Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 [866] 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1234010 times)
Malek17

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

I bet there are people who cry that tonych holds a big percentage of the total supply, meanwhile they are invested in ripple. Even coins that are not "held" by the devs, are premined or instamined (like dash) and nobody seems to give a fuck. The double standard is very high in crypto. I have never been disappointed in tonych, he never under delivered, he didn't promise you airdrops, he promised to announce whether or not the airdrop will happen in march. I was in support of stopping the airdrop before the summer as it did not increase the user base at all. Burning the rest of the coins is a bad idea, locking them for development/marketing/bounties is the way to go. Look at dash, pivx, decred and a million other projects that directly take a percentage of every new block (and have huge instamines that happened years ago), if people agree with that, then I have no clue why people cry here? I wish byteball was never freely distributed, as much as I hate ICOs, I wish it made one, would never have the "problems" it has now.
If Byteball was an ICO it probably would have a better chance to succeed,if it was an ICO it would have already finished the distribution one year ago iota had an ICO and it doesn’t have the distribution problem now Railblocks (Nano) had free distribution and they have finished the distribution byteball doesn’t seem to want to move on either do a damn ico or finish the free distribution just do it and move on to the next step obviously he can’t do an ico now because that will crash the price and that won’t be fair for people who bought byteball so the only option left is to finish the free distribution ASAP and with new distribution methods it will take forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

Reading this subject, for some reason the negative from community meets much. Probably on start the project promised big prospects. But that that went not as there was a wish and at the same time the price began to fall. It probably is connected with not absolutely correct marketing. Therefore many are disappointed in the project in general. Let's look as will go further.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

I would have love to buy BYTEBALL if they had ICO. The price now is expensive.
bottacoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

*** More than 150 GB traded on BinaryBalls ***

Global trading stats since launch date of 2017-11-13 :

• Contracts made: 6058
  • MBytes traded: 152125
  • Winning contracts: 3339
  • Global payout rate: 97%

And the top 3 best rush traders :

• Rank 1: MFHE3A (641 MBytes 24h net profit with 3 contracts)
  • Rank 2: XCZSIM (604 MBytes 24h net profit with 3 contracts)
  • Rank 3: S2SQSH (402 MBytes 24h net profit with 13 contracts)

Will you manage to be on the best rush traders list ?

https://byteball.fr/bandeau.png

BinaryBalls.com
1st Binary Options Trading Platform with Byteball Bytes

MrChicken1987

Activity: 34
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
Merited by Wekkel (2), codemanX (1)

Ok airdrop is cancelled. First things first:

When the dumping began back in the summer, a lot of people screamed to stop the airdrop, allocate it entirely to the dev and marketing fund or even burn the airdrop funds, now that it stops people are crying.

It's not the way THAT airdrops stopped, it's the way HOW they stopped.
Sure they didn't bring enough new users, no doubt about that, but this airdrop was announced for a long time. Tony should swallow the bitter pill, do this airdrop and cancel the airdrop distribution AFTER this one.
The way it was performed seems a little like a I-do-what-I-want-thing from Tony. I know he could do it, it is his coin, but that could yield to many people who may turn their back to Byteball.

Okay. Enough with that. Next thing: Tony.

Now that the new distribution methods are ready and proven, and we've added even more methods than originally planned, the March airdrop is cancelled.  November airdrop was the last one that paid to holders in proportion to their balances.

This is the list of the current distribution methods (in no particular order) that we'll continue to use and improve:

1. Cashback.

2. Verification rewards and referral rewards to those who verify their real name.  It is true that the referral system didn't work quite well for new users who have no Bytes yet, and we are going to introduce a new scheme which will allow to refer new users without sending them any Bytes.

3. Giveaways, such as those that Rafael does to his youtube subscribers.

4. Mass sending of textcoins to subscribers of our partners.  We have done two so far https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1heT6TUSpTJgRW-FUM0LbcoVjXZRCb3PbXQQLmzvNRvM/edit#gid=323859176 and will work on improving conversion in the future campaigns.

To be honest: I don't think that those distribution method worked very well.
Sure they will bring new users, and I agree that this is the most important part for any crypto, but at what price?
- Cashback doesn't take off since there are not enough users. It's like the chicken-and-egg problem. I'm certain that this will work at a later time.
- Verification already caused a lot of trouble (see this thread) and according to the numbers, most people don't really use it.
- Giveaways: I think they could work, if done correctly.
- Mass sending textcoins: If BYTEBALL ensures the partners that the subscribers will stay, there are a lot of potential partners out there. But most of the time, only people from this thread or the slack subscribe to get some balls.

I think it is crucial to distribute the remaining bytes very fast. And I would prefer competeting marketing actions combined with giveaways. Let the world feel the pressure!
There are 1,000,000 GBYTE - 665,282 GBYTE already distributed, so 334,717 GBYTE to go.
Let me give you some examples:

1. Tony should go out to the exchanges and say they get 1,000 GBYTE each, if they integrate BYTE exchange within 1 month from his message (maybe via a smart contract?). Make that for 10 or 20 exchanges.
That way there is a market for people who have never heard about BYTEBALL and they can buy them right away and also the "We need exchanges"-people fall silent.

2. The same with companies. Not cashback, give the BYTES to the company. If a company integrates BYTES to their payment process, until, lets say 07-01-2018 (or any other date not to far in the future) they get 100 GBYTE each. That will cover their costs and people have new options to actually USE BYTES in the blink of an eye and the "We need usecases"-people fall silent.

3. Make a marketing contest: Let people create Banner ads and videos that people can integrate on their websites and profils. Use the poll bot to let the community decide which is the best banner/logo/video. Price: 100 GBYTE each (or less for the second and third place). It sure is a lot, but imagine the buzz when people hear they can become "rich" through BYTEBALL over night and also the "Do some marketing"-people fall silent.

4. Give the translators some BYTES. I've had it in the slack but: Set up a wiki or FAQ in different languages. Give the translators some bytes. Make it easy for people to read about BYTEBALL in their language. Give some BYTES to the wallet translators as well for upcoming languages.

5. Go further with cashback(!) and giveaways, but with a limit. 100,000 GBYTE for cashback and 100,000 GBYTE for giveaways. End it after that.

6. Let the verification and referral rewards run till a certain date and stop there. For instance until 09-01-2018. They don't work as good as it seemed in the first place. With a deadline, maybe people will use it to get some free bytes.

x. After that: Distribute the remaining BYTES to the community fund. To be honest: $2m is not that much for a project that might run for the next few years. Most people don't want to spend their money, and the community fund can give some BYTES away in the future and since Tony is a member of that fund he can also decide what to do with it.

This mess with undistributed BYTES have to end. And in my opinion it should end soon.
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Heh Tony, thanks for the Update!  What is now the new distribution Plan for the remaining Blackbytes when the monthly airdrops at full moon has stopped? What do you think about only Blackbytes to give out with the airdrop? Blackbytes are in the moment totally undervalued and without trading possibility at exchanges is no risk for dumping.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
maco144

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Byteballs cannot be burned as the auto_destroy function of the asset creation was set to false.
stkuser1

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

Ok airdrop is cancelled. First things first:

When the dumping began back in the summer, a lot of people screamed to stop the airdrop, allocate it entirely to the dev and marketing fund or even burn the airdrop funds, now that it stops people are crying.

It's not the way THAT airdrops stopped, it's the way HOW they stopped.
Sure they didn't bring enough new users, no doubt about that, but this airdrop was announced for a long time. Tony should swallow the bitter pill, do this airdrop and cancel the airdrop distribution AFTER this one.
The way it was performed seems a little like a I-do-what-I-want-thing from Tony. I know he could do it, it is his coin, but that could yield to many people who may turn their back to Byteball.

Okay. Enough with that. Next thing: Tony.

Now that the new distribution methods are ready and proven, and we've added even more methods than originally planned, the March airdrop is cancelled.  November airdrop was the last one that paid to holders in proportion to their balances.

This is the list of the current distribution methods (in no particular order) that we'll continue to use and improve:

1. Cashback.

2. Verification rewards and referral rewards to those who verify their real name.  It is true that the referral system didn't work quite well for new users who have no Bytes yet, and we are going to introduce a new scheme which will allow to refer new users without sending them any Bytes.

3. Giveaways, such as those that Rafael does to his youtube subscribers.

4. Mass sending of textcoins to subscribers of our partners.  We have done two so far https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1heT6TUSpTJgRW-FUM0LbcoVjXZRCb3PbXQQLmzvNRvM/edit#gid=323859176 and will work on improving conversion in the future campaigns.

To be honest: I don't think that those distribution method worked very well.
Sure they will bring new users, and I agree that this is the most important part for any crypto, but at what price?
- Cashback doesn't take off since there are not enough users. It's like the chicken-and-egg problem. I'm certain that this will work at a later time.
- Verification already caused a lot of trouble (see this thread) and according to the numbers, most people don't really use it.
- Giveaways: I think they could work, if done correctly.
- Mass sending textcoins: If BYTEBALL ensures the partners that the subscribers will stay, there are a lot of potential partners out there. But most of the time, only people from this thread or the slack subscribe to get some balls.

I think it is crucial to distribute the remaining bytes very fast. And I would prefer competeting marketing actions combined with giveaways. Let the world feel the pressure!
There are 1,000,000 GBYTE - 665,282 GBYTE already distributed, so 334,717 GBYTE to go.
Let me give you some examples:

1. Tony should go out to the exchanges and say they get 1,000 GBYTE each, if they integrate BYTE exchange within 1 month from his message (maybe via a smart contract?). Make that for 10 or 20 exchanges.
That way there is a market for people who have never heard about BYTEBALL and they can buy them right away and also the "We need exchanges"-people fall silent.

2. The same with companies. Not cashback, give the BYTES to the company. If a company integrates BYTES to their payment process, until, lets say 07-01-2018 (or any other date not to far in the future) they get 100 GBYTE each. That will cover their costs and people have new options to actually USE BYTES in the blink of an eye and the "We need usecases"-people fall silent.

3. Make a marketing contest: Let people create Banner ads and videos that people can integrate on their websites and profils. Use the poll bot to let the community decide which is the best banner/logo/video. Price: 100 GBYTE each (or less for the second and third place). It sure is a lot, but imagine the buzz when people hear they can become "rich" through BYTEBALL over night and also the "Do some marketing"-people fall silent.

4. Give the translators some BYTES. I've had it in the slack but: Set up a wiki or FAQ in different languages. Give the translators some bytes. Make it easy for people to read about BYTEBALL in their language. Give some BYTES to the wallet translators as well for upcoming languages.

5. Go further with cashback(!) and giveaways, but with a limit. 100,000 GBYTE for cashback and 100,000 GBYTE for giveaways. End it after that.

6. Let the verification and referral rewards run till a certain date and stop there. For instance until 09-01-2018. They don't work as good as it seemed in the first place. With a deadline, maybe people will use it to get some free bytes.

x. After that: Distribute the remaining BYTES to the community fund. To be honest: $2m is not that much for a project that might run for the next few years. Most people don't want to spend their money, and the community fund can give some BYTES away in the future and since Tony is a member of that fund he can also decide what to do with it.

This mess with undistributed BYTES have to end. And in my opinion it should end soon.

Well said!
The problem is not cancelling the airdrop. The problem is HOW to distribute the remaining coins in a more effective and meaningful way.
Crypto is a highly competitive world now, so many projects emerge out on a daily basis, we have to do it right and do it fast to make sure Byteball a success which it well deserve!
I totally agree with Tony that the GOAL is to bring more users in the Byteball eco-system, however the underway cashback or giveaway bytes thing is far from enough or efficient as we seen. As many crypto-veterans know, to be the, say top 10, coin on the CM and to be list on as many exchanges with good reputation as possible, itself is one of the most effective ways to attract more attention and bring more users, and even better, once we got there it's much easier to bring big corporations on board, and then the small merchandises and more adopters will follow.
May be we could reserve 10% for DEV, 10% for Community Fund(to fund byteball related projects and ecosystem), 10% for marketing(listing, bounty, giveaway...) could be a feasible way to do the job, just keep it understood and transparent to the community, I believe most of the real byteball fans will support the project as they did since the very beginning!
mining_spaceship

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

I bet there are people who cry that tonych holds a big percentage of the total supply, meanwhile they are invested in ripple. Even coins that are not "held" by the devs, are premined or instamined (like dash) and nobody seems to give a fuck. The double standard is very high in crypto. I have never been disappointed in tonych, he never under delivered, he didn't promise you airdrops, he promised to announce whether or not the airdrop will happen in march. I was in support of stopping the airdrop before the summer as it did not increase the user base at all. Burning the rest of the coins is a bad idea, locking them for development/marketing/bounties is the way to go. Look at dash, pivx, decred and a million other projects that directly take a percentage of every new block (and have huge instamines that happened years ago), if people agree with that, then I have no clue why people cry here? I wish byteball was never freely distributed, as much as I hate ICOs, I wish it made one, would never have the "problems" it has now.
If Byteball was an ICO it probably would have a better chance to succeed,if it was an ICO it would have already finished the distribution one year ago iota had an ICO and it doesn’t have the distribution problem now Railblocks (Nano) had free distribution and they have finished the distribution byteball doesn’t seem to want to move on either do a damn ico or finish the free distribution just do it and move on to the next step obviously he can’t do an ico now because that will crash the price and that won’t be fair for people who bought byteball so the only option left is to finish the free distribution ASAP and with new distribution methods it will take forever.

It's trying to follow Metcalfe's law, so ICO would not be a good idea.

From the OP:
There will be no ICO, no crowdsale.  I believe the success of a currency depends on the number of people who own it, in fact Peter R’s research suggests that historical marketcap of Bitcoin follows Metcalfe's law: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572106.0, i.e. it is proportional to the square of the number of active users.  That’s why I want Bytes to be in the hands of as many people as possible

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

March full moon airdrop is cancelled ?
Seriously ? And all the future airdrops ?
No more explaination about these airdrop in OP and the website : al mentions are deleted.
Very curious coin, where all is says and all is cancelled : aidrop is planed, cancelled, planed again six month later, cancelled again...
Where is the serious ?
I am very sad, I was liking this project.
Malek17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

the community feel bitter,i wouldn't be surprised if someone fork Byteball in the near future.
trustmngmnt

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

the community feel bitter,i wouldn't be surprised if someone fork Byteball in the near future.

Or we just dump this shit and walk away.

Thank you everyone for your input on this project.
byteball3r

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Yeah, a fork would do well in this environment where users' wishes are not considered.

edit: censorship?
Quote from: CryptoBest, reddit
Dear Tonych,

There is much I was hoping for in your announcement,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg30564528#msg30564528

and I love that you seem to be showing at least some flexibility with regard to Distributions as ByteBall grows.

But the Airdrop Issue has been handled clumsily with the potential to severely damage the ByteBall Platform Reputation and Community.

Please consider immediately issuing a release stating that one of the most important reasons for cancelling the Planned Airdrop was missed, and not mentioned, namely - The Cryptopia Situation.

It would after all be unethical and wrong for Byteball to go ahead with the Airdrop, given the potential loss of millions of Bytes from their rightful owners.
Doing this helps take the edge off the awkward and clumsy handling of the Airdrop Distribution issue, and not only saves from potential embarrassment, but also honors the previously implied Airdrop by having "one last drop" at a later time - once the Cryptopia Situation is made right.

It's a great compromise, and it goes a long way to not pissing off half of your community.

If you guys are really smart, you can turn this PR disaster into something really positive - potentially even a marketing coup!

Seize the day and promise to roll out upgrades to ByteBall that include a new and improved roadmap, and please make a commitment to help build, respect and value your community more. We need to feel that we are a part of this process.

ByteBall cannot succeed without a Strong & Vibrant Community - surely you realize this?

(Where is Eli? - did you not consult with him first before making this announcement?)

No matter... Given the circumstances, ByteBall Did the Right Thing when the Cryptopia Situation is taken into account.

UPDATE #1: Obviously adding the Cryptopia Situation to the announcement is a time sensitive thing that gets weaker with the passage of time - so far it looks like no one cares enough about the offended members of the community to do anything to help smooth things over - sad.

UPDATE #2: Some of you might find it interesting that I made a very similar post on the ByteBall bitcointalk.org thread which immediately got deleted by a moderator - no reason given.

Why was my post deleted? What was so offensive? Did I not make some valid points and provide a decent suggestion to manage the optics of the announcement?

As a sincere ByteBall fan who is only seeking the best for the project, I find this kind of censorship deeply disturbing.

byteball3r

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

The last thing we need are 'investors' and 'people from outside' who only want to 'invest' to make a quick buck. They don''t bring anything constructive to the project. On the contrary, they'll pump the price to lure little investors in, only to dump on them and walk away with more fiat, leaving the project with a lot of bagholders and a tarnished reputation. Let's not make the same mistake soooo many other coins have made. Don't get played by the players.
Lol. Sounds like a cult. I thought the plan was to bribe millions of random people to use Byteball by giving them $5 to dump for coffee.

And yeah Iota and Nano are doing horrible right now. Money is bad amirite? Let's piss off the MMs so everyone's savings in bytes is worthless. The main thing this project has going for it is criticism from people who understand the crypto markets like cryptohunter.
trustmngmnt

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

The last thing we need are 'investors' and 'people from outside' who only want to 'invest' to make a quick buck. They don''t bring anything constructive to the project. On the contrary, they'll pump the price to lure little investors in, only to dump on them and walk away with more fiat, leaving the project with a lot of bagholders and a tarnished reputation. Let's not make the same mistake soooo many other coins have made. Don't get played by the players.
Lol. Sounds like a cult. I thought the plan was to bribe millions of random people to use Byteball by giving them $5 to dump for coffee.

And yeah Iota and Nano are doing horrible right now. Money is bad amirite? Let's piss off the MMs so everyone's savings in bytes is worthless. The main thing this project has going for it is criticism from people who understand the crypto markets like cryptohunter.

Due Diligence
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

One thing is clear from 700 pages of this thread. Tony doesn't listen to the community.
Honestly, if a fork were to occur I'm sure many of us would move.

welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

pronounced in website but canceled,  making all the community like a fucking joke, shit.
EnViRoNmEnT

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

The real problem is not the cancellation but rather the TRUST in this project / devteam, because you cant change your plan spontaneously a few times. Really disappointed Sad

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Malek17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

The real problem is not the cancellation but rather the TRUST in this project / devteam, because you cant change your plan spontaneously a few times. Really disappointed Sad
com on guys any one disappointed should let it out so Tonych may understand that the community is not really happy about the last moves
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

interesting concept.ill be following this thread!keep my eye on this
Pages: « 1 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 [866] 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: