Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

I am now seeing that they have updated the site. It looks now way more beautiful with the footer fixed. I have high expectations from the Bittwatt platform.

The whole page now looks much better and more inviting.
I had the feeling that the first version of the homepage was put online under time pressure. It worked, but looked a bit confused :-)

I also saw their updated site, it's look very good. But I still don't see official announcement at the site about Bittwatt exchange launch date.

At least we know they are pushing updates and are constantly updating the site. Their early version was pretty buggy. I am looking forwards to the next update on the exchange and how it will function. I think they could also push a mobile app since you have barcodes like the one we saw in the receipt.

To be expected at this point I think bugs are normal on early platform it’s nice to see they are paying such close attention and fixing issues as they arise with such haste it shows they are making real efforts to solidify things

Indeed, in the early phase of a new platform, little bugs are normal. The team know  the bugs and is working to eliminate them.

No one is perfect, so minor bug or issues are expected. What is important is that team is paying attention and fixing these issues.
I agree it is just a beta if we find bugs it would be amazing because the team can fix it as fast as possible, we are helping them and ourselves.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

Good news i also can't wait, because this will surely help Bitwatt. Imagine paying your electricity with cryptocurrency. haha Smiley. The world is changing.

Well can't say I haven't thought about this several times it'll be really great hopefully they successfully implement this, they are already n the right path.

Likewise, im very impressed with the actions of the team since the ICO finished.. Launching the beta of the exchange platform and redoing the website, now securing additional power companies.. I can see great things coming from BittWatt.

Project is moving faster than I anticipated when they announced their ICO. I am not at all regretting that I am part of this project from almost first week of launch. Great going altogether.

Yes, it is progressing very well. By the end of the month they will already be active in 2 markets. There should be 4 or 5 markets by the end of the year and hopefully many more will come next year.
I now hold a lot of tokens and have great hopes in BWT
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

Good news i also can't wait, because this will surely help Bitwatt. Imagine paying your electricity with cryptocurrency. haha Smiley. The world is changing.

Well can't say I haven't thought about this several times it'll be really great hopefully they successfully implement this, they are already n the right path.

This is a good news to those who participated in the sales of the token and are living in the area where EVA energy is in existence.
I believe this will make things easier for them a lot in terms of electric bill payment. 
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Likewise, im very impressed with the actions of the team since the ICO finished.. Launching the beta of the exchange platform and redoing the website, now securing additional power companies.. I can see great things coming from BittWatt.

Project is moving faster than I anticipated when they announced their ICO. I am not at all regretting that I am part of this project from almost first week of launch. Great going altogether.

Yes, it is progressing very well. By the end of the month they will already be active in 2 markets. There should be 4 or 5 markets by the end of the year and hopefully many more will come next year.

According to the whitepaper they will start this year in 4 other countries, Bulgaria, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary. This will bring more potential customers for the BWT token.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

I think the next big step is going to be the B2B platform which I think they had in the roadmap for January? Either way I cannot wait to see how the market will work.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

According to the whitepaper they will start this year in 4 other countries, Bulgaria, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary. This will bring more potential customers for the BWT token.
Is there a specific reason why they have chosen these countries to start with? And what countries do they have planned if those will be a success.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

Pretty good to hear with the roadmap too. Marketplace due in January 2019 which isn't too far away, hopefully we'll some them in some of the countries mentioned above
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

I get the feeling 2019 is going to be a huge year for crypto but for bittwatt especially as they should have some great things coming down the line in early 2019 based on their roadmap and plans
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

I get the feeling 2019 is going to be a huge year for crypto but for bittwatt especially as they should have some great things coming down the line in early 2019 based on their roadmap and plans

I also have that feeling. I have been longer in crypto, and always after the market is red. It will go back up. There is no point in panic selling. I expect that the market is going to explode soon.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

I am now seeing that they have updated the site. It looks now way more beautiful with the footer fixed. I have high expectations from the Bittwatt platform.

The whole page now looks much better and more inviting.
I had the feeling that the first version of the homepage was put online under time pressure. It worked, but looked a bit confused :-)

I also saw their updated site, it's look very good. But I still don't see official announcement at the site about Bittwatt exchange launch date.

At least we know they are pushing updates and are constantly updating the site. Their early version was pretty buggy. I am looking forwards to the next update on the exchange and how it will function. I think they could also push a mobile app since you have barcodes like the one we saw in the receipt.

To be expected at this point I think bugs are normal on early platform it’s nice to see they are paying such close attention and fixing issues as they arise with such haste it shows they are making real efforts to solidify things

yeah, bugs are inevitable but they can be kept at bay, bittwatt knows how devastating it gonna be if they fail to address issues like this. hopefully, their platform will become standard and bug-free.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

I also have that feeling. I have been longer in crypto, and always after the market is red. It will go back up. There is no point in panic selling. I expect that the market is going to explode soon.

It will its a crazy market anything is possible - but in my opinion - crypto can only be developed further and benefit more in the long run from here
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

It will its a crazy market anything is possible - but in my opinion - crypto can only be developed further and benefit more in the long run from here

I have sometimes seen that coins would go up very high in a short time. Anything is possible here, and that is also one of the reasons i love crypto. It is simply unpredictable.

jamzzz123

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

I have sometimes seen that coins would go up very high in a short time. Anything is possible here, and that is also one of the reasons i love crypto. It is simply unpredictable.

Exactly, can go of two ways, amazing well or absolutely terrible - always cash in on something Cheesy BittWatt should shine through 2018 only upwards
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:53:33 PM

Exactly, can go of two ways, amazing well or absolutely terrible - always cash in on something Cheesy BittWatt should shine through 2018 only upwards

It's crypto where anything can happen. U can see a shoot in price for a coin in five minutes and see a drop in seconds. My advice to bitfence is that they should continue to make the community happy so that there will always be a demand for the tokens.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

By 2019 I think more and more will know and potentially get into crypto, Bittwatt could ride an exciting new wave
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)
but anyway the contest ends on 27.6. and the prices are cheap

Lol I might have to give it a try and give you a bit of a run I haven’t gotten started yet I wonder if I could catch up with some frequent day trading hehe gotta frees up some liquidity for that tho
Which contest about you both are talking? I missed something here? Don't know why but unfortunately I am not able to login on Coss.io also. So couldn't check anything there.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)

Lol I might have to give it a try and give you a bit of a run I haven’t gotten started yet I wonder if I could catch up with some frequent day trading hehe gotta frees up some liquidity for that tho
Which contest about you both are talking? I missed something here? Don't know why but unfortunately I am not able to login on Coss.io also. So couldn't check anything there.

Can’t miss it it’s on the coss.io front page about half way down under their announcements it’s I think 500k bittwatt contest for traders take a look but you’ll have to fix your acct first
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

Can’t miss it it’s on the coss.io front page about half way down under their announcements it’s I think 500k bittwatt contest for traders take a look but you’ll have to fix your acct first

That contest has been going on for long now. I am even surprised it is still on. That was the strategy they used in creating trading volume for Bittwatt token and i am sure it is still working.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:12:41 AM

Would be nice to see them expand their reach towards the continent of Africa. I know they can still have much success over here too and also get lots of persons aware of the project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

Would be nice to see them expand their reach towards the continent of Africa. I know they can still have much success over here too and also get lots of persons aware of the project.

The possibility of bittwatt getting to Africa right now is very slim they will have to create awareness first, you should know that they intend getting to China by 2022 that means any other location will have to Wait

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: