Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:27 PM

One of the thing that must be taken into account is that fidelity is a way for companies to gain access to personal datas on consumers which is a great thing economically speaking for them.

A system like Gatcoin would prevent the collection of personnal datas by the companies or not ?

I don't think that Gatcoin will be collecting personal data. I think each individual company will , with their promotions. but these are always optional, if you don't want to give your data, you won't have to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

is this gatcoin token ERC20 or it self project coin. if this is self built token that will be more great, if this is ERC20 token that also is good. but more good if self program token. i just want to know?

The GAT coin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum platform. The merchant tokens issued by the shops on the other hand use the SLL technology.

ok that is good. i think SLL technology is that mobile app. what kind of SLL technology? is there device or app something like that?

While GAT coin in an ERC20, merchant tokens (and entire ecosystem) will be issued on a new blockchain based on concurrent byzantine fault tolerance algorithm, which will enable a huge amount of txs/second

Will this new blockchain be a closed system or anyone will be able to make new tokens there like you do now with ERC20 tokens?
As far as I know everybody will be able to create their own tokens for example if you have shop then you will be able to create tokens for your own reward/loyalty programs  Smiley
I think this will make a great voucher system possible. Imagine you give your friend on his birthday a voucher for his favorite cinema for example.
Exactly, the best gifts are vouchers Grin or you could send him your unwanted tokens that you don't need but you know that he will be happy about them
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

One of the thing that must be taken into account is that fidelity is a way for companies to gain access to personal datas on consumers which is a great thing economically speaking for them.

A system like Gatcoin would prevent the collection of personnal datas by the companies or not ?

I don't think that Gatcoin will be collecting personal data. I think each individual company will , with their promotions. but these are always optional, if you don't want to give your data, you won't have to.
on the contrary, safety will be on the highest level, in this the advantage of blockchain technology.
GATCOIN perfectly will fit into decentralized crypto world
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:03:09 PM

Some news about gatcoin:

Ethereum Based ICOs Launch Self-Governance Initiative

16 ICOs have launched a self-governance initiative called Project Transparency to improve disclosure within the blockchain space, trustnodes is told in a press release.

Gatcoin in the list  Roll Eyes

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/ethereum-based-icos-launch-self-governance-initiative

Looks like an interesting initiative for improving disclosure and i hope it will stick and many other projects would join. If nothing else, its a good marketing move for the future.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

Gatcoin is the revolutionary version of customer loyalty marketing such as well-known loyalty points, discount coupons, gift vouchers, a way to reach the world's largest audience of cryptomoney and simplify the use of fidelization marketing for customers.

yeah, it will change the face of the reward and customer loyalty system. People love to get free things.
Does this also help me to avoid all those shop customer cards? I have over 10 of them in my pocket.
Yes of course, this platform will be the "ALL IN ONE" for those cards.
Making things simple  Smiley
yes is a way to semplify live one application for all fidelty cards, is more easy for real...
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

on the contrary, safety will be on the highest level, in this the advantage of blockchain technology.
GATCOIN perfectly will fit into decentralized crypto world
Gathered personal data is a big problem nowadays. They know everything about you. I think if we could overcome this, many people will see the benefit of this coin. The first shop implementing this coin will, as a result, get good publicity.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

That ties in with my earlier question, what is the reason for collecting all that data on those cashback forms? I suspect companies want to collect data to analyze customer behavior. From the companies' point of view if GATCOIN prevented the collection of personal data, that would be a loss for them.

Section 2.2.7 of the whitepaper is relevant:

Consumption Patterns: by analyzing geo-location and token consumption from the GAT Wallet, enterprises will gain valuable insight into where marketing resources are best applied

Since the app is on a smartphone it would be technically possible to extract personal data (anonymized or not - and we have known for long that "anonymized" data really isn't).

Therefore, from the consumers' point of view it would be interesting to know GATCOIN's stance how to serve both the companies' and customers' needs with regards to marketing and privacy.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

I think it will be a token issuer choice? Maybe with some of them you will just scan a QR code, with others you must register on their website, enter a code and redeem your tokens. Diffrent types of tokens will have different "modus operandi", you can expect a registration with your name and all for loyalty programs in my opinion

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

Hmmm, are you sure Gatcoin won't be doing that? If they know some personal info, they can market the different things better to you though. It's always a tradeoff.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

That ties in with my earlier question, what is the reason for collecting all that data on those cashback forms? I suspect companies want to collect data to analyze customer behavior. From the companies' point of view if GATCOIN prevented the collection of personal data, that would be a loss for them.

Consumption Patterns: by analyzing geo-location and token consumption from the GAT Wallet, enterprises will gain valuable insight into where marketing resources are best applied

Since the app is on a smartphone it would be technically possible to extract personal data (anonymized or not - and we have known for long that "anonymized" data really isn't).

Therefore, from the consumers' point of view it would be interesting to know GATCOIN's stance how to serve both the companies' and customers' needs with regards to marketing and privacy.

The part of the whitepaper you quoted is very interesting. But couldn't it be possible that these geo-location and token consumtion data is without any connection to personal information about the users. More like a general information where which tokens were used (and not by whom).
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:10:08 PM

I think in time  people in bigger countries will benefit from this coin more since there will be more demand for specific merchant coins which means their price will be higher. smaller merchant, less demand, less chance for profit.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

The part of the whitepaper you quoted is very interesting. But couldn't it be possible that these geo-location and token consumtion data is without any connection to personal information about the users. More like a general information where which tokens were used (and not by whom).
I think that might be correct , In cases like this why anyone would want to know your personal information ! All they care about is what is this person interested in , What he/she like what they do not like etc a really long list , And if they can already reach you threw GATCOIN ( to advertise and  offer their promotions to you ) then why would they want your personal information !
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:35:52 PM

I think that might be correct , In cases like this why anyone would want to know your personal information ! All they care about is what is this person interested in , What he/she like what they do not like etc a really long list , And if they can already reach you threw GATCOIN ( to advertise and  offer their promotions to you ) then why would they want your personal information !
I think here is the same principle as in Google, content advertising - if you are on the site where the monitors are sold, then you will be shown monitors
There is nothing wrong with this, and confidentiality will be preserved
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

I think here is the same principle as in Google, content advertising - if you are on the site where the monitors are sold, then you will be shown monitors
There is nothing wrong with this, and confidentiality will be preserved

Well fidelity systems are extremely performant nowadays.

In france we have Auchan, Carrefour and Leclerc which are hypermarket, when you suscribe to a fidelity card you give information about you and your family.

Then they can compute the date to study client purchase behaviour, and can even communicate them to partners.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:58 PM

Correct! Huge company's are only interested in what you do, what you buy and what you want.
They dont need your name or any personal things. They want this so they can send you discount coupons (tokens) for products that you are interested in.

GATcoin will be a great tool for doing this.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:05 PM

Yes gatcoin will be a perfect tools for compagnies. The reward and fidelity is a big part of a compagnies, a lot of regular retailers have a reward system for customer and always innovate to keep customer buying new product and come the store. With the crypto explosion, compagnies will adapt their reward system with the new crypto world, and token will be a great system to reward customer. And here is gatcoin !
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:43:00 PM

I think in time  people in bigger countries will benefit from this coin more since there will be more demand for specific merchant coins which means their price will be higher. smaller merchant, less demand, less chance for profit.

I don't see a reason why a small shop shouldn't benefit from having it's own merchant token like a big company does. Yes, with the old system it made less sense for a local store to make its own bonus program but now with GATcoin the rewards you could get for shopping there can be exchanged and used all over the world.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:44:34 PM

Correct! Huge company's are only interested in what you do, what you buy and what you want.
They dont need your name or any personal things. They want this so they can send you discount coupons (tokens) for products that you are interested in.

I hope that we will see some new partnerships with big vendors before ico. This will be really disruptive project!
belechau

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

Gatcoin is the type to watch and observe to invest. Its concept of Integration between companies to use tokens very much enchants to me and I want to be close during its success Cool
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:56 PM

I hope that we will see some new partnerships with big vendors before ico. This will be really disruptive project!

These days ICOs really need a big investors to attract people otherwise is usually a huge lottery.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: