Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

Devs handle the communication very nicely, it’s very important, investors enjoy an active team, and people who support the project are glad to see that the devs are here to answer question and keep them informed about the project. Gatcoin have great argument to build a solid platform for reward program, im impatient to see the first big partner !

It only shows that DEVS are committed and capable of realizing the project. Additionally, community interaction is must for a startup project like GATCOIN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

no more reward cards needs to carry around. just need single app on smart phone. cool
Yes, this platform will make things simple
Im sure when they tell people about this when they advertise this platform, so many people will be interested.

And also is tradable, you could trade your giftcard of one shop that gives you a discount in fruits, for another giftcard of another shop for a discount in wines, etc. its really a good way to diversify and will make people happy, I sometimes get gift cards and loyalty points in things I don't use and would love to trade them for others I would actually use Cheesy.

Or if you want, you can just be a bounty hunter, collect as much gift cards and bonuses as you can and trade in to Gatcoin. Its value will be rising for sure, and you can make profit in fiat from collecting coupons.

Exactly this! Even if you're not interested in redeem coupons etc...you can just be a bounty hunter. I can't wait to use this system over here in Europe

I did not even think about that. That could be some way to gain mobey with the system yes  Grin

Well, there will probably some people who will specialize on this, like on every think out there with which you can make some money Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

Which stores you will have? In which countries? I like travel and traveling very often  Roll Eyes

very good question! id like to get information about that too!
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

Which stores you will have? In which countries? I like travel and traveling very often  Roll Eyes

They already announced that they have a partnership with an Asian company, gatcoin will start in Asia, mostly Japan and go from there, so this means that they have a market ready to be in after the release of the platform.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

They already announced that they have a partnership with an Asian company, gatcoin will start in Asia, mostly Japan and go from there, so this means that they have a market ready to be in after the release of the platform.

Yes, I remember about this (Sk planet japan). But as I undestand, they want create store not only in Japan, in other countries as well. So, may be they will give list of this counties?
PS - Ill never was in Japan yet (
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

Yes, I remember about this (Sk planet japan). But as I undestand, they want create store not only in Japan, in other countries as well. So, may be they will give list of this counties?

Travel tokens probably idea for future. With other countries addition, they will implement it. I don't think it will be now because at the start there will be only Japan.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:45:45 PM

The partnership with SK Planet will give them also access to other countries. SK Planet is deployed all over the world, so GATcoin can use the connection SK Planet has to conquer the world Wink.

Cant wait to see this project go!
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

no more reward cards needs to carry around. just need single app on smart phone. cool
Im sure when they tell people about this when they advertise this platform, so many people will be interested.
Will they offer a Gatcoin card where the customers will be able to save all their coins or just an smartphone app?

I guess smartphone app is good enough. There's no need for a card. An app will be used to send and receive coins.

Itll be great also if there will a card. Where you can save your private keys encrypted with your password. Cheesy just gold old atm of banks. But for Gattokens only Cheesy

I would go for app only. The physicality of the card makes it vulnerable. Its best to have a secured app which holds all the tokens like a wallet. I think which will be there when the market opens.
Yes I understand. I think an app will do its job great. Let's just hope the can launch it as sone as possible.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

Will they offer a Gatcoin card where the customers will be able to save all their coins or just an smartphone app?

I guess smartphone app is good enough. There's no need for a card. An app will be used to send and receive coins.

Itll be great also if there will a card. Where you can save your private keys encrypted with your password. Cheesy just gold old atm of banks. But for Gattokens only Cheesy

I would go for app only. The physicality of the card makes it vulnerable. Its best to have a secured app which holds all the tokens like a wallet. I think which will be there when the market opens.
Yes I understand. I think an app will do its job great. Let's just hope the can launch it as sone as possible.
it would be nice that the application had a fingerprint recognition function, this authentication will allow the most secure entry to your account
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

a thing that should really be mentioned in here is that its really cool in which high frequency devs respond to questions out of the community.... thombs up for that

all good dev's should do this. it sends a message to the community that they're reliable and they can count on the project succeeding.

Too much teams seems to forget it. With a strong community, you make some users want to build supports for the market, without it there is no supports and a coin can dump pretty fast.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

Or if you want, you can just be a bounty hunter, collect as much gift cards and bonuses as you can and trade in to Gatcoin. Its value will be rising for sure, and you can make profit in fiat from collecting coupons.

Exactly this! Even if you're not interested in redeem coupons etc...you can just be a bounty hunter. I can't wait to use this system over here in Europe

I did not even think about that. That could be some way to gain mobey with the system yes  Grin

Well, there will probably some people who will specialize on this, like on every think out there with which you can make some money Smiley

In case any of you want to give that a try, there is an anecdote of a man who bought the complete inventory of a store with just 60 cents and a bag full of coupons.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

I did not even think about that. That could be some way to gain mobey with the system yes  Grin

In case any of you want to give that a try, there is an anecdote of a man who bought the complete inventory of a store with just 60 cents and a bag full of coupons.

Wonder what this guy would say when he hears that he soon only has do bring his phone instead of carrying a heavy bag full of coupons. Great new world  Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

a thing that should really be mentioned in here is that its really cool in which high frequency devs respond to questions out of the community.... thombs up for that

all good dev's should do this. it sends a message to the community that they're reliable and they can count on the project succeeding.

Too much teams seems to forget it. With a strong community, you make some users want to build supports for the market, without it there is no supports and a coin can dump pretty fast.

yep, you have to have users and investors that have faith in the projects. this prevents large scale dumps and decreases of value.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:35:39 PM

If GAT is going to be always an ERC20, how fees will be paid on new blockchain? With merchant tokens themselves? Or maybe the new system will be able to interact with ethereum smart contracts and fees will be paid with GAT ?

I think we already had an answer from the team regarding this. There will be transaction fees on the new blockchain but you won't need GAT tokens for transaction.

Already asked this but I think there was no answer so far. Will you need the GATCoins as transaction fees for sending these merchant tokens on the SLL GAT network or better, are there transaction fees at all?

You will not need GAT Coins in order to use merchant tokens, only to buy them, yes there will be transaction fees unfortunately we can't provide the service for free  Wink

Yes I remember reading this, but it was a confusing answer. You will not need GAT in order to use merchant tokens but you have to pay fees...I guess part one referring to when you use your discount token with the merchant and fees only when you exchange tokens against GAT. My question was about the exchange, how you pay fees? With GAT? With merchant tokens? There will be a special token used only for "gas" ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

yep, you have to have users and investors that have faith in the projects. this prevents large scale dumps and decreases of value.

If a project proves beneficial in order to facilitate our affairs, of course the project will always get the attention of the public. Wish Gatcoin will be able to meet such conditions!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:01:52 PM

God communication between devs and community is the key to good successful project and it has been proven in the past. They are doing a good job so far and it is starting to pay off.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

If a project proves beneficial in order to facilitate our affairs, of course the project will always get the attention of the public. Wish Gatcoin will be able to meet such conditions!
I'm sure that Gatcoin is capable of reaching it's goals. They've got great team and awesome community behind them!  Wink
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:55:02 PM

How is that even possible ? Normally you have limits to coupons.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:00:26 PM

How is that even possible ? Normally you have limits to coupons.
limits I think put the shops themselves, based on what a discount can allow - that would be in profit .. but there are times when shops sell themselves in minus .. like black Friday for example
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:02:46 PM

a certain stability level(not excessive dump and pump) will help in my opinion that users and investors believe more in the project...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: