Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530484 times)
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:42:47 PM

My last post on bitcointalk.

I yearned for ANC since 2013, I tried to advertise it, I put in a few ideas and a little bit of work, not too much.
I told people how great it will and would be, I made them think it was on testnet on the 15th, I changed their way of thinking and some of the people bought, cuz they liked the idea.

Now I stand a fool - Just as I stood like a fool with Zetacoin.

It won't happen to me again, because this incident made me lose all trust in people on the internet. Even the people who supposedly did work on something and seemed legit even at second sight.

I won't come back to crypto anymore - I lost so much... and I gained too little, and I don't mean that moneywise.

Goodbye.

This.
I totally agree.
I've finally come to the conclusion - this whole scene - including BTC - is a scam.
play or be played.
sorry brother.

the whole scene isn't a scam. Yes there are bad and scam coins but there are legit projects going on. You just have to weed out the bad ones. Yes there will be some losses along the way but everyone has dealt with loses here. You only lose if you give up.

ANC and zerocash aren't the only ZK implementation coins. At the very least look around a bit before making a decision to leave crypto. In the grand scheme of things the crypto community is small, we can't afford to lose members.
00Smurf

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

In 4 months Shadow Cash has done more then ANC has done in a year.... If your lookign for a real project with ZK coming very shortly this is your project...

You just forget to mention that ShadowCash is 6 Millions coins mined in two weeks.

The mining was 3 weeks, And is actually alot more mining time than most POS coins give, most are 1 week and under.

Either way it doesn't change what the dev has delivered, what he continues to deliver and openly communicates to the community. The irc is very lively, and its a good community. With only 2% inflation annually, the coin count is kept in decent check. Plus the dev is not anonymous.

At the very least, check it out hop in the irc ask some questions. I'll even tip ya some SDC through irc, can't hurt to check it out for some free coin.

coinsterman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:43:01 PM

So here is the timeline for people who hasn't been paying attention.

1) Anonymous Collective has numerous successes against mainstream status quo.
2) U.S. Department of Justice lists Anon Collective as highest priority non state foe.
3) Anoncoin is issued.
4) Are you paying attention?

Where are anc devs? One of them is going to be named soon as uhm wait and see. Coming soon to mainstream media.
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:44:52 PM

Well, this was the final blow for me. I tried my best helping out by matching donations to make this happen, things were looking good, but with so many estimations being completely wrong I simply have lost all faith. The git commits do not inspire confidence.

It was a good dream. Now it's monero and perhaps zerocash for me. I'm out, best wishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

~TKT~

00Smurf

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:50:37 PM

In 4 months Shadow Cash has done more then ANC has done in a year.... If your lookign for a real project with ZK coming very shortly this is your project...

You just forget to mention that ShadowCash is 6 Millions coins mined in two weeks.

The mining was 3 weeks, And is actually alot more mining time than most POS coins give, most are 1 week and under.

Either way it doesn't change what the dev has delivered, what he continues to deliver and openly communicates to the community. The irc is very lively, and its a good community. With only 2% inflation annually, the coin count is kept in decent check. Plus the dev is not anonymous.

At the very least, check it out hop in the irc ask some questions. I'll even tip ya some SDC through irc, can't hurt to check it out for some free coin.

Thanks. I will come on irc when I have time. Good luck for you guys with your coin.

Same with you, I hold some ANC to i bought back in january, Its always best to hedge when it comes to crypto and diversify a bit.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:02:01 PM

There will be a data dump in nov. One of the biggest yet. It details efforts to discredit the anonymous movement. Anoncoin is mentioned thousands of times in the small sections that have been reviewed so far. Can post a few gb early if you like.

What data? Please explain, and post.

3gb has been links posted on darknet.

ANC soon nickname nsacoin.

It must be the language barrier, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Do you mean that NSA is researching anonymity coins, and ANC in particular? And what is a "gb"?
WDL

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:11:48 PM

WDL I never think of you before.  
And why would you ever like me?  Or you did like me, and now you don't?
It is not important now.

You can like gnosis if you want, I'm not against that.

You will see the price, that is the only you like or not.
It is not about me.

OK,You can get out,with your ugly English.

@WDL: You must to understand that the community is tired with these promises and delays.

Of course I see,we are senior members of ANC community,we hold the same feeling which is no more than disappointment.
What I want to say is the devs(don't include K1) lost their spirit of geek,if they remenber the word.I'm very upset and I will never forget this day.
So many people lose their faith in ANC,WHAT A SAD DAY.In fact we could do better.
I have talked with Lunokhod2 some days ago,and ,I got a hunch of breakdown.
WDL

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:15:35 PM

Well, this was the final blow for me. I tried my best helping out by matching donations to make this happen, things were looking good, but with so many estimations being completely wrong I simply have lost all faith. The git commits do not inspire confidence.

It was a good dream. Now it's monero and perhaps zerocash for me. I'm out, best wishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

~TKT~

I will remember your generosity,brother.
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:21:48 PM

Hows your coin doing a whole year later?  Roll Eyes

This is the same fudster that ruined StealthCoin not so long ago. The guy has no integrity at all. I wouldn't listen to a damn thing that comes out of his mouth. He's just pissed his dumb ass scheme back fired and is trolling this tread looking for weak hands to support his dumb ass coin.
fuckbuddy

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

I yearned for ANC since 2013, I tried to advertise it, I put in a few ideas and a little bit of work, not too much.
I told people how great it will and would be, I made them think it was on testnet on the 15th, I changed their way of thinking and some of the people bought, cuz they liked the idea.

It won't happen to me again, because this incident made me lose all trust in people on the internet. Even the people who supposedly did work on something and seemed legit even at second sight.

I won't come back to crypto anymore - I lost so much... and I gained too little, and I don't mean that moneywise.

Goodbye.

Farewell Smokey. Sad to see you leave.
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:26:32 PM

Goodbye.

How much you want to bet he will be back? I've seen this happen so often with other coins. He is depressed, and when he has time to think it over a week maybe a month or more he will be back.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:30:40 PM

Goodbye.

How much you want to bet he will be back? I've seen this happen so often with other coins. He is depressed, and when he has time to think it over a week maybe a month or more he will be back.

Yeah, It's a fucked up situation, but give it a week and things will cool down.

Still awaiting some communication from the devs though.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:33:37 PM

Goodbye.

Yeah, It's a fucked up situation, but give it a week and things will cool down.

Still awaiting some communication from the devs though.

Yeah. I still have faith at least. But there is only one man who can fix this.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:43:32 PM

Batman?
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:49:10 PM

Batman?

Close. There: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
thelibertycap

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:53:05 PM

Batman?

LOL
poor guy, what an expensive lesson and he still hasn't learnt a thing
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:25:35 PM

Thanks. I will come on irc when I have time. Good luck for you guys with your coin.

Thanks for having an open mind at least my friend... we are all chasing the same ultimate goal here... Truly Anon Payments
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:06:57 PM

Goodbye.

DUDE. At the most this should be a lesson never to invest in vapor-ware. We all know how hard any kind of project is. 99% of the time plans don't work. Think about kickstarter. It is only projects with prototypes/finished products that actually get any level of seeing to -- because things don't really exist and work until they -- wait for it -- exist and work. History tells us that most scams are not actually scams but delusions within both parties (the victim and the perpetrator). So, on the DEV's part this points to a) naivety, or b) dishonesty. On my/our part it was -- let's face it -- complete and utter naivety.

Another great disturbing factor is the lack of apology. COMPLETE lack, for the publicity/poorly working shell-ware. This means they are a1) sociopaths b2) boys who have a lot to learn about social relationships with human beings.

For the time being I am going with answers a, and b2. I have NOT taken out my shares, because there is nothing left to take.

There are hints that (am I getting this right?) anonCOIN is some kind of NSA potemkin village, designed to fail. To be honest I assumed Anonymous as a whole, in general, reeked of an FSB dezinformatsiya operation (I bought into the coin for ZC, not anon monkeys, see: embarrassing post in which I design a new logo due to anon insignia cringe factor). Granted -- I *may* be prone to romantic spy fantasies, but even so. If this turns out to be some kind of disinformation op -- upon a group I assumed to be a dissinfo op in the first place, then that will be the ultimate fucking joke. Frankly I believe in the clusterfuck theory, a monkey's tea-party if you will , but that's just me.

It was all timed too perfectly. The pump, the announces, the dump. Like a choreographed crypto-dance. I have no faith in their sincerity tbh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:23:21 PM

Cash grab, pure and simple.

50k dumped despite positive news on Oct-14th/Oct-15th i'm sure were dev coins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
robinson5

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:30:04 PM

This is completely ridiculous.  Zerocoin has missed deadline after deadline and they never give any explanation.  Most of the time they just completely ignore the whole thing or only announce an extension the day before it is supposed to be finished.  Now they finally promise that it will be done October 15th.  Then they extend it by a week which I understand.  But how can they now extend it 2-3 months?! How did they ever think it only needed one more week if they now need up to 3 months?  If they need extensions they should at least be announcing them an appropriate time from the assumed release date! Not a couple days before! It was supposed to be done on the 22nd and on the 20th they say they need 3 more months?

The devs have also done nothing to fix the multiple problems facing the most basic foundation of any cryptocurrency.  At this point in time complete shit coins function better than anoncoin does.  We can't send coins from exchanges and sometimes not even from the qt client.  And then there is the difficulty problem as well.

On the other hand, the transaction I was talking about not confirming finally did today a week later.  And it was from one qt client to another.  But withdrawals from cryptsy are still having problems
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: