public knowledge and you trade on that information it is insider trading, I'm pretty sure whale-shark fits into this category and that is based on what he has said

Well I'm obviously gonna say I'm not an insider trader as if I were telling lies I'd still say the say the same thing anyway, Can't speak for Wild. But if he were then he'd be shooting himself in the foot bigtime. Ionomy isn't about pump n dump it's about creating something which is of benefit to everyone big or small. The ION team have a 5 yr plan that I don't really understand but just looking at what they've what they've done or haven't tells me ION think in years not just months.

You wouldn't be a whale if you didn't think in similar time spans.

For instance why implement features in a coin that allow for anonymity. Today an irrelevant feature tomorrow though if ION is a success it becomes an important one..... the ION team are building foundations for the future. Success isn't defined as a couple of whales eating crumbs of a table in fact that is what would be best described as failure 

you have said you have information that is not available to the general public, if u have bought or sold any ions and have information that is not available to the general public, that is insider trading, can you say that you haven't bought or sold any ION since you have been a whale and been in whale meetings???

Just wait for the announcement and you'll understand why..... it's probably not what you think it's not a big deal to anyone outside of ionomy it's more a work in progress

<edit>  I will give you an example, if at your whale meeting you are told the beta of the game is coming out next week, but the public hasn't been told and you buy or sell any ION, you are insider trading

Using your example, I agree but what if you were buying ION on a regular basis to save up for a masternode and you had this information would that still be insider trading if you bought more when your intent is unchanged ?......

Bottomline irrelevant of whether it's legal or illegal insider trading is just wrong Ultimately all it does is line an individual's pockets with money to the detriment of everyone else.... different story for other coins as many exist to support that kind of dog eat dog business model 

korvas128

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:09:37 AM

singapore is the wild wild west where laws don't exist, even the ones where you can get jail time for importing gum

Don't get your point......

The last time I was in Singapore you could eat gum, you just had throw the gum in a bin. If you threw it away and were seen by the police you'd get a fine. People actually take pride in where the live and the public facilities like toilets are at a level you'd expect hotels to have

Singapore one of the cleanest most well developed places on the planet. When it comes to crypto that region is more forward thinking than the west.

Kinda helps though when laws are in place to facilitate a clean city

Singapore also has laws against litter, graffiti, jaywalking, spitting, expelling "mucus from the nose" and urinating anywhere but in a toilet. (If it's a public toilet, you are legally required to flush it.)

Great place to live as long as you follow the rules Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:02:42 AM

guys relax im sure its not illegal in singapore thats why they are incorporated there !!!

As others have stated that is insider trading. Its akin to buying cricket pitch condition information for money bet wise.

You are receiving advanced information and can use this to make buying/selling decisions. The buyers of what you sell or sellers of what you buy don't have this edge information so you do indeed have an edge.

The fact that you try to water it down and claim its not insider trading OR the information isn't used that way doesn't change the fact that is likely can be or is. The only proof anyone has that its not used that way is "trust us".

Businesses get sued / fines for this all the time. Simple emails from one company exec to another indicating plans cross this path and people pay hefty consequences for it.

Its insider trading plain and simple and its been admitted to and shown now. The ion team are facilitating this knowing full well what it is. So how can they encourage others to get on the purple rocket ship to the moon when they have preferential treated members....? Another red flag.

All credit to you o0o0 for using every opportunity to sow seeds of fear, uncertainty and doubt  Smiley

I think you'll find it's just as illegal there as it is here

Wait for the update then tell me how that constitutes insider trading  the call was to discuss this coming update

Until machines take over everything then trust is an important element to business...... fact of life

I'm not saying trust ION or trust me. Trust is something earned through action not words.

Water what down exactly ?? you don't know so your making assumptions

Yep and quite right too....... If I knew this was going on then I would be gone. I didn't invest in a speculative pump and dump coin, if I wanted too there are plenty of better coins to play that game with.

No it's not. You see a red flag then fine I'm not here I'm not here to convince you otherwise, I'm here to counter suposition

Just wait for the update as that confirms what was discussed Saturday. Then tell me how that constitutes insider trading

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:56:57 AM

You keep focusing on this pst whale meeting and an upcoming announcement. Was this the only whale meeting ever?  You are focusing your agreements on only one meeting and only your actions. What about the other meetings and he other whales actions? Has no whale bought a single ION since they became a whale? That would be the o to way this wasn't insider trading. If they purchased ION while having advanced knowledge, that is insider trading whether they intended it or not. I know WildShark has repeatedly bought ION and claimed other should as well if they knew what he knew.

Twist it however it makes you feel better about it butthos definitely is insider information and if any whale made an ION purchase, then it became insider trading.

And you are saying that whales don't have preferential treatment? How so? Try get advanced info before others...seems preferential to me.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 12:34:31 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:10:08 AM by suchmoon

Guys, relax, it's just bots "trading". Laws don't apply to bots. I think. Maybe. Perhaps on Saturn where I'm told Ionomy PTE is registered.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 12:34:48 PM

Peekaboo!

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

Peekaboo!

Eloquent and informative as usual.

So what's with the big pre-announcement that korvas is not telling us about?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:34:24 PM

Peekaboo!

Eloquent and informative as usual.

So what's with the big pre-announcement that korvas is not telling us about?

You have to pay to get that advanced inside information, which apparently isn't inside information according to a few on this page. It's just information that a select few get before the rest of the muggles.

korvas128

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:05:49 PM

You keep focusing on this pst whale meeting and an upcoming announcement. Was this the only whale meeting ever?  You are focusing your agreements on only one meeting and only your actions. What about the other meetings and he other whales actions? Has no whale bought a single ION since they became a whale? That would be the o to way this wasn't insider trading. If they purchased ION while having advanced knowledge, that is insider trading whether they intended it or not. I know WildShark has repeatedly bought ION and claimed other should as well if they knew what he knew.

Twist it however it makes you feel better about it butthos definitely is insider information and if any whale made an ION purchase, then it became insider trading.

And you are saying that whales don't have preferential treatment? How so? Try get advanced info before others...seems preferential to me.
You keep focusing on this pst whale meeting and an upcoming announcement

Yep I'm responding to the accusation that whales have privileged information that they use for insider trading..... you know part of a long list of accusations that are totally baseless

Was this the only whale meeting ever?

Nope there has been a few whale hangouts

You are focusing your agreements on only one meeting and only your actions.

Yep to prove a point

What about the other meetings and he other whales actions?

lol you want updates on those too

Has no whale bought a single ION since they became a whale?

Don't know about the rest of the whales but I have and will continue to buy ION until at least year 2. So far I haven't sold a single ION might sell some soon just to cover costs like masternode hosting but at the moment I'm in buy only mode

That would be the o to way this wasn't insider trading. If they purchased ION while having advanced knowledge, that is insider trading whether they intended it or not. I know WildShark has repeatedly bought ION and claimed other should as well if they knew what he knew.

The stuff I've seen from Wild pretty much focus's on posting real data about the masternode community project and anyway bullshit cuts boths ways you don't have a monopoly on posting crap. My posts could be 100% bullshit 50% bullshit or 0% bullshit. I'm not the ION team I'm just me  Smiley

Don't need to twist I'm at the meetings so I know what was discussed

Do Whales get information early

Sometimes, when ION post I can conclude this example

Is this to the detriment of the ION community

No

It's a benefit to all as the feedback given is based on a personal agenda of wanting Ionomy to succeed long term. Imagine if you were asked about something like say the Gravity launch. You could be lying in your feedback just focusing on whatever personal agenda you have. As you've no vested interest if it turns to shit you just walk away you've lost nothing.  

Multiple that by a hundred people then how do the Devs filter out bullshit.

If you have any better ideas on how a small dev team solicit feedback from the crypto market then lets hear it. The whales are just one datapoint the devs use to build a picture.    

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

It's a benefit to all as the feedback given is based on a personal agenda of wanting Ionomy to succeed long term. Imagine if you were asked about something like say the Gravity launch. You could be lying in your feedback just focusing on whatever personal agenda you have. As you've no vested interest if it turns to shit you just walk away you've lost nothing.  

If you have any better ideas on how a small dev team solicit feedback from the crypto market then lets hear it. The whales are just one datapoint the devs use to build a picture.    

Paying for the privilege of providing feedback does not make one smarter and more qualified to provide such feedback. If anything the "devs" should be thinking about the actual users, not a handful of whales.

But I'm sure you already know that, you're just trying to come up with some sort of justification for the money you put into this whale thing. I doubt it makes any sense to anybody outside of ionomy though so you might as well save your breath.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:11:22 PM

WildShark states that whales do receive advanced I formation: https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/6

How is this not insider information? If a single ION was purchased by the whales while having advanced information is considered insider trading. Korvas just stated that he has been buying ION the entire time.

Could someone logically explain how this is not insider trading? All the word gymnastics going on about it must have me confused, my apologies.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 04:48:37 PM

WildShark states that whales do receive advanced I formation: https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/6

How is this not insider information? If a single ION was purchased by the whales while having advanced information is considered insider trading. Korvas just stated that he has been buying ION the entire time.

Could someone logically explain how this is not insider trading? All the word gymnastics going on about it must have me confused, my apologies.

It's only bad when others do it.
korvas128

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:01:14 PM

Paying for the privilege of providing feedback does not make one smarter and more qualified to provide such feedback. If anything the "devs" should be thinking about the actual users, not a handful of whales.

But I'm sure you already know that, you're just trying to come up with some sort of justification for the money you put into this whale thing. I doubt it makes any sense to anybody outside of ionomy though so you might as well save your breath.

Never said that you did. I said that a financial commitment is confirmation of motivation. Of course the devs don't rely only on whales for feedback that's ridiculous. Whales are just one datapoint of many.

I didn't pay for the privilege to provide feedback I paid for atoms,electrons & ions but if asked will provide feedback as I've got a lot to lose if this goes south

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 06:21:51 PM

Never said that you did. I said that a financial commitment is confirmation of motivation. Of course the devs don't rely only on whales for feedback that's ridiculous. Whales are just one datapoint of many.

I didn't pay for the privilege to provide feedback I paid for atoms,electrons & ions but if asked will provide feedback as I've got a lot to lose if this goes south

Q.How does Ionomy solicit feedback?
A.People with Whales and Founder status have the option to provide direct "input to the platform" via their associated Slack channels. The Ionomy community can provide input to the platform via discussions in the general channel of Slack. Any member of the community,which includes the crypto and non crypto people, can provide their input (defects and enhancements) via email to support@ionomy.com. Via all these routes, the vast expertise of the whole community is tapped to strengthen the Ionomy platform.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: