Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:31:40 PM

4 more masternodes gone online, not enough coins to purchase to make them. Hmmmm...

https://imgur.com/a/GbBb4

Sure there is... i predicted it ages ago in my figures. The premine will be used by the team to keep more masternodes growing... funds for themselves. Its free invented money...

That's what I figured, this coin is nothing but ganza-stank! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:55:06 PM

Gravity is in alpha testing... the ball is starting to roll

Post the link or it's a lie.

https://ionomy.slack.com/archives/general/p1470842473005383

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:56:41 PM

Yeah.. That's a slack channel link, not a download link. Try it again, eh? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

I clicked that link, it must be broken. It didn't give me a download link or really tell me much at all about Gravity. Could you post the new download link? Thanks, you're super!

Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:01:15 PM

Can you please stop deleting and reposting this shit over and over again? We heard you well the first time. Gravity. Alpha. Awesome. Where can I download it?

You people crack me up! I come back to this thread months later and still the same "transparent users" asking the same questions, then tell others to stop posted the same shit! Holy TROLL thread…

Whatever... see ya!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 12:36:06 PM

Can you please stop deleting and reposting this shit over and over again? We heard you well the first time. Gravity. Alpha. Awesome. Where can I download it?

You people crack me up! I come back to this thread months later and still the same "transparent users" asking the same questions, then tell others to stop posted the same shit! Holy TROLL thread…

Whatever... see ya!

I admire your patience, you're gonna need a lot of it as those bags bend you down and down and down... good luck mate.
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:09:47 PM

A posting from Ionomy Slack:

"Being something original  and pioneering, the idea to make something work, and be remembered as such, making a profit is cool and all , but crypto is a long game so a steady rise in price AFTER the idea behind the platform (games for now) comes into fruition. success would be rising from the ashes of the garza shit we came from, and showing people that something positive can come from crypto except scams or buying a donut with a debit card.  Moreover, having an idea that you see through no matter the pressures of the community, crypto world, trolls and all, and have it succeed and then simply say nothing, and have a solid working enjoyable platform ...that would be a success for ionomy."

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:31:32 PM

"Being something original  and pioneering, the idea to make something work, and be remembered as such, making a profit is cool and all , but crypto is a long game so a steady rise in price AFTER the idea behind the platform (games for now) comes into fruition. success would be rising from the ashes of the garza shit we came from, and showing people that something positive can come from crypto except scams or buying a donut with a debit card.  Moreover, having an idea that you see through no matter the pressures of the community, crypto world, trolls and all, and have it succeed and then simply say nothing, and have a solid working enjoyable platform ...that would be a success for ionomy."

Your shitcoin will not become less useless, intransparent and scammy by posting crap like this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:36:49 PM

A simple faith blurb for the cult-coin. Just like Garza but with better grammar.
The ION team is not pioneering or making anything original that hasn't already been made in another project.
The projects I listed before you even show that. Most likely they'll last longer than ION will.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:51:19 PM

We will see. I'm excited, but also curious. Soom.

rdewilde

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:57:08 PM

For anyone thinking of getting into an ION masternode or pondering on the success of the ION project.
Here's a small glimpse of what actual development looks like.

Be sure to take a look at this Ethereum group integrating ETH into games over the web! Decentralized web3 compatible roulette using Ethereum.

Not a gambler and looking for space games?

Stay tuned for the Etherplay.io launch. They'll have space games as well with integrating ETH!

Want a card based game utilizing the blockchain?

Check out Spells of Genesis which is about to launch their full game. You can now cash out your Bitcrystals into fiat.

Want a mobile option?

Read up on Takara a mobile geo-caching game where you can locate and pickup counterparty tokens.

These listed projects are to illustrate that the ION group not pioneering anything new and there's much better options available to invest in crypto based gaming.

Well, there's an interesting space for discussion there, which is also being discussed on ION Slack. One can use crypto as tokens to distribute prices (proportionally), like etherplay. But there's a much deeper and more interesting integration possible into blockchain, where it does not simply serve a token, but really focussed on gaming nice functionality. We've seen GameCredits, Peerplay and BreakoutCoin too, but all there business concepts were the same. They could basically do the same with BTC instead of their own currency. Where the currency explicitely fits the purpose it could get interesting, and much more features than regular money and crypto! This is where the win is. I hope ION/Ionomy will bring this to us.

Thus I wonder; will ION be about gaming niche? Or will just Ionomy be about gaming? I am convinced it is crucial that both answers are 'yes'.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:57:43 PM

ION for cheap today! Bye now! 20 cent flour establish soon!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rdewilde

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

To give you the full picture;

Ionomy exchange.
24H Volume 3.49088807
Last Price     0.00025099
24H High      0.00027486
24H Low       0.00025008

Yobit
Last: 0.00021800
24High: 0.00028299
24Low: 0.00021800
24V: 0.4 BTC

A 0.46 ION sell did lower your posted price ;-) History

5:39:53    SELL    0.00021800    0.46788990
06:43:02    BUY    0.00028210    272.70464033
06:42:25    BUY    0.00028299    19.0000000
06:42:15    BUY    0.00028298    245.023684
01:50:55    BUY    0.00028200    79.3697220
01:50:45    BUY    0.00028200    220.635100
01:50:32    BUY    0.00028200    99.9951780
00:18:06    BUY    0.00028000    166.76292874
00:18:02    BUY    0.00028000    298.40625533
19:14:57    BUY    0.00028979    0.52122820

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:05:14 PM

@Mprep and @theymos
Isn't this abuse of the system? This is what for "Trust" system is there? This is how you want new users to be threaten? These are comments on Trust that you expect from longtime members??

What else do you expect?

@idiotioc troll owlcatz (aka CryptoLol, someones focking doll) and all contributors who support this
Stupid morrons, who did he trade to?Huh? Who did he scam?? Who??? Retarded assholes!

Why you so upset? When did you become the morality police? You do know if you don't like it you can not view the thread, right?

Keep rambling, it gives you credibility! And kindly fuck off!

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew. ION thread is your definition of POS (proof of stupidity).

I clicked that link, it must be broken. It didn't give me a download link or really tell me much at all about Gravity. Could you post the new download link? Thanks, you're super!

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew. This time you've changed your mind again, you do think now, POS (Proof of Shit)
Dear proofed for stupidity user, can you post or show us, bitcointalk members, all giveaway txid's of this thread. bitcointalk is really not a place for you.

Whatever... see ya!

No, you are very wrong. Currently it is not about trolls, they are now officially scammers. They refuse to show their proof of something that is anyway forbidden on bitcointalk => giveaways.

They scam and try to intimidate everybody who has another opinion. It is wrong to call them now liers/trolls/retards/... they simply turned to scammers without recognising it at all. Even if there are some involved with higher IQ than room temperature, stupidity never saved anybody from punishment.

For anyone thinking of getting into an ION masternode or pondering on the success of the ION project.

Be sure to take a look at this Ethereum group integrating ETH into games over the web! Decentralized web3 compatible roulette using Ethereum.

Stay tuned for the Etherplay.io launch. They'll have space games as well with integrating ETH!

Check out Spells of Genesis which is about to launch their full game. You can now cash out your Bitcrystals into fiat.

Want a mobile option?

Read up on Takara a mobile geo-caching game where you can locate and pickup counterparty tokens.

These listed projects are to illustrate that the ION group not pioneering anything new and there's much better options available to invest in crypto based gaming.

Since OP started this thread, I think your post is the most usefull and ontopic post in this thread. Your friends should take example on you how to express critics.

Your shitcoin will not become less useless, intransparent and scammy by posting crap like this.

Just like your broken brain. You will not be more clever stating stupidity. Your sentence has no meaning, you say shitcoin will become more useless, intrasparent and scammy. How??? Smiley? Do you state now that they were usefull, transparent and fully legit? Smiley, nahhh, you only wanted to sound clever with this statement. Advice to you, before you speak or post, try to think before you do it, not after. Thinking after would be actually even better than it is currently => you do not think at all. But Franzl, nobody wonders about your skills after you claimed with a Pic that Joe is Adam
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:13:22 PM

Want a mobile option?

Well, there's an interesting space for discussion there, which is also being discussed on ION Slack. One can use crypto as tokens to distribute prices (proportionally), like etherplay. But there's a much deeper and more interesting integration possible into blockchain, where it does not simply serve a token, but really focussed on gaming nice functionality. We've seen GameCredits, Peerplay and BreakoutCoin too, but all there business concepts were the same. They could basically do the same with BTC instead of their own currency. Where the currency explicitely fits the purpose it could get interesting, and much more features than regular money and crypto! This is where the win is. I hope ION/Ionomy will bring this to us.

Thus I wonder; will ION be about gaming niche? Or will just Ionomy be about gaming? I am convinced it is crucial that both answers are 'yes'.

An interesting discussion would occur if ION was and could do those things. That's why I pointed out projects already moving ahead of ION and are much better investments in the environment.

You retorted with - 'gee wiz I hope ION delivers all those dreams and they surely will'. Without listing how or any linking details.
Here I thought you were keeping a more sane approach to this round rdewilde. Sad to see your promoting the hype with MrCoins 2.0 now.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 05:18:42 PM

I'm pretty sure we've seen these kinds of words that before. What we haven't really seen is a tangible, working, useful product coming out of the same place that produces those words, and they've been at it longer than Garza's whole "career" in crypto. Maybe being a victim of a scam doesn't make one qualified to build a "solid working enjoyable platform". I'm sure I'm the first one to have that radical thought.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

@Mprep and @theymos
Isn't this abuse of the system? This is what for "Trust" system is there? This is how you want new users to be threaten? These are comments on Trust that you expect from longtime members??

What else do you expect?

@idiotioc troll owlcatz (aka CryptoLol, someones focking doll) and all contributors who support this
Stupid morrons, who did he trade to?Huh? Who did he scam?? Who??? Retarded assholes!

Why you so upset? When did you become the morality police? You do know if you don't like it you can not view the thread, right?

Keep rambling, it gives you credibility! And kindly fuck off!

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew. ION thread is your definition of POS (proof of stupidity).

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew. This time you've changed your mind again, you do think now, POS (Proof of Shit)
Dear proofed for stupidity user, can you post or show us, bitcointalk members, all giveaway txid's of this thread. bitcointalk is really not a place for you.

Whatever... see ya!

No, you are very wrong. Currently it is not about trolls, they are now officially scammers. They refuse to show their proof of something that is anyway forbidden on bitcointalk => giveaways.

They scam and try to intimidate everybody who has another opinion. It is wrong to call them now liers/trolls/retards/... they simply turned to scammers without recognising it at all. Even if there are some involved with higher IQ than room temperature, stupidity never saved anybody from punishment.

Want a mobile option?

Since OP started this thread, I think your post is the most usefull and ontopic post in this thread. Your friends should take example on you how to express critics.

Just like your broken brain. You will not be more clever stating stupidity. Your sentence has no meaning, you say shitcoin will become more useless, intrasparent and scammy. How??? Smiley? Do you state now that they were usefull, transparent and fully legit? Smiley, nahhh, you only wanted to sound clever with this statement. Advice to you, before you speak or post, try to think before you do it, not after. Thinking after would be actually even better than it is currently => you do not think at all. But Franzl, nobody wonders about your skills after you claimed with a Pic that Joe is Adam

Did you actually say anything with all those words you just typed? Nope. You just like to be heard. So, how much is the ION team paying you to derail this thread and keep any form of conversation from happening? How many IONs do you own? Simply put, you are the exact troll you are bitching about. You are complaining about yourself, you dumb moron.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:26:00 PM

More useless words. Explain how ION is achieving what you posted above.

And I'm still waiting on your explanation of why you are shilling for the CMN but bitch and complain about it on slack and IONtalk.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:30:38 PM

@CryptoButts
You are 100% not getting any clue of what is going on, this is just amazing Smiley.

As second, blackmailing, fudding, spreading lies, derailing discussion, .... nothing worked on me. Please explain me my motives, please show us a proof that your brain works as good as pigeons! They remember ~10 seconds, I think you can beat them in team with Franzl.

You piece of shit (@suchmoon: is this correct expression when someone lies?), show us some proof.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:35:45 PM

I'm pretty sure we've seen these kinds of words that before. What we haven't really seen is a tangible, working, useful product coming out of the same place that produces those words, and they've been at it longer than Garza's whole "career" in crypto. Maybe being a victim of a scam doesn't make one qualified to build a "solid working enjoyable platform". I'm sure I'm the first one to have that radical thought.

I am pretty sure the context of that post was in reference to a small discussion of what success would mean to ionomy.  It wasn't an official post by any means, please lets not take it out of that context.

We have all seen words like this before, All of us. Which is why it is simply an idea of what success would or could look like.  Agreed that a "useful product" has not been produced as of date, relating to a game, or what could be.

"Maybe being a victim of a scam doesn't make one qualified to build a "solid working enjoyable platform". I'm sure I'm the first one to have that radical thought." --- you may be right, I won't dispute that. But at the same time, this thread can go on and on and on, bashing what isn't here yet or it can wait and see what comes out and bash it then, like anything else.

....that's all I will jump in here and say on that.

I don't read this thread and just saw that link in slack.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: