Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com  (Read 87605 times)
BlockTangle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Batch 2 order #18XX placed 2nd week of December...processing...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

I contacted support and they said they'll have more info on shipping times next week...
goathasher

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

I contacted support and they said they'll have more info on shipping times next week...

That is what they have been saying every week for the past three weeks.
I have gotten past the point of trusting them.
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

received 2x T1, one has a broken hashboard  (not recognized/ not hashing after firmware update). reminds me of the antminer A3 disaster with broken hashboards. wohooo.....
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:52:07 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:45:15 PM by MyRig

If you are in USA, and you are the original buyer of this T1 from HalongMining.com or Myrig, please email to support@myrig.com then you will receive an automated reply with 5 digits number.  (Ticket Number)  Please write that down on a piece of paper with  your contact information, insert it in the original T1 box, you can return the bad hash PCB alone or a whole unit to this address

Attn: Myrig Dragon
3700 Quebec Street Unit 100-239
Denver, Colorado 80207

then please reply your tracking number and what you have sent in the email.  The replacement should go out in 1-2 business days from there.  If you are outside USA and would like to use other centers, please contact us for specific information.

CURRENTLY, damaged item be simply exchanged to a new PCB (spare PCB) and original PCB is not being sent back to save down time.  Eventually, it will be original pcb be worked on and returned to you, however, for the time being.  It is exchange only.  If you really prefer own PCB to be repaired, PLESDE MARK it with BIG BIG letter, that you ONLY want your own PCB to be repaired and nothing else.  return time may varies but we can honor that request as an option.

Also, you are experiencing Missing PSU from order paid at https://halongmining.com you might be able to request refund and we may be able to send you the PSU.  Depends on the quantity you need, if single PSU, it will end up about $169 range to USA/Canada with shipping.  9 pack purchase may end up close to $145-149 range per PSU and PSU shipping being processed daily the same day from HKG, Spain, USA, Russia, Ukraine, and China.

If you are having unstable T1 or lost hash PCB after the firmware update, please try this version:
http://ck.kolivas.org/temp/t1_20180428_053938.swu

Thank you!

received 2x T1, one has a broken hashboard  (not recognized/ not hashing after firmware update). reminds me of the antminer A3 disaster with broken hashboards. wohooo.....

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
comby
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

received 2x T1, one has a broken hashboard  (not recognized/ not hashing after firmware update). reminds me of the antminer A3 disaster with broken hashboards. wohooo.....

Have the same problem, one T1 has only 2 working hashboards - support replys but very slow.

However, I have to send the unit back and until there's a new one it will take 10-14 days for sure, is that really that "premium" support what makes the difference to bitmain? Why dont send a new unit directly in exchange?
MyRig
Donator

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

What is your country?

Have the same problem, one T1 has only 2 working hashboards - support replys but very slow.

However, I have to send the unit back and until there's a new one it will take 10-14 days for sure, is that really that "premium" support what makes the difference to bitmain? Why dont send a new unit directly in exchange?

Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
MrAustin

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I too have lost all faith. I was originally interested in T2 but at this pace, having been told "next week" for exactly what you say, "three weeks", I'm at a loss for what could possibly require that they continue leading everyone on. I understand the original delay. I should have been mining for weeks at this point. Still very interested in the T2 but to see these delays and have our money held hostage like this, I just can't say I trust HM until this has been resolved or compensated in some way.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

I too have lost all faith. I was originally interested in T2 but at this pace, having been told "next week" for exactly what you say, "three weeks", I'm at a loss for what could possibly require that they continue leading everyone on. I understand the original delay. I should have been mining for weeks at this point. Still very interested in the T2 but to see these delays and have our money held hostage like this, I just can't say I trust HM until this has been resolved or compensated in some way.
This is following the pattern of new manufacturers pretty plainly.  Every single one of these companies has had a hard time managing logistics.  I wouldn't give up--the company is shipping products.  At some point they'll smooth out, IMHO.
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

If you are in USA, and you are the original buyer of this T1 from HalongMining.com or Myrig, please email to support@myrig.com then you will receive an automated reply with 5 digits number.  (Ticket Number)  Please write that down on a piece of paper with  your contact information, insert it in the original T1 box, you can return the bad hash PCB alone or a whole unit to this address

Denver, Colorado 80207

then please reply your tracking number and what you have sent in the email.  The replacement should go out in 1-2 business days from there.  If you are outside USA and would like to use other centers, please contact us for specific information.

CURRENTLY, damaged item be simply exchanged to a new PCB (spare PCB) and original PCB is not being sent back to save down time.  Eventually, it will be original pcb be worked on and returned to you, however, for the time being.  It is exchange only.  If you really prefer own PCB to be repaired, PLESDE MARK it with BIG BIG letter, that you ONLY want your own PCB to be repaired and nothing else.  return time may varies but we can honor that request as an option.

Also, you are experiencing Missing PSU from order paid at https://halongmining.com you might be able to request refund and we may be able to send you the PSU.  Depends on the quantity you need, if single PSU, it will end up about $169 range to USA/Canada with shipping.  9 pack purchase may end up close to $145-149 range per PSU and PSU shipping being processed daily the same day from HKG, Spain, USA, Russia, Ukraine, and China.

Thank you!

received 2x T1, one has a broken hashboard  (not recognized/ not hashing after firmware update). reminds me of the antminer A3 disaster with broken hashboards. wohooo.....
you reply on bitcointalk but cant answer to the my e-mail. OK. im talking about HASHBOARD and not PCB. or do you assume hashboard=pcb? nevertheless i hope to get a reply soon (and a working hashboard)

btw: im from germany
MyRig
Donator

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

We try to reply as many as we can... if we missed, please reply to the same email as it will bump you back up on the list

service announcement:

T1 Firmware: http://ck.kolivas.org/temp/t1_20180428_053938.swu
B29 Firmware: https://download.halongmining.com/files/b29/b29_20180331_123741.swu
B52 Firmware: https://download.halongmining.com/files/b52/b52_20180331_123525.swu

After the firmware update, please rerun TUNE the miner then select "Balanced Mode" for most stable operation at the advertised specification range

Also, Halong Mining Limited stated, April batch almost finish shipping them out... may be 1-2 more days before all leave Hong Kong.  If you are missing Power Supply, it is available for purchase from Myrig.com

Iwillgetitrightg

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

We try to reply as many as we can... if we missed, please reply to the same email as it will bump you back up on the list

service announcement:

T1 Firmware: http://ck.kolivas.org/temp/t1_20180428_053938.swu
B29 Firmware: https://download.halongmining.com/files/b29/b29_20180331_123741.swu
B52 Firmware: https://download.halongmining.com/files/b52/b52_20180331_123525.swu

After the firmware update, please rerun TUNE the miner then select "Balanced Mode" for most stable operation at the advertised specification range

Also, Halong Mining Limited stated, April batch almost finish shipping them out... may be 1-2 more days before all leave Hong Kong.  If you are missing Power Supply, it is available for purchase from Myrig.com

Honestly speaking, buying from Halongmining was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. I made two orders on January 9 for $35000, today only one order got shipped and it's marked as partial shipped so most likely the order is missing the PSU, so after waiting 4 months you want me now to order the PSU from myrig.com and pay even more. does that make any sense. you guys really don't care about any customer service, don't forget we gave you our hard earned money and been waiting for four months, so at least we deserve some respect and fairness. God bless Bitmain
MyRig
Donator

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Honestly speaking, buying from Halongmining was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. I made two orders on January 9 for $35000, today only one order got shipped and it's marked as partial shipped so most likely the order is missing the PSU, so after waiting 4 months you want me now to order the PSU from myrig.com and pay even more. does that make any sense. you guys really don't care about any customer service, don't forget we gave you our hard earned money and been waiting for four months, so at least we deserve some respect and fairness. God bless Bitmain

Order placed via Myrig side as well as small portion of HalongMining.com order processed through myrig's logistic, they shipped out on-time as stated in the sales contract and with PSU.  Myrig sales contract usually have specified date range rather than using the whole month as a buffer.  FYI...

chadl2
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Cryptocurrency Miner in Los Angeles

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

I've still been trying to get either SSH access, standard API access, or their supposed own API access documents from the sales/support teams for a while with no response.

Has anyone else been trying to get this information? Manually configuration and modifying lots of these devices will be a pain with out API access. Hoping I can get this before our next big batch comes in.
halongmining

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

I've still been trying to get either SSH access, standard API access, or their supposed own API access documents from the sales/support teams for a while with no response.

Has anyone else been trying to get this information? Manually configuration and modifying lots of these devices will be a pain with out API access. Hoping I can get this before our next big batch comes in.

DragonMint firmware API is available here: https://halongmining.com/api/ (which is in addition to cgminer API).
MyRig
Donator

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

For Halong Mining's DragonMint T1 customers to expedite warranty validation process....

Please lightly shake unopen T1 box and listen for any metal object loose inside. (If so, please look for the fallen off metal heatsink and report immediately and please DO NOT power it on)

Please gather these items before request warranty service.

1: Picture of the original T1 box overview as well as the close up of the side where it has original serial number sticker and shipping sticker
2: Halong/Myrig Order Number
3: Shipping Tracking Number of the miner you are experience problems
4: unedited screenshot of Miner Status Page.
5: http://192.168.1.100/logs  <== system log can be copy and paste from this url within your miner
6: Brief description of what is wrong with your miner

for 1-2 hash PCB not start to hash, please try to update or reinstall the firmware, if this does not fix it, please try one of the following firmwares.  One of the version may get your miners to hash

First Option: http://ck.kolivas.org/temp/t1_20180505_011816.swu
Second Option: http://ck.kolivas.org/temp/t1_20180428_053938.swu
Third Option: http://ck.kolivas.org/temp/t1_20180419_041500.swu

If none of them will recover all 3 hash PCB to hash, it is time to send it in for the replacement.

Per HalongMining's Performance threshold for exchange be hash rate loss must be greater than 8%.  The 16th/s miner according to Halong be within the advertised specification if it hashes above 14.72TH or higher. 

Before send in any parts or unit to the service center address, please obtain TICKET Number

When you email above 1-6 information to support @myrig. com  you will receive an auto reply with a ticket number.

Please include a piece of paper with this ticket number inside the package and include your contact information as well as Halong/Myrig Order Number

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:41:02 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:44:05 PM by frankenmint

Shenanigans going on here*   Angry Angry Angry

Denver, Colorado 80207

Thank you!

@myrig:  I had PSUs included in my halong order and have not received them.  I followed the instructions you gave to buy the 10 psu's from myrig and get a refund from halong.  Halong refuses to refund me on those PSUs and says 'contact MYRIG to have them ship you the 10 PSUs near you' (okay cool, np)

Richard of Halong says:
MyRig PSUs are shipping in exchange for DragonMint PSUs, there isn't a refund they are just shipped via MyRig instead of straight from us.

Sandra of Myrig says:
psu available for purchase not for free.

So I request a refund for those 10 PSUs ordered as that was what was instructed incorrectly here.  Those 10 PSUs ordered will not be refunded.  I was under the impression that no PSUs would be included as my order was partially completed (with the rest to arrive tomorrow) and the boxes did not include heft nor a matching box count to indicate that PSUs were included.

MyRig is confirming with me what is happened to  my original 10 PSUs but now I'm sadled with an extra 10 if anyone is interested in purchasing them at  $150 a peice shipped..... so... learn from me....

I'm still asking MyRig and they turn around to tell me they have no information about my PSUs being shipped:

Sandra of Myrig currently says:

we do not have record of that order being processed via chain of Myrig operations.  best to contact support@halongmining.com for any status update

DO NOT BELIEVE A FORUM THREAD POST, CONTACT HALONG DIRECTLY TO INQUIRE THAT THEY REQUEST MYRIG TO SEND YOUR PSUS DIRECTLY, NOT AS A REFUND/REBUY
Angry Angry Angry

*edit: To Clarify , myrig company, support, and staff is not shenanigans….. the situation itself is….MyRig comes to bitcointalk and says ‘ask for a refund’ so you ask halong mining for a refund and a support team member says ‘no refunds will be given’ (maybe it was a general message or response)… so there is no clear message or indicator of what the resolution is, unless you call the shipper’s number on the waybill paperwork, which admittedly, was my mistake for not doing the followup with that initial phone call.

MyRig
Donator

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:53:07 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:05:41 PM by MyRig

@frankenmint

You may want to contact Halong Mining for your item partially not being shipped out from Halong Mining.  Your particular order number from HalongMining.com was not requested to be processed via Myrig.

Perhaps, you might want to check your commercial invoice who the shipper was on your T1.  That may differentiate what entity is processing your order.  If you have already received partial shipment, the commercial invoice or shipping label should contains a telephone number that you can inquire about your particular shipment.  

PS: Myrig's logistic process orders and delivery very quickly via globally positioned logistical centers.  If there was a shipout order, it usually go out the same or the next business days or after payment clears.  We take advantages of different time zone different geographical locations to maximize faster delivery.  yes, sometimes we do miss the shipment, or loose the shipping label or shipment be missed by the carrier for pickup, but generally speaking if the shipout order clears, it goes out like holding a hot potato in our hand...

Thank you

frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:26:32 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:46:34 PM by frankenmint

@frankenmint

You may want to contact Halong Mining for your item partially not being shipped out from Halong Mining.  Your particular order number from HalongMining.com was not requested to be processed via Myrig.

Perhaps, you might want to check your commercial invoice who the shipper was on your T1.  That may differentiate what entity is processing your order.  If you have already received partial shipment, the commercial invoice or shipping label should contains a telephone number that you can inquire about your particular shipment.  

PS: Myrig's logistic process orders and delivery very quickly via globally positioned logistical centers.  If there was a shipout order, it usually go out the same or the next business days or after payment clears.  We take advantages of different time zone different geographical locations to maximize faster delivery.  yes, sometimes we do miss the shipment, or loose the shipping label or shipment be missed by the carrier for pickup, but generally speaking if the shipout order clears, it goes out like holding a hot potato in our hand...

Thank you

I have as instructed by your support team contacted the number listed on the commercial invoice which does not list the ordred PSUs.  The person on the phone stated that indeed my PSUs would be shipped at a later date and that I should try to contact Halong for a refund since new PSUs were ordered from myRig.  There is no guarantee that Halong will honor that request, it is at least reassuring that the shipping person on the line said to request a refund.  through Halong support.  I've followed up with Richard on @halong's side to try to get this resolved.

-- for the record --

MyRig has agreed that if I still do not want the 10 PSUs that they are willing to allow me to request a return label and to ship it to their denver facility for a refund minus that shipping cost which is really what I was hoping for, should Halong have had sent me those 10 PSUs that they did not mention on my paperwork nor in any correspondance.

frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:30:01 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 01:36:09 AM by frodocooper

As per DRAK:

Quote from: Drak
Be clear, you cannot just order PSUs elsewhere and expect Halong to refund the order. Changing orders now is difficult because your order may be buried deep on a pallet in the warehouse awaiting collection.

As such this means that I will likely be returning the MyRig PSUs since I cannot get my funds back from HalongMining.

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to reduce the size of the embedded image and to correct erroneous quote formatting.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: