Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

Anyone interested in setting up a better alternative that actually keeps it's promise of a lifetime license? We should be able to find enough capable users in this community. Just leave a reply and send me a DM.

sure im interested in your alternative. As a newbie i cannot PM you.

If you were an early supporter of leonardo than I dont know how you can be upset with what they are doing.

If you bought before than you get month free and big discount on future subscriptions. They had to switch to a subscription model it makes sense, every other bot besides gunbot is subscription based. Gunbot is reaallly expensive though and wouldn't surprise me if they move to subscriptions in the future.

Margin is so much nicer than leonardo, very impressed and pleased as an early supporter

Thanks for your support. It is very well appreciated. If anyone wants to meet at the crypto conference in Berlin today, let us know!

All the best,

Rene

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Thanks for your support. It is very well appreciated. If anyone wants to meet at the crypto conference in Berlin today, let us know!

All the best,

Rene
Would love to but can't make the 4214 mile jaunt on short notice. Just post a picture of the team party afterwards with some of that famous German beer.  Grin

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
CTShaman

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Direct correlation in market movement to wakeup times (EST).  Shocked

You can read many things into this but the only direct inference I can get from this is that our Asian counterparts are doing more than their share to keep or make cryptocurrency profitable.

seldem

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Hi all,
I started to use new margin for the last couple of days and noticed something with the "margin maker strategy" . If I start the bot with buy order and amount of 1400, after buy order fullfilled next sell order amount decrements by 1. So in this example it orders sell of 1399 as amount. Other example was buy order of 5.6 and following sell order was 5.59. 
I use Bittrex and Binance and it seems happens on Binance only. Anyone encountered this behaviour?
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 08:57:41 AM by naska21

Margin is so much nicer than leonardo, very impressed and pleased as an early supporter

Could you make some comparative table,cons and pros? I just can't bring myself to leave leonardo and move to margin.
CTShaman

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Hi all,
I started to use new margin for the last couple of days and noticed something with the "margin maker strategy" . If I start the bot with buy order and amount of 1400, after buy order fullfilled next sell order amount decrements by 1. So in this example it orders sell of 1399 as amount. Other example was buy order of 5.6 and following sell order was 5.59. 
I use Bittrex and Binance and it seems happens on Binance only. Anyone encountered this behaviour?
Super great question!

All exchanges have implemented their own rounding rules. -Also, Binance is not unique but maybe one of the first to implement their own "exchange fee coin" BNB. So what I think you are seeing is maker and taker fees being applied.

Oops! Either you do not have the option turned on to use BNB for fees or you do not have any BNB. You can cut your fees by half if you use BNB. See that little BNB window near your funds? It is there to remind "us" to keep some coin there and keep fees to a minimum.

Here is a good article which sounds like what you just described.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/the-downsides-of-binance-exchange-it-s-not-just-sunshine-and-roses

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

Hi, i try to run margin on Debian Jessie 8.2  server but there are many errors. i fixed most of them excpt this error (version glibcxx_3.4.21' not found debian) btw libstdc++.so.6 is lastes version on the server. plz how i can run the margin?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
dbolivar

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

Hi, i try to run margin on Debian Jessie 8.2  server but there are many errors. i fixed most of them excpt this error (version glibcxx_3.4.21' not found debian) btw libstdc++.so.6 is lastes version on the server. plz how i can run the margin?

You should use Ubuntu 16.04, which is the certified release by Margin. The Ubuntu Server 16.04 release is very nice to use on servers, I prefer it instead of "plain" Debian: it's stable (being a LTS release), but with newer software than Debian -- meaning you almost 100% of the time can install software certified for Debian, plus the ones certified for Ubuntu, like Margin.

A glibc version mismatch, especially when the software you're installing require a newer version than the base OS, is a pain in the ass to solve (if not impossible without changing the base OS to have matching glibc versions). *Possibly* if you upgrade your Debian installation to Debian testing or unstable, you'll have an up-to-date enough glibc, but if you're going this route, I'd suggest a clean Ubuntu 16.04 install, which will get you up and running in no time.
seldem

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

Hi all,
Super great question!

All exchanges have implemented their own rounding rules. -Also, Binance is not unique but maybe one of the first to implement their own "exchange fee coin" BNB. So what I think you are seeing is maker and taker fees being applied.

Oops! Either you do not have the option turned on to use BNB for fees or you do not have any BNB. You can cut your fees by half if you use BNB. See that little BNB window near your funds? It is there to remind "us" to keep some coin there and keep fees to a minimum.
https://image.ibb.co/i3uLXH/image.png

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/the-downsides-of-binance-exchange-it-s-not-just-sunshine-and-roses

Thanks for replying but I use BNB and have enough amount  of it. Here is the screen shot of trade from Binance. (if I manage to upload it) . By the way I see the sell order in margin as 1399 not 1400.
http://image.ibb.co/ifnURc/margin_trade_bnb.png
CTShaman

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Hi all,
Super great question!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/the-downsides-of-binance-exchange-it-s-not-just-sunshine-and-roses.

Thanks for replying but I use BNB and have enough amount  of it. Here is the screen shot of trade from Binance. (if I manage to upload it) . By the way I see the sell order in margin as 1399 not 1400.

Provided you have this setting turned on, I think this may be one for support as I have never had my eyes on the code.

CTShaman

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 08:47:02 PM by CTShaman

Hi, i try to run margin on Debian Jessie 8.2  server but there are many errors. i fixed most of them excpt this error (version glibcxx_3.4.21' not found debian) btw libstdc++.so.6 is lastes version on the server. plz how i can run the margin?

You should use Ubuntu 16.04, which is the certified release by Margin. The Ubuntu Server 16.04 release is very nice to use on servers, I prefer it instead of "plain" Debian: it's stable (being a LTS release), but with newer software than Debian -- meaning you almost 100% of the time can install software certified for Debian, plus the ones certified for Ubuntu, like Margin.

A glibc version mismatch, especially when the software you're installing require a newer version than the base OS, is a pain in the ass to solve (if not impossible without changing the base OS to have matching glibc versions). *Possibly* if you upgrade your Debian installation to Debian testing or unstable, you'll have an up-to-date enough glibc, but if you're going this route, I'd suggest a clean Ubuntu 16.04 install, which will get you up and running in no time.
It has not been thoroughly tested at least by me yet, but Ubuntu LTS 18.04 (2017-02-18 daily build) does run 3.8.0, 4.0.0, 1.0.0 and 1.0.1.

If someone has a need to run leonArdo/margin on a non-Ubuntu Linux system that supports snaps, using snaps may be a solution and make it universal to Linux. I don't know if it would widen the install base enough to compensate for support issues? hmm..

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

Hi, i try to run margin on Debian Jessie 8.2  server but there are many errors. i fixed most of them excpt this error (version glibcxx_3.4.21' not found debian) btw libstdc++.so.6 is lastes version on the server. plz how i can run the margin?

It has not been thoroughly tested at least by me yet, but Ubuntu LTS 18.04 (2017-02-18 daily build) does run 3.8.0, 4.0.0, 1.0.0 and 1.0.1.

If someone has a need to run leonArdo/margin on a non-Ubuntu Linux system that supports snaps, using snaps may be a solution and make it universal to Linux. I don't know if it would widen the install base enough to compensate for support issues? hmm..

Margin just running fine on my laptop debian  stretch 64-bit but sometimes i got this error (The initialization of a market failed:
(Could not initialize market hitbtc: Could not query the supported currency pairs. http error: )
Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.)

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
cruxio

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

I've noticed that the app won't close after running it for more than 24 hours (It just keep on saying Shutting Down for hours). I've left it for half a day but it's still running, so I decided to terminate it through the task manager. After relaunching the app, all of my settings and bots disappeared. I hope there's a way for us to save individual bots in a separate file which you can import or export.
I've encountered this on Windows 10 using the latest version of the bot, I didn't have this problem in Ubuntu.
Please advise.
CTShaman

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

I've noticed that the app won't close after running it for more than 24 hours (It just keep on saying Shutting Down for hours). I've left it for half a day but it's still running, so I decided to terminate it through the task manager. After relaunching the app, all of my settings and bots disappeared. I hope there's a way for us to save individual bots in a separate file which you can import or export.
I've encountered this on Windows 10 using the latest version of the bot, I didn't have this problem in Ubuntu.
Please advise.
You bet! Right click on the icon in the picture, click save. As far a importing and exporting, if you have saved your bots, when restarting (depending on the severity of the crash) your settings will be there. I have never had a problem upgrading, saved settings should be preserved. It sounds like you may have had more than the recommended bots running to have to force it to close. Closing too many bots for your hardware/OS combination will cause margin to think the the network has timed out and will continually try to restart.

If you are running multiple exchanges in the same instance, play it safe and save once from within each exchange.

You probably had the better experience with Ubuntu if it did not have to be crashed to shutdown, because in a normal shutdown all bots are saved automatically.

megawolt

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

I want to buy margin trader with Cryptocurrency. Anyone could help me?
jefikas@yahoo.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

Please advise.
You bet! Right click on the icon in the picture, click save. As far a importing and exporting, if you have saved your bots, when restarting (depending on the severity of the crash) your settings will be there. I have never had a problem upgrading, saved settings should be preserved. It sounds like you may have had more than the recommended bots running to have to force it to close. Closing too many bots for your hardware/OS combination will cause margin to think the the network has timed out and will continually try to restart.

https://image.ibb.co/hk2Gbc/image.png

If you are running multiple exchanges in the same instance, play it safe and save once from within each exchange.

You probably had the better experience with Ubuntu if it did not have to be crashed to shutdown, because in a normal shutdown all bots are saved automatically.

so how it should be done?
to avoid crashes is t smart to "restart"  margin for every now and then? (margin had about 800 Megs  and after restart it took slightly over 100) win

1. do i suspend bot (s) and resume hem after ? (tried and it sees no funds)
2. how to increase (or decrease) capital for one of the bots? eg in ping pong

m
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

cant even find the margin trading option on hitbtc its not as poloniex where its just pressing a tab and you are in, am i missing something? or did they remove it?
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:17:55 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:09:42 PM by hackbyte

It is interesting, that my complaints over here are completely ignored by the leonardo/margin team.

That's very sad .. i'm actually considering to look for my rights as a legal customer from Germany/EU to see if i might have some rights to get the product _as advertised_ or maybe rectification from Margin UG according to the german Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (civil code), §446, §434 Abs. 1 S. 1 BGB and so on.

I'm really pissed now. I paid nearly 200 bucks for a software which is now _in fact_ deprecated and where i had no real support from the start on.

I'm still missing the following things:

leonArdo @ Bittrex: I have no information on why i'm unable to see trades and unable to set up new transactions - at all.

leonArdo on a clean Ubuntu 16.04 LTS install: I'm still missing notification sounds!

leonArdo: Buy and Sell Margins on the margin maker gui still move as they like if one tries to set them up by point and click from _within the gui_.

leonArdo: The program slows down to a point where changing a single trade/transaction from within the GUI may take _up to several minutes_ after a distinct runtime (in my case, after the program has more than 24~36hrs runtime).

There are several more quirks and bugs, it's a shame that a user has to track these down _ON HIS OWN_ to get them fixed.

Is it necessary to get a lawyer to get this stuff fixed?

Hacky

Edit: Just to be on the safe side and to be sure, i tested again to use Bittrex with my license.
Still no change at all. I can't see any of my past trades and i can not set up _any new transaction_.

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
cruxio

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

Seems I found a bug - or I'm doing something incorrectly. Started default demo session on Poloniex with 3 currency pairs: ETH/BTC, BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT. Started margin trading on ETH/BTC with BUY - ok, going fine. Started marging trading on BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT with SELL (since I had no USDT). Completed sells, but margin trading stops: cannot buy, as while from these sells I should have more than 800 USDT (confirmed on the trade logs), the system thinks I have only 0.00019951 USDT, as shown in the "Funds" on the top of the screen, and when clicking the "wallet" icon (which is obviously why it can't buy anything).
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

cant even find the margin trading option on hitbtc its not as poloniex where its just pressing a tab and you are in, am i missing something? or did they remove it?

We currently only have margin trading on Poloniex. It was never on HitBTC.

We hope to roll it out to all markets that support it later.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: