Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:51 PM

Has anyone been able to withdraw money to a VISA prepaid card ?

Mine is being rejected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fote

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

Hi Support,

I made two Zcash withdrawals yesterday and it's almost 24hrs and still "transaction is being processed". Did you run out of Zcash?

I have had a smooth experience till this issue and it's bugging me because I needed to make an urgent payment yesterday.

This is unacceptable. What I don't get is the card deposits came through fine but withdrawals are pending payment verification. What does that even mean guys?

If there's a possibility to cancel the transaction so I use different method pls advise.

My user ID  is up104347179. Please fix this quickly.

Thanks.
donmarkon

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:11:57 PM

Hi Support,

I made two Zcash withdrawals yesterday and it's almost 24hrs and still "transaction is being processed". Did you run out of Zcash?

I have had a smooth experience till this issue and it's bugging me because I needed to make an urgent payment yesterday.

This is unacceptable. What I don't get is the card deposits came through fine but withdrawals are pending payment verification. What does that even mean guys?

If there's a possibility to cancel the transaction so I use different method pls advise.

Thanks.

I have same problem even on main screen it says that my withdrawal was rejected!
CEX please check my ticket 434221

Thank you
fote

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

Hi Support,

Thanks.

I have same problem even on main screen it says that my withdrawal was rejected!
CEX please check my ticket 434221

Thank you

My issue got sorted this afternoon.
itthikhun

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

Dear Cex Support team,

Please help me to verify my kyc document Ticket ID: 390334 (My ID: Up109221685)
- My deposit (BTC and BCH) was pending for 10 days already please help to solve this urgently.

Hope to get fast feedback from your team, Thank you.

Dear Support team,

I have checked my activity and my Email there is no any staff give any feedback

Can you please help solve this urgently, I cannot do anything with my coin for almost 2 weeks !!

Thank you

Sorry for the delay, we have sent a reminder to our Finance and Compliance from our side too.

Dear Support Team,

I have got response in my account activity, I would like to say thank you for the feedback

This is the Message:

"Thank you for your request.

The recent BTC and BCH transactions were still not completed as our Risk department has temporarily suspended an option to make any deposits/withdrawals on your account until the AML/KYC procedure is completed.

The information you have provided regarding 'Your activity request' was delivered to the Risk department and should be processed in the nearest time.

Please take our apologies for the delays, our Risk Department is now heavily loaded.
We have sent them a reminder with your username for your case to be checked as soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused and highly appreciate your patience on this matter."

I hope this issue will solve in the nearest time ..

I will keep updated until this was solved.

Thank you

Dear Support team,

I have wait for another 2 days and there is no response again.

Hope that someone will take care this problem.

Thank you

There is no any feedback for my issue. I still wait your compliance team to clear this case.

Thank you

My issue go for 26 days and still counting on. It seem that no one interest to help, and it just verify documents ...

My money also struck here for 26 days. Not have any feedback at all.

I know your compliance team got heavy workload but I'm not sure that in verification documents process customer need to wait for a month long ?

Thank you
dekana

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

After my first bank wire took 2 weeks for CEX to process I decided never to send or receive bank wires from them again.

Their card withdrawal is pretty quick though ( instant ).

my 2 cents
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:17:54 PM

Hey Cex, can you please explain why you play arround with payment processors?

My previous withdrawal, greater than 10k eur where your Compliance team got into scene to check and aprove, arrived instantly in my bank account, the same bank of yours - intrabank transfer... which was fine!

But why, in the name of God, the Finance team can't use the same bank for super easy instant intrabank transfer, when confirming withdrawals of less 10k?

Is it still CryptoCapital involved here for my last withdrawal??
If it takes again for one month to get the money I think I kill myself Sad

Reason: I got the confirmation email from Finalert but no instant payment, means you send the money again from other bank, instead the one you used for my previous withdrawal.

Unfortunately, we cannot comment such details, but we all the time is looking for the best options, sorry for the delay. We are in the first place look for the way to speed up the procedures in terms of our business.
can you please take a look at Request #355629?
It's been 2 month I'm waiting for verification plus, also all my deposits are blocked as you mentioned earlier
I indeed want to use your service, but support team? huh
Also all the necessary documentations are provided upon request, if there is a need of something else just let me know

Hello, sorry for the delay, we understand your frustration, we are sending the reminders every day to our compliance team, also please check your email, they can ask for additional information directly
Hello again,
this thing above was resolved and I finally got the answer I was waiting for.
But now I'm not sure if my deposits are still blocked or not and I'm afraid to send any BTC to my account, what can we do about this? I opened a ticket... 430565

Dear CEX
you have the best "this is not my fucking job" support team. Some dude from support is checking in my requests and closing them from time to time, or replying standard copy paste "thank you, goodbye"
I'm trying to understand are my deposits open or not, I'm trying to understand this for a week now, maybe more.
Is this so hard to answer yes or no? Or if it happens every damn time to every suspicious customer just make a big red fucking button on your page that says "do not deposit" ?!
Jendeh

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

Emails are not answered, on twitter I got ignored, and even on here I got Ignored with 2 pending withdrawals worth of €26000+, I asked just 2 simple questions can you please answer my ticket?

Only 1 withdrawal is processed, where is my second withdrawal? I am waiting now 9+ days.
Ticket ID: 405949

Hello, as we have informed you, your payment has been completed. We send a reminder to a Finance team and asked to update you on a ticket with payment details. Just a kind reminder according to our payment schedule, withdrawal can last up to 20 bank days. Anyway, you will be updated by our Finance team as soon as they get information.

Can you please ask Finanace Team to respond to ticket: 397454 ? I still did not received the withdrawal requested on 16-11-2017. Thank you.
miguelmirpuri

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

Dear CEX.IO,

I didnt receive my first withdrawal of EUR 5184.97 (EUR 5174.97 with fees included) but i have received the other two that i requested after that one.

My first SEPA transfer was completed on their website on 28 Nov, but i haven´t received the funds until now. I submitted support tickets but only got automatic replies.

Im really worried because these are almost all my personal savings...

User: up103914944
Ticket# 427066
itthikhun

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

Dear Cex Support team,

Please help me to verify my kyc document Ticket ID: 390334 (My ID: Up109221685)
- My deposit (BTC and BCH) was pending for 10 days already please help to solve this urgently.

Hope to get fast feedback from your team, Thank you.

Dear Support team,

I have checked my activity and my Email there is no any staff give any feedback

Can you please help solve this urgently, I cannot do anything with my coin for almost 2 weeks !!

Thank you

Sorry for the delay, we have sent a reminder to our Finance and Compliance from our side too.

Dear Support Team,

I have got response in my account activity, I would like to say thank you for the feedback

This is the Message:

"Thank you for your request.

The recent BTC and BCH transactions were still not completed as our Risk department has temporarily suspended an option to make any deposits/withdrawals on your account until the AML/KYC procedure is completed.

The information you have provided regarding 'Your activity request' was delivered to the Risk department and should be processed in the nearest time.

Please take our apologies for the delays, our Risk Department is now heavily loaded.
We have sent them a reminder with your username for your case to be checked as soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused and highly appreciate your patience on this matter."

I hope this issue will solve in the nearest time ..

I will keep updated until this was solved.

Thank you

Dear Support team,

I have wait for another 2 days and there is no response again.

Hope that someone will take care this problem.

Thank you

There is no any feedback for my issue. I still wait your compliance team to clear this case.

Thank you

My issue go for 26 days and still counting on. It seem that no one interest to help, and it just verify documents ...

My money also struck here for 26 days. Not have any feedback at all.

I know your compliance team got heavy workload but I'm not sure that in verification documents process customer need to wait for a month long ?

Thank you

Today Support team manually complete my deposits (so I get all my crypto coin) and request me to summit more document in order to complete my verification.

I would like to say Thank you CEX support team for takecare my problem.

Case is solved now.

Thank you.
miguelmirpuri

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:56:50 PM

Dear CEX.IO,

I didnt receive my first withdrawal of EUR 5184.97 (EUR 5174.97 with fees included) but i have received the other two that i requested after that one.

My first SEPA transfer was completed on their website on 28 Nov, but i haven´t received the funds until now. I submitted support tickets but only got automatic replies.

Ticket# 427066

Can you please help me to solve this? I still didnt receive this withdrawal, SEPA should take maximum 2 days and it has been almost a week...

Miguel
ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

Dear CEX.IO,

Ticket# 427066

Can you please help me to solve this? I still didnt receive this withdrawal, SEPA should take maximum 2 days and it has been almost a week...

Miguel

Hi Miguel, while cex is too busy to answer I'll try to calm you down... normally yes it should take max. 48 hrs for a SEPA but from unknown reasons, when Cex is sending through CryptoCapital payment partner, a simple withdrawal becomes a process taken from 19th century... horses with carriage moving the cash across countries.
When you have waited 48 hrs and money didn't hit your account expect it between at least a week to one month.
Don't bother to raise support tickets to Cex because all you get is apologises...
Just rest sure the money will arrive one day (this is for sure) and try to keep calm and patient...

I've been there several times ....
miguelmirpuri

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

Dear CEX.IO,

Ticket# 427066

Miguel

Hi Miguel, while cex is too busy to answer I'll try to calm you down... normally yes it should take max. 48 hrs for a SEPA but from unknown reasons, when Cex is sending through CryptoCapital payment partner, a simple withdrawal becomes a process taken from 19th century... horses with carriage moving the cash across countries.
When you have waited 48 hrs and money didn't hit your account expect it between at least a week to one month.
Don't bother to raise support tickets to Cex because all you get is apologises...
Just rest sure the money will arrive one day (this is for sure) and try to keep calm and patient...

Hi

Thanks for the explanation, i ll keep waiting then... its a bit frustrating...
miguelmirpuri

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:20:43 PM

I noticied this difference on the email i received for this first withdrawal:

"Please be informed that there are no completed SWIFT transactions matching this SEPA request."

Althought i requested a SEPA transfer, maybe they sent by swift and all the non-sepa/swift transfers are processed by CryptoCapital?

Best regards,
Miguel

Dear CEX.IO,

Ticket# 427066

Miguel

mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084

≡v≡

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

CEX
this is getting ridiculous again,
I've asked a simple question on which I can get answer even here, are my deposits open or not?
Even a support person with lowest access to your system can answer on this.
ID-436241;430565
Jendeh

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:34:47 PM

Emails are not answered, on twitter I got ignored, and even on here I got Ignored with 2 pending withdrawals worth of €26000+, I asked just 2 simple questions can you please answer my ticket?

Only 1 withdrawal is processed, where is my second withdrawal? I am waiting now 9+ days.
Ticket ID: 405949

Hello, as we have informed you, your payment has been completed. We send a reminder to a Finance team and asked to update you on a ticket with payment details. Just a kind reminder according to our payment schedule, withdrawal can last up to 20 bank days. Anyway, you will be updated by our Finance team as soon as they get information.

Can you please ask Finanace Team to respond to ticket: 397454 ? I still did not received the withdrawal requested on 16-11-2017. Thank you.

UPDATE 5:

Dear Mr Cex, today I received my withdrawal of 16 November, however wrong amount is sent, funds are sent in USD instead of EUR!! Because of this mistake of you I still need to receive the missing amount of €2180 , As it is a mistake on your side and I have already waited a long time since 16 November for my money I hope you can send the rest of the funds as soon as possible.

Ticket ID: 448233
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:24:25 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 05:46:37 PM by xtyling

I have a pending card to be verified on my account. Can it be verified?

Ticket: 428985

EDIT:

-Card verified by team when I created a new ticket
-I was able to withdraw with a credit card. Strangely prepaid did not work, must be from my bank policies
kolyamoshman

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:32:10 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:19:43 AM by kolyamoshman

Hello, i have made deposit through SEPA transfer for 2000euro a couple days ago. They are still in pending status, can you approve deposit? ticket 451718
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

Hi Support,

Thanks.

Hello, we see your transaction was completed on our side

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
kolyamoshman

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

Hello, i have made deposit through SEPA transfer for 2000euro a couple days ago. They are still in pending status, can you approve deposit? ticket 451718

@cex.io what about my issue? can i get any proper answer how long i need to wait?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: