Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

I think that might be correct , In cases like this why anyone would want to know your personal information ! All they care about is what is this person interested in , What he/she like what they do not like etc a really long list , And if they can already reach you threw GATCOIN ( to advertise and  offer their promotions to you ) then why would they want your personal information !

Correct! Huge company's are only interested in what you do, what you buy and what you want.
They dont need your name or any personal things. They want this so they can send you discount coupons (tokens) for products that you are interested in.

GATcoin will be a great tool for doing this.

I hope that we will see some new partnerships with big vendors before ico. This will be really disruptive project!

I would love to hear Airlines rewards programs integrate with GATCOIN into their system as the airline sector uses such rewards program extensively.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:45:41 PM

I asked a while back but didnt get an answer. What is the connection between GatCoin and a company owned by SK Planet called OK cashback?

According to Wikipedia, OK cashback is South Korea’s most widely used integrated loyalty program where customers can earn points across a variety of retailers and redeem those points for goods, services, and discounts with over 60,000 merchants, and 38 million subscribers on its marketing platform.
This is basically the same thing Gatcoin will be doing except they will be using blockchain.

Hi matjas, sorry I haven't replied earlier but I missed this question. Our partnership is with SK Planet Japan which is a subsidiary of SK Planet. SK Planet Japan has its own rewards network COTOCO which covers over 60,000 retail locations and 21 brands. It is over this network that GATCOIN will deploy in 2018.

I hope this clarifies things!

Not that this is not a great deal, I think it's a great partnership which will help GATCOIN to grow fast, but are you guys also in contact with some companies in Europe or/and America?

We are by no means ignoring markets other than Japan! upon completion of the ICO we will have dedicated teams for business development who's job it is to sign on more merchants in the market you just mentioned. We know that the GATCOIN system is of use to merchants all over the world and we plan to have more merchants participating in the system by the time we launch. That being said one of the reasons we believe so strongly in this project is that we will have a large anchor client in place from the very beginning which we believe benefits early investors. Through out our dev period stay tuned for more updates on new merchants!

Thanks for the answer. Yes, one of the greatest points for Gatcoin is probably that you already have a strong partnership. This is something a lot of other ICOs are lacking. But it is good to know, that you will not just focus on this know, but also want to expand Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:49:07 AM

I think that might be correct , In cases like this why anyone would want to know your personal information ! All they care about is what is this person interested in , What he/she like what they do not like etc a really long list , And if they can already reach you threw GATCOIN ( to advertise and  offer their promotions to you ) then why would they want your personal information !

Correct! Huge company's are only interested in what you do, what you buy and what you want.
They dont need your name or any personal things. They want this so they can send you discount coupons (tokens) for products that you are interested in.

I hope that we will see some new partnerships with big vendors before ico. This will be really disruptive project!

These days ICOs really need a big investors to attract people otherwise is usually a huge lottery.
I dont think so, they only need good marketing, some big moves like partnerships.
SK Planet is ]good enough.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

I think that might be correct , In cases like this why anyone would want to know your personal information ! All they care about is what is this person interested in , What he/she like what they do not like etc a really long list , And if they can already reach you threw GATCOIN ( to advertise and  offer their promotions to you ) then why would they want your personal information !

These days ICOs really need a big investors to attract people otherwise is usually a huge lottery.

There are too many ICOs, so its kind of a lottery now, it's not like before where there were fewer ones, so some of them finish within minutes; in case of the tokens gatcoin will issue, it would be obvious that you will need to give your information for you to receive them, they are like giftcard only for you, so each token is governed by its respective shop.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:29:11 AM

It is really a sea of ​​bad I see so much potential in gatcoin. Besides promising it brings a lot of security for our investments, and a very well-crafted script. I'll be following the last few minutes confident
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:02:15 AM

It is really a sea of ​​bad I see so much potential in gatcoin. Besides promising it brings a lot of security for our investments, and a very well-crafted script. I'll be following the last few minutes confident

this time investment with Gatcoin is the most profitable. and i personally i liked when gatcoin fully lauch in market that will be very interesting. u know in market gatcoin will be use for coupon and discounts on products.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

Yes gatcoin will be a perfect tools for compagnies. The reward and fidelity is a big part of a compagnies, a lot of regular retailers have a reward system for customer and always innovate to keep customer buying new product and come the store. With the crypto explosion, compagnies will adapt their reward system with the new crypto world, and token will be a great system to reward customer. And here is gatcoin !

im totally with you but how will countries react to that? will there accure fees and taxes due to the goverments? what do you think?
toolucky98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Yes gatcoin will be a perfect tools for compagnies. The reward and fidelity is a big part of a compagnies, a lot of regular retailers have a reward system for customer and always innovate to keep customer buying new product and come the store. With the crypto explosion, compagnies will adapt their reward system with the new crypto world, and token will be a great system to reward customer. And here is gatcoin !

im totally with you but how will countries react to that? will there accure fees and taxes due to the goverments? what do you think?
What do you mean? Fees and taxes for what?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:02:20 AM

They will pay taxes based on their gain. There is not a thing they will not pay taxes. The system is decentralized but still, the companies pay their taxes due to regulations of their base country.

GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

SK planet japan is your partner,how I verify it?

GATCOIN is proud of its relationship with SK Planet Japan, who have been involved with us from the very early stages. We will release statements from SK Planet Japan CEO Steve Lee soon.
I am waiting  Wink

Though you guys might be interested in this join press release from us and SK Planet Japan

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sk-planet-japan-launch-geo-063000418.html

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:13:23 AM

So Gatcoins main target is retailers; are there any plans on how to implement the technology for them? I dont see any sales people in your team (on the website), besides 1 retail client manager.

toolucky98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:35:41 AM

They will pay taxes based on their gain. There is not a thing they will not pay taxes. The system is decentralized but still, the companies pay their taxes due to regulations of their base country.
Lol, of course everyone knows that normal taxes.
What did i mean is maybe he talked about other fees and taxes, its an unnecessary question if what he mean was that normal taxes
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:38:31 AM

Though you guys might be interested in this join press release from us and SK Planet Japan

Great article!
Always nice to see the name of GATcoin in an article

SK Planet Japan (SKPJ) will use GATCOIN's targeted A-DropTM technology to issue branded crypto-currencies to Chinese tourists. Tourists can use them to redeem beverage, fast food, and convenience store products in SKPJ's network of franchise partners.

Dont think Chinese people will be investing in this ICO Wink
But now the Chinese people can go shopping in Japan for tokens
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:44:58 AM

So Gatcoins main target is retailers; are there any plans on how to implement the technology for them? I dont see any sales people in your team (on the website), besides 1 retail client manager.

Great question, we have not established a dedicated sales team yet, upon completion of the ico we will essentially be building out 2 sides of the business concurrently, the dev/engineering team (our founding devs are doing a great job but will need more hands to make sure we are ready ASAP) and our sales/business development team, there are a couple of us on the founding team with sales backgrounds both SME and retail but as we are planning to launch in multiple markets we will need teams in place in various locations to secure merchants and onboard them with the GAT System.

Great article!

SK Planet Japan (SKPJ) will use GATCOIN's targeted A-DropTM technology to issue branded crypto-currencies to Chinese tourists. Tourists can use them to redeem beverage, fast food, and convenience store products in SKPJ's network of franchise partners.

And ICO participators can help them out by selling them GAT for when they go travelling Cheesy

Mystic90

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

I would love to hear Airlines rewards programs integrate with GATCOIN into their system as the airline sector uses such rewards program extensively.

Same here! I have collected 40k KM's on oneworld this year with travelling, but i have a very hard time finding a useful way to spend it. If i could get crypto (ANY CRYPTO) i would be so
happy!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:12:50 AM

Great article!

it's too bad, if anyone can see the projects' potential it would be them.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:03:02 AM

Great article!

Trust me, Chinese people love to go shopping in Japan. I remember times when I couldn't move in some shops because it was full of Chinese who wanted to buy stuff tax free here  Shocked This will be the perfect oportunity now for them  Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:36 AM

Great article!

Trust me, Chinese people love to go shopping in Japan. I remember times when I couldn't move in some shops because it was full of Chinese who wanted to buy stuff tax free here  Shocked This will be the perfect oportunity now for them  Roll Eyes

Yes. It will greatly affect the marketeers and shopoholics. Its really a good idea to bring easability in the coupons market.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

levyashin thats what i meant... i do not question if this is right or wrong i hope the community finds out some loopholes to avoid taxes as far as possible with blockchain technology otherwise it would not be that beneficial
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

Great question, we have not established a dedicated sales team yet, upon completion of the ico we will essentially be building out 2 sides of the business concurrently, the dev/engineering team (our founding devs are doing a great job but will need more hands to make sure we are ready ASAP) and our sales/business development team, there are a couple of us on the founding team with sales backgrounds both SME and retail but as we are planning to launch in multiple markets we will need teams in place in various locations to secure merchants and onboard them with the GAT System.

Great article!

And ICO participators can help them out by selling them GAT for when they go travelling Cheesy

They will buy GAT in decentralized exchanges like etherdelta no doubt. Do you know when we will see sneak peak video about the SSL blockchain in action?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: