Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

How will you tell the world about yourself, do you have any ideas on how to proceed with your project? How long will it take?

In general, a project do a lot of marketing for them to have publicity. In crypto space, the best things to be famous is through social media and using the bounty campaign or having an airdrop.

Airdrop is a good way of promotion! We will keep that in mind when we design our advertising campaign.
Airdrop is a good way to help promote your project only if you make the distribution itself interesting and maximize the complexity of the registration process by increasing the reward.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Dispatch lab have proven themselves at this stage of the project as a responsible team that can solve any difficulties with which they become stuck.
They are still moving effectively though is kinda slow i just hope they go a little bit faster with their whole updates and mybe we will get some good news soon

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

Dispatch lab have proven themselves at this stage of the project as a responsible team that can solve any difficulties with which they become stuck.
They are still moving effectively though is kinda slow i just hope they go a little bit faster with their whole updates and mybe we will get some good news soon
It is all the team have taken a strong initiative in acknowledging all the workflow and the tasks accurately that is leading the future aspirations in a successful manner
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

Same here. I'm hoping for the team Dispatch Lab to make more new announcements about the platform as soon as possible so that all people here who supported the project will not get tired of waiting. It is very essential to have at least once a week of news and updates.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Here is our most recent interview with Zane Witherspoon on Fabricatorz Foundation. https://www.instagram.com/p/BlwJ2Amhkv7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g1q0dje5kf5f

I already watch an old interview of him that published in Apr 17 on your youtube channel, but Where is the recent interview?! this link only take to picture of Zane Witherspoon, I think you shared the wrong link !
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

Here is our most recent interview with Zane Witherspoon on Fabricatorz Foundation. https://www.instagram.com/p/BlwJ2Amhkv7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g1q0dje5kf5f

I already watch an old interview of him that published in Apr 17 on your youtube channel, but Where is the recent interview?! this link only take to picture of Zane Witherspoon, I think you shared the wrong link !
indeed this is not a valid link. Developers should give us a working link to the video with this interview. I'm interested to see this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

indeed this is not a valid link. Developers should give us a working link to the video with this interview. I'm interested to see this.
It is seeming an instagram link dev team requires a validation process for all the tasks and a checklist that will make them to recheck and make all the things done in a simple manner and ultimately leads the operations even smoothly.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Promoting and advertising products almost like you giving a sample or making a panel test that can attract more customers and investors that help accomplish the goals and vision of the team.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Wait, as i know so far that they have token sale before right? Maybe only crowded sale but not as ICO type?
Crowdsales means ICO in the crytocurrency world and ICO gives coin or token after you donate them, but it spelled in a different word.
Most projects start thier project by crowdfunding since it is much easier to get the needed funds from interested supporters. However some projects are using this to thier advantage to scam and take money from the investors.
Other projects or some have done it, but their are ways to prevent it by being more vigilant, means you can find them trustworthy by the teams back ground or through their platforms?

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

The project was already running in a couple of months now. So far so good, there are minor issues they have been resolved, well congrats team Dispatch Labs.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

How will you tell the world about yourself, do you have any ideas on how to proceed with your project? How long will it take?

In general, a project do a lot of marketing for them to have publicity. In crypto space, the best things to be famous is through social media and using the bounty campaign or having an airdrop.

Airdrop is a good way of promotion! We will keep that in mind when we design our advertising campaign.
Airdrop is a good way to help promote your project only if you make the distribution itself interesting and maximize the complexity of the registration process by increasing the reward.
Yes airdrop is becomming more complicated but at least it is now a improving since they required kyc for every participants. It is now impossible for abusers to use multiple account to claim airdrop.

I think the airdrop campaign has already ended and finished I dont know if there are other upcoming campaigns and bounties for dispatch lab project. Well I am hoping there is.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

The toughness of the Dispatch Labs team as well as the whole project to remain strong and very progressive and productive here in the crypto currency community can be seen clearly to the long struggle of this project. We know for sure and aware that the team has come to face different challenges and obstacle here and I as hoping that they will keep o striving for the better and success of the Dispatch Labs.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

The toughness of the Dispatch Labs team as well as the whole project to remain strong and very progressive and productive here in the crypto currency community can be seen clearly to the long struggle of this project. We know for sure and aware that the team has come to face different challenges and obstacle here and I as hoping that they will keep o striving for the better and success of the Dispatch Labs.

Its been a month I see dispatch lab will be going on the next level, Its pretty amazing too see a site that has been featured on many crypto article and magazines.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

The project was already running in a couple of months now. So far so good, there are minor issues they have been resolved, well congrats team Dispatch Labs.
Yeah. The project have been here for a long time and we can see that the team behind it always make sure that the project will be in a good position to ensure it's truly functions here in crypto world. Soon, with what the team said, there will be more new big updates and progress of the platform that will make all investors satisfied.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

Its been a month I see dispatch lab will be going on the next level, Its pretty amazing too see a site that has been featured on many crypto article and magazines.
I might be agree with you on some points but, let me think about it. They have been likely 1 year without your notice since their linkedin profile was registered 1 year ago :/
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Yeah. The project have been here for a long time and we can see that the team behind it always make sure that the project will be in a good position to ensure it's truly functions here in crypto world. Soon, with what the team said, there will be more new big updates and progress of the platform that will make all investors satisfied.

The main thing is that this is reflected in the price because small speculators like me are very important growth is even more important than the functional itself. We bought at low prices and cheap and want to sell cheaper and it is important for us that in addition to promises that do not attract new participants there were results in practice.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

I can say that the team is doing good because they are able sustain the project for a long time. And they are able also to prove that this project is worth it to invest because also of the positive progress they had right now.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

I can say that the team is doing good because they are able sustain the project for a long time. And they are able also to prove that this project is worth it to invest because also of the positive progress they had right now.

It's only natural for the team behind an infrastructure project be active especially if they have private investors that are observing their every moves. That concept of the project is really innovative so it can get more investors.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I agree with you mate. Despite for having here for a long period of time, the team Dispatch still did their best to make the project become more likely by the people. Although, there are some concerns that have not been clarrified by the team like the bounties, still more people liked to support the project.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

I agree with you mate. Despite for having here for a long period of time, the team Dispatch still did their best to make the project become more likely by the people. Although, there are some concerns that have not been clarrified by the team like the bounties, still more people liked to support the project.
Dispatch have been like 2 years to developing their project and now their dream has nearly achieved with their ICO, I'm still hoping that they were giving such plenty features.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: