Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 814 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500 TH] p2pool: Decentralized, DoS-resistant, Hop-Proof pool  (Read 2591624 times)
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:02:38 AM

Ure wrong, because not every share have same power - it depends on pool power.

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:49:43 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 10:23:37 AM by fire000

Wait for the screen shots it will blow people away....   There a flaw in the payout system on the p2 network as a few seen 1st hand last night while I was running the live test as the comments over the last page or so highlight.....  

2 Rigs hashing at the same speed....   there was a massive difference in the payouts 1 was me hashing on the block diff   and the other was joe bloggs the public on a min share diff....    At one stage there the payouts I was getting were well over double the other user so 100 percent higher and at no time in the 6 hour test did my payout fall below the other users most of the time they were between 70 -100 percent higher than that of the other user hashing at the same rate as me..... so in theory it should of been a 50/50 split not what the results showed if even surpised me how much the difference was in the payouts between the miners

Anyone can test this on a ALT coin and see it 1st hand what that manual overwrite does to the p2 in terms of payouts and having it set to only put blocks in as shares vs a user running at the node min diff,

IT also backs the claim up that if a user was to set to the block diff there is only 1 share for that block as the system would have to pay out the block value to the user if they were set to 19.7g and hit as they would have to be paid =25 btc over the ppnls to reward them for that 1 share that they have set as their diff as at 19.7g that equals 25 btc in terms of payout value on that one share....    They also see more that the 25 btc as they collect in the other rds while those shares disappear...   As highlighted in the payout numbers and the earning diffence between the 2 users on the test I did last night on an alt
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:09:00 AM

Wait for the screen shots it will blow people away....   There a flaw in the payout system on the p2 network as a few seen 1st hand last night while I was running the live test as the comments over the last page or so highlight.....  

2 Rigs hashing at the same speed....   there was a massive difference in the payouts 1 was me hashing on the block diff   and the other was joe bloggs the public on a min share diff....    At one stage there the payouts I was getting were well over double the other user so 100 percent higher and at no time in the 6 hour test did my payout fall below the other users most of the time they were between 70 -100 percent higher than that of the other user hashing at the same rate as me..... so in theory it should of been a 50/50 split not what the results showed if even surpised me how much the difference was in the payouts between the miners

Was this alt coin using the standard 3 day PPLNS system?  If so, a 6 hour test isn't a fair comparison.  They should even out over time, and I don't think 6 hours is long enough.

Anyone can test this on a ALT coin and see it 1st hand what that manual overwrite does to the p2 in terms of payouts and having it set to only put blocks in as shares vs a user running at the node min diff,

IT also backs the claim up that if a user was to set to the block diff there is only 1 share for that block as the system would have to pay out the block value to the user if they were set to 19.7g and hit as they would have to be paid =25 btc over the ppnls to reward them for that 1 share that they have set as their diff as at 19.7g that equals 25 btc in terms of payout value on that one share....    They also see more that the 25 btc as they collect in the other rds while those shares disappear...   As highlighted in the payout numbers and the earning diffence between the 2 users on the test I did last night on an alt

That's an interesting theory.  It means if everyone did it, we'd all be solo mining.  It also means until you get that block size share, you won't get anything.  You could go years without a payout.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
kgb2mining

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:54:52 PM

fire000 - I'm not sure running your test for such a short period is viable.  I know you keep saying there's issues with p2pool payouts and the system as a whole and you're not making as much compared to a proprietary mining pool, but take a look at the below thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416933.0

Share weights, diff variences, everything else aside, there's someone who has an apples to apples test, running over 7 months now, comparing p2pool with 2 other well known, well run pools.  I tend to believe his numbers, as I personally am seeing no difference, if not a slight increase in my own earnings from switching off of BTCGuild to here.  I am not seeing any dip, and I'm happy with my mining outputs.

I'd suggest running your own test (long enough to normalize) to see whether your experiences are the same.  We can argue about diff numbers, share weight all day, but come up with a similar test, with real world numbers, and then it's a valid argument.  The thread referenced above is what got me to switch to p2pool, after researching and seeing real numbers of someone else.
fire000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:03:17 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 05:58:56 PM by fire000

fire000 - I'm not sure running your test for such a short period is viable.  I know you keep saying there's issues with p2pool payouts and the system as a whole and you're not making as much compared to a proprietary mining pool, but take a look at the below thread:

Share weights, diff variences, everything else aside, there's someone who has an apples to apples test, running over 7 months now, comparing p2pool with 2 other well known, well run pools.  I tend to believe his numbers, as I personally am seeing no difference, if not a slight increase in my own earnings from switching off of BTCGuild to here.  I am not seeing any dip, and I'm happy with my mining outputs.

I'd suggest running your own test (long enough to normalize) to see whether your experiences are the same.  We can argue about diff numbers, share weight all day, but come up with a similar test, with real world numbers, and then it's a valid argument.  The thread referenced above is what got me to switch to p2pool, after researching and seeing real numbers of someone else.

As a few seen 1st hand yesterday I can manulate the payments on the p2 pool that is a fact<<<<< (any user can)   As two rigs running at the same hash should be getting roughly the same payout NOT a 70-100 percent diffence in payout and was been clearly shown in that test on a alt coin it would not be hard for the top btc hashes etc a farm or 2 to change everyone payouts as proven yesterday via the alt coin test using the p2 pool set up I am more than happy to set the rig up on any p2 alt coin node that has a low diff block hit so I can mirror a farm on the btc P2 network with the live test again for others to see this 1st hand and the flaw in the p2 system via setting that manaul diff to the block size or any joe bloggs can test themselfs It does not matter if you are on the node for 2 hours or 24hrs there no way 2 rigs running at the same speed should see a 100 percent diff in payouts when the second rig myself had only been on there for 6 hrs and still coming up to speed in terms of the pplns shares but yet was able to murder the earnings of the other user for the whole 6hrs I was on there and they had been there for days....(hate to see what the diff would of been after 24 hr or 2 days when I was fully charged up on the pplns side of things)   By only putting blocks in as shares   vs the other user that was at a guess using the default settings of using a payout adresses only    vs myself using the payout address/40000 command which was the block hit on the coin that was been test.....

I am about to carry out another test on the same p2 node with an old jap miner (5-6 gh) this is going to be intersting to watch to see what happens when that set to the block hit value NOW in theory this miner should only see about very small payments of about 1 coin but if my hunch is right on what going to happen it going to be a hell lot higher....    Atm there is a miner of 200g on the node and another running at 30 odd g....   In theory with there been 240 g in total on there and the coin block size of 16 coin per block I should only see payouts of 0.5 coins per block as I have only .03 percent of the hash time will tell how much this bug can be played....

change of plans since the 200g rig there that can be used as a control I will throw an ant over there on the same payout address etc as yesterday again set to only put blocks in as shares to repeat the test from yesterday so people know i am the user with the jsn address and well the results are starting to mirror yesterdays

Also as a footnote there is another rig there running at roughly 800 g and I am also murdering that rigs earnings as can be seen on that xjo p2 node there something wrong when a 200g rig is also murdering a 800g rig earnings by just having the /# set
justin.ramos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:13:20 PM

Hello to all you p2pool node operators. I've forked p2pool, added an adaptive difficulty patch and exposed some additional bitcoind RPC calls. You might want to check it out:

https://github.com/jramos/p2pool

I've also added an updated web interface. It provides:

• Audio and text notifications for new shares and blocks (on most modern browsers)
  • Automatic conversion of BTC to USD
  • Integration with Blockchain.info APIs
  • Detailed information about each share, block and transaction
  • All the graphs you know and love

https://github.com/jramos/p2pool-node-status

Live demo here: http://bitcoin.ramosresearch.com/static/
sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:15:03 PM

fire000 - I'm not sure running your test for such a short period is viable.  I know you keep saying there's issues with p2pool payouts and the system as a whole and you're not making as much compared to a proprietary mining pool, but take a look at the below thread:

Share weights, diff variences, everything else aside, there's someone who has an apples to apples test, running over 7 months now, comparing p2pool with 2 other well known, well run pools.  I tend to believe his numbers, as I personally am seeing no difference, if not a slight increase in my own earnings from switching off of BTCGuild to here.  I am not seeing any dip, and I'm happy with my mining outputs.

I'd suggest running your own test (long enough to normalize) to see whether your experiences are the same.  We can argue about diff numbers, share weight all day, but come up with a similar test, with real world numbers, and then it's a valid argument.  The thread referenced above is what got me to switch to p2pool, after researching and seeing real numbers of someone else.

As a few seen 1st hand yesterday I can manulate the payments on the p2 pool that is a fact<<<<< (any user can)   As two rigs running at the same hash should be getting roughly the same payout NOT a 70-100 percent diffence in payout and was been clearly shown in that test on a alt coin it would not be hard for the top btc hashes etc a farm or 2 to change everyone payouts as proven yesterday via the alt coin test using the p2 pool set up I am more than happy to set the rig up on any p2 alt coin node that has a low diff block hit so I can mirror a farm on the btc P2 network with the live test again for others to see this 1st hand and the flaw in the p2 system via setting that manaul diff to the block size or any joe bloggs can test themselfs It does not matter if you are on the node for 2 hours or 24hrs there no way 2 rigs running at the same speed should see a 100 percent diff in payouts when the second rig myself had only been on there for 6 hrs and still coming up to speed in terms of the pplns shares but yet was able to murder the earnings of the other user for the whole 6hrs I was on there and they had been there for days....(hate to see what the diff would of been after 24 hr or 2 days when I was fully charged up on the pplns side of things)   By only putting blocks in as shares   vs the other user that was at a guess using the default settings of using a payout adresses only    vs myself using the payout address/40000 command which was the block hit on the coin that was been test.....

I am about to carry out another test on the same p2 node with an old jap miner (5-6 gh) this is going to be intersting to watch to see what happens when that set to the block hit value NOW in theory this miner should only see about very small payments of about 1 coin but if my hunch is right on what going to happen it going to be a hell lot higher....    Atm there is a miner of 200g on the node and another running at 30 odd g....   In theory with there been 240 g in total on there and the coin block size of 16 coin per block I should only see payouts of 0.5 coins per block as I have only .03 percent of the hash time will tell how much this bug can be played....

change of plans since the 200g rig there that can be used as a control I will throw an ant over there on the same payout address etc as yesterday again set to only put blocks in as shares to repeat the test from yesterday so people know i am the user with the jsn address and well the results are starting to mirror yesterdays

Also as a footnote there is another rig there running at roughly 800 g and I am also murdering that rigs earnings as can be seen on that xjo p2 node there something wrong when a 200g rig is also murdering a 800g rig earnings by just having the /# set

I can 100% prove your statements to be wrong.  To start with you were setting a 40k diff on a node where a normal share is in the 20-40 difficutly range, of course you're going to take the majority of the payments when you submit shares that 1000 to 2000 times normal diff.  At this moment that particular node is reporting a diff of 4 for a share so again, you'll takeover the sharechain the second you submit a couple 40k diff shares.

Now, I can prove that variance over a short period of time can easily.  Here is a link to my personal mining address on p2pool and the payouts I have received recently. http://minefast.coincadence.com/miner.php?id=1EEoGzEbUYmak9y5wegvqEqd939ATZy7Bp  As you can see from August 4th to August 6th my payouts double, although my hashrate never changed.  During this period I had 8 shares found during the 72 hour window, and with the difficulty at the time, I probably should've had 4 (4.5M to 5M shares).  Just because your miner has gotten lucky, does not mean that it's not due to variance.  I don't see why much of this even matters, because by the time someone has the hashing power to even set their idividual difficulty at the bitcoin difficulty, why would you be mining on p2pool, it would be MUCH more profitable to just run your own bitcoind and solo mine.  And actually, there are advantages to the pool as a whole if large miners would set their difficulty to such that they would only submit shares a share from every hour to ever few, I'd personally probably shoot to ever 4 hrs if I had the hashing power, it lowers the number of shares submitted to the pool and thus helps control the difficulty re-targeting by not constantly submitting shares.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
fire000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:23:49 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 07:01:04 PM by fire000

think about your statement "To start with you were setting a 40k diff on a node where a normal share is in the 20-40 difficutly range, of course you're going to take the majority of the payments when you submit shares that 1000 to 2000 times normal diff.  At this moment that particular node is reporting a diff of 4 for a share so again, you'll takeover the sharechain the second you submit a couple 40k diff shares. "   think very carefully you are correct in what you are saying and hence the higher payouts Smiley  <<<<<< as that share carrys a higher weight than a share worth 1000 times less I will contune to run the miner on that node and people will be able to see the effect this has on earnings between myself and the other 200 g rig on there via looking at the 2 payments address.....     <<<<   in 24 hours I will bet ya I am 70 - 100 up percent wise on the other 200 g rig earning wise as they are putting shares in at the lesser value so do not carry as much value to them

Hence the flaw call on the p2 payout system as I should NOT be murdering a rig running at about the same hash by 70-100 percent earning wise when in theory it should be a 50/50 split or close to it.....    Just by setting a manual diff at the block diff  this would also apply to anyone that set above the share diff for example on that 20-40 range coin if they set to 10000 for example they would also out do the 200 g rig on the base diff earning wise due to again putting shares in that carry more weight to them....   As if the 200g user puts in say 50 shares at the base diff it will not factor in the value of them shares.... so they could put in 20 at the base diff and the other 30 at block hits but it only factors them shares at the base rate......

Where the user set to the block hit put 30 shares in at the higher diff setting is going to to see them shares treated as 40 k shares hence the massive diff in the payout rates as they would have to payout at 16 coins over the pplns due to only 1 share to the block which is reflected in the higher earnings due to the diff setting = the block diff  so it not poss for there to be other shares to the block when the user is using a block diff...  eg the same as a solo mine where ya have only 1 share to a block 0
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:56:50 PM

My UI reports that I currently have 77 shares, and it's been in the 60-80 range pretty consistently for the last several days. I got regular payouts for all the blocks found yesterday (and, in fact, for the last few weeks).  However, I didn't get paid for today's two blocks. Why would that be?

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
sconklin321

Activity: 543

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:00:36 PM

think about your statement "To start with you were setting a 40k diff on a node where a normal share is in the 20-40 difficutly range, of course you're going to take the majority of the payments when you submit shares that 1000 to 2000 times normal diff.  At this moment that particular node is reporting a diff of 4 for a share so again, you'll takeover the sharechain the second you submit a couple 40k diff shares. "   think very carefully you are correct in what you are saying and hence the higher payouts Smiley  <<<<<< as that share carrys a higher weight than a share worth 1000 times less I will contune to run the miner on that node and people will be able to see the effect this has on earnings between myself and the other 200 g rig on there via looking at the 2 payments address.....     <<<<   in 24 hours I will bet ya I am 70 - 100 up percent wise on the other 200 g rig earning wise as they are putting shares in at the lesser value so do not carry as much value to them

Hence the flaw call on the p2 payout system as I should NOT be murdering a rig running at about the same hash by 70-100 percent earning wise when in theory it should be a 50/50 split or close to it.....    Just by setting a manual diff at the block diff  this would also apply to anyone that set above the share diff for example on that 20-40 range coin if they set to 10000 for example they would also out do the 200 g rig on the base diff earning wise due to again putting shares in that carry more weight to them

If you would have read the rest, you would've noticed that I attributed that to normal variance (and provided a real world example of the variance on BTC p2pool). You happened to have gotten "lucky".  If you let it run a week, I'm sure those payments would've evened themselves out.  That's how the system (sharechain and blockchain) works.  I've heard of pools taking close to 7 times expected to find blocks and I was mining on eligius when we had a 26 second block instead of our normal hour long expected.  You got lucky in finding the appropriate difficulty, given time it would've evened out.  That's how both the blockchain and sharechained are designed to work.  A 6 hour window on any p2pool node is not enough time to prove anything.  Now comeback when you've mined a week or more, constantly, then you'll have proof, until then you just got lucky, that's how the system works.  Hell, it works the same as every non-PPS pool out there, only we have (and you used) larger share targets, so variance is a huge factor.

And again, see as this thread is for the BTC p2pool, if someone comes on and mines with several Petahash, rather than solo mining with it, they should have their heads examined, as that's what would be required to to even come close to duplicating what you did on XJO.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
fire000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

Hence the flaw call on the p2 payout system as I should NOT be murdering a rig running at about the same hash by 70-100 percent earning wise when in theory it should be a 50/50 split or close to it.....    Just by setting a manual diff at the block diff  this would also apply to anyone that set above the share diff for example on that 20-40 range coin if they set to 10000 for example they would also out do the 200 g rig on the base diff earning wise due to again putting shares in that carry more weight to them

If you would have read the rest, you would've noticed that I attributed that to normal variance (and provided a real world example of the variance on BTC p2pool). You happened to have gotten "lucky".  If you let it run a week, I'm sure those payments would've evened themselves out.  That's how the system (sharechain and blockchain) works.  I've heard of pools taking close to 7 times expected to find blocks and I was mining on eligius when we had a 26 second block instead of our normal hour long expected.  You got lucky in finding the appropriate difficulty, given time it would've evened out.  That's how both the blockchain and sharechained are designed to work.  A 6 hour window on any p2pool node is not enough time to prove anything.  Now comeback when you've mined a week or more, constantly, then you'll have proof, until then you just got lucky, that's how the system works.  Hell, it works the same as every non-PPS pool out there, only we have (and you used) larger share targets, so variance is a huge factor.

And again, see as this thread is for the BTC p2pool, if someone comes on and mines with several Petahash, rather than solo mining with it, they should have their heads examined, as that's what would be required to to even come close to duplicating what you did on XJO.

Ya may want to look at the p2 stats as there are ph users that do pop up on the network there none on there atm but there were a couple on the p2 network a couple days back will grab a screenshot the next time they pop up
fire000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:24:21 PM

grrr looks like this other 200 g rig has pulled up the stumps and is leaving that node wonders why  Roll Eyes so no point in leaving the rig on there to run the test without the control there
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

grrr looks like this other 200 g rig has pulled up the stumps and is leaving that node wonders why  Roll Eyes so no point in leaving the rig on there to run the test without the control there
So I've been following this experiment since you started.  Let's examine what you've done vs the other guy.
1) You setup a rig virtually identical in hashing power to his to keep things equal on that level
2) You set your rig to only submit shares that would solve a block, whereas his rig was set to difficulty defined by the node.
3) The difficulty you set is approximately 1000 times higher than what he has.

Over time, both of your payouts will even out.  Each of your rigs will take approximately the same time to find a block, and each has an equal chance of doing so.  The difference is that while he continues to submit shares to the chain, you do not until you find a block.  This means he'll have 1000 shares to your 1, give or take.  However, your 1 share will be worth about 1000 times what his is.  When the block is found, and the payouts are generated, all of the shares on the chain are weighted to determine how much of the 99.5% of the block reward each share gets.  The XJO chain is 4320 shares for payout, and the reward is 16 coins spread over those shares.

Since he's just as likely as you to find the block, the "finder's reward" will be split evenly between the two of you.  This leaves us the shares on the chain.  As I stated in the previous paragraph, he'll have far more shares on the chain, but each will be worth about 1000th of yours.  Upon payout, you're going to get about the same coins.  Yes, there will be times where you find a bunch of blocks and have more shares on the chain than you should.  There will also be times when you have no shares on the chain because he's been finding the blocks, and you haven't found any.

In conclusion, your experiment simply has not run long enough to provide proof of your claim.  If you were to let it run, you'd see it play out as I have stated.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
fire000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:00:20 PM

So I've been following this experiment since you started.  Let's examine what you've done vs the other guy.
1) You setup a rig virtually identical in hashing power to his to keep things equal on that level
2) You set your rig to only submit shares that would solve a block, whereas his rig was set to difficulty defined by the node.
3) The difficulty you set is approximately 1000 times higher than what he has.

Over time, both of your payouts will even out.  Each of your rigs will take approximately the same time to find a block, and each has an equal chance of doing so.  The difference is that while he continues to submit shares to the chain, you do not until you find a block.  This means he'll have 1000 shares to your 1, give or take.  However, your 1 share will be worth about 1000 times what his is.  When the block is found, and the payouts are generated, all of the shares on the chain are weighted to determine how much of the 99.5% of the block reward each share gets.  The XJO chain is 4320 shares for payout, and the reward is 16 coins spread over those shares.

Since he's just as likely as you to find the block, the "finder's reward" will be split evenly between the two of you.  This leaves us the shares on the chain.  As I stated in the previous paragraph, he'll have far more shares on the chain, but each will be worth about 1000th of yours.  Upon payout, you're going to get about the same coins.  Yes, there will be times where you find a bunch of blocks and have more shares on the chain than you should.  There will also be times when you have no shares on the chain because he's been finding the blocks, and you haven't found any.

In conclusion, your experiment simply has not run long enough to provide proof of your claim.  If you were to let it run, you'd see it play out as I have stated.

Yep that was the plan to set and leave there for a day or 2 but the control took off must of got sick of looking at my higher payout is having a look around atm at afew other alts and trying to find a alt that also has a few users on the node so I have more controls if a few drop off the node
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:16:14 PM

Can we please stop quoting posts from the troll fire000 - she/he is on my ignore list for a reason, it's boring having to read her/his constant drivel trying to invent imaginary faults with p2pool. We are all aware that p2pool is not perfect, it has been well documented previously in this thread what the problems are - and they are not what she/he trying to imply.

Having said that, p2pool would like to thank the troll fire000 for continuously bumping the p2pool thread to the top of the pools list - our hash rate has grown steadily as a result of her/his misguided & confused rantings - we thank you  Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
fire000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:26:40 PM

Can we please stop quoting posts from the troll fire000 - she/he is on my ignore list for a reason, it's boring having to read her/his constant drivel trying to invent imaginary faults with p2pool. We are all aware that p2pool is not perfect, it has been well documented previously in this thread what the problems are - and they are not what she/he trying to imply.

Having said that, p2pool would like to thank the troll fire000 for continuously bumping the p2pool thread to the top of the pools list - our hash rate has grown steadily as a result of her/his misguided & confused rantings - we thank you  Wink

I call a flaw in the p2 payout system pretty major which I am taking steps to prove this down outright then sit there and bang on....   If you are so sure of the P2 system you would have no problem acting as a control for this testing of the p2 payout system Huh?   Ps someone can quote me here as the changele is there for this user to proof me wrong or me prove them wrong......    But from the testing I have done so far I think this user is going to have a hard time proving this wrong and in for a massive shock on how flawed the system is
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:31:52 PM

Having said that, p2pool would like to thank the troll fire000 for continuously bumping the p2pool thread to the top of the pools list - our hash rate has grown steadily as a result of her/his misguided & confused rantings - we thank you  Wink

+1

No more quoting the troll please guys - it spoils my relaxed Sunday reading  Cheesy

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
fire000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

Having said that, p2pool would like to thank the troll fire000 for continuously bumping the p2pool thread to the top of the pools list - our hash rate has grown steadily as a result of her/his misguided & confused rantings - we thank you  Wink

+1

No more quoting the troll please guys - it spoils my relaxed Sunday reading  Cheesy

The same applies to you with the above post if you are so sure of the p2 payouts ya have no problem in acting as a control on a p2 alt coin pool b ut then you would not do that as you been floating around and have seen 1st hand the results to been showing on the testing so far
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:46:32 PM

+1

No more quoting the troll please guys - it spoils my relaxed Sunday reading  Cheesy

Ahh - that's better, a fresh page with no troll quotes. Gotta love that ignore button  Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:25:57 PM

2 petahash/second (and rising), 110% 90 day luck, 12 hour blocks (and dropping). It's very positive to be on p2pool right now

Vires in numeris
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 814 »
  Print  

Jump to: