Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

What is the main purpose of Dispatch Labs? Does it include several or more shareholders investing in?

Well as of now it's mainly huge ass buzzwords like infinite data and "smart" contract stuff. They are yet to explain anything much to people about it

There are good videos and explanation about the dispatch lab platform. Go to youtube and search for keyword "disatch lab" you will see there are many videos and explanations listed there.
Agree, the best and easy access is facebook. There you can search for vedios about the project and get some information. The platform and project plans are very clear well explained. The telegram group is also very active where uoi can gather enough information you need. Either the two options can help you.
I do not think that Facebook the best option for advertising crypto, it seems to me in YouTube is more and more obvious.

It's still helpful because there are so many users about that social site. As the team continue to make development, they also slowly making some progress about the platform and we need to track about the latest update of the project.
I think users for a successful project should not be much, but very much. I hope the team will continue to actively promote their project on the Internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Dispatch CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be doing an AMA with MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White on September 5th! Mark your calendars

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/join-media-protocol-and-dispatch-labs-for-a-live-q-a-session-4cfd0c3ba70
On which site will the entire meeting be broadcast? Where can I watch it? Will it be possible to watch the broadcast on YouTube or will it be a different platform?

Just read the article, they said that it will broadcast live on their facebook page at 5pm UK time ( 9 am California time ) on Wednesday. Make sure you like their page to get notifications when they go live.
Broadcasting is an excellent way for input in a course of business of everyone of it of users, however not everyone prefers to use facebook. I think, it would be much better to make it through twitch.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

Dispatch CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be doing an AMA with MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White on September 5th! Mark your calendars

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/join-media-protocol-and-dispatch-labs-for-a-live-q-a-session-4cfd0c3ba70
On which site will the entire meeting be broadcast? Where can I watch it? Will it be possible to watch the broadcast on YouTube or will it be a different platform?

Just read the article, they said that it will broadcast live on their facebook page at 5pm UK time ( 9 am California time ) on Wednesday. Make sure you like their page to get notifications when they go live.
Broadcasting is an excellent way for input in a course of business of everyone of it of users, however not everyone prefers to use facebook. I think, it would be much better to make it through twitch.

I think it will be much better if it will be available to view in different available platform so that others can have easy access to watch it. Anyway, let's see how the team can manage broadcasting it successfully.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

I'm wondering, did anyone get test coins? I wrote to the developer in telegram, but they did not answer me.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
3.0 ratings from the ICOBench is not much to earn more investors, just delete it from the listing and find a new listing that gives you great ratings.
Well not all ico raters are reputable anyway so theirs no issue if they dont have a high score on icobench. As long as they are listed to all ico rating sites their all good.
But having high rates will give more advantage from the others because it can captivates and convince more investors to join and invest. It will also lead to gain more positive reviews from the people who have interest in the project. Anyway, 3.0 is not bad at all and it is still a good score for Dispatch Lab.
in my opinion, now the developers have an excuse for aspiration to increase the value of their rating. I think the team should think about increasing the quality of advertising for their project.

Yes, making advertisements and marketing needs to be in high standard and high quality of course so that investors will be encourage and be attracted to check the project and hopefully make good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
3.0 ratings from the ICOBench is not much to earn more investors, just delete it from the listing and find a new listing that gives you great ratings.
Well not all ico raters are reputable anyway so theirs no issue if they dont have a high score on icobench. As long as they are listed to all ico rating sites their all good.
But having high rates will give more advantage from the others because it can captivates and convince more investors to join and invest. It will also lead to gain more positive reviews from the people who have interest in the project. Anyway, 3.0 is not bad at all and it is still a good score for Dispatch Lab.
in my opinion, now the developers have an excuse for aspiration to increase the value of their rating. I think the team should think about increasing the quality of advertising for their project.

Yes, making advertisements and marketing needs to be in high standard and high quality of course so that investors will be encourage and be attracted to check the project and hopefully make good investments.
this will be a good guarantee that the project will develop successfully and efficiently. I think developers need to talk about news and updates in the project as often as possible.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

At last they have finally decided to do a live q and a session. This is a good indication that the owners are realy serious about their project.
Good news for everyone mate. I am sure this is most awaited part of the people, specialy the investors and project supporters. The  public has the chance to ask and inquire everything about the project details and informations. I am sure this will a great and amazing meeting. I will surely mark my calendar.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

The team is happy and we can see it, but I'm looking forward to the bounty of the program that could help the project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

The team is happy and we can see it, but I'm looking forward to the bounty of the program that could help the project.
My opinion is that any project needs a bounty program. Because without it it is not possible to make a project and raise funds for implementation.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

My opinion is that any project needs a bounty program. Because without it it is not possible to make a project and raise funds for implementation.
Actually, I am following this project for quite sometime now. Since from the very beginning many of the people in the community are suggesting about the bounty campaigns. The team members and developers dont have proper disagreement about the suggestion. So far I never heard about project campaign, but if ever thee ream will released this wil be a awesome updates.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

I'm wondering, did anyone get test coins? I wrote to the developer in telegram, but they did not answer me.

Doubt they actually gave a ton of people test coins. It's too much effort and people will probably use them to scam other people saying they're real
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

I thought that the broadcast would be on YouTube, I did not know that the broadcasts can be conducted on Facebook. But now I will know. Thank you.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

It is good to see those people behind this project. Hope you have a better success!!!!
PS: Dispatch, I'm always seeking for your bounty program Smiley xD
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

So September 5 is the upcoming news and updates then? Are their any links for youtube we hope the team can set up for other viewers on the internet?
No, the broadcast will be only on the page in Facebook, on other platforms it will not. so go to the link and save yourself a Facebook page.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

this will be a good guarantee that the project will develop successfully and efficiently. I think developers need to talk about news and updates in the project as often as possible.

Definitely right, those are the things that the team should do or have, so that many investors will get attracted to the project. Hoping it will be successfully done by the team and I am sure the number of investors will increase.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

I totally agree with your opinion, Dispatch Labs have a long time for running their services and i know they will provide us good application at the future with carefully preparing.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

As i know the team will provide us more and more activity like above, so i willing for waiting their more and more AMA.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

I totally agree with your opinion, Dispatch Labs have a long time for running their services and i know they will provide us good application at the future with carefully preparing.
They should be keen on implementing the plan and before the execution start they should highly prioritize on every activity instructions that will lead every task and team to proceed in a successfull manner and there will be a way to achieve the target without fail.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

For me, it doesn't matter if the project have bounty program or none. The most important is, they need to do more marketing strategy and advertisements so that the project will be known. And I think, the team already did this because they are active in attending some crypto related events in various places especially now that they are in China.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

Icobench is just a rating website, it's nothing comparing to the real goals, I don't any project make bounty to achieve such a silly goals, therefore the need for launching a bounty which is, to get popular among other projects is still exist, however the reason that cause delay was regulation.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: