Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:55:52 PM

found rather interesting GATCOIN review with Mike B - he does extensive reviews, captures all aspects. You can watch this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn78o3XMKUE
Thank you for sharing this link. This review shows all benefits of gatcoin platform, definitely worth investing!
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:10:41 PM

GATCOIN is really something that can be used all over the world in big brand companies.

Gatcoin aims to change the way retailers use loyalty points and programs. The company is introducing a blockchain-based ecosystem that allows retailers to target consumers with “A-Drops”. Retailers send a push notification to the user’s smartphone alerting them that they received digital currency for that particular retailer.

Just imagine (like said above) that this will be used in Mc Donalds Cheesy
This will not only pump this asset but will pump the whole crypto community!

Great work guys.
Keep doing what you guys are doing Smiley
Even some smaller brands could make a difference. Many people still don't know the blockchain technology but a big advertising from a major brand would bring many people into this business.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

GATCOIN is really something that can be used all over the world in big brand companies.

Gatcoin aims to change the way retailers use loyalty points and programs. The company is introducing a blockchain-based ecosystem that allows retailers to target consumers with “A-Drops”. Retailers send a push notification to the user’s smartphone alerting them that they received digital currency for that particular retailer.

Great work guys.
Even some smaller brands could make a difference. Many people still don't know the blockchain technology but a big advertising from a major brand would bring many people into this business.

Im not sure if there are any worldwide famous stores in SK Planet Japan domain, but since they cover over 100k of different stores, restaurants and outlets, there should be some with a huge marketing potential to make Gatcoin platform known in the world.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:29:49 PM

Great work guys.

Yeah you are right!, and they may not feel like it is too technical to use blockchain technology.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

Great work guys.

Im not sure if there are any worldwide famous stores in SK Planet Japan domain, but since they cover over 100k of different stores, restaurants and outlets, there should be some with a huge marketing potential to make Gatcoin platform known in the world.

Thats true, there will not be any famous stores but SK Planet has worldwide connections.
I was searching on there website and I found this:
SK Planet’s n11.com Tops E-Commerce Marketplace in Turkey

SK Planet has a very large E-commerce marketplace in Turkey. Turkey isnt that far from Europe, so after Asia they will conquer Europe Smiley

The partnership with SK Planet is much larger then everyone thinks.
Another thing about SK Planet:

International Markets
United States
SK Planet Inc. is the operational entity located in San Francisco, California. In 2014, SK Planet acquired Shopkick Inc. for $200 million, a mobile shopping companion that informs and rewards customers with points for walking into participating stores which can be redeemed for discounts.

Now what is Shopkick?
Shopkick is an American company based in Silicon Valley that created a shopping app for smartphones and tablets that offers customers rewards for walking into stores. It uses points called “kicks” which are usually awarded when users walk into participating stores. Kicks are also awarded by scanning product barcodes or QR Codes using a device's camera, and by making purchases.

Shopkick is something like GATcoin so maybe SK Planet will be using the blockchain with GATcoin and implement it on Shopkick?
If thats the case...  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:15:43 PM

Great work guys.

Yeah you are right!, and they may not feel like it is too technical to use blockchain technology.

Imagine lots of shops issuing these tokens, the public will start using them because they get discounts and benefits for holding them, then they start trading them to get other differents discounts of benefits, this really could scale worldwide, this will increase the value of gatcoin big levels.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

Imagine lots of shops issuing these tokens, the public will start using them because they get discounts and benefits for holding them

Maybe I am getting sidetracked, but could it happen that some less morally inclined personnel might embezzle a portion of those tokens that are as you say obviously valuable?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:30:32 PM

found rather interesting GATCOIN review with Mike B - he does extensive reviews, captures all aspects. You can watch this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn78o3XMKUE

Thanks a lot for sharing this review.
Always nice to see a good review about a product that I support Smiley.

GATcoin is a great asset and a great idea!
This has to be go live Smiley

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

Imagine lots of shops issuing these tokens, the public will start using them because they get discounts and benefits for holding them

Maybe I am getting sidetracked, but could it happen that some less morally inclined personnel might embezzle a portion of those tokens that are as you say obviously valuable?

I guess there will be an restriction so that these merchant tokens only get transferable to a user's GAT wallet when there is actually some kind of proof of purchase/payment at the checkout. Otherwise the cashier could send himself some tokens to his wallet.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:03:53 AM

T’es the sucess of gatcoin will also depend of the développement of the platform. And the other big challenge is to have a big partner, if gatcoin reach theses goal, the value will be totaly incredible. And i think things will go very well for gatcoin.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

no more reward cards needs to carry around. just need single app on smart phone. cool

Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:12:53 AM

I think in time  people in bigger countries will benefit from this coin more since there will be more demand for specific merchant coins which means their price will be higher. smaller merchant, less demand, less chance for profit.
I think US and Europe will be the most interesting for this coin but also other countries. Imagine McDonald's will use this it will rocket.

first things first. let the dev's get the project of the ground, test it out in their current partnerships and then expand. we will have to wait for it to become popular.

Yes every project needs time to build up successfully. GATCOIN also needs to successfully implement an effective platform in order to gain mass adaption.

Mass adoption is definitely possible. They have a great head start with the partnership they had formed prior to even Announcing their ICO to this forum. I think there will be some bumps along the way and that this token will be more of a long-term investment. I'm taking a modest route with this one but I'm definitely going for the long haul.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:39:13 AM

Great work guys.

Thats true, there will not be any famous stores but SK Planet has worldwide connections.
I was searching on there website and I found this:
SK Planet’s n11.com Tops E-Commerce Marketplace in Turkey

SK Planet has a very large E-commerce marketplace in Turkey. Turkey isnt that far from Europe, so after Asia they will conquer Europe Smiley

The partnership with SK Planet is much larger then everyone thinks.
Another thing about SK Planet:

International Markets
United States
SK Planet Inc. is the operational entity located in San Francisco, California. In 2014, SK Planet acquired Shopkick Inc. for $200 million, a mobile shopping companion that informs and rewards customers with points for walking into participating stores which can be redeemed for discounts.

Now what is Shopkick?
Shopkick is an American company based in Silicon Valley that created a shopping app for smartphones and tablets that offers customers rewards for walking into stores. It uses points called “kicks” which are usually awarded when users walk into participating stores. Kicks are also awarded by scanning product barcodes or QR Codes using a device's camera, and by making purchases.

Shopkick is something like GATcoin so maybe SK Planet will be using the blockchain with GATcoin and implement it on Shopkick?
If thats the case...  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

The concept of Shopkick is pretty interesting, but do you know how the ratio is? Like what will you get for your kicks and how many do you need? If everyone get's kicks for walking into a shop and scan products you could just do this the whole day and will get so much discount  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

no more reward cards needs to carry around. just need single app on smart phone. cool
Yes, this platform will make things simple
Im sure when they tell people about this when they advertise this platform, so many people will be interested.
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

With the passage of time to understand the GATCOIN deepened, found GATCOIN already has a very strong foundation.
In terms of retailers (corporate companies) already have a lot to join GATCOIN
There are also many preparations to join GATCOIN
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:06:10 AM

Im sure when they tell people about this when they advertise this platform, so many people will be interested.

And also is tradable, you could trade your giftcard of one shop that gives you a discount in fruits, for another giftcard of another shop for a discount in wines, etc. its really a good way to diversify and will make people happy, I sometimes get gift cards and loyalty points in things I don't use and would love to trade them for others I would actually use Cheesy.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

day by by gatcoin growing popularity in public. keep people coming on this project. i also cam here and keep my eye on this project because gatcoin project is promising project and reputed also. i think this is time to invest on this project for bright future. i can see this project in couple of days more and more will grow up.
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:39:19 AM

One of the thing that must be taken into account is that fidelity is a way for companies to gain access to personal datas on consumers which is a great thing economically speaking for them.

A system like Gatcoin would prevent the collection of personnal datas by the companies or not ?

That ties in with my earlier question, what is the reason for collecting all that data on those cashback forms? I suspect companies want to collect data to analyze customer behavior. From the companies' point of view if GATCOIN prevented the collection of personal data, that would be a loss for them.

Section 2.2.7 of the whitepaper is relevant:

Consumption Patterns: by analyzing geo-location and token consumption from the GAT Wallet, enterprises will gain valuable insight into where marketing resources are best applied

Since the app is on a smartphone it would be technically possible to extract personal data (anonymized or not - and we have known for long that "anonymized" data really isn't).

Therefore, from the consumers' point of view it would be interesting to know GATCOIN's stance how to serve both the companies' and customers' needs with regards to marketing and privacy.

The part of the whitepaper you quoted is very interesting. But couldn't it be possible that these geo-location and token consumtion data is without any connection to personal information about the users. More like a general information where which tokens were used (and not by whom).

Quite right. Let them collect data on movements and coupon payments, transactions, but not personal data.
Data collection is necessary for merchants. The buyer must be able to agree or disagree on data collection. In general, the presence of internal impersonal coupons should preclude the collection of personal data. When such data is collected, it ends with annoying mailing of advertising and spam.
Every company wants this kind of statistics. The question is - will GATCOIN sell this info to third parties or they will be using this only for themselves?

The question of personal data collection is something that is very important to us at GATCOIN, and to me personally so decisions relating to it are not taken lightly.

Our model allows for customers to voluntarily opt in to give us permission to store certain information relating to demographics (age, sec, home region) and spending habits (ie transactions within the GAT System) this will allow us pair them with merchants that will deliver tokens that are useful to them. The benefits to merchants is obvious here as well.

It is important to note GATCOIN will NEVER sell a consumers personal information, or use our mobile app to collect data without a users permission

I'm actually glad you brought this up the open nature of a blockchain based rewards system actually lowers the chance of an individual within a merchants company committing fraud, as every interaction is trackable and verifiable, unlike a traditional database system that is more easily manipulated.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:12:28 AM

day by by gatcoin growing popularity in public. keep people coming on this project. i also cam here and keep my eye on this project because gatcoin project is promising project and reputed also. i think this is time to invest on this project for bright future. i can see this project in couple of days more and more will grow up.

This project offers lot of benefits by consolidating rewards token of different merchants thereby giving additional value to customers purchases and enhancing customers shopping experience.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:22:06 AM

And also is tradable, you could trade your giftcard of one shop that gives you a discount in fruits, for another giftcard of another shop for a discount in wines, etc. its really a good way to diversify and will make people happy, I sometimes get gift cards and loyalty points in things I don't use and would love to trade them for others I would actually use Cheesy.

Or if you want, you can just be a bounty hunter, collect as much gift cards and bonuses as you can and trade in to Gatcoin. Its value will be rising for sure, and you can make profit in fiat from collecting coupons.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: