Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:07:02 PM

Why did your announcement about the Russian market get deleted from here and many news sites?

Currently, russian payment systems are being checked and tested for final release.
Since we have found several users interested in helping us in pre-release testing - we decided to stop announcing this on our media outlets, until all features are working in full.
The BTC/RUB trading pair is working as announced.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:01:20 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 04:26:18 PM by D4RK5T4R

Why did your announcement about the Russian market get deleted from here and many news sites?

Currently, russian payment systems are being checked and tested for final release.
Since we have found several users interested in helping us in pre-release testing - we decided to stop announcing this on our media outlets, until all features are working in full.

So you made an announcement about a feature that was still in pre-release testing phase, without actually mentioning at that time that it was pre-release? then decided to backtrack as much as you could by deleting your statements. Its just a shame you cannot delete all the propagation of that announcement that is now indelibly left on the web to find.

like here cached link

It kinda like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
flip21

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:12:03 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 09:42:40 PM by flip21

So you made an announcement about a feature that was still in pre-release testing phase, without actually mentioning at that time that it was pre-release? then decided to backtrack as much as you could by deleting your statements. Its just a shame you cannot delete all the propagation of that announcement that is now indelibly left on the web to find.

like here cached link

It kinda like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

LMAO, Did Homero Ganza buy CEX and go into hiding in Ukraine? ... Remember that XPY & Amazon/Walmart/Target/Gyft/Mastercard Relationship and all the other relationships that never really existed, its Deja vu right here!

OhMyCoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Long live Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:14:54 AM

I saw you brought back USD deposits via bank. Are payment details ok? No bugs?
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:56:55 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 10:48:20 AM by madonnino

I saw you brought back USD deposits via bank. Are payment details ok? No bugs?

I've used a lot of time on euro side, bank transfers and credit card, and i can that i love cex.io for the service, also the customer care is ok,
for a ticket response. Not bad at all

EDIT: support was faster, less than 1 hour  Cheesy

AxlRose

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:31:09 AM

Yeah deposit seems OK , sent in the morning

@madonnino. 2-3 hours for a support response? Thats bad, man. You should write to their support. Probably there should be some technical mistake as my tickets are being replied within 7-10 minutes.

@CEX.IO Please take care of your users . madonnino got response after 2-3 hours.... Hope you are aware of this.
madonnino

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:47:33 AM

Yeah deposit seems OK , sent in the morning

@madonnino. 2-3 hours for a support response? Thats bad, man. You should write to their support. Probably there should be some technical mistake as my tickets are being replied within 7-10 minutes.

@CEX.IO Please take care of your users . madonnino got response after 2-3 hours.... Hope you are aware of this.

for sure is one of the best service i use frequently, and i edit the time, i received a response in less than 1 hour, so for me is ok! there are support in other services that can take up to 24/48h, this is bad Wink

AxlRose

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:41:36 PM

@madonnino Did you get your query resolved within 1 hour or the response?
I think I will send a ticket to them now.  1 hour is long too if it is response. They promised me a response within 10 minutes. and usually they do reply.
D4RK5T4R

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:08:06 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 03:41:15 PM by D4RK5T4R

The above answer is misleading.

Why did you announce that you were partnered with QIWI in the original statements?

Google cache

https://web.archive.org/web/20150812132936/http://www.coinfox.info/news/company/2674-bitcoin-exchange-cex-io-partnered-with-qiwi-bringing-bitcoin-to-russia

and then backtrack on your blog only?
http://blog.cex.io/news/cex-io-official-statement-14608

Was the original statement a lie, or did QIWI pull out of the partnership?

AxlRose

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:46:06 PM

@D4K5T4R

I don't know what's the real matter here and how the management of CEX would reply to you but If I was CEO of CEX I would remind you of your corporate secret and how to behave with them.

When you visit a restaurant do you ask the chef what spices he uses in the steak you ordered?

I have my tourism company and sometimes customers do ask me how much %% do you get from each tour . Should i reveal Huh? If you say yes, either you are naive or at least pretending to be.

As I said before you must have some personal enmity with this site ..may be that's why you ask much...May be you also know what is  VICTORIA'S SECRET?Huh??

----------------------------------------
@CEX.IO   I think you need to reply once and for all.. Your forum sucks a bit due to stupid questions... Although, your site is not bad and service seems better than others but your forum needs cleaning.. May be I should stop positing here....

D4RK5T4R

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:05:26 PM

@D4K5T4R

I don't know what's the real matter here and how the management of CEX would reply to you but If I was CEO of CEX I would remind you of your corporate secret and how to behave with them.

When you visit a restaurant do you ask the chef what spices he uses in the steak you ordered?

I have my tourism company and sometimes customers do ask me how much %% do you get from each tour . Should i reveal Huh? If you say yes, either you are naive or at least pretending to be.

As I said before you must have some personal enmity with this site ..may be that's why you ask much...May be you also know what is  VICTORIA'S SECRET?Huh??

----------------------------------------
@CEX.IO   I think you need to reply once and for all.. Your forum sucks a bit due to stupid questions... Although, your site is not bad and service seems better than others but your forum needs cleaning.. May be I should stop positing here....

So you do not see anything suspicious about CEX.IO making announcements and then having to delete them?
Mine is a valid question.
If a business makes a huge annoucement and then has to backtrack and post a denial of such facts, I think customers have a right to know why.

We would also like to know why CEX.IO state in the public domain that most of their assets are in a warzone and they hope to recover them soon.

flip21

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:37:05 PM

I do, I might be allergic to nuts so its would be idiotic to not ask such a question

I don't believe anyone has asked such a question from CEX, their abbreviated accounts are public though, joys of being a UK registered LTD company

@CEX.IO   I think you need to reply once and for all.. Your forum sucks a bit due to stupid questions... Although, your site is not bad and service seems better than others but your forum needs cleaning.. May be I should stop positing here....

It all sucks, there are too many questions to answer like the Announcing Fake Partnerships is a XPY/Garza Trademark.

Ask yourself, What tangible fixed assets CEX have that as of 30th November 2014 were valued at a whooping £2,127,535.00, that have a 33.33% yearly depreciation. Please Remember that those Cloud Miners do not belong to CEX.IO nor GHASH.IO, Are they running a super computer for each of the support staff? Cheesy Cheesy

Shills Gotta Shill, Sockpuppets Gotta Sockpuppet and Trolls Gotta Troll, Welcome to Bitcointalk, If CEX don't like it they should of made this thread a self moderated one.
D4RK5T4R

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:29:37 PM

really nice:

you want a war, you got one  Wink

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 08:05:51 PM

That's a nice find, here's a quote in case cex.io would like to comment (emphasis mine):

http://ukdatacentre.co.uk/company-document/08757996/Prod223_1407_08757996_20141130.html

CEX.IO LTD (REGISTERED NUMBER: 08757996)

Notes to the Abbreviated Accounts   
FOR THE PERIOD 1 NOVEMBER 2013 TO 30 NOVEMBER 2014   

1.   ACCOUNTING POLICIES

Accounting convention
The financial statements have been prepared under the historical cost convention and in accordance with the
Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities (effective April 2008).

Turnover
Turnover represents net invoiced sales of services, excluding value added tax.

Service revenue and Commission income is recognised on the basis of services rendered for software
development and trading in virtual currencies. The revenue is recognised in the period in which it has been
earned.

Tangible fixed assets
Depreciation is provided at the following annual rates in order to write off each asset over its estimated useful life.

Depreciation is provided at the following annual rates in order to write off asset over its estimated useful life.

Computer equipment - 33.33% on cost.

Deferred tax
Deferred tax is recognised in respect of all timing differences that have originated but not reversed at the balance
sheet date.

Going concern
The major part of the company's fixed assets are currently stored in a war zone and are not accessible. The
director is making efforts to retrieve the assets. The director believes that the assets will eventually be retrieved.
After making all appropriate enquiries, the director has a reasonable expectation that the company has adequate
resources to continue in operational existence for the foreseeable future. The director believes that it is therefore
appropriate to prepare the financial statements on a going concern basis.

2.   TANGIBLE FIXED ASSETS
Total
£      
COST
Additions   2,127,535      
At 30 November 2014   2,127,535      
DEPRECIATION
Charge for period   369,178      
At 30 November 2014   369,178      
NET BOOK VALUE
At 30 November 2014   1,758,357      

3.   CREDITORS

Creditors include the following debts falling due in more than five years:

£      
Repayable otherwise than by instalments   1,645,522      
AxlRose

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:42:53 AM

@D4RK5T4R

(I do, I might be allergic to nuts so its would be idiotic to not ask such a question)

I eat in those restaurants where I like and know I wouldn't meet up with allergens.  If I am suspicious about a restaurant I just don't go there. But I never advertise the restaurant as bad if I am allergic to their food. That would be stupid.  In the case of CEX if you are allergic you may stop using it. (I am not sure if you are having an account with them, I believe its none of my business to ask)

I would reply using my personal opinion: Your comments are sarcastic and criticising that it seems that you have been paid to write them.

I myself don't like few things in CEX but I like few features and I write about both of them. Likes and dislikes.

By the way in the pic you uploaded the first person I googles is CIO of CEX But who is the other one??? Is it you?

@CEX.IO  Guys its getting insane here. Please do something.  Also, please take care of my wire it is awaited for 24 hours. Probably due to weekends........  Rest is good, I am here with you for over a month and just started earning out of my hobby.
                Hope good times will be there soon for you. Try hard and fruit will be there for you and consequently for us.
D4RK5T4R

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:30:54 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 10:10:45 AM by D4RK5T4R

@D4RK5T4R

(I do, I might be allergic to nuts so its would be idiotic to not ask such a question)

I eat in those restaurants where I like and know I wouldn't meet up with allergens.  If I am suspicious about a restaurant I just don't go there. But I never advertise the restaurant as bad if I am allergic to their food. That would be stupid.  In the case of CEX if you are allergic you may stop using it. (I am not sure if you are having an account with them, I believe its none of my business to ask)

I would reply using my personal opinion: Your comments are sarcastic and criticising that it seems that you have been paid to write them.

I myself don't like few things in CEX but I like few features and I write about both of them. Likes and dislikes.

By the way in the pic you uploaded the first person I googles is CIO of CEX But who is the other one??? Is it you?

@CEX.IO  Guys its getting insane here. Please do something.  Also, please take care of my wire it is awaited for 24 hours. Probably due to weekends........  Rest is good, I am here with you for over a month and just started earning out of my hobby.
                Hope good times will be there soon for you. Try hard and fruit will be there for you and consequently for us.

Just an FYI, it was flip21 that replied to your last question and posted the image, not me.

Your comments are sarcastic and criticising that it seems that you have been paid to write them.

I think you owe someone an apology for the above.

Keep up.

madonnino

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:06:14 AM

Another smooth transaction on cex.io using my credit card. Thanks for The great service
AxlRose

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:30:23 AM

@D4rk5t4R : I sincerely apologise for this brother/Sister. I am not sure if you are a man....... Smiley
                  I was just checking the post while sitting at the airport and I did not see fully due to a small mobile device....

@Flip21  My previous post was towards you ......... Unfortunately D4RK5T4R hot hit Sad

@madonnino  What do you mean?Huh Did you face trouble while payment using card.... I have multiple cards and they work fine... I have a business account and I had issues with some manual approval of payments but Now they whitelisted my payments and I can pay freely..... Thanks again to Akhil G(Probably someone from CRM) and Mary Lufert(Some cute lady form payments)......

@CEX.Io  Lols there are some persons Happy with your services... Appreciate them.. You guys need to make all users happy.

By the way Are we getting some new fiat introduced? I am interested in GBP...I want my clients to pay join GBP and BTC.... Thanks for the Wire transfer ... Got it into my account.

ViVA La BTC
flip21

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:32:02 AM

@D4RK5T4R

I eat in those restaurants where I like and know I wouldn't meet up with allergens.  If I am suspicious about a restaurant I just don't go there. But I never advertise the restaurant as bad if I am allergic to their food. That would be stupid.  In the case of CEX if you are allergic you may stop using it. (I am not sure if you are having an account with them, I believe its none of my business to ask)

@CEX.IO  Guys its getting insane here. Please do something.  Also, please take care of my wire it is awaited for 24 hours. Probably due to weekends........  Rest is good, I am here with you for over a month and just started earning out of my hobby.

Lol you do realise nuts are everywhere, in every restaurant, does that mean people allergic to nuts should never use a restaurant and shouldn't ever query what ingredients are in the food?

I agree someone is being paid to write here and it isn't me (BTW i am flip21), I have a feeling you are a paid shill but who gives a shit lol

That is the leader of the GAWtards in the picture, Homero Garza, you should do some research its a great read.

Anyway welcome to my ignore list and CEX so are you going to answer which assets are located in a warzone as stated in your accounts submitted to HMRC?
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:12:53 PM

can anyone withdraw?  Has anyone successfully withdrawn in the last few days?  I get to the withdraw page, enter all my info and click the button and it does nothing.  Tried it on 4 different browsers (opera, firefox, chromium and chrome) 2 different vpn ips and in the clear, then I tried on firefox on another machine on another ip address and still nothing. 
Today I have the same problem !?

Cex? What could the problem be? If I click the Withdraw EUR SEPA button, nothing happens.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: