Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
cryptolelefla

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

does someone is using orange pi?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto-Maniac

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Hello, im not sure if it is a display bug or not
but look like my EOS was bough for 0.02265 & sold for 0.000002
it is on bitfinex demo

https://i.snag.gy/eCQycT.jpg
Helmer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

it is on bitfinex demo

Could be beacuse you havn't set min gain.
Which means, the bot will sell/buy everytime a candle is outside the BB brackets.
Crypto-Maniac

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

i doubt that the price fall to 0.000002 this is not possible , or EOS would be dead
Helmer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

i doubt that the price fall to 0.000002 this is not possible , or EOS would be dead
could be the same bug as this:
https://imgur.com/a/yJKNC
jefikas@yahoo.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

Hi,

i as a "newbie trader" am really really interested on gdax support as it gives me the possibilities to test the bot(s) without great risk of spending my money on trade fees. so i can run and test my strategies with minimalistic gains etc. does it make any sense ? And it has greater volumes than Bittrex or Poloniex.

Also Coinbase / GDAX seems to manage still to register new users Cheesy

all i can dream of is Gdax support
+ Bitstamp trailing stop or to be more specific a stop with shrinking gap (trail will catch up) (the closer i get to my desired price goal the tighter will be the trail) as bitcoin is very volatile my trail must be bigger than 100-150 euros as this candle "swing" is normal.

so example i plan to sell bitcoins when price is about 12 000 so i start the trail from 11 000 with 300 euros then from 11500 trail will be 200  11800 / 100 so my "trail" is never too loose  and i can profit even small changes / gains without fear that the sudden fall will eat my profit as "trail" was loose. and leave me with trading fees only. it saves up to 1%.

Hi,

GDAX is definitely on our list. Spot orders would have fees though, just limit orders on the book (maker) would be fee free.
We will also implement further advanced order types over time. It is just all a matter of resource allocation Wink

Thanks for your support,

Rene

very well, but still. are we talking about weeks? months? as last time GDAX was mentioned like 6 months ago Cheesy
the plain reason for hoping that is that then i can spread my tiny amount of money all over the place by placing smaller orders with smaller gains and close them of more often to avoid
1. runtime errors still there (libraries upgraded etc)
2. cases where stop-loss is just a yellow line (i think it is fixed but why i as a absolute newbie must prove you that it was not Smiley)
3. 1st order filled and then leonardo just went to "sleep" (again same thing bot did half of the work )
4. we are familiar with the mantra send logs screenshots notes to email Cheesy did that no answer Cheesy like a month.
5. and to avoid fees Cheesy

so if Leonardo is beta and has policy that "do not trade with large amounts" as we are still beta it seems that guys here work for exchanges to provide trade fees and for margin software as beta testers Cheesy as my smaller amounts will go to fees and my time goes for testing Cheesy

im certainly hoping something back from the cost-effective company more than thanks dudes well fix stuff after we take small break Cheesy xmas / weekends etc.
arguments that software is in beta and "well priced" at the market does not mean that if my wife sends me to the market to buy tomatoes and i come back with bananas as they were cheaper and nice but somehow useless ? Cheesy

NB! im not Angry

martin

martin

wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

This is pretty amazing!
Wish I had some spare cash to get this  Sad

Will give it a try in the future for sureee
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Quick note about VPN(s). The mainstream VPN on Linux is notoriously easy to hack. Please please secure your systems, just because it is sitting on a micro on a desk across from you does not mean it is safe. Take a look at your logs. How many failed attempts at logging into your system have you seen? Have you ever tried logging in and gotten the message too many failed attempts? This is a real bad sign.

The normal password arrangement is only 8 characters max. The typical setup is it will accept 5 failures from the same IP before temporarily blocking it but there is also a maximum attempts within a set time frame.

What I recommend is setting up an SSH tunnel to your personal localhost and running the VPN from there as well as disabling SSH from accepting passwords, set up your configuration to use your public SSH key only.

Just makes me nervous seeing all these posts about VPN and wondering how secure they actually are, if you have internet access to your machine you are at risk. Do what you can to guard your assets.

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

it is on bitfinex demo

Yes this is a bug which only is present in the demo. We are working on a fix.

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

LeonArdo is crashing on latest version for me. mac version. After checking credentials it crashes. What to do now? 3.6.0 is working

Hi,

sorry about that. Can you submit the logs, the exchange you connect to and the selected pairs via mail to support@marginsoftware.de ?

All the best,

Rene

Hi bro,

How do i do that again? It has been a long time that i filed in a complaint Smiley

You have a log file in your local leonArdo folder. You can just send this via mail to support@marginsoftware.de via attachment and a description of the error.

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Hi,

i as a "newbie trader" am really really interested on gdax support as it gives me the possibilities to test the bot(s) without great risk of spending my money on trade fees. so i can run and test my strategies with minimalistic gains etc. does it make any sense ? And it has greater volumes than Bittrex or Poloniex.

+ Bitstamp trailing stop or to be more specific a stop with shrinking gap (trail will catch up) (the closer i get to my desired price goal the tighter will be the trail) as bitcoin is very volatile my trail must be bigger than 100-150 euros as this candle "swing" is normal.

so example i plan to sell bitcoins when price is about 12 000 so i start the trail from 11 000 with 300 euros then from 11500 trail will be 200  11800 / 100 so my "trail" is never too loose  and i can profit even small changes / gains without fear that the sudden fall will eat my profit as "trail" was loose. and leave me with trading fees only. it saves up to 1%.

Hi,

GDAX is definitely on our list. Spot orders would have fees though, just limit orders on the book (maker) would be fee free.
We will also implement further advanced order types over time. It is just all a matter of resource allocation Wink

Thanks for your support,

Rene

very well, but still. are we talking about weeks? months? as last time GDAX was mentioned like 6 months ago Cheesy
the plain reason for hoping that is that then i can spread my tiny amount of money all over the place by placing smaller orders with smaller gains and close them of more often to avoid
2. cases where stop-loss is just a yellow line (i think it is fixed but why i as a absolute newbie must prove you that it was not Smiley)
3. 1st order filled and then leonardo just went to "sleep" (again same thing bot did half of the work )
4. we are familiar with the mantra send logs screenshots notes to email Cheesy did that no answer Cheesy like a month.

so if Leonardo is beta and has policy that "do not trade with large amounts" as we are still beta it seems that guys here work for exchanges to provide trade fees and for margin software as beta testers Cheesy as my smaller amounts will go to fees and my time goes for testing Cheesy

im certainly hoping something back from the cost-effective company more than thanks dudes well fix stuff after we take small break Cheesy xmas / weekends etc.
arguments that software is in beta and "well priced" at the market does not mean that if my wife sends me to the market to buy tomatoes and i come back with bananas as they were cheaper and nice but somehow useless ? Cheesy

NB! im not Angry

martin

Hey Martin,

thanks for taking the time. But please keep in mind that we are dealing with exchanges that behave erratically from time to time.
It is a very fast changing area with often very sparse documentation. Binance support looks good on track for the next release. GDAX will probably take another couple months.
We are already thinking of closing the beta for future releases and have the new features tested by a closed group more intensely before they become available for the public.

All the best,

Rene

jefikas@yahoo.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for your support,

Rene

NB! im not Angry

martin

Hey Martin,

thanks for taking the time. But please keep in mind that we are dealing with exchanges that behave erratically from time to time.
It is a very fast changing area with often very sparse documentation. Binance support looks good on track for the next release. GDAX will probably take another couple months.
We are already thinking of closing the beta for future releases and have the new features tested by a closed group more intensely before they become available for the public.

All the best,

Rene

Sorry
my logic was that Leonardo is not for "professionals" as they cannot afford programs that cannot run multiple pairs and need small trades Cheesy
i thought that leonardo is more like for newbies who are not good at programming their own APIs or configure command line parameters  AS MYSELF
and as Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex are halting new registrants so the exchanges that have leonardo support are not registering new users Cheesy and the ones are do not have limits do not have marginsoftware capability just ODD. and they are not suspending new "possible clients " for days !
My point is that if i cannot register to exchange i cannot use Marginsoftware you kinda lock out your clients.

id love to be "pre-release" tester with benefits
BUT THANK YOU!  Rene for straight forward answer i really appreciate that.

Martin
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Sorry
my logic was that Leonardo is not for "professionals" as they cannot afford programs that cannot run multiple pairs and need small trades Cheesy
i thought that leonardo is more like for newbies who are not good at programming their own APIs or configure command line parameters  AS MYSELF
and as Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex are halting new registrants so the exchanges that have leonardo support are not registering new users Cheesy and the ones are do not have limits do not have marginsoftware capability just ODD. and they are not suspending new "possible clients " for days !
My point is that if i cannot register to exchange i cannot use Marginsoftware you kinda lock out your clients.

id love to be "pre-release" tester with benefits
BUT THANK YOU!  Rene for straight forward answer i really appreciate that.

Martin

Sorry that i have to say that but, doing "serious trading" on cryptomarkets is nothing you can just to without a distinct amount of knowledge what you're about to do and about to risk.

So, i can repeat myself, leonardo is a nice tool to learn the ropes and get your hands wet in this stuff.

But, no software on earth will be able to just make you money without you knowing how to use it properly.

About your complaint about the exchanges and markets. Well, this cryptocurrency market overall is not only steadily changing - sometimes very abruptly - on the charts, but even on the aviability of systems, exchanges, limits and so on.

I've read the news about bitfinex only as someone mentioned over here.. My initial volume i had there (from some years back) and send over on top was something about 0.03 btc or so .... please don't ask me how much it is today since i use leonardo ... but ... well i'm very happy and already upgraded leonardo to the ultra license.. still having significant more than before leonardo.

It's just no magical "start and get rich" program. And sadly, the minimum values you need to be able to trade and to see sufficient gains are somewhat higher as last year. But that too is not leonardos fault or the fault of it's developers.

leonardo still just works .. with it's flaws (and there are really a bunch of them)..

There is overall just no real reason for me to complain .... even if i _wish_ this nice piece of closed source software i bought would just work as intended instead of occasionally crashing or behaving a bit odd sometimes. Wink

I can understand your frustration .... but for me .. i paid once for a license and i get steady updates regardless what the existing exchanges do to their platforms .... what can i say? Wink

Greetings,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
money4good

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

Hey guys just got a raspberry pi 3 to run LeonArdo. I’ve been running on my win10 laptop but I’m a total newb with pi. Can someone just give a quick tutorial on how to download and install LeonArdo on the Pi using raspbian?

Really appreciate it in advance. Thanks!
Grumble Guff

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Hey guys just got a raspberry pi 3 to run LeonArdo. I’ve been running on my win10 laptop but I’m a total newb with pi. Can someone just give a quick tutorial on how to download and install LeonArdo on the Pi using raspbian?

Here's how I installed leonArdo on my Pi.

You need to go to the Raspberry Pi website and download the lastest Raspbian OS and follow instructions on how to copy the OS on to your Sd card.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian

Once you have Raspbian up and running you need to open a terminal window and paste in the following commands:

sudo apt-get install libqt5websockets5

sudo apt-get install qt5-svg

wget http://marginsoftware.de/downloads/leonArdo-arm.tar.xz

tar xvJf leonArdo-arm.tar.xz

cd leonArdo-arm/

./run-leonArdo.sh
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 03:38:51 PM by hackbyte

When will we finally get a log of transactions leonardo makes?

I asked for it some time ago and as leonardo already creates tons of logs .. what is so hard on just writing it to a consistent single file as simple CVS data?

Oh .. and do we already have some commandline option to specify where it should look for it's config or where to write his data?

I still have a separate instance of leonardo for every single exchange so that any crashing leonardo does not crash all others for the other exchanges (which is a really bad hack to do for a software which costs this much money!) and i want to not have to hack it further to just get such _very simple and basic things_ done on my systems.

Any updates on these really small feature requests? (Why do i have to ask again for that? What about a public bug-tracker or feature request thingie where people can track what's going on and can see and estimate when some specific thing might be done??).

As i wrote above, i'm still very happy with this software but ..... besides from short reaction times if i write to support@marginsoftware.de ... there are more and more problems over time which don't really seem to get fixed. (What's so hard about having consistent data instead of just crashing or loosing track of existing open orders? It's a bit hard to understand for me.... Wink)

Greetings,

Hacky

P.s.: Please don't answer with a "we hear you" ..... i already got that a few times and it seems to be not really true Wink)

EditP.s.: Oh and another request. PLEASE! change the following things:

On the status bar, if there is any busy strategy, please include the name of that strategy (like 'Strategy ABC is busy'....), so, at least if there is any strategy hung for whatever reason, i don't have to go through _all_ of them to find the stuck ones. (Happens from time to time on bitfinex for me)

On _any_ strategy, please include in the status message of the strategy on which cycle (sell/buy) a margin maker strategy is for example.
Even on the Ping Pong one would it be nice to see what it is actually doing/waiting for.

On some markets a strategy can stay in a specific cycle for a longer time, which is ok, but hard to get an overview if the last trades happened some few hours ago and you have to adapt your graphs to be able to find and compare them against the actual market..

Oh heh yea ... it would be nice to have the ruler mode/tool fitted with a feature to let the ruler stay on the graph as you set it up, even if you move the graph with the mouse! Wink Would make a great deal to get a better overview if one finally stops a no longer working bot because of market out of the set rails and you wanna go back in with some manual trades first.... Wink

Edit:
Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  no association for order 7270251257
./run-leonArdo.sh: line 46: 13035 Aborted                 (core dumped) QT_PLUGIN_PATH=$DIR/plugins ./leonArdo

[6]+  Exit 134                DISPLAY=fornax:0 ./run-leonArdo.sh  (wd: ~/opt/leonArdo-linux-3.7.7-b12036773)

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
Barnaby Rudge

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

Some of you may remember that I had some complaints regarding runtime errors a couple of weeks ago.

In my case the issue appears to be resolved with the current build.

I have also spoken to Jonathon regarding this and he assures me that a 64 bit version for windows is a high priority which should resolved the issue completely.

Just updating for the sake of fairness.
money4good

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

Here's how I installed leonArdo on my Pi.

You need to go to the Raspberry Pi website and download the lastest Raspbian OS and follow instructions on how to copy the OS on to your Sd card.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian

Once you have Raspbian up and running you need to open a terminal window and paste in the following commands:

sudo apt-get install libqt5websockets5

sudo apt-get install qt5-svg

wget http://marginsoftware.de/downloads/leonArdo-arm.tar.xz

tar xvJf leonArdo-arm.tar.xz

cd leonArdo-arm/

./run-leonArdo.sh

Thanks!
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

Dear Margin Team,

When you have added every requested feature, nothing is broken and you have nothing to do, please add the "wife button" for mornings like this when every single pair is falling out the bottom of the chart it temporarily flips the candle sticks in the opposite direction.  Grin

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:33:49 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 05:49:10 PM by Amaralluis

01/17 01:31:46 pm bittrex:LTC/BTC: [Method:public/getorderbook (params: &type=buy) ] error in DefaultMarketInterface::httpPOST: network error: [code: 4]: Timeout (the connection to the remote server timed out) (try 1 of 10)

What does this mean? Is this Bittrex acting up?
I think I am missing on some trades because of this error.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: