Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 61018 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away centra tokens in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of token which is good to hold long term.

first.down

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

Dear,

CentraTech

I would like to ask your company address and postal code cause I just see you telephone number on you website and facebook.

Are you going to visit them?  Cheesy

Why not? If I think to invest seriuosly
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

Everybody should check out Franco's trust this guy is clearly a troll being paid from a competitor . If he's not being paid to bash Centra and tenX then this poor guy has way too much time on his hands.
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:22:57 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:33:27 PM by mangrooooo

Dear,

CentraTech

I would like to ask your company address and postal code cause I just see you telephone number on you website and facebook.

It's impossible. This is company without office, so you cant visit them.
But, if you have time and money, you can visit their mobile app developer Ivan Jin, who lives in Vladivostok, Russia. Maybe Ivan can help you, if you are lucky to find him  Grin Grin Grin.
mangrooooo

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away centra tokens in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of token which is good to hold long term.

For sure.  Grin Grin
micmren

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:41:07 PM

Everybody should check out Franco's trust this guy is clearly a troll being paid from a competitor . If he's not being paid to bash Centra and tenX then this poor guy has way too much time on his hands.

lol, are you kidding me? You are the one that probably get paid, you have 14 msg in total all defending centra. I never denied the fact that i invested in TENX, everybody knows that here.

Whatever youre trying to achieve its obviously not working... And will continue to not work and continue and continue and continue... Oh look its still not working. Nobody listens to anything you write here you are here to keep your vested intrests from losing value and are scared of the competition.
micmren

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

lol, are you kidding me? You are the one that probably get paid, you have 14 msg in total all defending centra. I never denied the fact that i invested in TENX, everybody knows that here.

Whatever youre trying to achieve its obviously not working... And will continue to not work and continue and continue and continue... Oh look its still not working. Nobody listens to anything you write here you are here to keep your vested intrests from losing value and are scared of the competition.

I'm just trying to inform people what these ghost company is doing, i'm not trying to achieve anything but to raise awareness to the crowd. I'm not inviting anyone to invest in the competition check my posts. Also there's been quite a lot of users asking for refunds, so what you said is not true. You also have 23 posts all defending Centra, so...

Like 4 people have asked for refunds.... So I mean unless you think 4 people contributed over 5 Million dollars that doesent show overwellming support that this is going to sink and then making bullshit claims that this is a ghost company when you've been asked personally to try and use the application after say there was none. Then claiming no one in the company was real after being proven wrong. You are holding up on bullshit facts and then you act like because I have 23 post im either one not real  two paid for by centra or three a unicorn makes you a fuck boi.
micmren

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

And then after all that acting like companies cant make mistakes what kind of perfect fucking world do you live in snowflake.
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:32:28 PM

Franco we understand you work for a competitor, stating things that Centra already explained, just quoting your self because youve run out of things to say.  Thats why as proof shows (by clicking francos trust) you spread FUD on TenX's thread, and you will continue to spread it on Centras thread.   Your personal agenda is not ever going to stop Centra,  you can make this thread 100000 pages long, or just shut up already and give up.  Its not doing anything to deter people from Contributing to Centra's ICO.  Hope Monaco or WireX is paying you enough that you sit on Centras thread 20 hours a day. 
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

You're calling bullishit facts this?
Yes it is a mistake. Doesn't prove that their product is bad.
You are wrong franc0 - you are damaging this community - opposite of helping. You found mistake - it was fixed - time to move along.
Most likely your fearmongering made few ppl sell tokens on etherdelta - most likely they lost cash because of you.
Unless it was your agenda all the time to buy tokens cheap from ppl that you managed to scare. It is very mean way to earn cash on others fears. Fears that you are trying to wake up.

Will you give them the cash back once you are proven to be wrong? Or will you at last say "I am sorry you lost your hard earned cash because I was dick"?
securethebag

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

Franco give it up already. Your weak attempt's at trashing Centra are watered down at this point, extremely repetitive and quit frankly embarrassing. save your self the time and energy and just stop
nancydro

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

I'm just trying to inform people what these ghost company is doing, i'm not trying to achieve anything but to raise awareness to the crowd. I'm not inviting anyone to invest in the competition check my posts. Also there's been quite a lot of users asking for refunds, so what you said is not true. You also have 23 posts all defending Centra, so...

Hello again Franco the crying baby-shall I call you that?Youre still here?Centra already proved that your allegations are wrong but you are still insisting that you are right.Stop being a crying baby and start being a man.Whatever you do Centra will still be alive and progress.
nantan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:27:30 PM

Like 4 people have asked for refunds.... So I mean unless you think 4 people contributed over 5 Million dollars that doesent show overwellming support that this is going to sink and then making bullshit claims that this is a ghost company when you've been asked personally to try and use the application after say there was none. Then claiming no one in the company was real after being proven wrong. You are holding up on bullshit facts and then you act like because I have 23 post im either one not real  two paid for by centra or three a unicorn makes you a fuck boi.

Then why not give those 4 people their money back and retain the image of the company? This is what a confident and ethical company does. This is simply business 101.
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

Nancy its pretty clear he is getting paid for this, its his job.  He did it on TenX's thread now he says he invested in Tenx lol. Sooner or later hell invest in Centra, but the fact of him being a crying, lonely and miserable human being will always show.  His post get more and more irrelevant.
CentraTech (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

Then why not give those 4 people their money back and retain the image of the company? This is what a confident and ethical company does. This is simply business 101.

Hi Nantan,

Are you a contributor?

Please advise

-Stan
nantan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:37:26 PM

Hi Nantan,

Are you a contributor?

Please advise

-Stan

Why won't you give investors money back? This looks terrible on your behalf. Either people believe in something or they don't. You can't just hold their money hostage.
nantan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:02:24 PM

If you give the few investors of the many their money back it will reflect favorably on the company. You still have almost two months of ico. You want more future investors. This will help potential investors be more likely to invest, and for those who withdrew, they will have a more favorable opinion of the company.
mangrooooo

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:12:44 PM

It's hard to believe that there are so many naive people in this world that they invest hard-earned money in a company that is not capable of making HD video Huh?
Folks, wake up before it's too late!
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:23:30 PM

Nantan,

Do you understand business and how it works?

From your posts it clearly shows you do not.

If they give returns to these 4 whom requested from them then they would be obligated to give returns to ALL investors AT ANY TIME they chose.

This is not how a sound business ethic works online or even in the real world for that matter.

Understand this now.

I in my years on this site have never and i mean NEVER seen any ICO giving refunds to any of their purchasers.

They can not give receipts for them and thus those individuals can come and say "Hey you did not give me my refund! Give me one right now!".
Get real and live in reality please.

Thank you and go get some more rest if you have not had enough since the last time I gave you the suggestion.
So you can talk logically and talk like a grown up to the adults here.

The repetitive nature you are displaying in this thread is what would be expected of a child when told to stop running in the house with scissors. But continues to do so even when told not to do it unless they want to harm themselves.

dashingriddler

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

nantan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:37:48 PM

Nantan,

Do you understand business and how it works?

From your posts it clearly shows you do not.

If they give returns to these 4 whom requested from them then they would be obligated to give returns to ALL investors AT ANY TIME they chose.

This is not how a sound business ethic works online or even in the real world for that matter.

Understand this now.

I in my years on this site have never and i mean NEVER seen any ICO giving refunds to any of their purchasers.

They can not give receipts for them and thus those individuals can come and say "Hey you did not give me my refund! Give me one right now!".
Get real and live in reality please.

Thank you and go get some more rest if you have not had enough since the last time I gave you the suggestion.
So you can talk logically and talk like a grown up to the adults here.

The repetitive nature you are displaying in this thread is what would be expected of a child when told to stop running in the house with scissors. But continues to do so even when told not to do it unless they want to harm themselves.

dashingriddler

You guys are going to end up in prison. You can't hold investors money hostage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: