Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.
We are using it for recreational purposes now! How cool is that?

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
It is quite amazing to think that our world will become full of digital. The currency, transaction, entertainment, businesses and other industry. But ofcourse it is quite also alarming because as we all know anything digital has a possibility to breach and malfunction. But we are still far from that.
Arena Space starts it all. A park that is full of advance and high technology is very amazing. Maybe someday some of their staffs inside the arena are robots that look like a real person because of their knowledge on advance technology.

I am amazed at the arena because of this project. everything is powered by technology. That's right, so you're just not going to rush anymore to find out more in this project
it's not impossible for arena space to have a AI staff because of the fast-paced technology. It's not that far for them to use holographic images for the information. The name states it, "Space" which definitely sounds like startrek and starwars.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
It is quite amazing to think that our world will become full of digital. The currency, transaction, entertainment, businesses and other industry. But ofcourse it is quite also alarming because as we all know anything digital has a possibility to breach and malfunction. But we are still far from that.
Arena Space starts it all. A park that is full of advance and high technology is very amazing. Maybe someday some of their staffs inside the arena are robots that look like a real person because of their knowledge on advance technology.

I am amazed at the arena because of this project. everything is powered by technology. That's right, so you're just not going to rush anymore to find out more in this project
I wonder 5 to 10 years from now, what would be the level of entertainment ARena Space can give to us. Because as of now, they are showing the real high and advance technology and as we all know each and every year, our technology is still leveling up.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:14:14 PM

Which exchange(s) will ARena Space get listed? Any announcements?
I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Greenwinter

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:17:39 PM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I think there's no age limit, you can't enjoy Vr parks if there's have an age limit
theres no age limit for this Virtual reality, but they need to guide our children to proper used the VR technologies
Hey what is the minimum age to be able to avail ARena Space games? I believe that age should not be lower than 7 years old. Also, parents should sign a waiver before letting their child play the VR attractions.
Age limit is for some attractions, such as Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched with a variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths, VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone.
Greenwinter

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

The decision about it hasn't been taken yet
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

I'm afraid they did not yet release any update and announcements for that. Some of us said that before Christmas it is already available in some exchange site but as of now, it is not yet.
well, lets just wait the update of it, maybe it will delay for 2weeks, thats my opinions, lets continue support ARena space, and wait their update

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:52:43 PM

It is good to have some kind of idea to put in Arena Space
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

Will this ever be possible to Philippines?
maybe it's possible to happen in our country too but sad to say their prioritization is the rich countries.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I think there's no age limit, you can't enjoy Vr parks if there's have an age limit
I think age 1 to 4 cannot be play in arena they do not know about it since they are too young.
Yes they have not enough knowledge about the VR.
this days even newborn baby already know how to use gadgets.. I saw on a commercial..Smiley st young age.. children now are very good in using new technology...,:)

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:25:37 PM

I try to experienced the 7D attraction here in the Philippines and it was really fun and the feeling that you are really in the scene is funtastic. If all the attraction in Arena is like this, many people really enjoy the parks not only the kids but all the people who will experince the different kind of technology that the Arena is offering.
7D for real? I am imagining myself playing it right now and it makes me more excited because what I just experienced is 5D and I am actually contented with that. But now I know that there is 7D, I can't wait to experience it.
Where can we find the 7D experience in the Philippines? This is new for me, since I only tried the VR box. I'm excited to experience it and feel how it will work.
You will find it in Clark Pampanga inside the Dinosaur Island, Insectlandia and Wonders of the World but I don't know the price. It was a fun experienced, but for sure inside the Arena Space there is a lot of attraction to choose from.
7D? Is this like your sitting on a moving chair inside a closed space then mist and a bit of water is involve as you watch the monitor?
Maybe it will depends on the movie that you will gonna watch because based on my experienced we are just riding a roller coaster, a train that has a lot of missing railways and a helicopter that crashed in the mountain.
well thats great, idea so just continue supporting ARENA SPACE, for more updates

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

I want to suggest something: Imagine you have a park that lets people enjoy theirselves, what if there's a spa nearby? to help you enjoy and relax a little bit.
sounds good, though most of the customers are probably teenagers, or early 20s so i doubt that they would wanna to go to spa to relax, most of them will just eat in a nearby store to rest and relax.
Good point. Maybe instead of spa, I think it is better if they will accept food merchandise or food cart inside their park. Because as a gamer, I used to eat after I play specially the game features of ARena Space is quite tiring.
agree, as a gamer, me and my friends loves to eat after a long game, so different food parks along/beside the Arena Space Park would be really great.
thats a great idea, i wish they have some food stand or maybe good park too, so after game surely that you are tired, so you need to eat, thats very great idea.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
That's a good idea, i think monitoring kids condition should be put into consideration. There might be games that are not suitable for kids with severe heart issues as well as mentally as they can give harm to other kids but i think it's a small chance but arena should look unto this too.

Just what the team said and state , before using arena space they have a short discussion and introduction on how to use the VR parks .
It is really important to have a short discussion before entering the arena space because of that everyone will know what their going to do inside of the arena.
Yeah you are right it should inform all the users about the arena before they enter. They no need any staff to guide them and I think they will enjoy it.
the age limit of this kind of park is definitely needed, it's a bit dangerous for kids too that's why they need a parental guidance

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
Better to have a waiver that includes all the precautions and guidelines while inside the Arena, so that before they will enter the park they are aware on what to expect when they are inside. All parks have their own medical team for emergency and any accidents will happen inside their park.
Good opinion right there. Its better to be safe than sorry. Customers safety should be the top priority.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:52:16 PM

I think age 1 to 4 cannot be play in arena they do not know about it since they are too young.
this days even newborn baby already know how to use gadgets.. I saw on a commercial..Smiley st young age.. children now are very good in using new technology...,:)
Kids today are engaged in a technology where using gadgets is easy. i think parental guidance and proper use of gadgets are the best solution.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

Kids today are engaged in a technology where using gadgets is easy. i think parental guidance and proper use of gadgets are the best solution.
well.. the best option is. engagr you children on a street game.. like tumbang preso or agawan base:Smiley thats more gud thing for children to do.... vr technology is more likely to use by adults with minimum sepervision And already has a lot of knowledge in the said technology..Smiley

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

the children of this generation have already risen into the gadgets, so it's definitely a paradise for everyone.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:00:04 PM

The Arena Space VR parks are being expanded
in different countries although they still have
a slow funding in token sale but i believe that
this project could explode any moment once
the people in crypto see it on the market.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:09:24 PM

You're right, so they are still too young for this kind of park.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:37 PM

I bet the parks have designated area for different age of people to avoid the children being exposed on some games that are brutal because they can't adopt it easily.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

I remember that Arena Space are on process on
opening VR parks in UAE, this is a great news
for all of the investors and supporters of the this
project. keep it up guys!
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: