Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 06:36:44 PM

@Serpens66

Sorry for a delayed response. I would kindly request you to send us some more details about your actions in a ticket to support. This will help us in investigating the issue in a better way. Tickets can be sent can be sent by writing to support@cex.io or by logging in to your account and choose the lifebuoy button on the top right corner of the webpage.

I would like to remind that CEX.IO requires at least 1 Swift transfer in order to initiate further transfers via SEPA.

We will gladly and surely help you to resolve this.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flip21

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:32:19 PM

@CEX, on a serious note. I am a fully verified user of your exchange and I would like to know whether our personal data (This includes ID and Pictures of my Active bank card) are safe or are they on your "computer equipment" assets located within a warzone.

I don't want the UK anti-terror police knocking on my door (or rather knocking down my door), just because some jihadist or terrorist has commited identity fraud using my details that were stored on your servers.

You can continue to ignore this topic but I will continue to ask this question until I get an answer.

Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:24:35 PM

When will the mining begin again ? At price $320 ?
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:27:51 AM

@CEX, on a serious note. I am a fully verified user of your exchange and I would like to know whether our personal data (This includes ID and Pictures of my Active bank card) are safe or are they on your "computer equipment" assets located within a warzone.

I don't want the UK anti-terror police knocking on my door (or rather knocking down my door), just because some jihadist or terrorist has commited identity fraud using my details that were stored on your servers.

You can continue to ignore this topic but I will continue to ask this question until I get an answer.

WTF assets located within a warzone!??? Really!?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:32:18 AM

I do not like CEX.IO any more.

I have brought more than 4000 new users true there affiliated system, and they have not paid me over a year now!
Also they deleted the signup system so i can not see my old data any more.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:38:04 AM

oh boy, so many lols... wait. what warzone? like a gang war in the alley behind the building? or is there a secret server in a cave in iraq? im confused...
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 09:23:36 AM

CEX so are you going to answer which assets are located in a warzone as stated in your accounts submitted to HMRC?

These aforementioned assets are computer accessory equipment, aimed to reduce the maintenance cost of mining hardware. Since cloud mining is suspended, the idea of reducing maintenance is now obsolete. 
These assets have no connection to data storage and do not affect the reliability of the service we provide. 

We would like to reassure all users that none of the personal data (including IDs, pictures of payments card, user data) is stored in CEX.IO’s assets in war zone.

We would like to state that all servers, which keep CEX.IO user data, are encrypted, and the software is compliant with Level 3 PCI DSS requirements, backed by a respective certificate received by CEX.IO.

Finally, all servers are placed and maintained in certified data centres based in countries of the European Union.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
flip21

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:30:08 AM

These aforementioned assets are computer accessory equipment, aimed to reduce the maintenance cost of mining hardware. Since cloud mining is suspended, the idea of reducing maintenance is now obsolete. 
These assets have no connection to data storage and do not affect the reliability of the service we provide. 

Computer accessory equipment, worth £2.1m with a 33.33% annual depreciation?!?!?!?! Aimed to reduce maintenance cost?!?!? So in other words its just £2.1m worth of ASIC miners that CEX have repeatly made claims that they have never owned any mining equipment....

We would like to reassure all users that none of the personal data (including IDs, pictures of payments card, user data) is stored in CEX.IO’s assets in war zone.

We would like to state that all servers, which keep CEX.IO user data, are encrypted, and the software is compliant with Level 3 PCI DSS requirements, backed by a respective certificate received by CEX.IO.

Finally, all servers are placed and maintained in certified data centres based in countries of the European Union.

Thanks for confirming such, After 4 days of being totally blanked and ignored by you and your staff (this includes mentioning it in the trollbox, your support staff put up a wall of text to hide such information) it is nice to receive a reply.

There is a warzone within the EU though, parts of Ukraine are classed as a warzone, which according to the registered business details of CEX; the director of CEX is residence there and I believe most of your staff are located.
flip21

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:48:03 AM

There is a warzone within the EU though, parts of Ukraine are classed as a warzone, which according to the registered business details of CEX; the director of CEX is residence there and I believe most of your staff are located.

Ukraine is not a part of the European Union.

Ah maybe not, my mistake then I don't pay much attention to the EU, I just hope the UK leaves it thats all I know.
Trade-Winds

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:30:59 AM

Has anyone already used CEX.IO WebSocket API? Is it worth mailing to web@cex.io to get it?

Want to invest in bitcoins?

Find out how to do it today here
showrov1993

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 12:02:21 PM

i'm join and thinking that is the site really trusted ir not.going to deposit some thought my BANK account in this site... thnx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:50:33 PM

We would like clarification on the 2.1 million worth of "computer accessories" and what that equipment is.
As 2.1 million is about 99% of the companies worth, so I find it hard to believe it is anything minor.

Also, if this massive amount of fixed assets are inaccessible, what do you intend to pay creditors with if you do not get it back? as you have a 1.6 million debt to pay remember? and it does not look like you are going to recover this via the site in its current state.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 12:56:52 PM

CEX so are you going to answer which assets are located in a warzone as stated in your accounts submitted to HMRC?

What a sleazetard Smiley

Just say it in plain English, what kind "accessories" is it that would cost 2+ million pounds, or is it some sort of elaborate ruse to launder your investors' funds?

And "countries of the European Union" could be anything from Ireland to Romania, that's like me saying I have miners hosted in Asia. Something wrong with telling the truth? Inconvenient? Embarrassing? Potentially uncovering lies and/or illegal activity?

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 01:41:49 PM

I would like to know as well when cloud mining will resume. Getting sick and tired of the scams/ponzis.

Thanks for your inquiry. We will resume cloud mining when it will be profitable for our users, that means the block reward should be enough to cover electricity and maintenance expenses.
As for now, you can use CEX.IO to buy BTC for USD and EUR and RUB.

If there are any other questions about our service - don't hesitate to post here or send them directly to support@cex.io

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:43:17 PM

@Serpens66

Sorry for a delayed response. I would kindly request you to send us some more details about your actions in a ticket to support. This will help us in investigating the issue in a better way. Tickets can be sent can be sent by writing to support@cex.io or by logging in to your account and choose the lifebuoy button on the top right corner of the webpage.

I would like to remind that CEX.IO requires at least 1 Swift transfer in order to initiate further transfers via SEPA.

We will gladly and surely help you to resolve this.

Solved by your support, thank you Smiley

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:06:42 PM

Thanks for your inquiry. We will resume cloud mining when it will be profitable for our users, that means the block reward should be enough to cover electricity and maintenance expenses.

Well going by your previous statement:

Mining will not be profitable until you get those fixed assets back.

So please tell us what extremely expensive  accessory could possibly make the rented hardware more efficient, when it was never in your hands?

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:17:53 PM

Dude, I think CEX's answer is more appropriate than yours.

Why don't we keep the thread about the service the company provides?  I'm sure you'll find another place to post your investigations

Noob thread police?  Grin

It's a valid question, get over it. If Bitcoin shoots up to $400 tomorrow how can CEX resume mining if they have 2m worth of equipment stuck in the war zone.
flip21

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:18:07 PM

Dude, I think CEX's answer is more appropriate than yours.

Why don't we keep the thread about the service the company provides?  I'm sure you'll find another place to post your investigations

This is all about the service the company provides

Maybe you are right though, a more appriopriate part of the forum might be the "Scam Accusations" one for our next topic.. Charging people maintenance fees and only refunding when they complain; all this when they do not have any GHS or their GHS are switched off probably is classified as a scam
flip21

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:32:34 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 03:44:46 PM by flip21

Noob thread police?  Grin

Yeah, there's a new Sheriff in town  Grin
JK, I just re-read a couple of pages of this thread and it looks like both of you were molested by CEX and can't get over it.

It's a valid question, get over it. If Bitcoin shoots up to $400 tomorrow how can CEX resume mining if they have 2m worth of equipment stuck in the war zone.

The question is valid, but Darkstar's reply isn't.
Yeah, and go ahead and post whatever you like in the scam accusation section, and leave this thread to help people understand the service and resolve issues. Thanks!

Try re-reading part of this thread, to get issues resolved you must send a support ticket via their website

I prefer to keep it all in one place, so I shall continue to post in here, if CEX don't like it they should stop the blantent lies
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:32:53 PM

Noob thread police?  Grin

Yeah, there's a new Sheriff in town  Grin
JK, I just re-read a couple of pages of this thread and it looks like both of you were molested by CEX and can't get over it.

The question is valid, but Darkstar's reply isn't.
Yeah, and go ahead and post whatever you like in the scam accusation section, and leave this thread to help people understand the service and resolve issues. Thanks!

What specific problem do you need to understand and/or resolve at this moment? You seem to be the one posting off topic.

Whereas a question about CEX's ability to restore mining with its assets stuck in a war zone is very much on topic. Thread title says "***CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange (Official Thread)***", not "Thread to help people understand the service and resolve issues".
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: