Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:31:02 AM

I find it extremely satisfying that all the stuff I said in October last year still stands. They still don't care about their customers, they still fuck them over with their bullshit ToS and they will certainly not give anyone with a Neptune order acces to their "Datacenter" until right before the end of Q2. Maybe Neptunes will have 5TH then, but who cares about that when their Datacenter killed every possibility of ROI even with that...

And to top that off, every existing customer gets bitchslapped in the coming months with more and more hashingpower produced and used by them alone without any chance of buying any more from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:10:29 AM

(I can't believe what i'm reading)

i'm at the univ library area of the science bldg..actually let out a rebel yell...was very embarasing...

but i mean i keep re-reading it...is my a*ss really covered? is it some evil plot to take over all of bitcoin (i mean would you buy from anyone else now)

need more details (Gru..you and your silly minions may be able to take the moon..but bitcoin)

jeez .this is out of a Disney movie...never saw this coming

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:34:44 AM

(I can't believe what i'm reading)

i'm at the univ library area of the science bldg..actually let out a rebel yell...was very embarasing...

but i mean i keep re-reading it...is my a*ss really covered? is it some evil plot to take over all of bitcoin (i mean would you buy from anyone else now)

need more details (Gru..you and your silly minions may be able to take the moon..but bitcoin)

jeez .this is out of a Disney movie...never saw this coming

Searing

Wow, you couldn't be more out of touch with the general consensus.  Read back a few pages.  You'll be surprised.
corrow

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:48:17 AM

In my point of view todays news of Knc looks like a big cover up for their project "Plan B" which seems to be allready operational! In other words from the day they started mining the Neptunes preorder customers have the right to get a fair share of their current mining revenue!!!! Or at least from the extra percentage of the 5% constraint they promised!   Angry

They have (abusevely) mislead customers by prioritising their way of business. In the end this scenario is not going to work out in the benefit of their customers. With current hugh mining operations Knc had to come out with the news anyway. By telling us sweet stories, Knc hopes to gain trust and to let us believe "Plan B" is a Win-Win situation for both parties.

Knc has a lot to explain and needs to come up with the Whole truth!!! Starting by telling the world of their real intention of the Neptunes preorders!!!!

Once again the goldrush repeats itselves!
RenHoek

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:56:38 AM

knc are scammers.
we gave them our Money to build neptunes, but they used it to build worlds bigges mining rig for them self.
so this is a scam for the law.

we should sue them.

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:57:12 AM

could someone with better reading comprehension please tell me what the are doing with respect to network protection for pre-Neptune customers?  i only see 'perks' for Neptune customers in this, but i only have one coffee in my system so far.

they took all their 28nm production towards neptune and cloudhashing and drank jupiter owners milkshake

ok, so unfortunately i guess there was no good news (for customers) in there that i missed.  well, with the exception of those that ordered Neptunes without the ability to self-host.

well me and 2 brothes are into 2 neptunes batch 1 and batch 2 ..while i agree that i'd rather have the Neptunes on time...from my point of view it was getting pretty obvious that at BEST we'd be looking at April and more likely May for even the batch 1 stuff imho...again at the BEST

also looking around at cointerra finally getting its act together.....black arrow MAY they say now.....butterflylabs said dec but they are always 3-4 months late figure march/april .hashfast. who knows march?..trickle out up to speed say april....plus the other private hashing farms being made and of course knc dumping neputunes...well imho it was looking like there was a possibilty of 'everyone" dumping hash at their peak level like in the first week or two of april...that is the kinda luck we would have...tossing an anvil in a rowboat

people have to remember as an investment (if you can get equip) you put elec in one end of the machine and $$$ come out the ass end....everyone and his brother are jumping into the rowboat and a lot private imho we don't know about...

so....with the above looking more and more likely ....all the hash droping in the same month or something equally silly and of course then another lag this summer on equip for yet the next generationg of miners (probably commercial) my Neptune orders were looking like 'toast' ie ..they have a full refund policy....till "shipping" (imho hosting is not shipping so you are still covered if you want to get out)..i was like 70/30 on askinig for a refund

anyway....KNC looks at this and says we have lots of capacity for 28mm production....we are IFFY at best on 20mm neptune production..in the timeline we want....if the above massive hash dumps on the network is likely....and we are not up to speed on mnfg of Neptunes...we not only lose all that $$$ in our refund policy..we have no way to do the cloud hosting plan we want to do for our own mining...and have comercial viablity for doing both equip and mining in the future...ie stuck.

so they covered their a*ss with this plan....ie....I may still ask for a refund depending on circumstances...BUT at least on my 1st run Neptune batch 1 miner...I could probably let it slide for a bit and get hash from their cloud hosting service till it shiped...the 2nd batch one not so sure..but hey it is a better option then just waiting or just refund

...that of course is if the above situation of a lot of hash hitting the network before they could ship neptunes (even in Q1 imho would be tough)
anyway I likely would have 'dumped' my Neptunes for a refund

anyway KNC did this because the 'refunds' put them in this bind...with a no refund plan like the other asic mnfg companies...we'd just have to eat it

anyway to cut my rambling short they have managed to do a few things here

1) give people who bought neptunes an option ...and at least for a bit time to decide on thes options depending when they ship ....attractive option not to "refund on the Neptunes"
ie they bought themselves some time to put up or shut up and stopped a refund rush probably starting in march more or less imho

2) the refund option seems to be still intact ie i can still punt if they don't ship (ie i have the 'choice' to host or not)

3) they have stuck it to... everyone else who asic mnfg units by still having "refunds' and now a hosting plan if they don't ship in time using 28mm units they still can make
 the others have no refunds and no backup on late delivery ...risk is all the customers..i see a next batch of neptunes doing really well esp if they are around 8k or so with the refund option still intact and the hosting as backup as a further hedge...if you plan to mine and are new and/or still want to get equip it is the only way to go imho

4) it they stick to their no more then ..what was it 10% of the network by KNC mining..they can still probably do that for KNC proper but that does not mean they can't make money hosting for others on top of that! and if they are as forthright and more honest anyway then then the other asic mnfg companies....and offer a more attractive hosting plan then others ....i've often said if someone came along with a sensible hosting plan ie not gouge everyone....that they'd clean up..if they have the same sensible imho (at least compared to others) hosting plan ..esp with cheap elec (probably the earth energy type thermal common their and of course if in ice pack area cooling is not an issue)....they will clean up in that field as well

5) so yeah they are a business trying to cover their butt but unlike bfl and others....at least they make a real attempt not to throw us overboard...ie customer  has all the risk.with those other asic mnfg groups..they may screw up technically imho but at least they (or I like to think as I myself would do running KNC) TRY to compensate us in some manner as time goes along

to me after looking at the other asic mnfg messups bfl hashfast late late late  and no refunds screw you policy....anyway a good honest attempt means a lot even it the do screw up at least I know it was not 'entirely" in their self interest

all i know is there are gonna be many many meetings at BFL and Hashfast and Cointerra etc on how KNC is messing everything up by making at least the ATTEMPT to be on time with orders..and if not there are consequences...and not to mention they offer "refunds up to shipping" my gawd it must be driving josh at bfl and the others to FITS right now lmao

anyway how i see it....INTENT is a big deal you can still muck it up ..tech don't work etc...but at least have the INTENT to want to treat your customers well and try to take some responsiblity when those snafu's happen..and if 1yr from now when everyone is hosting/pooling equip due to difficulty.....if you have a niche there too....well to tell the truth i'd probably tag along an't got burnt from them yet

anyway for those of us who have Neptunes still on order.....we can still refund..unlike all the other asic mnfg's and in addition to that we have these further options to keep our equipment.....as well and not punt....anyway.....they seem to keep closer to their word then all the other asic mnfg's so we will see

my 2c worth (again I know zip just my viewpoint)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:11:42 AM

Ok so KnC just turned from white to grey for me. While i don't care so much about the Neptune delay, what i care is that they are building a big datacenter in order to cover all Neptune Batch 1 customers in case of delay. That means at least 3Th/s * 1200 units=3600 Th/s just for them (yes they will hash for Batch 1 customers but only in case of a delay and just for a limited amount of time). That 3600Th is more than the promissed 5% (maybe it will be 5% after they ship the Neptunes, but until then it's just greed).

Instead of selling 1-2 Jupiters to previous customers they go their own way and keep all Jupiters for them. Avalon did it, Bitfury did it, BFL did it. The dark side is too powerful in the Bitcoin world.

my view is they are not gonna mine that cloud hosting they are gonna sell cloud hosting.....they could mine 10% and host and still kill ..if they host the risk is less with the $$$ coming in....

but hey if you did not figure all these asic mnfg were not at least (being able to make equip at cost) running cloud hosting farms to us all...well even I saw that coming

esentially imho they were likely already planning this for fall 2014 after the last Neptunes shipped..then they have said they'd likely go commercial ..so with the mad rush of GH hitting the network and likely delays they basically moved it up ....covered their butt from everyone getting a refund on neptunes (at least bought some time) and said crap it is gonna be 28mm farm to start rather then 20mm farm this fall..things are moving to fast

anyway it is mixed news indeed....but the fact that they give "refunds up to shipping" and all this gh hash hitting the network...and the likelyhood imho they will be late on Neptunes...I myself see no other option then ..ie we can simply eat the delay and get a full refund

if they get Neptunes out on time this simply will stop the refund rush....if they don't you can refund or hash ..options

if this hosting offer was given by hashfast right now ...they'd be nominated as 'saints' as we speak

anyway no good deed goes unpunished with knc's refund option....they had to put up or lose $$$ this was their blan B as they state plan....have to double cover

the truth is though.....this also really makes their competitors look even worse at least from a PR aspect

well played knc well played indeed

Searing

RenHoek

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:20:48 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 03:37:03 AM by RenHoek

Ok so KnC just turned from white to grey for me. While i don't care so much about the Neptune delay, what i care is that they are building a big datacenter in order to cover all Neptune Batch 1 customers in case of delay. That means at least 3Th/s * 1200 units=3600 Th/s just for them (yes they will hash for Batch 1 customers but only in case of a delay and just for a limited amount of time). That 3600Th is more than the promissed 5% (maybe it will be 5% after they ship the Neptunes, but until then it's just greed).

Instead of selling 1-2 Jupiters to previous customers they go their own way and keep all Jupiters for them. Avalon did it, Bitfury did it, BFL did it. The dark side is too powerful in the Bitcoin world.

my view is they are not gonna mine that cloud hosting they are gonna sell cloud hosting.....they could mine 10% and host and still kill ..if they host the risk is less with the $$$ coming in....

but hey if you did not figure all these asic mnfg were not at least (being able to make equip at cost) running cloud hosting farms to us all...well even I saw that coming

esentially imho they were likely already planning this for fall 2014 after the last Neptunes shipped..then they have said they'd likely go commercial ..so with the mad rush of GH hitting the network and likely delays they basically moved it up ....covered their butt from everyone getting a refund on neptunes (at least bought some time) and said crap it is gonna be 28mm farm to start rather then 20mm farm this fall..things are moving to fast

anyway it is mixed news indeed....but the fact that they give "refunds up to shipping" and all this gh hash hitting the network...and the likelyhood imho they will be late on Neptunes...I myself see no other option then ..ie we can simply eat the delay and get a full refund

if they get Neptunes out on time this simply will stop the refund rush....if they don't you can refund or hash ..options

if this hosting offer was given by hashfast right now ...they'd be nominated as 'saints' as we speak

anyway no good deed goes unpunished with knc's refund option....they had to put up or lose $$$ this was their blan B as they state plan....have to double cover

the truth is though.....this also really makes their competitors look even worse at least from a PR aspect

Searing

you are a Kind of naive.

they build now the data Center and dump thousands of Jupiter in there.

But their vage delivery date is q1/q2. So they have to "save" us just at July!

What do you think, who they "safe" till July?

The milions of Dollars that they will earn in short time are our millions!

bevor i was naiv, and belived in Knc, that they do all to deliver 1 Batch in q1. But now i lost my trust.

Now I think that they never had before to deliver quickly.

Think of how quickly they built the Jupiter.

Since they had started at 0.

Had they wanted to, they would get the Neptune finished until March. As I'm sure.

as i now said:

knc are scammers.
we gave them our Money to build neptunes, but they used it to build worlds bigges mining rig for them self.
this is clearly breaking a contract, so this is a scam for the law.

we should sue them.

at the end they should be the same poor asses till bevor!

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY
davewr2013

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:24:41 AM

<snip>

For me this marks the end of mining as KNC was my last hope for providing miners with a positive BTC ROI but it appears they too have succumb to the greed just like all the others who have found themselves in this position. I really was starting to buy into the idea that KNC was going to bring us early customers along for the ride but it's now obvious they've taken the ball and gone home without us...

I'm not done mining quite yet.  I'll keep all of my existing preorders, really just because I want to geek out on them.  But I'm done buying any new mining gear, preorder or in-hand.  I will continue to let my current gear run until they become unprofitable and then unplug them.  And then I'm done.

We decided the same thing today.

We also anticipated that the KNC Neptune miners would be late -- at best -- perhaps never delivered. (We have back and forth email on this where I laid out the risks.) This was based on other work I am doing with FPGAs and multi core units and the fact that even the Xylinx 20 nm stuff is only recently available -- maybe kinda... Like maybe I'll seem my board(s) in February - uhm hey -- It's February! ...and no shipping notice! I just noticed...

I'm sure I'll see my units soon -- eh? No, not KNC -- the other ones... rotflmao!

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:36:57 AM

For the first time I am considering a refund quite seriously. I think I may refund and buy BTC. Anyone else share my sentiment?

This is likely the smart move i still may refund my Neptune(s) but at least KNC allows me to refund not like the others..again that is what got them in this predicament imho..because they offer a refund ....and they miss the timeline and all the hash rate increases.....what to do?..everyone refunds their neputunes?

bring the minning farm up from fall at 20mm when they said they'd do more comercial at 20mm and do it now at 28mm and make the offer to cover customers if they are late

now i don't know a lot but all this talk about they "went to hosting equip and cloud hashing or whatever"  well even as a NOOB this summer i always figured that was the case for all these companies eventually..just thought it would start in the fall more or less in mass...

at least they did not make the gh farm like BFL ie took money ...no refunds...no shipping of product...nice bfl farm as a result

of course again i started this summer my expections on what to expect from a corp was mainly will you ship my product on time to make ROI..so they did that with the Jupiter (oct) and they look like they have a plan to MAYBE do that with the Neptune(s) ....refund up to shipping i always thought was quaint on their part....took what i could get with that

but again i appreciate the option to refund up to shipping still .....in that they are better then everyone else and maybe if i keep the neptune orders hashing till they ship if late also

but beyond that I figured they would do this hosting stuff this Fall anyway..they just moved it up...seems everything in bitcoin land moves faster time and gh wise now

anyway....yeah likely better off just buying BTC.....but at least have an option to refund and/or this furhter hedge they offer....on my Neptunes

but again if hashing via remote equip via shares or whatever ...purchasing of virtrual hash etc is the future.....if i decided to do so i'd probably do it with these guys....i have the feelling they will clean up on all this ..assuming they still keep to at least some min morals that we've seen so far..compared to the other groups and mnfg's of asics

but again I know zip..if BTC is long term buying BTC is probably wise...if not..well won't matter anyway mine or buy.......just likely to make more getting BTC from what it looks like lately

anyway can sit on the fence with the neputunes longer now (ponders naval...thinks deep thoughts...the ways of btc are mysterious to me

Searing

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

Searing

you are a Kind of naive.

they build now the data Center and dump thousands of Jupiter in there.

But their vage delivery date is q1/q2. So they have to "save" us just at July!

What do you think, who they "safe" till July?

The milions of Dollars that they will earn in short time are our millions!

bevor i was naiv, and belived in Knc, that they do all to deliver 1 Batch in q1. But now i lost my trust.

Now I think that they never had before to deliver quickly.

Think of how quickly they built the Jupiter.

Since they had started at 0.

Had they wanted to, they would get the Neptune finished until March. As I'm sure.

as i now said:

knc are scammers.
this is clearly breaking a contract, so this is a scam for the law.

we should sue them.

at the end they should be the same poor asses till bevor!

you could very well be correct...but i have an option to 'refund" any time in that timeline....they have an option to decide to shift their business model also to commercial ...i just say how they do it is acceptable to me considering how others treat miners...but yeah...they could very well be taking a walk to hosting only selling that way...as to my view they likely all are gonna do this all the asic mnfg....so the others toss you out of the plane and take the plane....KNC tosses you out of the plane and gives you a parachute and part of the bank heist....both suck just saying from what i ,know of how 'business' operates...i'm lucky to get potentially some $$$ and a parachute (likely i'm suffering from asic miner trauma from all the trampling on my miner asperations......swedish stockholm syndrome...yeah also possible)

anyway still fence sitting ...still can refund...and this other option

it is what it is

Searing

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:53:37 AM

knc are scammers.

we should sue them.

Ummm. no?

You gave them money to receive a neptune in exchange. If you get a neptune, they are not scammers. What they do with the money isn't your business.
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:11:41 AM

knc are scammers.

we should sue them.

Ummm. no?

You gave them money to receive a neptune in exchange. If you get a neptune, they are not scammers. What they do with the money isn't your business.

Right.

Interesting would be if you still can refund after you receive the hashrate from the data center and to which conditions.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:12:24 AM

knc are scammers.

we should sue them.

Ummm. no?

Truth! The only caveat is if they're caught mining with more than 5% hashrate of what they have shipped.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:19:29 AM

knc are scammers.

we should sue them.

Ummm. no?

Truth! The only caveat is if they're caught mining with more than 5% hashrate of what they have shipped.

And even then, that really wasn't some contractual obligation. They made a promise, maybe they keep it. Maybe they didn't realize at the time that they could put together a great big data center for themselves. Guess what, plans change!
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:24:52 AM

knc are scammers.

we should sue them.

Ummm. no?

The debate would be about what Neptune is?

Is Neptune a 3th/s of hashing power in Q1/Q2 or is Neptune necessarily a box with 3th/s hashing power.
If it is "just" hashing power, than delivering on plan B is OK.
I am sure that it is agreeble with some people, but not with everyone.
If you ordered sea bass sushi in a restaurant, but was brought equally priced smaller amount of salmon or even caviar-would you agree to this transaction?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:28:46 AM

So, you guys wouldn't take 3Th/s of hosted cloud-hashing say, next month, as opposed to waiting until the end of Q2 for a physical Neptune?  I would, in a heartbeat. Everyone wins that way. It would definitely work in everyone's favor considering the alternatives.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:03:31 AM

So, you guys wouldn't take 3Th/s of hosted cloud-hashing say, next month, as opposed to waiting until the end of Q2 for a physical Neptune?  I would, in a heartbeat. Everyone wins that way. It would definitely work in everyone's favor considering the alternatives.

Yes, great plan.  Let's put near complete control of 20PH of hardware into KnC's hands.  The brilliance from your greed is impressive.
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 05:28:00 AM

Yes, great plan.  Let's put near complete control of 20PH of hardware into KnC's hands.  The brilliance from your greed is impressive.
Greed?
That's ridiculous. Cutting your losses is't greed, it's investment strategy. You may feel comfy with waiting until the end of July for 3 TH/s, but some of us don't. I have no idea how you get "greed" out of a customer deciding he would take 3Th/s now, over 3Th/s later. Any other decision would be utter stupidity IMHO. Seems to me, if Neptune is going to be later than expected, than you really have two choices... 1. Take the cloud-hashing offer when it comes.  or 2......   Don't.  You will, and you know it. If you decide not to, I'll shoot you my btc address, just have them send it to me, lol...  Then you can take over when your precious machine arrives. The whole premise of refusing a cloud-hashing offer over waiting 3 to 4 more months for a Neptune doesn't sound like you have 3 marbles left to rattle upstairs...
I think it was VERY thoughtful and skill-ful of KNC to cover our asses with cloudhosting, VERY.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:40:24 AM

more sock-puppet accounts and feigned ignorance...

Good Luck Getting a refund!

Hasha has been getting dicked around since december....

but then Mr President got refunds so no-one else need worry!!

just like with the free boards!

Searing.... U Ruin This Thread!
Pages: « 1 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: