Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:58:52 PM

The Arena Space VR parks are being expanded
in different countries although they still have
a slow funding in token sale but i believe that
this project could explode any moment once
the people in crypto see it on the market.
ofcourse, all of us want to see arena space in the crypto market and this will be a thing worth investing on. For your infornation, they will also have franchises in Iran, Siria, Czech RepublicPhilippines, Spain and 10 parks in the next quarter. THis will is exciting.
Really? Even in the Philippines? This is a good news to all Filipino people who are excited about Arena Space and excited to experience of VR parks. Since many Filipino people know about cryptocurrency, this is a big step to spread it in the whole country. Looking forward for the Arena Space in the Philippines soon.

Yes because the demands of the people specially people here, they found out that Philippines has a potential. Good thing is the team took notice of people's demand.
good choice that Philippines in  on the list we known that their's a lot of Filipino love/interest and every kind of high tech game's.
arena space will make Filipino excited to bring that interesting park.
A brilliant plan that the Developer will not regret later, they'll really see if ever that the developer send here a person to see if Filipino's loves to play the games like what they offer. You did not make a mistake. Thanks!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:09:52 AM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?

I doubt its enough, if arena space plan to build more arena space globally 8m usd hard cap is far from enough, its just for the maintenance of some of their park who are already been built . But I guess this is just for the first plan in giving more Arena space park worldwide , if the arena space become popular to some of the country some of the big company and investors will try to invest to this kind of project.
I think it is enough too because they have existing parks already which generates income and it was built a year ago so they might have some funds even to build another parks throughout the world without going on an ICO.
I think their purposed why they did the ICO is that they saw it is much easier to promote using this trend. More investor will be having interest and more promotion to build.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:03:22 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:22:32 AM

I wonder how the project is going? News and updates are seldom but definitely it might just be caused by the Holidays.
If you want to know the latest updates about Arena Space, try to follow them in twitter and join their telegram. Even devs are presents in their telegram channel and you can ask them a questions about Arena. Maybe in this forum, they are somewhat can't give an updates regularly.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:32:34 AM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?

I doubt its enough, if arena space plan to build more arena space globally 8m usd hard cap is far from enough, its just for the maintenance of some of their park who are already been built . But I guess this is just for the first plan in giving more Arena space park worldwide , if the arena space become popular to some of the country some of the big company and investors will try to invest to this kind of project.
I think it is enough too because they have existing parks already which generates income and it was built a year ago so they might have some funds even to build another parks throughout the world without going on an ICO.
Maybe they are just getting more investors and prospect clients because the kind of technology that Arena Space offers to all is very high tech and in demand today. Although they have an existing parks in different country it is better to spread it and build more parks because it has more potential to be successful and more people is going crazy to try and experience this kind of park.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

And we all known that Filipino love
this kind of activity and Filipino is a
competitors not only their country
but around the world. So this king of park
will popular in the Philippines.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:08:57 AM

Based on their telegram channel, they already have 30 possible clients to open up franchise program in their respective countries and those 30 possible clients came from 12 different countries. I wish the number of interested in franchising will continuously increase.
It looks like many of their current clients are just waiting to open up for this opportunity that is why they grab it immediately. I hope Philippines is one of those 12 countries to open up franchise.
That's great, I hope it will increase their supporter for this news. And many investors will known in all the world of what is good in this project.
This is a good update because this is only mean that more clients are interested in this kind of project and many investors are looking forward to franchise Arena Space in different countries. More people can experience the Arena.
More franchise in different country, more investors. More investors means more people are trusting the potential of Arena Space to be successful. More people to experience the Arena Space is a big profit to all investors.

there's so much country that is more deserving to have a franchise in ARena Space but the countries being the first to have the park are luckier because they will pull more investors.

The plan of people behind this project Arena Space planned to build a park worldwide , so I guess all country will be given a chance to experience the service of VR in the parks .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:03 AM

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:58 AM

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:29:56 AM

Based on their telegram channel, they already have 30 possible clients to open up franchise program in their respective countries and those 30 possible clients came from 12 different countries. I wish the number of interested in franchising will continuously increase.
It looks like many of their current clients are just waiting to open up for this opportunity that is why they grab it immediately. I hope Philippines is one of those 12 countries to open up franchise.
That's great, I hope it will increase their supporter for this news. And many investors will known in all the world of what is good in this project.
This is a good update because this is only mean that more clients are interested in this kind of project and many investors are looking forward to franchise Arena Space in different countries. More people can experience the Arena.
More franchise in different country, more investors. More investors means more people are trusting the potential of Arena Space to be successful. More people to experience the Arena Space is a big profit to all investors.

there's so much country that is more deserving to have a franchise in ARena Space but the countries being the first to have the park are luckier because they will pull more investors.

its means this arena space have a potential project
will be famous all over the world.
that's why some investor invest for it
actually i not shock if the  number of the investor
will increase day by day.

Im sure the investor see the worth and potential of this project Arena Space. We just need to wait for the end of their ICO and launching of it in the market . Im sure it will make a noise into cryptoworld.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:27 AM

ofcourse, all of us want to see arena space in the crypto market and this will be a thing worth investing on. For your infornation, they will also have franchises in Iran, Siria, Czech RepublicPhilippines, Spain and 10 parks in the next quarter. THis will is exciting.
Really? Even in the Philippines? This is a good news to all Filipino people who are excited about Arena Space and excited to experience of VR parks. Since many Filipino people know about cryptocurrency, this is a big step to spread it in the whole country. Looking forward for the Arena Space in the Philippines soon.

Yes because the demands of the people specially people here, they found out that Philippines has a potential. Good thing is the team took notice of people's demand.
good choice that Philippines in  on the list we known that their's a lot of Filipino love/interest and every kind of high tech game's.
arena space will make Filipino excited to bring that interesting park.

Everybody I guess love to experience the high and advance technology , some Filipino are all passionate and have an interest to this kind of service, a VR park .

ATLANTICO
jackielim

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I think there's no age limit, you can't enjoy Vr parks if there's have an age limit
I think age 1 to 4 cannot be play in arena they do not know about it since they are too young.
You're right, so they are still too young for this kind of park.
They can still build an area wherein children can enjoy the park like there's an animation etc.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

If ever they buildan an arena space here in the Philippines they should teach some Filipino about the crypto currency.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:52:56 AM

Is Arena space have a special bonus for all the participant who want to avail their tokens ? Some of the ICO are giving a special bonus and promo for their token . I guess it will help the project and the ICO to become more popular and to lure more investors .
I think the special bonus you are talking about is the discount they offer for those who will invest in early stage of ICO. I'm not sure about the percentage of discount but you can check it on their whitepaper.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

that a great news.... philippines is in the list?? Roll Eyes  I think dec are amaze how people in philippines are very eager to have their own arena space thats why they put philippines on the list...Smiley

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
zhaichi11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

Is Arena space have a special bonus for all the participant who want to avail their tokens ? Some of the ICO are giving a special bonus and promo for their token . I guess it will help the project and the ICO to become more popular and to lure more investors .
I think the special bonus you are talking about is the discount they offer for those who will invest in early stage of ICO. I'm not sure about the percentage of discount but you can check it on their whitepaper.

I agree to MR Lee, if arena space give a special discount and bonus for all who want to avail their tokens it can help the project to make more funds and lure investors.

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:02:48 AM

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .

ATLANTICO
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:06:47 AM

I agree to MR Lee, if arena space give a special discount and bonus for all who want to avail their tokens it can help the project to make more funds and lure investors.
Yes it is part of marketing strategy. In fact, it is common in every ICO of the project. They put certain amount of percentage in discount for the early investors and buyers of token.

HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:09:54 AM

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: