Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

Just to be sure. Those promos where you have to jump through hoops to get a cashback:

- buy the product at one of the stores participating in the promo
- wait 30-60 days
- register on the redemption site of the correct region
- fill in your name and address
- upload your proof of purchase
- submit the barcode number
- find the serial number somewhere on the product and write it down
- wait, wait, wait to get your money some months later
- or get an email that something went wrong and you have to start all over

Those promos can be replaced with a Merchant Token made with GATCOIN?

Because I think the idea behind those steps, besides putting off people in the first place, is to make sure people do not claim multiple cashbacks for the same product.

With GATCOIN the retailer can just give you a single unique Merchant Token that can only be redeemed once per product, right?

yes. there is in details here Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid cash cards, and loyalty points. Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

I heard news about GATECOIN is first participant of Project transparency. Nice. Community will like it.

Any partnerships are welcome for this project and are sure to provide promotional and investment growth.

It's less a partnership than an self-governance initiative in order to provide more transparency to their investors.

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/ethereum-based-icos-launch-self-governance-initiative

Well, such initiatives are always welcomed.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:33:32 AM

Just to be sure. Those promos where you have to jump through hoops to get a cashback:

- wait 30-60 days

Because I think the idea behind those steps, besides putting off people in the first place, is to make sure people do not claim multiple cashbacks for the same product.

With GATCOIN the retailer can just give you a single unique Merchant Token that can only be redeemed once per product, right?

yes. there is in details here Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid cash cards, and loyalty points. Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services.

Right. But I wonder if the Merchant Tokens can replace all the goals the brand had in mind when designing a traditional cashback promo. Except for the "we are making it deliberately hard so people won't claim their reward" part. What is the use of all those steps I have described above?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:51:29 AM

What is great about Gatcoin is that each merchant will be able to create their own crypto and the clients will be able to sell these cryptos for Gatcoin.    

Each merchant tokens can be traded too. So for example if we had some tokens but not enough to redeem a reward from the merchant, we can buy the other tokens to fulfil the requirement.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:27:21 AM

What is great about Gatcoin is that each merchant will be able to create their own crypto and the clients will be able to sell these cryptos for Gatcoin.    

Each merchant tokens can be traded too. So for example if we had some tokens but not enough to redeem a reward from the merchant, we can buy the other tokens to fulfil the requirement.

Exactly, if you bought some item and you received merchant's tokens which you don't like then you will be able to sell them at Gatcoin exchange  Cool
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:42:01 AM

- wait 30-60 days

Right. But I wonder if the Merchant Tokens can replace all the goals the brand had in mind when designing a traditional cashback promo. Except for the "we are making it deliberately hard so people won't claim their reward" part. What is the use of all those steps I have described above?

Just what you said, deliberately hard so people won't claim their reward eheh. Btw they give you tokens and you decide to spend them or to trade them, tokens are stored on the blockchain, if you spend theme on a product they're gone from your address no matter what...there's no reason at all to claim a cashback trough those steps mentioned by you if you have a blockchain's asset. Man I love blockchain tech Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:44:17 AM

- wait 30-60 days

I don't think that merchants who are doing "we are making it deliberately hard so people won't claim their reward" part won't apply for gatcoin.

Or they will change their attitude about it.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

Exactly, if you bought some item and you received merchant's tokens which you don't like then you will be able to sell them at Gatcoin exchange  Cool

Its all about freebies you get while shopping. Lots of merchants with lots of shopping coupons and points will unite at one place and send Gatcoins to customers.  Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

I asked a while back but didnt get an answer. What is the connection between GatCoin and a company owned by SK Planet called OK cashback?

According to Wikipedia, OK cashback is South Korea’s most widely used integrated loyalty program where customers can earn points across a variety of retailers and redeem those points for goods, services, and discounts with over 60,000 merchants, and 38 million subscribers on its marketing platform.
This is basically the same thing Gatcoin will be doing except they will be using blockchain.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:27:40 AM

- wait 30-60 days

There in general these tokens of merchant should address freely. They can be changed, sold. That is, I can get a merchant bonus and not use it, but sell it to another person. So all these proofs of purchase are not needed, like personal points, and cumulative discounts. All this replaces the merchant tokens.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

Be sure that partnership will come, gatcoin is a project made to make partnership. If gatcoin found a big partner in mainstream retailer or a big brand, trust me the value of gatcoin will be incredible.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:45:09 AM

Be sure that partnership will come, gatcoin is a project made to make partnership. If gatcoin found a big partner in mainstream retailer or a big brand, trust me the value of gatcoin will be incredible.

they already partnered up with a Japanese partner to start off. I don't remember the name though.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

The already have a big partner SK Planet.
This partner will be very good for the future Smiley

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

Most people use rewards apps today on smartphone today. Gatecoin can help centralize to one app. Good opportunity to take crypto to mainstream.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:03:00 PM

- wait 30-60 days

I don't think that merchants who are doing "we are making it deliberately hard so people won't claim their reward" part won't apply for gatcoin.

This was might thought as well. Something like GATcoin is more for the type of merchant that wants a real and genuine relationship between them and their customers. They are trying to take care of their customers, not come up with gimmicks to get their money.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:20:41 PM

- wait 30-60 days

This was might thought as well. Something like GATcoin is more for the type of merchant that wants a real and genuine relationship between them and their customers. They are trying to take care of their customers, not come up with gimmicks to get their money.

Exactly, with gatcoin people know how to reach best customer programs and the ones making things hard will be out of business or change their acting about customer relations.

GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

I asked a while back but didnt get an answer. What is the connection between GatCoin and a company owned by SK Planet called OK cashback?

According to Wikipedia, OK cashback is South Korea’s most widely used integrated loyalty program where customers can earn points across a variety of retailers and redeem those points for goods, services, and discounts with over 60,000 merchants, and 38 million subscribers on its marketing platform.
This is basically the same thing Gatcoin will be doing except they will be using blockchain.

Hi matjas, sorry I haven't replied earlier but I missed this question. Our partnership is with SK Planet Japan which is a subsidiary of SK Planet. SK Planet Japan has its own rewards network COTOCO which covers over 60,000 retail locations and 21 brands. It is over this network that GATCOIN will deploy in 2018.

I hope this clarifies things!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

Hi matjas, sorry I haven't replied earlier but I missed this question. Our partnership is with SK Planet Japan which is a subsidiary of SK Planet. SK Planet Japan has its own rewards network COTOCO which covers over 60,000 retail locations and 21 brands. It is over this network that GATCOIN will deploy in 2018.

Not that this is not a great deal, I think it's a great partnership which will help GATCOIN to grow fast, but are you guys also in contact with some companies in Europe or/and America?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

The already have a big partner SK Planet.
This partner will be very good for the future Smiley

The partners of gatcoin all are from Asia, they have a client ready to use the service sometime after ICO, but mostly they are from japan, where cryptocurrency are better expected, so we have a good start with this one Cheesy.
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

Not that this is not a great deal, I think it's a great partnership which will help GATCOIN to grow fast, but are you guys also in contact with some companies in Europe or/and America?

We are by no means ignoring markets other than Japan! upon completion of the ICO we will have dedicated teams for business development who's job it is to sign on more merchants in the market you just mentioned. We know that the GATCOIN system is of use to merchants all over the world and we plan to have more merchants participating in the system by the time we launch. That being said one of the reasons we believe so strongly in this project is that we will have a large anchor client in place from the very beginning which we believe benefits early investors. Through out our dev period stay tuned for more updates on new merchants!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: