Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 [1554] 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:19:05 AM

The fibonacci profect announced they too will match knc.. as per #24 on this page.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702.0

Everyone is just tossing mega hashes around like they are nothing..

( "10000000mhs sure no problem , you can pick it up in the morning, that will be $1 million, will that be btc or plastic?.. by the way no refunds ! muhahaha")

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:30:23 AM

In response to KnC's announcement on the LTC miner, alpha-t.net released their own statement, upping each one of their machines from 25MH to 90MH (9k/piece)

There's also other information in the statement.

https://alpha-t.net/news/big-announcement/

It's too bad KnC doesn't make similar updates on the Neptunes.

But can they deliver?  A brand new company, look at their team bio https://alpha-t.net/about-us/team-2/  They are seriously lacking any engineering background and read the descriptions of their actual functions = liaison.  Just look at the founder, "extensive mining experience.... through mining Bitcoins...  excitement for its concept, growth, future"?  That's the best bio they can come up with?  Seriously?  At least they are honest about their utter lack of experience/expertise.  So if they are late and can't deliver on their promise then you really have no one to blame but yourself.

All I can say is they only took partial deposits for their scrypt miners, so what were they supposed to do when a large, proven, well-capital competitor announced a LTC miners that is at least 4x more powerful at the same price (ok $1000 more)?  They really don't have a choice but to say they will match KNC's performance figure.  Otherwise they might as well close up shop since they have yet to tape-out and people can request for a 75% refund of their 30% deposit within 3 months = only losing £409 or file a claim with PayPal (if used) and try to get the entire deposit back.  Either way Alpha-T made the rookie mistake of not taking 100% Bitcoin deposit without refund, but again I supposed they are honest or they don't think anybody is willing to give full payment to a new/unproven company with serious lack of expertise.  Regardless, you really can't blame anyone if you give them your money/bitcoin and receive an under-performing/late scrypt miner.  Not saying KnC Titan will be better, arrive earlier, but if I have to bet, it will be on KnC and not Alpha.

Mohammed Mubasher Akram (Managing Director and Operations Manager)

Mohammed-Mubasher-AkramMubasher is the founder of Alpha Technology and is a graduate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. With his vision, innovative thinking, enthusiasm, and hard work he has led us to this stage and made our project a success.

He has extensive mining experience as his first foray into cryptocurrencies was through mining Bitcoins which then took him to exploring the industry of cryptocurrencies, his excitement for its concept, growth and future inevitably led him to want to directly contribute to the business of cryptocurrencies.

He originally contacted Dexcel Designs with his plans of creating the first Scrypt hashing device. Dexcel Designs who are one of the leading chip design companies in the world were impressed with his professional approach and detailed plan, and decided to take this project on thus a partnership deal was signed with Alpha Technology.

Mubasher is responsible for liaising with Dexcel Designs on a daily basis and providing his technical and cryptocurrency expertise when needed. In addition he oversees the day to day operations of Alpha Technology, making sure everything runs on schedule.

yeah i got an alpha 30 percent down (around 680 bucks i think it was) full price is 2200 usd on Jan 5th  5mh unit....now they say it will be 16mh unit same price due to knc announcement
they could do a bfl and be late and/or have tech issues for non-shipment I'm beyond the point where i think they are an outright scam....but yeah tech issues to do this upgrade may bite us all on this order..but 2200 bucks in Jan 5th for 5mh looked pretty good 16mh for same price looks better..today even if late....they take paypal and again 30 percent down

knc on the other hand looks like (to me anyway) to have washed its hands on physical btc miners and jumped to the titan scrypt miners.i asked in an email if there will be any more physical btc miners after the neptune they said they could not answer..that and the no refund on the Titan...there GH farm and push for Virtual Miners i think the hand writing may be on the wall...ie they are out of BTC in a product to us sense.

well....16mh viyper from alpha for 2200 bucks looks pretty ok now in comparison (i still have 1 month or more to decide to pony up the other 70 percent and via paypal and amex I have like 60 days after that to punt that money back....or i heard with master card it is 120 days...so if they ask for last 70% on may 1st say...i'd have till aug 1st if i paid amex to pull plug or sept with master card (or so i've heard with mastercard haiving 120 days to change mind)

imho Titan is gonna suffer for lack of communication on Neptune status of stuff NOW and No refund option...and of course GH Farm push and Virtual Miner annoucements.

Getting crowded in the KNC cubicles there i'd imagine with all this angst and growth ....kinda wondering if the BTC build you something unit is now toast after Neptune ships.

so anyway... KNC TAKE NOTE..... people have NO IDEA if you are even a bitcoin manufacturer anymore with your GH Farm and Titan ....a simple ' we plan to make btc machines for purchase after the Titan mnfg run of machines" ...something like that would be really really helpful at least....(I really have given up on neptune info but jeez you'd think they could
at least state the plan on selling bitcoin miners after the Titan)

(watching KNC is like watching a cute teenage girl get off the bus in NYC...this could go south and bad very fast ...the fast $$$ the temptations..the compromises)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:08:55 AM

Using https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator
If I enter a very conservative LTC network growth rate of 4% (this is approx 42% growth per month)
Enter a hashrate of 100,000Kh/s for delivery on 1st July 2014
Zero running costs, free power, no pool fees, free PSUs

The total mining income is 506LTC or 15.3BTC

when I use the shopping cart for Titan (with shipping) no VAT, it works out to be about 16.9BTC

Of course Titan will probably consume 2000+ Watts, ship in late Q3, and LTC difficulty growth will certainly be over 4%

Having said that, they'll probably be sold out in a few days  Grin

I think I'd rather play the bubble swings on LTC by buying directly with BTC instead.  The network on LTC I think is going to blow up a lot faster than BTC did.  The price of video cards shows this.

Scrypt Nfactor is now the algorithm to try and overcome.  They are not friendly to ASIC's.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:00:11 PM

Has anyone done Titan mining calcs they can share?

At 100 Mh/s, it is almost impossible to ROI if you are only looking at Litecoin, better off buying LTC.  Things do get more interesting if KnC over-deliver (150 Mh?) and if they can deliver middle of Q2/Q3, tape out in early May and ship by end of July?  If they would allow refund then it might be a good hedge against LTC price drop since unlike buying LTC, you are not locked into the loss if you can get a refund before shipment and you still gain if LTC value goes up.  However since there is no refund, the other advantage as someone has already pointed out is there could be some newer and more profitable scrypt-based alt coin (like dogecoin) in the future that can become more popular and make the Titan profitable for longer.  Unlike Neptune since bitcoin is so dominating, there probably won't be a new SHA-256 coins that will become popular and gain much value, so you are stuck mining bitcoin that will continue its decline in profitability.

And who is ONLY looking at Litecoin?

http://coinchoose.com/
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:52:08 PM

At 100 Mh/s, it is almost impossible to ROI if you are only looking at Litecoin, better off buying LTC.  Things do get more interesting if KnC over-deliver (150 Mh?) and if they can deliver middle of Q2/Q3, tape out in early May and ship by end of July?  If they would allow refund then it might be a good hedge against LTC price drop since unlike buying LTC, you are not locked into the loss if you can get a refund before shipment and you still gain if LTC value goes up.  However since there is no refund, the other advantage as someone has already pointed out is there could be some newer and more profitable scrypt-based alt coin (like dogecoin) in the future that can become more popular and make the Titan profitable for longer.  Unlike Neptune since bitcoin is so dominating, there probably won't be a new SHA-256 coins that will become popular and gain much value, so you are stuck mining bitcoin that will continue its decline in profitability.

yeah i likely should follow your advice joe......but i did get a www.alpha-t.net (likely they are clueless and it will be late) at 5mh with KNC announcement of 100mh titan at 10,131.80...they pretty much matched the hash due to the fact they have not set chips into blades etc yet...so got lucky there..they say the 25mh for 9k will go to 90mh and the 5mh at 2.2k will go to 16mh...we will see they take paypal and the last 2/3 is due near shipping so ...if they make me pay the last 2/3 and it don't float i can kinda sorta bail most of it back...i think they are legit but they could muck up the technical ...they seem green as grass

anyway trying to follow in your scrypt miner footsteps but damn these big boy pants are large don't ya know

anyway giving it a shot ....will likely arrive late but hey gotta start someplace

Searing (at least they take paypal yet)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:02:49 PM

If these run on Multipool all altcoins are going to be decimated.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:03:18 PM

Scrypt coins are like Linux distros. Www.scryptguild.com is an interesting concept. It's a scrypt mining pool that mines the top coin and then converts to btc or you can keep coins you're interested in. It should keep you profitable if LTC diff blows up.
joeventura

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:56:23 PM

If these run on Multipool all altcoins are going to be decimated.

How many months in a "going to be"? I am betting on 9 to 12

meanwhile in the batcave............ I am mining my ass off.
pedrosoft

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:00:40 PM

Titan = A lot of months to ROI
joeventura

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:03:39 PM

yeah i likely should follow your advice joe......but i did get a www.alpha-t.net (likely they are clueless and it will be late) at 5mh with KNC announcement of 100mh titan at 10,131.80...they pretty much matched the hash due to the fact they have not set chips into blades etc yet...so got lucky there..they say the 25mh for 9k will go to 90mh and the 5mh at 2.2k will go to 16mh...we will see they take paypal and the last 2/3 is due near shipping so ...if they make me pay the last 2/3 and it don't float i can kinda sorta bail most of it back...i think they are legit but they could muck up the technical ...they seem green as grass

anyway trying to follow in your scrypt miner footsteps but damn these big boy pants are large don't ya know

anyway giving it a shot ....will likely arrive late but hey gotta start someplace

I'll just leave this here:

bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:25:56 PM

There are enough people using arbitrage trading bots for alts already, across many exchanges....
I wonder if there is any capacity in the system to actually make any money in that anymore...I doubt it

I'll just leave this here:

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
joeventura

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

There are enough people using arbitrage trading bots for alts already, across many exchanges....
I wonder if there is any capacity in the system to actually make any money in that anymore...I doubt it

You keep wondering.
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:47:12 PM

You keep making flow diagrams.....

You keep wondering.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
joeventura

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:50:33 PM

You keep making flow diagrams.....

You keep wondering.

Not my diagram, but thanks.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 01:45:38 PM

I'm running 2 THASH of Ants and my house is freaking loud and HOT! With the summer coming I don't know what the heck I'm going to do.

Sell them.  I'll take them off your hands for the current S1 price minus 10% since they're used.

This is a problem LOTS of people aren't expecting. While the greedy virus has taken a hold they've purchased all this hardware and now are draining fossil fuels at an alarming rate while heating their house too. When summer starts to roll around things will get interesting. Buying a couple of floor fans at Walmart isn't going to help with the new hardware. While much more efficient, you still need multiple power supplies and more cooling fans all which throw off a lot of heat. Just from having an upgraded October rig I had to turn off the heat vent in the room where it is running. And it has been heating that entire room for the whole winter now. I can't imagine how some of you will keep your new gear cool, especially without some kind of commercial cooling. The ambient temperature will just be too high.

I want picture of all fires.

uuuuh, didn't you have a knc machine before?
My experience was there was never a cooling problem, as they were overcooled, and every single board ran better at 75-80C than at 40 or 50C
So why expect cooling problems now?
If it catches fire... I'll roast marshmallows.

All of the first KNC hardware came out in October if you remember. Beginning of winter and cool months. They have never been through a summer yet. Hazy, hot, humid 95 degree temperatures. That's what everyone has to look forward to. If I had the opportunity to get a Neptune or opt for cloud, I would definitely take the cloud. I could never keep a Neptune powered up all the time and keep it cool. Not in the summer.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:51:13 PM

I'm running 2 THASH of Ants and my house is freaking loud and HOT! With the summer coming I don't know what the heck I'm going to do.

Sell them.  I'll take them off your hands for the current S1 price minus 10% since they're used.

This is a problem LOTS of people aren't expecting. While the greedy virus has taken a hold they've purchased all this hardware and now are draining fossil fuels at an alarming rate while heating their house too. When summer starts to roll around things will get interesting. Buying a couple of floor fans at Walmart isn't going to help with the new hardware. While much more efficient, you still need multiple power supplies and more cooling fans all which throw off a lot of heat. Just from having an upgraded October rig I had to turn off the heat vent in the room where it is running. And it has been heating that entire room for the whole winter now. I can't imagine how some of you will keep your new gear cool, especially without some kind of commercial cooling. The ambient temperature will just be too high.

I want picture of all fires.

uuuuh, didn't you have a knc machine before?
My experience was there was never a cooling problem, as they were overcooled, and every single board ran better at 75-80C than at 40 or 50C
So why expect cooling problems now?
If it catches fire... I'll roast marshmallows.

All of the first KNC hardware came out in October if you remember. Beginning of winter and cool months. They have never been through a summer yet. Hazy, hot, humid 95 degree temperatures. That's what everyone has to look forward to. If I had the opportunity to get a Neptune or opt for cloud, I would definitely take the cloud. I could never keep a Neptune powered up all the time and keep it cool. Not in the summer.

hope your are wrong but i'm in minnesota and if it is that bad i intend to chase down a used house sized a/c unit from a demolition or some such ...just pop it on some blocks in bsmt.....wire up the a/c part of the furnace...vent it out a window using that long plastic tinfoil ducting....and just crank it up according to temp to slam the basement with the neptune..it is ugly dumb but a heck of a lot less in elec then a huge 220 wall unit in the window of the upstairs computer room....heck at that point it wll just be me getting enough motivation to duct the rest of the house (i'm cheap but also lazy) anyway....my take on this but i know contractors ...should probably do this anyway just to get me motivated to a/c the house

Searing

merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:41:21 PM

don't forget these were shipped all over the world and here in Australia (Melbourne) we've been through one of the hottest summers on record.  10 days or more between 40 and 44 degrees celsius and more days over 35 degrees celsius.  I have 3 october jupiters and they all ran without a problem, without extra cooling or air-conditioning.  but I did move them out of the house into the garage.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:18:41 PM

All of the first KNC hardware came out in October if you remember. Beginning of winter and cool months. They have never been through a summer yet. Hazy, hot, humid 95 degree temperatures.

The Aussies had a pretty brutal summer this year.

Edit: Derp, Merv's post wasn't showing for me.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
davebodger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:08:39 PM

hope your are wrong but i'm in minnesota and if it is that bad i intend to chase down a used house sized a/c unit from a demolition or some such ...just pop it on some blocks in bsmt.....wire up the a/c part of the furnace...vent it out a window using that long plastic tinfoil ducting....and just crank it up according to temp to slam the basement with the neptune..it is ugly dumb but a heck of a lot less in elec then a huge 220 wall unit in the window of the upstairs computer room....heck at that point it wll just be me getting enough motivation to duct the rest of the house (i'm cheap but also lazy) anyway....my take on this but i know contractors ...should probably do this anyway just to get me motivated to a/c the house
Searing

I have had to do this type of thing before - remember the output (hot) hose needs to be double-walled (insulated) otherwise it just acts as a radiator and dump the heat back in the (cooler) room before it can get outside.  Roll Eyes
No point making it less efficient than it already is.  Grin

If you think I deserve it - BTC always welcome - 14GkxT2xcpgvGVBgMjtGeFiXrxnttBSRRF
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:52:11 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 06:02:34 PM by Phoenix1969

I can certainly confirm they run well in "Hot" weather.  
All my KNC machines actually ran best when the asic temps were 75-80C
I'm in Hawaii, and I still had to remove the case fans to get them that hot.
But Neptunes could bring entirely new characteristics as it's an entirely new ASIC...
But indeed, keeping the house cool with them inside it is a COSTLY idea.
Save your $, and just ventilate the room with a cheapo boxfan in the window.
It won't take too many units to totally overtake a 10k or 15k BTU aircon anyway.
Ventilation is most efficient, hands down.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 [1554] 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: