Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

I think the best approach is to use some not so famous exchanges at first time. Trading should begin from small volumes. And then when everybody is sure about reliability of token they can move to bigger exchanges.

It's most of the time also a question of the money a project wants to spend. Do they decide to spend a huge sum of the money they just raised to get listed on a major exchange to please all the 'moon-kiddies' or do they decide to go for smaller, cheaper exchanges, build up some trading volume there and increase the community so that maybe the community can help to get listed on Binance and co. by voting for example.

I personally respect projects that have a short and longterm plan and dont just endlessly give in to demands from the kiddies that demand they spend insane amounts "cause i want it listed on binance or poloniex" people wanting it isnt a good excuse its if its financially responsible for the project.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

I think the best approach is to use some not so famous exchanges at first time. Trading should begin from small volumes. And then when everybody is sure about reliability of token they can move to bigger exchanges.

It's most of the time also a question of the money a project wants to spend. Do they decide to spend a huge sum of the money they just raised to get listed on a major exchange to please all the 'moon-kiddies' or do they decide to go for smaller, cheaper exchanges, build up some trading volume there and increase the community so that maybe the community can help to get listed on Binance and co. by voting for example.

I personally respect projects that have a short and longterm plan and dont just endlessly give in to demands from the kiddies that demand they spend insane amounts "cause i want it listed on binance or poloniex" people wanting it isnt a good excuse its if its financially responsible for the project.

The goal of the serious, innovative project is not just to make much noice, list on the big exchange and drop the price after short pumping. The goal is to build bussiness that can help millions of people all over the world to live happier.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).
Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?

It's still active, if you go to their site here: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/coss-eth there is an ICO listing tab with Bitwatt there.

Surprised this isn't going in line with the website but guess that's the promotional deal they have agreed. It's not uncommon to see certain sites offering a different discount from the direct site it self.
ICO is going on in last 10 days? What is the exactly last date of  ICO? If they couldn't sold all tokens then what they will do with unsold tokens?

I am not sure there have been any information on that yet but I think the best thing to do in such case is burn the token as that seem to be the best option
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).

Yep to my knowledge this is a 0% bonus round, so basically last chance to get in for ICO prices, and considering the demand we've been seeing im pretty sure its still a da*n good price, especially with announcements of partnerships with energy companies coming out demand on exchange should be pretty strong when it hits the exchanges.

What about 5% bonus of cross platform? That's also finished? Even though bonus is not available, I think it's still good bet to buy Bittwatt tokens from ICO instead of waiting for listing and buying from exchange.

Nope, that's still ongoing, it's a special bonus through buying through Coss

Yes. 5% bonus is still available  if people buy Tokens from cross platform. Approx 10 days left for ico end date. Bittwatt have sold approx 80% of the tokens if I calculated correctly?
That is amazing even if people buy from coss platform Bittwatt still makes the profit as it is their token, do you guys think they can reach their hardcap?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?

It's still active, if you go to their site here: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/coss-eth there is an ICO listing tab with Bitwatt there.

Surprised this isn't going in line with the website but guess that's the promotional deal they have agreed. It's not uncommon to see certain sites offering a different discount from the direct site it self.
ICO is going on in last 10 days? What is the exactly last date of  ICO? If they couldn't sold all tokens then what they will do with unsold tokens?

I am not sure there have been any information on that yet but I think the best thing to do in such case is burn the token as that seem to be the best option

Last day of the ICO will be the 27th of May. And about the unsold tokens (if there will be any): One of the Telegram admins confirmed that they will be burned.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

The Bitwatt project is another energy platform that will make a great contribution to our environment and society!
It's all going to be interesting to see in action.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

Bittwatt just entered phase 4 of their Ico, only 12 days remain and with the stats they will like hit the hardcap. This is the last chance to get involved in this project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Yep to my knowledge this is a 0% bonus round, so basically last chance to get in for ICO prices, and considering the demand we've been seeing im pretty sure its still a da*n good price, especially with announcements of partnerships with energy companies coming out demand on exchange should be pretty strong when it hits the exchanges.

What about 5% bonus of cross platform? That's also finished? Even though bonus is not available, I think it's still good bet to buy Bittwatt tokens from ICO instead of waiting for listing and buying from exchange.

The bonus is still active on coss exchange that is the benefit of getting the token from coss exchange else there won't be any use of the partnership.

This is only way to get bonus. Smart approach from both Coss and Bittwatt. Also first exchange listing in Coss is confirmed. It will be done immediately after ICO closure in 12 days.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Bittwatt just entered phase 4 of their Ico, only 12 days remain and with the stats they will like hit the hardcap. This is the last chance to get involved in this project.
I see that they do not have any bonus with phase 4, how will they attract investors to invest in them then if they missed the other stages.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

I see that they do not have any bonus with phase 4, how will they attract investors to invest in them then if they missed the other stages.

Well, for someone who missed all the previous rounds (with bonus) and the pre-sale and who is very interested in the project and believes in its future, buying the tokens during the ICO can still be a great deal. Even without any bonuses because you never know what the price of the token will be once they hit the exchanges. Maybe then it can be already to late and they are trading way above ICO price.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

They might carry other form of marketing or bring about less bonus percentage than the other phases. But i believe phase 4 will be sold out without bonuses.
AlexsMO

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Hey by the way, how many coins will be sold during the ICO, and how did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

Your right, at this stage in the ICO - in the final hurdle with no bonuses on offer, now would be a perfect time to release an update or partnership giving a good reason for other investors to get on board and reach the hardcap
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt

Since there were some big names, I hope Bittwatt could close some good partnerships. But until we find out, it will probably take a while, contracts are not completed so quickly
The event certainly helped the project to become better known, and that's a good start

am I missing something? you said there were some big names which ones do you mean?
I think they have progressed quite well so far and have done a good job with the planning this out. I too hope they could land some good contract with both ends of the platform.

it's written in the quoted post: Visa, Revolut, Monzo. And i also found Speakers from Erste Group, ING Diba or Piraeus Bank on the Homepage http://www.futurebanking.ro/2018/
also some ohter fintechs are there.

Most of the quoted names are actually big financial institutions, what are we looking at here? Is it like this financial institutions is the payment platforms which Bittwatt is intending to use?

Honestly, I have only dealt with the possibilities of energy trading so far. I have not yet informed myself about the possibilities of paying with bittwatt tokens. But I think that they have something planned in that direction and it may be that they were at this conference to find partners for it

Establishing such partnership will change the course of things definitely with energy project and Bttwatt will be the first to raise the bar as to how energy project or even project in general should be run to a whole new level in the blockchain and even outside of the blockchain, I'm looking forward to see that happen

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

Well, for someone who missed all the previous rounds (with bonus) and the pre-sale and who is very interested in the project and believes in its future, buying the tokens during the ICO can still be a great deal. Even without any bonuses because you never know what the price of the token will be once they hit the exchanges. Maybe then it can be already to late and they are trading way above ICO price.

I have no idea how many bountytokens are in circulation. if there are not too many, then I do not expect a dump, but a listing for the ICO price or even slightly above. Bittwatt is a game changer, such tokens are not dumped
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

I have no idea how many bountytokens are in circulation. if there are not too many, then I do not expect a dump, but a listing for the ICO price or even slightly above. Bittwatt is a game changer, such tokens are not dumped

As mentioned above im pretty sure you can still get the tokens from Coss.io with a 5% bonus?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Last day of the ICO will be the 27th of May. And about the unsold tokens (if there will be any): One of the Telegram admins confirmed that they will be burned.

Yea. As I expected. That's usually what most developers do to unsold tokens. It help to build the feeling of security for some investors.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

I like the fact this project is working towards gain more partnerships with energy companies. Looking forward to hearing good news from the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: