Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:37:02 AM

You plan to spend the Twitter bounty campaign?

No sorry and, even, we are thinking of paying the current bounties (translations and signatures) in Bitcoin and not in XPO (Opair) to avoid the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects.

Regards

That's a really good idea. Sucks to see our coins become worthless because people got so many free. I'm looking forward to PoW myself.

It's a good idea as long as it doesn't take a significant amount of Bitcoin away for development. It would solve the problem of bounty dumping.

Absolutly agreed, the less dumpsters on the beggining the better for the coins success

Yes, its a great solution and iudica dont be a jealous troll, this team are offering a solution for a common problem and are complaining about that. By the way, they only said they were thinking and discussing about this with the community. I think its a right way.

By the way, i just found this promotional video, its AMAZING!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwq_Dx3oXk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 11:22:29 AM

Yes, its a great solution and iudica dont be a jealous troll, this team are offering a solution for a common problem and are complaining about that. By the way, they only said they were thinking and discussing about this with the community. I think its a right way.

Kooke, it isn't trolling. I am just surprise, how wasserman hide behind this rules, which have not really an advantage for a honest businessman, but if he see some profit, he forget all his principles.

Btw., why you think "they"? I just see wasserman in this discussion. And discussing about breaking a treaty is not a crime but also not a serious business behavior.

tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

Legit project, wondering what the final results will be. The ICO phase looks a little too long if you ask me.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:22:11 PM

Legit project, wondering what the final results will be. The ICO phase looks a little too long if you ask me.

Its long enough indeed. But then again, maybe someone will invest more

Game of Links

cyber~license©
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:16:17 AM

screams scam to me Sad

yolo
kooke

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:38:02 AM

forzendiablo, go away to FUD another thread  Wink
Everything is here working properly.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:54:29 AM

forzendiablo, go away to FUD another thread  Wink
Everything is here working properly.

That's correct. Let our project go to the moon.
I'm waiting for this project launching .
xiaokele

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:35:54 AM

I'm in as well!
Would love to hear/see more from the project team.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:40:41 AM

I'm in as well!
welcome on board .
Please read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.0
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:33:04 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 04:57:51 PM by san2ok

GUYS, please enlight me, is this opair using ESCROW ..? i had enough of ICO non escrow (ok already read there is escrow)

===========

i believe in humanity so much, but today im very wrecked, i use humanity funds 10btc for im not sure if the ICO is even real,
probably im doomed, if i cant give any result, i have to responsible pay back the funds
wasserman99, please give me conclusion, what do you think on my case..?
(im still reading OPAIR thread until page 20.. comeback to this post, to tell you what is the reasons why everyone afraid)

im not accusing someone is SCXX, however this is my case and OPAIR TEAM could learn, READ UNTIL END of the PAGE here= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570693.0
i still believe in Restoring Faith in Humanity thou, but im not sure anymore if turn out if it is real SCXX i didnt even dare to say
this may not be the first, but will be my last helping humanity, im finish, ive had enough trusting someone or everyone..
now im restless so much

on mycase, i hope he deliver the project, so we could support more massive, and prove humanity is WORTH SAVING

============

on the other hand, i will look close at OPAIR, still reading from the 1st page, SINCE its already using ESCROW, if it is legit, me and other activist will come in to opair
we supporting every tech that helping a lot of people, NOT JUST FOR PROFIT

============

HOWEVER, im just saying, its all make sense, after im having my case..
i believe video profile could make everyone backs opair so much, its customers demand, it is happening with RISE, even unrespectable CLONE and cheater could had 1700btc ICO
the world is changing, it become verysmart to fool others and meaner, i dont agree and dont like, but unfortunately thats what happen

besides, what you got to lose? in the end you will make meet and talk to your back-ers too, and at some point show in public or do face webinar
xiaokele

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:01:10 PM

I'm in as well!
welcome on board .
Please read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.0

Thanks buddy, i went through the OP before putting my money in Wink
My comment was rather meant to imply that it'd be great to hear more statements from the team, especially with regard to the accusations of being a scam.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:06:45 PM

People who are willing to invest in OPAIR, do a due diligence before investing your money.

I am not saying OPAIR could be scam. But my initial thoughts will still be the same.

If wasserman could just produce a radio interview with the dev, or he could send all the money during the pre escrow period to sebastinju, probably It will be more transparent.

In the end, we all want crypto to be accepted everywhere. But if scams crops up, people will stop putting money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:14:21 PM

People who are willing to invest in OPAIR, do a due diligence before investing your money.

I am not saying OPAIR could be scam. But my initial thoughts will still be the same.

If wasserman could just produce a radio interview with the dev, or he could send all the money during the pre escrow period to sebastinju, probably It will be more transparent.

In the end, we all want crypto to be accepted everywhere. But if scams crops up, people will stop putting money.

Opair investors should ask cryptodevil to start his investigation - if it's scam, then he will ruin it for sure Smiley
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 03:29:47 PM

Doubt Opair is a scam, Lisk is more of a scam then Opair.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:27:56 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 06:05:27 PM by san2ok

There are no developers mate. THİS İS A SCAM. He didnt use escrow for the first part of the ico. Stupid people still seding him money. He cant make a video because those prople dont exist. He just copied a few pictures from google.

im quoting you, as a purpose

-

Dear
wasserman
, if you show your good will, and show webinar video such as this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.0 <--- this is why RISE could gather 1700btc in one shot
because of this VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iZqS5lc-Qg&feature=youtu.be&t=5m40s justin not hiding,
even though he is cheating and steal LISK project, we can see him have good intention to show him self to win investors heart

and i will personally direct the community funding, which im managing as the amount of 30btc i will put to opair my self through sebastian, without any fuzz, or with few permissions, i could do even all whats left= 93btc trusted to me..,
(im one of whale in RISE only{not my money}; also backers of Stellar, Etherium Vitalik, and NXT especially Ardor)
also i will ask humanitarian community, to backs you
if we go in, we stay for years, we are not dumper, also we will help placing buywall, and help anything you need that we can help

and more investment will come along the way (IF can still catch up the time, or, i will personally ask to extend the ICO, to give CLEAN headstart,
i will help marketing for FREE in ALL other currency website we support, i will be the one responsible to all your investors, because requesting extend the ICO)

kindly reconsider, we already so much interested, because you already show good intention using sebastian,
last part only simple meet and greet with me.. or you can meet my friend in germany, or what ever country you may be.. (we humanitarian is activist everywhere)

to be fair i wil show all my identity, and can be view broadcast live
we want to help, i want to trust you

or, if you dont want to be public, please allow me doing video call privately with atleast 2 of founder from 3persons, Mr. Haowang + Mr.Waserman  + Mr.Frank
if i put the funds in, i will make other investor believe
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:43:52 PM

i accidentally found this, im dissapointed  Cry it broke my heart
http://prntscr.com/c5ba0j and http://prntscr.com/c5bb1r please compare with this,  https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg check the job and university

its the same person is it?
http://www.fresnostate.edu/socialsciences/geography/faculty/wang.html
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:48:21 PM

GUYS, please enlight me, is this opair using ESCROW ..? i had enough of ICO non escrow (ok already read there is escrow)

Hi, yes we are working with SebastianJu

I was asked by wasserman99, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of OPAIR Coins.

Please note that I will only hold the investments that will be invested from this point on. That point could not be changed by me because it was fixed.

The funds will be not released in total at the end of the ICO but in parts, depending on the needs of the next steps of development. This will ensure that results can be seen before releasing more coins.

The escrow address should not be used as a direct deposit address. Instead you will use the service provided by the issuer and he will regularly, twice daily, forward the coins to the escrow address. So when you want to check then observe the escrow address and your funds should find their way there.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the OPAIR Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins IN PARTS to the issuer depending on the need of the further development costs. This way of handling things is useful, the waiting time already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening, others were stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is only an observation address!
This is a 2 of 3 multisig address where I hold 2 of three keys. The funds are secured by trustedcoin.com to provide further safety than a normal bitcoin address could serve.

The escrow address is:
Code:
3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160802 This is the escrow address for the ICO of OPAIR Coins and the escrow address is 3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G/BhesgrGQ4agPusOvuJ0I2q/AGYjm71KWr1/80IOhFdV+8hHPPt1MvU5AIq1/nDAkKsqFbQQlH01mQphKDaY2Q=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck

Please read the escrow rules for safety in case of refund: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post.

i accidentally found this, im dissapointed  Cry it broke my heart
http://prntscr.com/c5ba0j and http://prntscr.com/c5bb1r please compare with thishttps://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg check the job and university

Should be a joke right? There is nothing in common between these two people.

san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:52:51 PM

i accidentally found this, im dissapointed  Cry it broke my heart
http://prntscr.com/c5ba0j and http://prntscr.com/c5bb1r please compare with this,  https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg check the job and university

ok maybe my eyes wrong, may i have videocall?
i already made my statements, i will keep commitment
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:04:28 PM

i accidentally found this, im dissapointed  Cry it broke my heart
http://prntscr.com/c5ba0j and http://prntscr.com/c5bb1r please compare with thishttps://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg check the job and university

ok maybe my eyes wrong, may i have videocall?
i already made my statements, i will keep commitment

San2ok, we have clarified all these points previously. I just sent you an invitation to slack to speak more fluently.

To everyone:

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Regards

kooke

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:16:28 PM

Doubt Opair is a scam, Lisk is more of a scam then Opair.  Grin

haha the same thought here. Opair is legit, they are not only offering escrow but made a special arrangement whereby the escrow (SebastianJu) releases the bitcoins for parts as they fulfill objectives. This must be the best project in years.

Look this guy!!

(It is an extensive video that introduces the project to anyone without prior knowledge. It's worth seeing!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: