Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vearns

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

just received my withdrawal transaction ID 5355393819.

thanks cex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

just received my withdrawal transaction ID 5355393819.

thanks cex

yes they processed some requests today, I've got the confirmation for my request of Jan 5th
LongHodler

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

Hi CEX.IO,

Can you execute my transaction with ID: 5387865539

Thanks.
bcambo123

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Anyone from CEX around here? A couple of days ago I have asked for a bank transfer withdrawal for quite a big amount but I'm started to get concerned with all the bad advertising you have on internet and the time it will take to get processed.... (on other exchanges I get my money back after 1 to 3 days generally) but it seems I'll have to wait forever here as people speak about a month  Shocked Shocked Shocked wtf.... How can you guys suck so much? It's not complicated to automate payment processing... I understand you might be massively understaffed and I feel sorry for you guys who have to go through all that mess. Pretty sure the management of your company is too retarded and cheap to realize you are just on the way to lose all your clients with this bad publicity.... If you don't fix all these issues ASAP you'll just go out of business in 6 months (I hope I'll have my money bad that time though) while the industry you are working in is exploding.... Great job!!!!
In any case I was just wondering if it is possible to cancel a bank transfer payment (not with a 1 month delay of course otherwise I'll just wait for my payment) since I'm just thinking to go to my bank and ask for a visa card to try withdrawing through visa it might be much faster.
I don't see any option to cancel my "forever" pending withdrawal request. Worst case I'll just get out with crypto... of course provided you pay enough fees for people to be able to get their transactions verified. I mean wtf are you doing as well with paying ridiculous fees so that crypto get stuck in the blockchain forever....
Anyways I hope I can get at least an answer that someone is looking at my issue since I'm not the kind of patient guy nor the kind of person who let it go. I got my lawyer on the phone today and he is ready to work whenever I tell him to.

Seriously I'm not angry at the poor support guys that might be working days and night but your bosses are just a bunch of fucking cheap d...ks.

number one, you can't cancel the withdraw request
number two, this is not a problem of the bank to bank transfer, it's only their internal processing time
number three, request is in pending because they are understaffed as you said and all withdrawals are going through some manual check procedure which takes a couple of days for the huge number of withdrawal requests they get every day
number four, it seems the delay for processing withdrawals is increasing, that means they get everyday more requests they can possibly process every day
number five, same situation here, expecting withdrawal to update from "pending" since Jan 5th. while previous withdrawals were processed after 48h and previously than that in 24h - while now it's already 3 full working days and no change ...
number six, they've always paid sooner or later, at least in my case, so don't worry too much, you'll get the money at the end
number seven, they promised they are working on this bottleneck situation/process and we'll see an improvement soon - I hope so because I'm not even worried anymore for my money but annoyed I can't do business faster because of their issues
number eight, I could go over and over with cex problems but I still consider they are honest in some way, not willing to scam anyone, but very very... extremely not organised and overwhelmed with the growth of the industry

good luck ...

Thanks a lot for your message. That's exactly what I needed to hear to release a bit the pressure. That's what I guessed as well. The money is safe but I just have to be patient. Reading from forums can be quite scary though since you end up believing the money is gone. I find it a bit selfish and unfair from other users to complain over and over again and just disappear once their situation is solved. They could put an update that their situation has finally sorted out so that customers facing the same situation don't get into a panick mode.
Anyways if we both end up with a CEX withdrawal I guess we are in the same business  Cheesy. I just started though that's why I'm a bit annoyed to have money stuck in an exchange for so long. ANyways thanks again for your message and your feedback on this situation. Really appreciated
kabrero

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Anyone from CEX around here? A couple of days ago I have asked for a bank transfer withdrawal for quite a big amount but I'm started to get concerned with all the bad advertising you have on internet and the time it will take to get processed.... (on other exchanges I get my money back after 1 to 3 days generally) but it seems I'll have to wait forever here as people speak about a month  Shocked Shocked Shocked wtf.... How can you guys suck so much? It's not complicated to automate payment processing... I understand you might be massively understaffed and I feel sorry for you guys who have to go through all that mess. Pretty sure the management of your company is too retarded and cheap to realize you are just on the way to lose all your clients with this bad publicity.... If you don't fix all these issues ASAP you'll just go out of business in 6 months (I hope I'll have my money bad that time though) while the industry you are working in is exploding.... Great job!!!!
In any case I was just wondering if it is possible to cancel a bank transfer payment (not with a 1 month delay of course otherwise I'll just wait for my payment) since I'm just thinking to go to my bank and ask for a visa card to try withdrawing through visa it might be much faster.
I don't see any option to cancel my "forever" pending withdrawal request. Worst case I'll just get out with crypto... of course provided you pay enough fees for people to be able to get their transactions verified. I mean wtf are you doing as well with paying ridiculous fees so that crypto get stuck in the blockchain forever....
Anyways I hope I can get at least an answer that someone is looking at my issue since I'm not the kind of patient guy nor the kind of person who let it go. I got my lawyer on the phone today and he is ready to work whenever I tell him to.

Seriously I'm not angry at the poor support guys that might be working days and night but your bosses are just a bunch of fucking cheap d...ks.

number two, this is not a problem of the bank to bank transfer, it's only their internal processing time
number three, request is in pending because they are understaffed as you said and all withdrawals are going through some manual check procedure which takes a couple of days for the huge number of withdrawal requests they get every day
number four, it seems the delay for processing withdrawals is increasing, that means they get everyday more requests they can possibly process every day
number five, same situation here, expecting withdrawal to update from "pending" since Jan 5th. while previous withdrawals were processed after 48h and previously than that in 24h - while now it's already 3 full working days and no change ...
number six, they've always paid sooner or later, at least in my case, so don't worry too much, you'll get the money at the end
number seven, they promised they are working on this bottleneck situation/process and we'll see an improvement soon - I hope so because I'm not even worried anymore for my money but annoyed I can't do business faster because of their issues
number eight, I could go over and over with cex problems but I still consider they are honest in some way, not willing to scam anyone, but very very... extremely not organised and overwhelmed with the growth of the industry

good luck ...

ARTHurt, doyou have an idea what will happen to my btc?

https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93
ARTHurt

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

good luck ...

https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

Hi mate, I have read your earlier post about that situation and I felt shivers down my spine ... nasty situation!

Theoretically the BTC is yours,  it's a matter of time, but practically the time tends to become indefinite...
The BTC will arrive to your address at some point in time but this might take weeks, months, or years, all depending on the transactions pool congestion which is notorious for BTC
The other alternative is to have CEX work it out by increasing the fees for the specific transaction which I know it's possible, but here we end up with the same CEX congestion in their departments to prioritize, take action and solve the issue... which by previous experience with CEX support, it also takes lot of time

One thing (because I read en earlier post), it's not your job to pay $5k to btc.com for increasing the fees to release the transaction, it's CEX responsible to solve this.

Bottom line, what you have to do is wait, forget it for a while... they are yours but they are locked,
You have not lost it but you also can't use it
The BTC will go to your address eventually but you can't do anything to speed it up or use them for the following period.

kabrero

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

thank you very much for clarifying.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

Dear CEX!
Please react on ticket Request #355629
Deposit my BTC which you are holding and give me an option to delete  this fucking account
I no longer require service from such an unprofessional provider such this

after my wire deposit in Octiber you are asking me for documents which I'm providing once a week and there is no one to answer on my tickets,
you are holding my btc deposits with reasons that makes no sense at all!
couple days ago I got a response which stated that my issue is resolved and I did my test deposit, but guess what? it is blocked as well!!!
you have groups of support teams all around the world? they have lack of connection with each other? or there's only one guy?

I'm waiting for this to be resolved from god damn fucking October!!!
Months have been passed without anybody contacting me regarding this, you are asking for documents, I'm providing the documents directly from bank what the hell you need more?
I don't actually care and require it any more, I don't need a service that doesn't give a fuck about their customers. I need my BTC deposit to be confirmed or sent back to the address it came from!!!!!!!!!!

Since the damn October?!!
When you realized that more and more people are using your service why the hell aren't you investing in stuff? what the fuck is wrong with you?!
bcambo123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 12:46:27 AM by bcambo123

Dear CEX!
Please react on ticket Request #355629
Deposit my BTC which you are holding and give me an option to delete  this fucking account
I no longer require service from such an unprofessional provider such this

after my wire deposit in Octiber you are asking me for documents which I'm providing once a week and there is no one to answer on my tickets,
you are holding my btc deposits with reasons that makes no sense at all!
couple days ago I got a response which stated that my issue is resolved and I did my test deposit, but guess what? it is blocked as well!!!
you have groups of support teams all around the world? they have lack of connection with each other? or there's only one guy?

I'm waiting for this to be resolved from god damn fucking October!!!
Months have been passed without anybody contacting me regarding this, you are asking for documents, I'm providing the documents directly from bank what the hell you need more?
I don't actually care and require it any more, I don't need a service that doesn't give a fuck about their customers. I need my BTC deposit to be confirmed or sent back to the address it came from!!!!!!!!!!

Since the damn October?!!
When you realized that more and more people are using your service why the hell aren't you investing in stuff? what the fuck is wrong with you?!

Sorry to hear your story mate. I'm in the same boat. These guys are so retarded. Now I get answers from tickets I have sent to be able to get registered a month ago saying sorry for the delay. If your verification has been rejected you can do another one in 30 days.... Haha I am registered for 2 weeks now and have money stuck there for a week.If they do ticket by ticket without even trying to see how the situation has evolved for the customer then we'll probably get our money (for me 9k and for you your bitcoin) in a year.

Happy new year from CEX.IO

I think their organization is chaos... They should just expedite all the big issues with stuck coins in the blockchain first by just increasing fees then give the money back to people waiting for big amounts then take care of the rest. The issue is there are a lot of retards losing their f2ma keys or fighting like hell for a 20 USD deposit or withdrawal. These guys are generally the most annoying sending billions of tickets a day for bullshit and blocking support from focusing on their priorities. Of course if they use a FIFO strategy they'll not get really far in this business.

And to be honest I know exchanges these days with support replying in an hour....
dronsf

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

CEX's business model is completely shady.

I am fully verified, it took a long time, I now have $20K I'd like to withdraw but am now finding out as a US citizen, there is no way to withdraw?!?

Why does your website say "In order to deposit or withdraw USD/EUR/RUB, all users from the USA are obliged to complete identity verification first. This is a mandatory requirement for all account types, including Basic" Huh

Why did Akhil G. (supervisor) tell me to add my card and verify it in order to complete a withdrawal? Do you just respond random things without checking your client's profile??
kabrero

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

Fix this transaction CEX. You font have right to do such greedy thing. Why didnt you pay for this transaction which i already paid to you much more. is cex scam?
HPt

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

good luck ...

If you're in control of the target address (i.e. if you didn't withdraw to e.g. another exchange) and if you need the coins urgently, you can bump up the fees yourself with a CPFP transaction (child pays for parent). I did this a few times myself when CEX didn't pay enough fees. However, with such a mega transaction as in your case, significantly bumping up the fees becomes really expensive..  .. I'm not sure whether this behaviour from CEX is stinginess or plain incompetence..
vilomajka1070

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Hi CEX team,

I am waiting for verification of my USD cryptocapital account and at the same time for withdrawal from 5/1/2018 without any progress. Also ticket was created (599591)
Where is the problem? Such time is not acceptable! In the past in case of EUR cryptocapital account it was only 1 day.

Such response time is not a good sign of your trustfulness.
Please act and solve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Hi Cex

i Have a problem about resetting 2FA i open many tickets and send my account informations

many time all i got just auto e-mail it's been almost 1 month but still can't access my verified account

would you help me please i'dont know what to do... Sad

my account name: up106558762

Your issue was escalated. We expect it to be resolved in the shortest time possible.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Helllo, Cex.

I sent an e-mail to the support team regarding an issue to my account (Reset 2FA), the username is: travisantonio. I sent all required documents, check that since the last time I sent one, YOU GUYS autoclosed my request and that was almost 6 months ago, I want to withdrawn something from my account and due to that I can't, Jesus. It is just injustifiable how your services are.

The 2FA has been disabled for your account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

CEX's business model is completely shady.

I am fully verified, it took a long time, I now have $20K I'd like to withdraw but am now finding out as a US citizen, there is no way to withdraw?!?

Why does your website say "In order to deposit or withdraw USD/EUR/RUB, all users from the USA are obliged to complete identity verification first. This is a mandatory requirement for all account types, including Basic" Huh

Why did Akhil G. (supervisor) tell me to add my card and verify it in order to complete a withdrawal? Do you just respond random things without checking your client's profile??

It is indicated in the Payment Options that the USA belongs to the countries restricted for fiat withdrawals. We regret to say that, but it is only possible to withdraw crypto.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Hi CEX team,

I am waiting for verification of my USD cryptocapital account and at the same time for withdrawal from 5/1/2018 without any progress. Also ticket was created (599591)
Where is the problem? Such time is not acceptable! In the past in case of EUR cryptocapital account it was only 1 day.

Thanks

You were responded yesterday by our support team. Your CryptoCapital account is verified. as for the payment, please, note that the system usually processes such payments 3-8 days. Kindly wait until the end of the specified period.

kabrero

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

Hi CEX team,

Thanks

You were responded yesterday by our support team. Your CryptoCapital account is verified. as for the payment, please, note that the system usually processes such payments 3-8 days. Kindly wait until the end of the specified period.

hey CEX!
WILL YOU SOLVE MY PROBLEM ABOUT THE TRANSACTION OF VERY FEW FEE? I PAID 0.001 BTC TO YOU TO SEND MY GOODS. SUPPORT SAYS THERE IS NOTHING TO DO AND I SHOULD WAIT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY YOU ARE? STEALING? DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS? I ALREADY LOST A LOT. ARE YOU HAPPY? MOST OF THE CRYPTO INVESTORS READING THIS. DO YOU CARE THAT YOU LOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO INVEST VIA YOUR SERVICE? WHAT IS THIS GREEDY; PAYING ONLY 23 SATS FOR BTC TRANSFER? PEOPLE ARE ATTEMPTING TO CALL POLICE OR GO TO PROSECUTORS? DONT YOU AFRAID OF LEGAL ISSUES? YOU CLAIM THAT YOU SEND BTC IN 1 HOUR TO 24 HOURS. SO, WHERE IS MY BTC FOR GODS SAKE? ITS BEEN 10 DAYS!! SHAME ON YOU!!

kabrero

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

CEX!
 you know thay you can solve this by double spend and rbf. do not lie! its not the fault of blockchain. its your fault and greedy. you know how much need to transfer btc.  everybody is waiting for your action!

bcambo123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

It's unbelievable that such a company exists. I don't care wether it is a scam or they just suck but why does the UK let such a miserable company operate on its territory? Imagine the number of people they are pissing off and the amount of stress they cause. Whatever if the issues get solved we should just sue them for the psychological embarrassment they are causing. Even on social media they are retarded. Sorry for the guys having these smaller issues but I'm waiting for a 9k USD withdrawal, other people are waiting for a really long time for huge amounts as well, people have their coins stuck in the blockchain and the market is collpasing and these dicks are just replying to the reatards who lost their 2FA etc... or stuff like that. Priority management seems to be great there.
In any case if someone from CEX could speed up the process on my ticket 618239 maybe I could stop being mega pissed off at you. I've not been waiting for long but I'm not patient anyways. 5 days and my withdrawal is still pending. Is it too fucking complicated to send money to a bank? I can show you if you need. Just give me your address and I'll come to do it myself. Really I think you should just let the people having problems come to your office and fix it themselves since most of the time they seem to know better than you. Making a bank transfer and increasing mining fees on stuck transactions. WHAT IS COMPLICATED WITH THIS??? REALLY....
In any case as I said in my ticket if my withdrawal is still pending by monday and the status has not changed I'll just send my lawyer. I pay an insurance for that so I don't care it's free and sadly such an insurance is necessary to deal with miserable retards like you. I have requested 3 withdraws after yours from other exchanges and they are all in my bank account.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: