Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:49:24 AM

Neat, it appears the capacitor tipping has been fixed! Tongue

We advanced on that lazy American capacitator and crushed it like a fleeing rat. Now that the board that we have made has seen the mighty will of Hashfast, the capacitators on the other two, I mean, 600 boards have surrendered. Victory is ours.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arorts

Activity: 408

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:35:15 AM

I dont see any refunds happening.

- First of all there wont be BTC refunds. You may sue them and maybe you will be successfull. But initially there wont be any BTC refunds after the 31th.

- So the only option thats left would be to take US$ refunds. But why should any resonable person do so?

A babyjet was around 5000$ if i remember correctly. Thats about 8 BTC right now. So you have got the choice, take 5000$/8BTC now or accept the babyjet and additional MPP.

I think its pretty obvious that the babyjet+mpp will be worth more than 8 BTC easily. So nobody will opt for the US$ refund, period.

Only if you paid them $5K (in USD). I didn't. I don't know about you but I paid in BTC so refunds by nature are done in same quantity and amount they took so not I'm not worried about it irrespective of what the f*k HF does with those BTC, which is not our problem. Does the MPP state ROI in USD? No. it's also in BTC so stop jerking off mentally cause USD refunds don't make sense. :p That'd be total fraud right there getting filed with the Attorney General right away!!!
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:52:14 AM

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Since you like to bet, how about accepting mine?

I have 5 BTC that says HashFast will not ship a working miner containing Golden Nonce chips to even one customer in 2013.  (It has to be physical delivery.  Hosting doesn't count.)

Care to put up 5 BTC of your own against that?

I think I love you bogart.

I accepted Bogart's bet, on his conditions (ckolivas doesn't count) and even offered to double the stakes.

He has yet to respond.  I wonder why?

Your acceptance is acknowledged.  I didn't see your response at first since it came some days later and I don't frequent this thread.

No thanks on the doubled stakes.  I'd rather not tie up that much BTC.

Your bet may be rigged, as the icebeaker may in fact be the head of hashfast!! Watch out, he will ship one out just to win the bet.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:18:19 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2013, 07:40:54 AM by cedivad

Cedivad - I think you need to try and understand:
These people deserve jail time.
+1.
I won't give up now. I won't just accept to have lost 70% of what they made me pay. I have no reason in the world to even think to do so. Not after all of this.

lol! a bitcoin refund is just completly out of space. even if you successful sue them, which is very unlikely imho, there just wont be enough $funds to buy back BTC at this horrendous price at the moment.
They sold 4+ batches of orders. If they file for bankrupcy to avoid the lawsuits then they'll forfeit everything they own and will be auctioned off including their IP (mask). I'd be fine having the mask as penance for their blatant and obvious lies. Create an open source community under a non-profit to allow anyone who got scammed by these guys to buy chips at cost.
You see? This is what i mean.

They screwed us, but they screwed themselves as well. Can't wait to make it black over white. HF will be dead with their batch 1 customers if that is their plan. And i will happily go down with them.

Pre-tweet from Senior de Casto
You mean de Castro, right? Why the Senior before it? Are you spanish speaking or he is?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:58:39 AM

Check out the video just posted on how a Golden Nonce Motherboard is assembled.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIXMy7LnBeQ
and about shipping?Huh? stop to liying and give us a response. we wait for too long time  , why said saturday deliver?? we are monsay now , and you lies one more time  Angry
Witness

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 08:02:05 AM

To be this quiet they must be planning something big.   It feels like they more worried  about the competitors finding out what they have then informing the customers the specs. But I guess they lied to us so I'm not expecting any surprises.

_HashFast Technologies_28 nm mining
Producer of High Performance ASICS  (IT'S A SCAM)
BabyJets & Sierras On Sale today!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 08:54:06 AM

To be this quiet they must be planning something big.   It feels like they more worried  about the competitors finding out what they have then informing the customers the specs. But I guess they lied to us so I'm not expecting any surprises.

It feels more like they are worried about the police finding out about their scheme and they are planning one big escape with all the money

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 8420

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 09:13:21 AM

To be fair— it seems that everything they've said in the past has since turned around and bit them.

If only they'd never made any claims at all— none of this stuff about miners or shipping, just a big button that said "send your money here, and maybe something happens"— I suspect a lot fewer people would be irritated right now.
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:18:36 AM

It feels more like they are worried about the police finding out about their scheme and they are planning one big escape with all the money

to late i filled a complaint with the FTC this morning will be contacting the FBI fraud division tomorrow.

If Failfast can't spend 5 mins out of the day to answer emails and talk on this forum ( a hashfast employee not a shill like Icetard or in the dark reps like CL/taco)
i see no reason not to assume they have stolen our btc/fiat and should be reported to the relevant authorities 

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:27:58 AM

to late i filled a complaint with the FTC this morning will be contacting the FBI fraud division tomorrow.
I did it in October. Like if it could help or if it worked with BFL. Just get a lawyer/join a class action.

was all done with BFL ...does no good....BFL got away with not shipping for 1 year without any problems.....nice to have regulations but if they are not enforced it is moot. (Sorry to sound so sour but out 8k with BFL did all the above and paypal disputes etc all to no avail)...the catch is...BFL got a pass because they DID deliver something even if after 1 year...so that is what matters to the regulators....broken timelines seem not to matter at all.

hope I'm wrong but from what I know and my experience not a good chance

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
kaerf

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:38:24 AM

haven't seen this posted yet.

http://eligius.st/~gateway/news/quick-visit-hashfast-hq
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:46:47 AM

Someone posted it like 2 pages back. Or in the other thread.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:48:56 AM

I didn't order an asic from HF but if I had I would much rather just get an asic even if it is late. I did make the mistake of pre-ordering a bfl product but I was able to sell the asic when I got it for a profit. It is a huge mistake to preorder hardware from a company that has never delivered a product expecting it to be shipped on time.

I don't see why we should be happy about getting our ASICs delivered late, unless your only objective is to sell it on to some other poor sap and screw him over. I hope most of us bought the equipment to mine with, not to speculate. Mining implies we need to recover the amount in BTC we paid otherwise we'll never break even.

Past performance is not a guarantee for the future, ask that to those who ordered batch #3 from Avalon. Or compare that with those who preordered from KNC. First case Avalon had already successfully delivered 2 batches but ended up screwing all their later customers (batch #3 and chip orders). KNC had never delivered a product. BFL has now delivered FPGA's and ASICs but no way anybody should ever order their Monarch (unless they want to repeat your initial BFL experience)
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:04:26 AM

Could someone create a table of all batches that were sold, the price they were sold at and what kind of guarantees were offered? I think this would helpful in making the different stakeholders aware of the different deals that people here got themselves into.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 8420

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 11:18:44 AM

Could someone create a table of all batches that were sold, the price they were sold at and what kind of guarantees were offered? I think this would helpful in making the different stakeholders aware of the different deals that people here got themselves into.
The terms didn't just change on batch boundaries, unfortunately. The story is somewhat complicated as a result and there were conflicting commitments of differing character at differing times in different locations.
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:29:04 AM

The terms didn't just change on batch boundaries, unfortunately. The story is somewhat complicated as a result and there were conflicting commitments of differing character at differing times in different locations.

Argh, what a mess...  Angry

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 11:40:18 AM

I dont see any refunds happening.

- First of all there wont be BTC refunds. You may sue them and maybe you will be successfull. But initially there wont be any BTC refunds after the 31th.

- So the only option thats left would be to take US$ refunds. But why should any resonable person do so?

A babyjet was around 5000$ if i remember correctly. Thats about 8 BTC right now. So you have got the choice, take 5000$/8BTC now or accept the babyjet and additional MPP.

I think its pretty obvious that the babyjet+mpp will be worth more than 8 BTC easily. So nobody will opt for the US$ refund, period.

you don't understand how order-to-cash business process documents are defined:

REQOTE (from customer to vendor) in BTC
QUOTES (from vendor to customer) in BTC
ORDERS (from customer to vendor) in BTC
ORDRSP (from vendor to customer) in BTC
ORDCHG (from customer to vendor)
ORDRSP (from vendor to customer)
DESADV (from vendor to customer)
INVOIC (from vendor to customer)

first 4 process steps were in BTC. the others also have to be in BTC. no room for speculation.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 11:47:31 AM

Why would you ask for a refund, they are very close now i think

Seriously?

They charged 50btc for an OCTOBER delivery knowing full well that they wouldn't ship until December.

December units are worth roughly 12btc and they knew that in August when they were happy to take our money.  A refund is the only chance we have of at least breaking even.

These people deserve jail time.

lol! a bitcoin refund is just completly out of space. even if you successful sue them, which is very unlikely imho, there just wont be enough $funds to buy back BTC at this horrendous price at the moment.

those funds have been invested in hardware, thats it. learn to deal with it! denying reality wont help you one bit.

do you have a order in batch 1 with HF? seroius question.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:49:50 AM

They took the Baby Jets’ chassis’ out of their boxes and opened them up. Removed the small water coolers and other unneeded components. Removed the small Seasonic power supplies, and installed the new 1200W supplies in the Baby Jets. Inserted the new cooling unit and 240mm radiator. Added an additional two 252CFM 66.5dBm Delta chassis fans on the back of the box. We only use the best after all. Then screwed the chassis back together, put it back in its styrofoam packing material, and stacked each on pallets.

1200W for a BabyJet? For 400-500GH? This is BFL again and again. Missed power specs by 100%?

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 11:53:49 AM

They took the Baby Jets’ chassis’ out of their boxes and opened them up. Removed the small water coolers and other unneeded components. Removed the small Seasonic power supplies, and installed the new 1200W supplies in the Baby Jets. Inserted the new cooling unit and 240mm radiator. Added an additional two 252CFM 66.5dBm Delta chassis fans on the back of the box. We only use the best after all. Then screwed the chassis back together, put it back in its styrofoam packing material, and stacked each on pallets.

1200W for a BabyJet? For 400-500GH? This is BFL again and again. Missed power specs by 100%?

the BayJet case has the option to install a upgrade kit. could it be that the 1200W PSU is for this two 500 GH/s modules together?

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: