Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?
The airtime of drone is too short for now some of the drone can only fly about fifteen minutes max in the air. Maybe deep aero will have a drone that has more battery capability that will have enough battery to make the delivery of products and going back to its home base.
There are different kinds of drones and depends upon its capability and its uses on how it will perform well. Deep Aero know how they use drones with its specific uses. They make some trial before they implement their project to make sure that it is safe and useful.

I strongly agree with you. DEEP AERO will ensure that every drone that will be used are appropriate for the application and services. I am confident that this team really did their assignments and they are technically capable to do the project. What we need is to support them because this is a great project which can help us with our important tasks.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) & Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation (FAO), brought forward the drones that fight against the deadly diseases, and the test ride carried out in Brazil went successful.

The Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) has been used for over 50 years to fight agricultural pests. “The use of drones is a breakthrough, and pave the way for large-scale and cost-efficient releases, also over densely populated areas, and with the drones, 20 hectares can be treated in five minutes,” said Jeremy Bouyer, Medical Entomologist at Joint FAO/IAEA Division of Nuclear Techniques in Food and Agriculture.

The drone can carry 50,000 sterile mosquitoes per flight and its use reduces the cost of releasing mosquitoes by half. Currently, both the organizations are working to reduce the drone’s weight and increase its capacity.

Source: http://world-nuclear-news.org/EE-IAEA-tests-drone-to-fight-disease-carrying-mosquitos-19021801.html
So Drones can really help people fro it's time and efficiency, 20 people in 20 hectares could get 1 day to finish their task, while Drones can easily release a 50,000 sterile mosquitoes in 5 minutes. I wonder how will be the future look like when AI driven will control our devices. It will be more flexible and cost efficient.

That's a great observation, Sir! I think this is really the future. It is not replacing man with their work but improving efficiency and productivity. The more work done in one day will result in more time with your loved ones. I am looking forward to embracing this technology and I hope everyone will see the goodness of this project.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?

As per my own understanding in regards on how to operate the product of the deep aero which are the drones, i think you need to be trained first before you can operate or fly the drones.

Drones are actually available in the market. I know some people who flew their drones for the first time and they did not encounter any problem with their drones. I usually see drones being used in wedding and celebration as a way of capturing the moment. During war times drones are also used as surveillance and aerial view on the position of the enemy and the terrain. Some news company also use drones in reporting traffic condition in some area. For safety and security its best to have some formal training specially if you are going to use drones professionally.
You are right, because of many uses of drones why the project of deep aero adapt it as the aim is to help humanity using technologies to make their work easier, well as we can do some research there are many people who uses it but only in the limited area and not as many uses as listed in the white paper of drone. Let us all support this project to make this implement world wide.

Well Deep Aero is about AI Driven Drone Economy as they advertise, so in the future you might not need to know how to fly a drone. We just need to give a command or encode our destination. I'm quite interested on what is the progress of Artificial Intelligence for Deep Aero.

i wouldn't be surprise if soon there will be courses in college for flying drones and also a board exam to be a licensed drone operator. Drone is a great technology and even now it has still lot of potential applications in different areas of peoples lives. 

That will be a great news then. More courses offered and more jobs for the people. If we could only see all the benefits that we can get from this project, we will surely support them. As for me, I am really convinced that this is the right time to open our minds to see the future. We are really using the technology to have a better place to live in. From security, agriculture,  health, and emergency response, deliveries and so much more that this project offers. This is a great deal for us.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:13:31 AM

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) & Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation (FAO), brought forward the drones that fight against the deadly diseases, and the test ride carried out in Brazil went successful.

The Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) has been used for over 50 years to fight agricultural pests. “The use of drones is a breakthrough, and pave the way for large-scale and cost-efficient releases, also over densely populated areas, and with the drones, 20 hectares can be treated in five minutes,” said Jeremy Bouyer, Medical Entomologist at Joint FAO/IAEA Division of Nuclear Techniques in Food and Agriculture.

The drone can carry 50,000 sterile mosquitoes per flight and its use reduces the cost of releasing mosquitoes by half. Currently, both the organizations are working to reduce the drone’s weight and increase its capacity.

Source: http://world-nuclear-news.org/EE-IAEA-tests-drone-to-fight-disease-carrying-mosquitos-19021801.html
So Drones can really help people fro it's time and efficiency, 20 people in 20 hectares could get 1 day to finish their task, while Drones can easily release a 50,000 sterile mosquitoes in 5 minutes. I wonder how will be the future look like when AI driven will control our devices. It will be more flexible and cost efficient.

That's a great observation, Sir! I think this is really the future. It is not replacing man with their work but improving efficiency and productivity. The more work done in one day will result in more time with your loved ones. I am looking forward to embracing this technology and I hope everyone will see the goodness of this project.
Yes as far as i know Drones are part of improving technology they are here, we don't need them actually but we really want them coz it will have big impact for our daily lives sooner or later because the world is going to be excessively ornate in the next few years and i know they will continue towards for what they had started up until the end of campaign.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Yes as far as i know Drones are part of improving technology they are here, we don't need them actually but we really want them coz it will have big impact for our daily lives sooner or later because the world is going to be excessively ornate in the next few years and i know they will continue towards for what they had started up until the end of campaign.
Well, as we can see there are many things to do from this project and it can help a lot to everyone that drones uses, and even not listed in the platform of Deep Aero,  i think they will provide it soon because of the suggestion of every users that drones can possible to do to make it more useful when they support this project.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.
Just don't be a boastful with your knowledge instead, teach and share to them the Deep Aero project. For sure, your neighbours will be happy if they will read the whitepaper of this project. In addition, they might invest in this project since it was newly at their eyes.
Underwater drones can be made by Deep Aero. Just imagine, there are android phones that are water proof. For sure, Deep Aero will keep us updated regarding in the development of their products.
Nothing to be proud of, there is no reason for me to make it as my pride. I am not a boastful rather. In fact, I am sharing the Deep Aero to my community but they won't listen to me. They just think that I am just joking. Well, it is not my fault if ever they will not believe.
Yeah. Android Phones are already water resistant and it is not anymore a big deal if Deep Aero will utilize their drones and make it a water proof. Time will come, mystery under the sea will also be discovered.
No thing will become mystery anymore, people will make discoveries to unlock the conundrums of humanity.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.

Well if it is of any consolation to anyone (esp green ninja), i don't think surveillance equates to the security you have in mind.

I don't think that there will be any AI enabled surveillance equipment that could identify people with bad intention on sight. Nope, no can do (unless in war zones where enemy movement could easily be pinned due to territorial battle grounds).

As stated by Deep Aero, drones can be used by authorities to help investigate crimes or protect a nation's border but will not be able to identify good men from bad.

Most corporation and industries already have CCTV's in place, but mobility is the advantage of drones and perhaps we will see the same pursuit technology of CCTVs on these drones too to keep track of a red tagged subject once security is alerted. And as Deep Aero plans to put in place thermal sensors, we see another edge on such pursuit security surveillance.  Can't wait to see a live demo on this soon.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
/2KwarIc]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.
Just don't be a boastful with your knowledge instead, teach and share to them the Deep Aero project. For sure, your neighbours will be happy if they will read the whitepaper of this project. In addition, they might invest in this project since it was newly at their eyes.
Underwater drones can be made by Deep Aero. Just imagine, there are android phones that are water proof. For sure, Deep Aero will keep us updated regarding in the development of their products.
Nothing to be proud of, there is no reason for me to make it as my pride. I am not a boastful rather. In fact, I am sharing the Deep Aero to my community but they won't listen to me. They just think that I am just joking. Well, it is not my fault if ever they will not believe.
Yeah. Android Phones are already water resistant and it is not anymore a big deal if Deep Aero will utilize their drones and make it a water proof. Time will come, mystery under the sea will also be discovered.
No thing will become mystery anymore, people will make discoveries to unlock the conundrums of humanity.

Hey guys! Your replies caught my eyes really.

First off, underwater drones has been around for quite sometime now.  Some available for pre-order and some readily available at the market with $600 being the cheapest (which is the Fathom One). Leading in the underwater drone market is iBubble which is also the first autonomous drone built for scuba divers.  It will simply follow suit the diver to capture the dive and has a response distance of 25 meters away from the controller.

And i'm sure this type of drone did not slip from the intuitive team of Deep Aero.  I'm sure they have a use case for underwater drones too with greater industrial purpose.  Let's wait for some more updates on this.

And secondly, boast when you can, there's nothing wrong with that as long as it is backed with intelligent research, facts and reality check.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department

There are many police and fire department who already using this system.
many countries already started using drone as it is a better way to survey the affected area or problems around the community.
Deep aero team will bring more changes as they want to upgrade everything and keep it at it best.
flash12i

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

The whitepaper's Abstract expressed a lot of truth in the progressive industry of drones from it's original military purpose which was generally known as UAVs or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.

With the evolving purposes and usage of drones, it is nice to know that Deep Aero has initiated what is needed to fly them with specific orders without compromising airspace and security, that is with the development of a harmonious Air Traffic Management (ATM) that aims to allow manned and unmanned aerial vehicles to co-exist safely while air born.

Indeed there is much more productive uses these drones have and with advancement in technology at the rapid face we are witnessing, the opportunities will be more.  We now have drones that have anti-collision sensors, return to home or land on target features. Just a little more tweak and we could see a fully autonomous drones flying around with Deep Aero paving the way for air space harmony and safety.

I have to admit that i have so much more questions and doubts, but as i start to do my research, the possibilities are indeed on the way.
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Drones are a good technology that will really help people especially government forces to get the job done easily and safe!
As we all know that this thing is just a controller and batter operated.
dangerous surveillance and task that can be done by this plane will absolutely save lives.
DEEP AERO must develop it more and make it at its best.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

The whitepaper's Abstract expressed a lot of truth in the progressive industry of drones from it's original military purpose which was generally known as UAVs or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.

With the evolving purposes and usage of drones, it is nice to know that Deep Aero has initiated what is needed to fly them with specific orders without compromising airspace and security, that is with the development of a harmonious Air Traffic Management (ATM) that aims to allow manned and unmanned aerial vehicles to co-exist safely while air born.

Indeed there is much more productive uses these drones have and with advancement in technology at the rapid face we are witnessing, the opportunities will be more.  We now have drones that have anti-collision sensors, return to home or land on target features. Just a little more tweak and we could see a fully autonomous drones flying around with Deep Aero paving the way for air space harmony and safety.

I have to admit that i have so much more questions and doubts, but as i start to do my research, the possibilities are indeed on the way.

i still have many questions too about the project, the team is just developing the capability of drones,
and they will be using also the blockchain.
what i want to see is the development on the product.
i want to see the capability of their drone which other products don't have.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

The Deep Aero is the very important project for the future because they using blockchain which is fairly new to our world or community,

they basically building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI and blockchain...  They want  to completely change the urban

transportation system  by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery right at your fingertips...

Well, do you think cost wise this system will be cost efficient at the early stage of its development? For Cargo's as example; logistics for Cargo do add up for the prices of products being transported. We do have an experience in our company were as the original cost of the product is reasonable however the transport cost is twice the original cost of the product, hence we did not push through with buying the said product from that supplier we did however purchased the said item from a nearby store which costly but is still cheaper compared to buying it cheap and then transporting it to our location. If the Passenger Drone being raffled is already $450,000, I do believe that the cargo drones will be more expensive. This might not be practical at the moment.
i think in the early stages of cargo delivery using drone will be more expensive than the usual cargo that delivered by truck, but thinking the fast and hassle free cargo transporting given by cargo drone it will be reasonable to pay higher... And cargo drones can deliver twice as much as cargo truck, for example in cargo truck can deliver 1 to 2 cargo per day but for drone maybe it can be four cargo per day double than the cargo truck... The more cargo will delivered the more profits will come, they just need to adapt the cost of cargo drones for some time but eventually they'll see the efficiency of it...
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

I think this project will take more years before it materializes. First of all, this technology will cause deliveryman to lose their jobs if businesses will decide to shift in using delivery drones. This will put pressure on our government to create another job opportunities for those who lose their jobs. This technology might have good advantages but this will cost us a lot, not only to the company itself but also to the government and to the people as well.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Deep aero project wants our job easily and safe using blockchain security

The utilization of blockchain technology instead of using centralised account to process payments with the danger of the single point of failure,anyone may access to the decentralized blockchain directly.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

Well, show them the white paper instead and explain them that deep aero has a platform and it can be use in many operations that can someday be part of the changes in our world through technologies. Make some research and you will find out that under water drones is exist and the uses of it, not only at the area but underwater will also be uses of drones.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

Well, show them the white paper instead and explain them that deep aero has a platform and it can be use in many operations that can someday be part of the changes in our world through technologies. Make some research and you will find out that under water drones is exist and the uses of it, not only at the area but underwater will also be uses of drones.
This is a good project, but everything needs to be successfully carried out in order to implement the ICO plan. I hope to see this day coming.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

Meet Seeker Drone- Designed To Clear Landmine Areas

Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become the hot trend in the market and this industry keeps on innovating and bringing something new. Seeker drone from RadioPlane fitted with a metal detector can fly autonomously and help clear areas of landmines.

The main goal of the company is to help clear landmines field around the world and this will soon become a reality. The flight time is up to 50 minutes depending on the attachment’s shape and weight. On the other hand, this drone navigates its environment through a network of cameras, GPS and GNSS systems, sensors controlled by open source software running on a fast computer chip.

Moreover, this fully autonomous flight system have been tested and brought impressive results.
I don't know how drones will work to clear landmines but it is totally helpful for soldiers who will cross the delicate areas specially, if they are in a mission.
As of now, terrorism spread throughout the world and the citizen inflict by war, landmines are being used by terrorist to trap the people and kill hundreds of soldiers and citizen.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/meet-seeker-drone-designed-to-clear-landmine-areas-db734ba692f1
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: