Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122941 times)
krypt0id

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

Since this is a new page, I'll post these here

Thanks for the effort, after... You know... Could have used this enthusiasm a month ago.

Go ahead and continue. I'm sure everybody enjoys the show, even if it's not the way you think they do.

I'm just waiting for someone to refute anything we said or provide any single piece of information that shows what we are saying is wrong.. Personal attacks don't work though..

Speaking of personal attacks, good job on finding that the timestamp on that screenshot is wrong... I didn't think you were that smart.. I'm honestly impressed  Shocked

I know.

Edit: weird I said that in your favor, even though I don't respect you, right? Almost like FUD is FUD, even if it's against someone that you don't like.

(Reference #speculation in discord)

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Thanks for the effort, after... You know... Could have used this enthusiasm a month ago.

Go ahead and continue. I'm sure everybody enjoys the show, even if it's not the way you think they do.

I'm just waiting for someone to refute anything we said or provide any single piece of information that shows what we are saying is wrong.. Personal attacks don't work though..

Speaking of personal attacks, good job on finding that the timestamp on that screenshot is wrong... I didn't think you were that smart.. I'm honestly impressed  Shocked

I know.

Edit: weird I said that in your favor, even though I don't respect you, right? Almost like FUD is FUD, even if it's against someone that you don't like.

Quote from: krypt0id
kryptoid - Today at 9:04 AM
Well, before you perpetuate without proof, a recent snap should be provided.
Just saying.
kryptoid - Today at 12:18 PM
After comments on the AMA, it's confirmed that the above screenshot was Serena and mojo working together. I will post a screenshot of the conversation if they erase it. However, you're welcome to observe mojo. Have fun buying your position back at a mark up. Smiley

Hmmmm... changing your own "smart" words, to something that truly represents you... I'm no longer impressed.... Sad

I thought it was the day we would remember as the day Kryptoid made a smart comment... but I was wrong.. Why ruin it man?! Why?!
krypt0id

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I know.

Quote from: krypt0id
kryptoid - Today at 9:04 AM
Well, before you perpetuate without proof, a recent snap should be provided.
Just saying.
kryptoid - Today at 12:18 PM
After comments on the AMA, it's confirmed that the above screenshot was Serena and mojo working together. I will post a screenshot of the conversation if they erase it. However, you're welcome to observe mojo. Have fun buying your position back at a mark up. Smiley

Hmmmm... changing your own "smart" words, to something that truly represents you... I'm no longer impressed.... Sad

I thought it was the day we would remember as the day Kryptoid made a smart comment... but I was wrong.. Why ruin it man?! Why?!

OMG... Did I disappoint you?

Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

Yes you did Sad

Bad boy!

Edit: Yes, I'll keep going at it Cheesy
krypt0id

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Yes you did Sad

Bad boy!

Edit: Yes, I'll keep going at it Cheesy

Pobrecito. Besitos.

Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

Kryptoid

You said yourself that the screenshots in #speculation appear to be not valid

Captain didn't try in any form to deny what I posted

And yes I am watching Cheesy

7unflower#7364,  Yes everything in my medium post is true, and no one has tried to deny any of it. All attempts are either direct personal attacks on Serena and I, or throwing out unplausible things to convince those who don't know better to hold, while the one pumping get to sell higher

The screenshot posted in #speculation is completely false, and the discord name of the poster indicates their intentions. Serena and I sold 100% of our Dero

P.S: Since captain banned me from discord, and some of you had some Dero left in TipBot, please reach out to me on my Electromine Discord so I can send you your precious Dero
7unflower

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Yes everything in my medium post is true

Is it a gospel truth or just point of view? Time will tell.
krypt0id

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

Kryptoid

You said yourself that the screenshots in #speculation appear to be not valid

Captain didn't try in any form to deny what I posted

And yes I am watching Cheesy

7unflower#7364,  Yes everything in my medium post is true, and no one has tried to deny any of it. All attempts are either direct personal attacks on Serena and I, or throwing out unplausible things to convince those who don't know better to hold, while the one pumping get to sell higher

The screenshot posted in #speculation is completely false, and the discord name of the poster indicates their intentions. Serena and I sold 100% of our Dero

P.S: Since captain banned me from discord, and some of you had some Dero left in TipBot, please reach out to me on my Electromine Discord so I can send you your precious Dero

Haha. I stuck up for you 2 and you are trying to spin it? Ya. Fake screen shots. You win. I'd tell you to FUD yourself but you've already done it.

Peace. Thanks for everything. You just shortened the community's recovery period by weeks.

Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Haha. I stuck up for you 2 and you are trying to spin it? Ya. Fake screen shots. You win. I'd tell you to FUD yourself but you've already done it.

Peace. Thanks for everything. You just shortened the community's recovery period by weeks.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're seriously baked.. right?

Screenshots in my posts have been proven correct, and a single deny was made.. How do you compare that to something you yourself found out to be false, then retracted your words?

Huh Huh

You're weird  Roll Eyes

Edit: Ok now I understand.. You want the community to recover faster so you could dump your dero faster? That's why you're changing your opinions from line to line? If you want to a pump, why don't you form a petition for captain to call Mr. McAfee and ask him for a shill.. Isn't that what you all are waiting for? A shill so you can dump at better prices? I know for sure our medium post, Linked here, is sufficient news to everyone of the true state and intentions of captain...
maomao

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Not only FUD :)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

for mojo... good job....

DERO TO THE MOON SOON!

quarkchain.io
maomao

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Not only FUD :)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

100% sure that mojo and serena are buying low for the FUD them have created....

quarkchain.io
Ariosvaldo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

We have to give them credits, they almost destroyed community while they were part of dero team. Now, im not sure what they're trying to achieve with this medium article, i have different opinion on what captain said on these screenshots but they're just it, different opinions. Didnt really see any proof of dishonesty.

The only thing that matters now is the code, so we can finally call dero a trustless platform.
mattysplace

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

This is my first ever post in bitcoin talk and i never really wanted to.

But i have been following dero for a while now.

Serana and Mojo,

I fully understand that you are very upset and are out to take out the dero community and dero project as much as you can.  Im not disagreeing with you that what the both you claim isn't real, i believe there is some truth to it.  But i really think you both have set out to do what you needed to do and make sure everyone and anyone who does there research will find this and make there own opinion on it and decided weather to invest there hard earned money or not. 

But for me personally, i really think you both are taking this too far now.  i have invested a lot in this project knowing its a high risk/reward project with good fundamentals hoping to get in early and makes some decent money out of my investment, but like myself and many others here, your not just messing with names on a screen, we have wives, kids or financial troubles etc or just trying to get out of the rat race, so to keep sabotaging constantly really hurts a lot of people. 

I know this project could turn to shit as there some strong unknowns, but it looks like we will be getting a few answers very soon and if we dont, then you are both 100% correct with the constant delays from capt etc.

So can you please, if possible, take a break, chill, wait for these deadlines with the dev reveal and the rest, and if the capt doesn't adhere to his words that were made public, then by all means, come back and tell us all again why you are both right.

cheers

matt

Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

for mojo... good job....

DERO TO THE MOON SOON!

Cryptolemico, HAHAHAHAHA even Kryptoid won't directly answer "yes I am" if you ask him if he's stupid  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Serana and Mojo,

I fully understand that you are very upset and are out to take out the dero community and dero project as much as you can.  Im not disagreeing with you that what the both you claim isn't real, i believe there is some truth to it.  But i really think you both have set out to do what you needed to do and make sure everyone and anyone who does there research will find this and make there own opinion on it and decided weather to invest there hard earned money or not. 

But for me personally, i really think you both are taking this too far now.  i have invested a lot in this project knowing its a high risk/reward project with good fundamentals hoping to get in early and makes some decent money out of my investment, but like myself and many others here, your not just messing with names on a screen, we have wives, kids or financial troubles etc or just trying to get out of the rat race, so to keep sabotaging constantly really hurts a lot of people. 

I know this project could turn to shit as there some strong unknowns, but it looks like we will be getting a few answers very soon and if we dont, then you are both 100% correct with the constant delays from capt etc.

So can you please, if possible, take a break, chill, wait for these deadlines with the dev reveal and the rest, and if the capt doesn't adhere to his words that were made public, then by all means, come back and tell us all again why you are both right.

cheers

matt

We are not out to take down the community.. We are bringing truths to the public, everyone including you

Don't preach us about investments, I paid for most of the Atlantis testnet from my own money, I was buying Dero at ATH even though I have a good bag from when it was $0.5

Our target since day 1 was, and will always be, the ideologies behind the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.. We will refuse scams and bad behavior no matter what were the incentives to stay quiet. We have put our own time, effort, and money into the project, and were seriously shocked how things are when captain finally became comfortable enough around us

We tried internally for so long to fix these issues, get the premine locked, get more transparency, even act properly by doing actual marketing not just paying for shilling..

Once it appeared that it's an elaborately and well planned out attempt for a prolonged scam, a very prolonged scam... we couldn't stay silent anymore

You lost money... well yeah I lost a lot more than you did... I'm not here to make few bucks on other people's expense... I'm here for ideologies and principals that I will protect

If you want to ride the scam... go ahead, some people actually made some money from bitconnect. But don't pretend it's otherwise to fool more people in so you can dump over them and take their money....
alan310

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

***dcab***

Dero has gotten the bargain of the century with the dcab. The combined salaries of all the members has to be in excess of $2,000,000. They have taken on the task of righting the ship and providing the "next step" strategies from exchanges to marketing. And all of them are workaholics. Not only are they putting all their spare time with the Deroproject, but working on their own. I doubt any of the members of the dcab have worked with a team such as this and all are pretty much in awe of each other. The work so far has been phenomenal. As everyone else, I'd like to know these people, but on a more personal level. Working with them has been an honor and a privilege.
b9ron

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

for mojo... good job....

DERO TO THE MOON SOON!

Cryptolemico, HAHAHAHAHA even Kryptoid won't directly answer "yes I am" if you ask him if he's stupid  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Serana and Mojo,

I fully understand that you are very upset and are out to take out the dero community and dero project as much as you can.  Im not disagreeing with you that what the both you claim isn't real, i believe there is some truth to it.  But i really think you both have set out to do what you needed to do and make sure everyone and anyone who does there research will find this and make there own opinion on it and decided weather to invest there hard earned money or not.  

But for me personally, i really think you both are taking this too far now.  i have invested a lot in this project knowing its a high risk/reward project with good fundamentals hoping to get in early and makes some decent money out of my investment, but like myself and many others here, your not just messing with names on a screen, we have wives, kids or financial troubles etc or just trying to get out of the rat race, so to keep sabotaging constantly really hurts a lot of people.  

cheers

matt

We are not out to take down the community.. We are bringing truths to the public, everyone including you

Don't preach us about investments, I paid for most of the Atlantis testnet from my own money, I was buying Dero at ATH even though I have a good bag from when it was $0.5

Our target since day 1 was, and will always be, the ideologies behind the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.. We will refuse scams and bad behavior no matter what were the incentives to stay quiet. We have put our own time, effort, and money into the project, and were seriously shocked how things are when captain finally became comfortable enough around us

We tried internally for so long to fix these issues, get the premine locked, get more transparency, even act properly by doing actual marketing not just paying for shilling..

Once it appeared that it's an elaborately and well planned out attempt for a prolonged scam, a very prolonged scam... we couldn't stay silent anymore

You lost money... well yeah I lost a lot more than you did... I'm not here to make few bucks on other people's expense... I'm here for ideologies and principals that I will protect

If you want to ride the scam... go ahead, some people actually made some money from bitconnect. But don't pretend it's otherwise to fool more people in so you can dump over them and take their money....

Truth, what kind of truth ?

I was present when we are joking about using McAfee for the marketing. (Yes, the truth it was just a joke and nothing else on slack late in the night)
I was present when someone asking about if premine in the future will be locked in Atlantis protocol, and Captain respond by the negative because the mechanism is different between the old and the new CryptoNote (Go port with Atlantis), because of the block ordering.
You are doing a big story about little tiny detail, like blocktime was 3 mins instead 2 before Atlantis, sincerely who cares ? Blocktime is now around 12 sec average. You think you are developer because you can use Javascript and create a script bash under Linux ? You are just a script kiddie nothing else... you don't even have any professional experience in development.

You did a great job, until now I still don't understand what happened ? But now you are acting like a child, you should be ashamed.
Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Truth, what kind of truth ?

I was present when we are joking about using McAfee for the marketing. (Yes, the truth it was just a joke and nothing else on slack late in the night)
I was present when someone asking about if premine in the future will be locked in Atlantis protocol, and Captain respond by the negative because the mechanism is different between the old and the new CryptoNote (Go port with Atlantis), because of the block ordering.
You are doing a big story about little tiny detail, like blocktime was 3 mins instead 2 before Atlantis, sincerely who cares ? Blocktime is now around 12 sec average. You think you are developer because you can use Javascript and create a script bash under Linux ? You are just a script kiddie nothing else... you don't even have any professional experience in development.

You did a great job, until now I still don't understand what happened ? But now you are acting like a child, you should be ashamed.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about serious private conversations between Serena, captain, and I, all available in screenshots in my medium post

If you haven't seen it yet, please check it: https://medium.com/@mojo_lb/to-whom-captain-deros-lead-developer-feels-it-does-not-concern-6df0a9ca692a
b9ron

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

I'm talking on #general, there was another discussion months earlier, something like one day after someone reveal that John took 100k$ for advertising ICOs.

Captain response was exactly the same "But no one could replace John, I feel". (And hell yes he was right J. McAfee is one of the most influential crypto star, listened by no-coiners and TV show)

Just a reminder It wasn't Captain who tried first to advertise Dero through twitter and reddit, it was Serena.  it was Serena who tried to contact JPMorghan and McAfee, or maybe that it's probably a Bullshit too ?

What I See : Idea to include McAfee wasn't from Captain but from --Serena--, the advertising wasn't supposed start before Q4, but --Serena-- started anyway.  

Captain had other plans (pairs review, conference, meeting), and for once he trusted and listened Serena. (Look like it was he's biggest mistake.)

edit : grammar
pegos

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

you're right man!

Mojo_LB

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

I'm talking on #general, there was another discussion months earlier, something like one day after someone reveal that John took 100k$ for advertising ICOs.

Captain response was exactly the same "But no one could replace John, I feel". (And hell yes he was right J. McAfee is one of the most influential crypto star, listened by no-coiners and TV show)

Just a reminder It wasn't Captain who tried first to advertise Dero through twitter and reddit, it was Serena.  it was Serena who tried to contact JPMorghan and McAfee, or maybe that it's probably a Bullshit too ?

What I See : Idea to include McAfee wasn't from Captain but from --Serena--, the advertising wasn't supposed start before Q4, but --Serena-- started anyway.  

Captain had other plans (pairs review, conference, meeting), and for once he trusted and listened Serena. (Look like it was he's biggest mistake.)

edit : grammar

Please check our posts, and if you want to comment, comment on what we said, not what you imagine we said, or intentionally making up something to get a fluffy something to brag about

Our presented data is 100% clear, if you want to comment on it, please comment on what we said exactly, "quote and comment", not "create/imagine and comment"
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: